Cannot Publish Custom Form

I'm trying to Publish a Custom Form to my Personal Forms Library and I get
the following error:

Unable to successfully publish the form due to a MAPI error.  The operation
failed.  An object could not be found.

Someone please help me with this.  I was at the end of my project.  I'm on
Outlook 2003.  Thanks.

0
Chaney34 (30)

Print or save custom form without sender's information
Recently I created my first form in Outlook to be used for our company's “Suggestion Box” Public Folder. It’s a custom form which was modified from a Post form. The idea was that our employees would be more likely to provide feedback if it were as simple as sending an e-mail, rather than having to take the time to leave their desks and fill out a hard copy form to drop into an actual suggestion box. In an effort to keep the information anonymous, I was able to remove the “From” field in the form and create a custom view in the Public Folder so that no one in the office could see ...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

Disappearing Forms
Hello and thanks for any help on this as it has now happened twice. I have created a new database in Access 2000. I have imported some tables and forms from an older database. I have made some changes to the forms. Things seem to work fine. Sometimes I mess up with VBA cose and it locks up. I close Access and then re-open the database.... most of the Forms I had are missing ... yet, the underlying VBA designer still shows the code for them. If I try and re-create the form, it won't allow me to use the same name. If I try to re-import it, that one disappears also. F5 does not do a...

publisher #74

Custom reports #8
I am trying to set up a custom report for my business that will diplay something like: SalesRep|Item|Discount($0 if none)|SalePrice|TotalPrice...All that I can't figure out is how to show what items were discounted and how much for. Also, is there any way to pull up the Top Sales Rep list and have it show on there how much each employee has discounted for the week? Any help would be greatly appreciated! hi AGC62, your first query about the report you can do so if you know how to modify the active report the .grp files, however if not we are here to help you out. I have the report ...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Excel 2000 Toolbar Customization
I've customized the toolbars to my satisfaction and also created my own customized toolbar under 'views - toolbars'. The customized toolbars work great during a single Excel session. When I fire-up Excel the next time it's reverted to the as-delivered toolbars. What's wrong? How can I make a permanent change to the toolbars? Also on start-up, Excel sometimes opens two blank workbooks. What's that about? Thanks much for the help. On the custom toolbar issue: Run a search on your HDD to locate a file called Excel.xlb. If my guess is right. you'll find ...

Main form with two sub forms
Hi, I have a main form with a linked sub form which displays related records when a record is selected on the main form. Rather than use the record selectors at the bottom of the screen on the main form to navigate records, I would like to create another sub form (#2) which is unlinked, to the main form but contains a summary of all records on the main form. When a record is selected in Sub form # 2, I would like the main form to jump to that record as well. If I link sub form #2, then only the current record is displayed, not a complete list. In essence what I am tryi...

Changing Colour of ALL forms in database
Hi, I would like to have an option in a menu where I can change the back colour of all my forms in my database. It should change every last form in the database to the same colour. How can this be done? Thanks, Wayne Wayne, the forms don't have a color; their sections do. This (untested) example will change the BackColor of all sections in all forms to white, and save them without asking: Function ChangeForms() Dim accObj As AccessObject Dim frm As Form Dim strName As String Dim i As Integer Const lngcBackColor = vbWhite For Each accObj In CurrentProject....

Publisher 2000 #23

Web Service Customer CreditType
I am running GP 10 and using the Web Services to create and update customers using C#. I want to set the Credit Limit to Unlimited. However, I can see where to set the Credit Limit Type. There is a property for CreditLimit but not a field within for the type ( ex. No Credit = 0, Unlimited = 1, Amount = 2). Only fields to set the period and amount. If I try to set period as 1 then I get the following error: A validation exception has occurred. Validation Errors: - The Credit Limit PeriodAmount parameter can only be used when the Credit Limit Type is set to 2. Does anyone have an example c...

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Customize Investment Summary on 'My Money' Home Page?
Okay, so I've got a lot of stocks, mutual funds, etc., that I don't own anymore. Can anyone shed any light on how I would clear that clutter out of the Investment Summary on 'My Money' home page? Denise ...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Highlight Current Row in a Form
Regarding Steven Lebans method of highlighting the current row of a form. http://www.lebans.com/conditionalformatting.htm Will this work if the primary key is made of multiple keys? If so, how? Are there other methods of doing this? ...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

refresh/reload/requery a form
I have a form that is a list of clients (frmClientList)(not editable). I have it set so if you double click on any last name it opens a client profile form (frmClientProfile) for that client when they make changes to client info I want to close the form (frmClientProfile) and have the updated info show on the list of clients (frmClientList). I am thinking I can put a line of code on the click event of the button that closes (frmClientProfile) but I do not know how to write it. also I have noticed that when I do close (frmClientProfile) and try to manually refresh (F9) the form (frmClientL...

Customizing Exchange Monitoring Notifications
Question 1) Does any know how to customize the Exchange server notifications aside from the Exchange management console. I understand they are generated using WMI but where does the query reside so I can modify it? Question 2) I have a server that has a warning alert because of disk space, how does Exchange determine when to send out the alerts? The disk have been low for a couple days but the alerts stopped coming in. We are using email alerts. If you want customized monitoring, consider getting a copy of MOM Workgroup or MOM Enterprise. The workgroup edition is $500 and will monitor up...