Cannot get a certificate for obtaining a digital ID with OutLook Express 2002

I go to the menu:

-Tools
-Options...
-Security
-Get Digital ID...
-Internet Explorer opens a page,this is
http://www.microsoft.com/ie_intl/fr/ie40/oe/certpage.htm

but upper this it is written:

"We're sorry, but there is no Microsoft.com Web page
matching your entry. It is possible that you typed the
address incorrectly, or that the page no longer exists.
You may wish to try another entry or to use the links
below, which we hope will help provide you with the
information you need."

and then
-what do I do to have a certificate for a Digital ID?
-It is not my entry, it is starting from the button "Get
Digital ID..."
-what is the page it is supposed to go to?
-If you find the page, could you tell me all the steps to
get the certificate please?  I am not very familiar with
the computers.
0
3-f-a-10 (1)

1.  There is no "Outlook Express 2002" - it is either Outlook 2002 (XP) or
Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, or 6.x.

2  If Outlook Express, this newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from
the Office
family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one
of
these newsgroups:
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicrosoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress
for OE 5.5x
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicrosoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
for OE 6.x
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicrosoft.public.internet.mail.mac
for the Macintosh version of OE
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups). The links under the newsgroup
references are for use with MS's web newsreader (not exactly the best way to
post but it works for some people)

Also a good source of Outlook Express info can be found here:
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted
without reading.

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,
3-f-a-10@globetrotter.net asked:

| I go to the menu:
|
| -Tools
| -Options...
| -Security
| -Get Digital ID...
| -Internet Explorer opens a page,this is
| http://www.microsoft.com/ie_intl/fr/ie40/oe/certpage.htm
|
| but upper this it is written:
|
| "We're sorry, but there is no Microsoft.com Web page
| matching your entry. It is possible that you typed the
| address incorrectly, or that the page no longer exists.
| You may wish to try another entry or to use the links
| below, which we hope will help provide you with the
| information you need."
|
| and then
| -what do I do to have a certificate for a Digital ID?
| -It is not my entry, it is starting from the button "Get
| Digital ID..."
| -what is the page it is supposed to go to?
| -If you find the page, could you tell me all the steps to
| get the certificate please?  I am not very familiar with
| the computers.

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

Outlook 2003 and junkmail and rules
the outlook 2003 junkmail filter worked well until i added a simple rule to move all incoming messages for my 2nd email account to a folder. the spam addressed to that email account remains in the folder i specified. i could not find any way to configure the junkmail filter to make it function properly. it appears that all my new messages must remain in the inbox folder for the junk mail filter to be effective. ...

Using Outlook Custom Forms through OWA
Hi all, Is there any way to implement this? We have an Exchange 2003 server with Sp2. Users out of office hope to use outlook custom forms through OWA. Can this be done? ...

Outlook 2003 error #16
My PC crashed last night, and when I restarted it, Outlook 2003 gave an error message that the personal folders had been improperly terminated, and it was trying to recover. That message disappeared after a few seconds, and a normal-looking Outlook window came up. But now, when I try to send/recieve email, I get the error message: Task 'Verizon Main - Receiving' reported error (0x80040600) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040600' Is there a way to recover Outlook without losing the inbox, which contains numerous unread emails? Running Vista Home Premium edition. In the first in...

Very strange problem with Outlook folders
I recently spent a whole lot of time going through the 750+ messages in my inbox and sorting them into 5 folders: two for retention (long term, short term) and three for response (high priority, medium priority and low priority). Of course I deleted some of them as well. The two retention folders pre-existed this process, but the three response folders were created at this time. A few weeks after completing all that work, I was keeping my inbox nice and small (<20 messages) by moving them into those 5 folders as I received them. I was logged onto the network (I use a laptop and I trave...

Problems Launching Outlook (2002)
When I launch Outlook...it seems to freeze up on me. Takes several minutes to load....once loaded I can send & receive e-mails w/ out problem. However, the launching is driving me nuts...my in/out server settings are correct.....Any suggestions? Thanks for any assistance... Steve Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using Windows 2000 or XP, you will need to enable searching hidden and system folders.) Once you have done so, reopen Outlook and it should open fine. You will need to rebuild any custom toolbars or customizations as the file outcmd.dat controls...

A Crystal Beginner

Outlook Activation/PDA outlook version
Microsoft will not fully activate a OUTLOOK program that came with my Toshiba PDA, they say "cannot activate due to already activated on another machine", I deleated the program on the machine they mention however still dosent activate. Trying to work through Microsoft they wont help cause Toshiba sold me that version. if so how can microsoft limit my outlook and not answer my qustion. ...

