Cannot open original message in NDR

Hello,

When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003.

When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message.

What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003?

Kind regards:

Emiel Kempen.

0
e.kempen (2)

what's NDR?

   nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook/<OcPrtbI0EHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>

 Hello,

 When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003.

 When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message.

 What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003?

 Kind regards:

 Emiel Kempen.

 [microsoft.public.outlook]
NDR = non-delivery report

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Scott" <aa-independent-press-guide@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> what's NDR?
>

> nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook/<OcPrtbI0EHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>
>
> Hello,
>
> When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003.
>
> When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message.
>
> What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003?
>
> Kind regards:
>
> Emiel Kempen.
>

> [microsoft.public.outlook]

0
suemvp (4038)
11/29/2004 8:37:45 PM
NDR = Non-Delivery Report (or Reciept)

Open the NDR, not just preview it.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Scott asked:

| what's NDR?

nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook/<OcPrtbI0EHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>

| Hello,
|
| When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook
| 2003.
|
| When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message.
|
| What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003?
|
| Kind regards:
|
| Emiel Kempen.
|

| [microsoft.public.outlook]

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Publisher 2000

opening links in outlook

Perpetually new messages
Hello, One of the people I work with has a weird problem. Every time she checks her messages, the ones currently in her inbox show up as new. They appear to be downloaded a second time, and then the duplicates disappear, leaving the new items only. I think that the mailbox may be corrupted because there the mailbox has some extra numbers appended to it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Jeff ...

Problem trying to open old money file

Email with tiny attachments open slow

Need an open house sign in sheet

Error Message #2
Ever since I bought my Dell laptop, I seem to have a problem with MS Outlook 2002 operating with Windows XP. My computer freezes and then when I try to reboot and open Outlook, there is a long delay and ultimately I get a "Non Reponding" at the top of my screen next to "Microsoft Outlook". I don't know why this happens. I reboot my computer at least a dozen times. Sometimes, I am asked to "Detect and Repair" and it still doesn't go back to normal. Other times, I'm asked to view in "Safe Mode". Has anyone had experience with this prob...

opening links

cannot open excel file from outlook

EXCEL Files open Slow

Opening a second mdb file from an open mdb file
I have two mdb files (one used for general department use and the other for detailed reporting). For ease of maintenance, I'd like to keep these mdb files separate, but I would like to have the ability to open the second mdb file from the general dept Access program. Is there an exisitng macro or VBA code I could use to accomplish this task? Thanks for your help. Sure, you can easily just shell out to another app: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm or even create a hyperlink that opens the file. Just create a label, go to the property sheet and enter a path in the hype...

Directory Open
Hi, I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, not to open a file but to open a directory. How should I do it? I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for opening just a directory and not a file. I just want to read in the user selection of directory and the file name will be set in my application. Thanks! On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:15:36 -0800, Dave wrote: > I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, > not to open a file but to open a directory. > > How should I do it? > I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for ...

Quick Exchange question RE: Inter-server messaging
Am I correct in my thinking that when two exchange servers transfer messages to eachother - i.e. mail comes in on server1 for a mailbox that is stored on server2 - they use SMTP to transfer the messages? If i'm wrong what protocol do they use to do this communication. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Don't annoy the BOFH... Read all about it here: http://bofh.ntk.net/Bastard.html It uses RPC "George Beech" wrote: > Am I correct in my thinking that when two exchange servers transfer messages to eachother - i.e. mail comes in...

Excel won't open in Office XP
Hi all, I have had a problem for the last few weeks opening up my Excel files When I try to open the files, a Window Installer dialouge box appear looking for the Office XP Professional Disk. My Office was preinstalle by my school, which is now complete. If I cancel the Window Installer consectutive times it leaves my new Excel document open and I can work Does anyone know what I need to configure to have Excel open up normall again ? Appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks, 'Kusty' (kusty@accesscomm.ca -- kust --------------------------------------------------------------------...

Why is Word2008 giving me "out of disk space" messages???

I do not have Excel on my computer. How do I open an attachment w.
How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not have Excel installed on my computer? My model is Windows XP Home. You can use the free viewer available from microsoft web site that only allows viewing. Or, you can find a copy of open office/star office that allows you to import excel files. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Kathy" <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF00A029-F488-4D1D-8257-B55F4E96A681@microsoft.com... > How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not have > Excel ins...

Open File IF Not Opened
Goodmorning! I was looking for someone who could tell me how I could make a Macro Appliction open files only when there not opened. When a file is allready opened it should be left at alone. When a file is being opened, this file should be granted the opportunity to update it's pivot tables and carry out any external links. I hope someone has the answer! Thanks in advance! Here's some code that might help. It tests whether a file is open: if it is it activates it, otherwise it opens the file. If IsWindowOpen(lStr_FileName) Then Windows(lStr_FileName).Activate ...

i have a pps file that i cant open what do i need to open it with
i recieved a few pitures and cant open then because they are a pps file what do i need to open them with???? Certainly not Excel. Those are PowerPoint files. You can download a PP viewer from here. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=428D5727-43AB-4F24-90B7-A94784AF71A4&displaylang=en Note instructions for download and installation. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:44:02 -0700, Marty <Marty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i recieved a few pitures and cant open then because they are a pps file what >do i need to open them with??...

Cant open investment center money 2001 deluxe
Two possibly related problems. Error from bank that holds investments -- money says internet connection error "OFXIE12029" When I try to open investments center or click on portfolio money crashes. I have tried the knowledge base fix for corrupt accounts but since the first instruction is to open the investing center or click on portfolio I am stuck. BTW -- does Bill Gates care? Someone had this error the other day, and it was due to their bank blocking their IP address. See also http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312818 A connection error to the bank. ...