Cannot detect previous login you need to run frontstep crm at least once

We have a user who was on extended leave for a few months
and now when ever he opens up outlook 2000 sr-1 on his
computer (Windows 98se) he gets a message that "Cannot
detect previous login you need to run frontstep crm at
least once.  Front step outlook extension will be
disabled for current outlook session."  When I say OK you
get another message that "The add-in "psExcExt.dll" could
not be installed or loaded.  This problem may be resolved
by useing detect and repair in the help menu.  Unable to
load "psExcExt.dll" you may be out of memory or out of
resources or have a missing .dll file."  I tried using
the detect and repair and had no luck.  Rebooting has not
helped either.
0
anonymous (74721)

Can't make task, need confirmation if my Entourage is corrupted

How do I run a macro when a value occurs in a cell
I want to run a macro when a value appears in a cell. How can this be accomplished? Hi! This is a trivial example but you can build on it: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Range("D3") = 36 Then Range("D3").Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Else Range("D3").Interior.ColorIndex = 2 End If End Sub Put =A3*3 in D3 Try values such as 12, 10 in A3 Al -- Alf ----------------------------------------------------------------------- AlfD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=478 View this thread: http://www.excelforu...

CRM Distributors
Does anyone have an opinion on which distributors offer the lowest prices for purchasing CRM? Ingram? TechData? Robert, Unless I am missing something, distributor Prices for CRM are fixed and should be uniform. The best Value for CRM is to purchase it via the Open Value program, which would include the cost of the License and Software Assurance, spread out over three years. If you would like more information on this, please email me directly and I would be happy to provide your organization with a quote. Regards, Steve Chambers Rimrock Corporation steve.chambers@rimrock.com "R...

MultiWorkbook Change Event Detection / Spell Checker
Excel 2003 or 2007. Looking to be able to force spell checking whenever any cell content is is changed. I've been successful on a single workbooks by adding Spell Check execution on Worksheet_Change. I'm hoping to take this one step further - make it an 'Add-In' so the check will run for any workbook. It looks like the Worksheet_Change event only triggers for the host workbook so an 'Add-in' will not do the job. Any suggestions to force spell checking on a change for any workbook/worksheet I modifiy? TIA, - Pat The way I would go about this i...

How to detect changes in a column?
If I have a table with sales forecast data (columns) like Customer, Amount and Status, what would be the best way to track changes in this table so I can compare my forecast week after week? -- inomata ------------------------------------------------------------------------ inomata's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18938 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=493571 ...

Eseutil running on it's own
I have logged into our Exchange servers a few times, only to see a command prompt DOS window open and eseutil running on it's own. i didn't schedule this. Anyone know what this is? It also seems to coincide with CPU spikes from time to time, thus I get a services error saying an outbound queue can't connect to the destination. Anyone know what this is, when it runs, and how to control it? Searching ESEutil in google is like searching for a needle in a haystack. Every entry is about how to run eseutil. On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:17:26 -0500, "GC Postmaster" <ema...

Error accessing Reports in CRM 3.0
I get this error: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during...

detect and repair
my outlook 2002 had some hyperlink problems which were corrected when i used the 'detect and repair' option in help. now i have lost my addresses and all the e-mail that was in my inbox. How do i recover these items? Check this page for all you need to know: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Mark Conner" <mdconner@prodigy.net> wrote ...

I need a program to get data from my emails
Hi, I have about 1000 emails all in exactly the same format and I would like to extract some info from it and put it into an text file or something. the format is something like A:DATA_A B:DATA_B C:DATA_C D:DATA_D DATA_E ============ Message/Comment============ == Browser Body ==\nDATA_F\n== Browser Body == ============ Message/Comment============ I would like to retrieve DATA_E and DATA_F only in an two column format. Any data item, (DATA_A...DATA_F is of various length). Is there any application out-there that can read messages and get data from them? Many thanks in advance. Simon...

Excel4 Workbook Wont run in Excel XP
Hi my experience in Excel is limited but have a major problem. Have been given a excel workbook that is used for producing results for downhill skiing competitions. The sheet lets you put all the competitors details in and then their basic seeding points. By the push of a button it will let you set up each race and then print out the start positions. After each race it will let you put in the times and then calculate by the push of a button the seed positions and the start order for the next race etc. until the whole competition is finished then it will let you print all the overall result...

Duplicate detection detecting inactive records?
Is there any way to configure duplicate detection to not look at inactive records? I can't find any way to set this on the rules. Thank you! ...

I need help has to do with counting
Okay guys I have an excel worksheet and this is what i need to do. I'm entering numbers and at the end I want a sum. But the thing is that it is not a sum of all the numbers within the cells but a sum of the number of cells that have a number on it in a row. Like if the row looks like [Blank cell]- 5 - 1 - [Blank cell] I want at the end of the row a sum that is equal to 2 because only 2 cells have numbers on it. Does it makes sense? Can I do this in excel? -- ladivapr ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ladivapr's Profile: http://www.excelfor...

Returning a previous date & value based on the current date
Hello, Sorry not sure if the subject describes clearly what i am after. I have a report which is setup as follows (with data going back a few years): Week Beginning Value 18/12/06 43 25/12/06 25 1/1/07 9 8/1/07 36 15/1/07 98 I am after a formula that will return the date and value that is 52 weeks back from the current date. This report will constantly be growing so it would need to be a rolling formula. Any help would be appreciated. Neil =TODAY()+(52*7) if above is in H1, t...

CRM & IIS configuration during installation of CRM
I'm having this annoying problem with CRM, that once installed every other web application on that server wont function properly. This wether the web application existed on the IIS prior to CRM or if it was installed afterwards in it's own virtual directory using windows installer from VS.NET. It seems that CRM (besides wanting to be root in IIS) does somthing to the user configurations on the IIS or for the ASP.NET user. I can see that things like sessions for example, doesn't work for any web application what so ever, after CRM has been installed, and that's rather an...

How to Detect and prevent CD burn
HI, How can i stop to CD burn of any file from my system to CD.How to detect the event of CD burn and how can i stop CD burn.Basically i want to secure my file from CD burn. plz reply soon. regds vinay sheel vinays@aditi.com Vinay wrote: > HI, > How can i stop to CD burn of any file from my system to CD.How to detect the > event of CD burn and how can i stop CD burn.Basically i want to secure my > file from CD burn. You can restrict access to a file only to a certain users through NT/win200 access privileges. You can encrypt a file and therefore restrict access to a file on...

My Computer not detecting my external harddrive
I have a IDE hard drive with USB casing and connected to my USB port. The problem is the hard drive partitions are not shown up in My computer. But My Computer->Manage->Storage->Disk management shows the hard drive with 3 partitions and all the three are healthy.I know there are a few bad sectors. I am sure I have not made any changes in registry that prevents drives from being shown. Please help me. Do the partitions have drive letters assigned? karthikaravind wrote: > I have a IDE hard drive with USB casing and connected to my USB port. > The problem is the ha...

Need a report of items sorted by profit margin (Crystal reports?)
I'm needing to create an item list to include the profit margin so I can sort by that. I'm thinking I need to use Crystal Reports to do this. I have rad on here that version 8.5 is the one that integrates with RMS. Do I need to buy a copy of Crystal Reports to do this or should the program already be on my computer? Also, when using Crystal Reports, can you have it include all the fields? For instance, I'd love to be able to have the above list include information that is in the commission tab (both the basis and the schedule). try the new PowerPivot from Microsof...

Running an application in background using CreateProcess API
i am trying to run an exe in background while seting the wShowWindow= 0; of the STARTUPINFO structure object . but the application is running in the foreground . my requirement is that i have to execute an application before proceeding further . but the user is un aware of this application. "sam" <sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2252F623-FB9C-4B78-801F-2423082C6452@microsoft.com... >i am trying to run an exe in background while seting the wShowWindow= 0; of > the STARTUPINFO structure object . but the application is running in the > foregr...

Customising CRM Outlook client labels
Within the CRM Outlook client are there any solutions (supported or not) to change the labels of the buttons on the CRM toolbar and change the label on the CRM drop-down menu and change the labels on the CRM navigation folders? ...

Document data variable "needs stack frame"
My View Class includes a private member which is a pointer to my Document. If I call a public function in my View Class from my MainFrame, I can access the variables in my Document class. However, when that function calls another public function in the same View class, the second function can't access the Document variables. It causes Access Violation 0xC0000005. I was using the debugger to try & monitor the variables in the Document, and it displayed the message "CXX0069 variable needs stack frame" I could get around this by passed the required data to the second functi...

Disabled Person Needs Icons to work
Hi, My sister is a quadraplegic and and is running win7 64bit on a dell laptop Inspirion 1750. Her desktop icons do not work and her shot cuts do not work. She needs to work from the dektop because we need as few clicks as possible. I have tried to find the solution but I have have not. Can someone help? Do you mean that when you click, or double click, on an icon that nothing happens? Is she using a mouse or the touchpad? Can you be a little more descriptive about the problem? Has this been happening from the time you got the laptop, or installed Win 7? Or, did it ju...

Unable to login to OWA from a Win98 PC
Login to server via https: login prompts for user name, password, domain Next get prompt that says about to display secure and non-secure items. Cick OK Screen starts to show OWA with the divider down the left side but then it prompts for the user name and password again. It will then just keep prompting over and over. If I select Cancel instead of OK, I get an error 401. I then click the GO button and the web page is displayed without having to login again and everything is fine. I did some research with the IIS log files and it looks like the following: 2004-08-13 17:43:13 207.2...

CRM and Sharepoint integration feature pack
Does anyone know how close microsoft are to releasing the above feature pack enhancement which was due out Q3 of 2004? I have been to the download centre and see the other enhancements are out but the sharepoint one is not out yet. Thks I have never heard of this but would like details if such a thing does exist. Are you referring to the Microsoft Office Information Bridge Framework for Microsoft CRM? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=332BEFFB-4492-40D7-8CE0-995489909B6A&displaylang=en "sherry" <sherry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Passport Login failure
It has been 3 weeks now and Microsoft has yet to provide any assistance. I have email Passport service several times and it seems they are not interested with helping me or anyone. Now that I have given Microsoft my money, they are done with me. I think it's time to go back to quickbooks and reccomend to others they not use Money at all. Error message indicated that my password is incorrect or passport name is incorrect. I have reinstalled 3 times, tried all other methods of fixing this problem including deltetion of cache, NO HELP. ...