Money backup 2002 won't restore to 2004
I keep getting errors when trying to restore a 2002 money file to 2004. It tells me that the file is read only when it is not. How can I get the file restored? In microsoft.public.money, expeditionman wrote: >I keep getting errors when trying to restore a 2002 money file to 2004. It >tells me that the file is read only when it is not. How can I get the file >restored? Try restoring into your "My Documents" folder into a different filename such as "exped05.mny". ...

Adding a digit
I have a long list of product codes e.g. 230956743, 485048675. But i want to put a zero in front of each one e.g. 0230956743, 0485048675. Is there a quick way of doing this. Obviously the column will have to be formatted as text because otherwise the zero would dissapear. Chris -- cj21 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cj21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25673 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480811 see response in .Excel Format>Cells>Number>C...

I can not open doc file attachments from outlook express 6.0
I can not open doc file attachments in outlook express 6.0 Error message - There is not enough memory to open file All other attachments eg: jpeg etc are fine I have already increased my paging memory. >-----Original Message----- >I can not open doc file attachments in outlook express 6.0 >Error message - There is not enough memory to open file >All other attachments eg: jpeg etc are fine=20 >I have already increased my paging memory. >. > These Newsgroups address Office Outlook issues. Outlook Express gurus hang out here: http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/def...

Get paid while you get online!!

Why isn't Outlook downloading all messages
I'm running Outlook 2007 on a Windows Vista 64bit machine with 8GBs of Ram. I've been noticing that Outlook doesn't always download all messages from my ISP. It will download 95% of them, but then it leaves some messages on the server. I can see them if I log into my webmail, but OUtlook doesn't download them. If I restart Outlook, it will see them and download. Is this a common problem? Do I need to reinstall? Jason, Once again, your ISP may have a limit that you are exceeding. "Jason Klein" <JasonKlein@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Outlook won't close
I'm running Outlook2000 under WinXP and when I close Outlook it either hangs in memoey and continues to run or the mail icon stays up in the taskbar. I then have to open the task manager and kill it there. I've installed the latest Office service packs and searched the knowlege base but cannot find a similar problem posted. I believe I've had this problem as far back as the Win98 days. Anyone have an idea how i can fix this? I'm betting it's just taking so long you're assuming it's locked when it's simply taking a long time. I assume when you close it i...

sale for outlook
crating a task in sales for outlook client using the CRM task button only makes a task in outlook folder, and does not make a crm task. but in the oulook folder its classified as a crm task. Any help would be Appriciated . outlook 2002. arggg ...

Payables Integration and Checkbook ID
We have several checkbooks in each of our companies. I use Integration Manager to import non-GP checks and invoices into GP 8.0 Payables. In my source file I specify a particular checkbook ID, for example, 30. In the Destination Mapping I map Checkbook ID to the checkbook ID column in my source file. I also specify the integration to add a batch. After I successfully run the integration, I go into the Purchasing module, call up the newly integrated batch and I find that the Checkbook ID field has a value of 4 (our default checkbook) rather than 30, which I specified in the integration....

Add new record using first available non-numeric ID; update two ta
Access 2003, Windows XP Pro SP2 I have two tables, tblDed and tblVendor. tblDed contains two columns (DedID and Avail). The first column contains a list of all DedIDs allowed to be used. The second is a Yes/No choice indicating whether or not that DedID has been used already. tblVendor contains multiple columns with misc. data relevant to the Vendor. I want to create a form that will accomplish three things: 1. Use the next available unused DedID when a command button on a referring menu page (frmMenu, btnNew) is pressed. 2. Mark the now-used DedID in tblDed as "No" - no ...

Outlook Software Options for Palm
I just bought my first Palm (Tungsten E model). I'm looking for an Outlook software program to sync with instead of using the Palm one that has some compatibility issues with Outlook. Thanks in advance for any recommendations on third party Outlook vendors for Palm. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ http://www.chapura.com - IntelliMirror works well. It is included with most Palm OS CDs but may have been dropped from the latest Palm CDs. --� Milly St...

Converting Outlook files #2
Hi, In a magazine article that I read, it said that when moving from Outlook 2002 or earlier to Outlook 2003, you should convert the file to the new format that is found in 2003, but how can I do that BTW. I don't want to loose all of the documents and setting that are already associated with the current file -- Thank you in Advance Merci a l'Avance Martin In Outlook 2003, File->New->Outlook Data File->Type->Personal Folders File. Do not select the 97-2002 format. Then drag and drop your folders from the old to the new. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted