cannot change format of out of office template

When i try to make a new out of office template i cannot change the
message format.
When I click on tools - out of office assistent -add rule - reply with
template.
The message is in plain text format. when we try to change it to rich
text or html, it doesnt give an error message but the format still
stays in plain text. We have this issue on multiple pc's but not all.
I tried to change the default message format and turned using word as
editor off/on but i have still the same problem

Can somebody help me to solve this issue as i cannot find anything
similar on the internet

Regards,

Wim Taerwe

what is the default message format on the affected machines?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

<wim.taerwe@gmail.com> wrote in message
> When i try to make a new out of office template i cannot change the
> message format.
> When I click on tools - out of office assistent -add rule - reply with
> template.
> The message is in plain text format. when we try to change it to rich
> text or html, it doesnt give an error message but the format still
> stays in plain text. We have this issue on multiple pc's but not all.
> I tried to change the default message format and turned using word as
> editor off/on but i have still the same problem
>
> Can somebody help me to solve this issue as i cannot find anything
> similar on the internet
>
> Regards,
>
> Wim Taerwe

0
outlookmvp (5838)
3/13/2008 4:16:01 PM
default message format is HTML.

On 13 mar, 17:16, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <outlook...@msn.com> wrote:
> what is the default message format on the affected machines?
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Need Help with Common Tasks?http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/
> Outlook 2007:http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
>
> Outlook Tips by email:
> dailytips-subscribe-requ...@lists.outlooktips.net
>
> Outlook Tips:http://www.outlook-tips.net/
> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:http://www.slipstick.com
> EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQU...@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
>
> <wim.tae...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > When i try to make a new out of office template i cannot change the
> > message format.
> > When I click on tools - out of office assistent -add rule - reply with
> > template.
> > The message is in plain text format. when we try to change it to rich
> > text or html, it doesnt give an error message but the format still
> > stays in plain text. We have this issue on multiple pc's but not all.
> > I tried to change the default message format and turned using word as
> > editor off/on but i have still the same problem
>
> > Can somebody help me to solve this issue as i cannot find anything
> > similar on the internet
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Wim Taerwe- Masquer le texte des messages pr=E9c=E9dents -
>
> - Afficher le texte des messages pr=E9c=E9dents -

I have exactly the same problem! Any solution found so far?

Best regards,
Stephane

"wim.taerwe@gmail.com" wrote:

> default message format is HTML.
>
> On 13 mar, 17:16, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <outlook...@msn.com> wrote:
> > what is the default message format on the affected machines?
> >
> > --
> > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> > Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours
> > Need Help with Common Tasks?http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/
> > Outlook 2007:http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/
> >
> > Outlook Tips by email:
> > dailytips-subscribe-requ...@lists.outlooktips.net
> >
> > Outlook Tips:http://www.outlook-tips.net/
> > Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:http://www.slipstick.com
> > Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
> > EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQU...@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
> >
> > <wim.tae...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > When i try to make a new out of office template i cannot change the
> > > message format.
> > > When I click on tools - out of office assistent -add rule - reply with
> > > template.
> > > The message is in plain text format. when we try to change it to rich
> > > text or html, it doesnt give an error message but the format still
> > > stays in plain text. We have this issue on multiple pc's but not all.
> > > I tried to change the default message format and turned using word as
> > > editor off/on but i have still the same problem
> >
> > > Can somebody help me to solve this issue as i cannot find anything
> > > similar on the internet
> >
> > > Regards,
> >
> > > Wim Taerwe- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -
> >
> > - Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

0
Stephane (12)
6/4/2008 1:00:01 PM
Hi

I had the same issue today in Outlook 2003 SP2.  (Note: I wasn't using a
separate Read Layout.)

I don't know why it works but it seems consistent.

1. In the out of office open the template
2. Tools, Forms, Design this form
3. Change font to Rich Text
4. Tool, forms, publish form
5. Say ok to the MAPI error
6. Save
7. Close window

Regards

"wim.taerwe@gmail.com" wrote:

> When i try to make a new out of office template i cannot change the
> message format.
> When I click on tools - out of office assistent -add rule - reply with
> template.
> The message is in plain text format. when we try to change it to rich
> text or html, it doesnt give an error message but the format still
> stays in plain text. We have this issue on multiple pc's but not all.
> I tried to change the default message format and turned using word as
> editor off/on but i have still the same problem
>
> Can somebody help me to solve this issue as i cannot find anything
> similar on the internet
>
> Regards,
>
> Wim Taerwe

External data link change

Microsoft Office 2004
I have the CD, the original packaging, but the CD box is missing - so too therefore the product key. Please advise me, am I able to get a valid product key without having to buy a new version? Thanks, Lesley You need to contact Microsoft Product Support Services to request a new key. You will need proof of ownership. <http://support.microsoft.com/> On 7/16/08 1:43 PM, in article 873ee0b157aa1@uwe, "LesleyF" <u44879@uwe> wrote: > I have the CD, the original packaging, but the CD box is missing - so too > therefore the product key. Please advise me, am I able to ...

Why does the change change to a number?

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Cannot open file after installing Office 2007 Service Pack 2
I cannot open the publisher files after I installed Office 2007 Service Pack 2. Does anybody know what to do? Luckily one of our PCs has not yet the SP2. this way I can at least work. Thanks for help Stefan Are you getting an error? You may have to do a registry fix: Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot open the file" or "Publisher has detected a problem http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928890/en-us Do you have Norton? How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us ...

Copy worksheet to new workbook : Values & Formats
Hi, Is it possible to cpy an entire worksheet (Values & Formats) to a new workbook without copying formulas ? Sheets(X).Copy is building links to previous workbook. Thks for help After coping go to Edit->Links, and break links, and excel will replace links with values. If you do it from VBA, which seems so, try with PasteSpecial metod. "Franck" <wesley.saris@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1130320762.209498.135290@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > Is it possible to cpy an entire worksheet (Values & Formats) to a new > workbook without copying f...

Office stopped working after the auto-update a few months ago
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Microsoft Office stopped working after it ran an auto-update a few months ago. Now, when I open any of the Office apps, I get an error message like this: &quot;Check with the developer to make sure Microsoft Word works with this version of Mac OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and Mac OS X.&quot; <br><br>There are no available updates for Mac OS X or Office that I am aware of�when I run the Software Update it doesn&#...

Change a formula to an acual number

Count the cels with the same collor made with conditional formatting!
Hi all, Who nows how i can count the collor cels (red-green-yellow) in my worksheet! I'm using conditional formating to collor them. I need the sum of all cels with the same color to put them in a chart. Thanks! Greetz, Jan ;-)) Hi Jan have a look at this previous discussion http://tinyurl.com/3xr9b -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Freesurfer wrote: > Hi all, > > Who nows how i can count the collor cels (red-green-yellow) in my > worksheet! I'm using conditional formating to collor them. > I need the sum of all cels with the same color to put them in a ...

Office 2010 Beta in italian
Hi all, has anyone idea if and when an italian edition of Office 2010 Beta will be released? Thanks in advance. Luigi Why not ask on the Office 2010 Beta Forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "Luigi" <Luigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C58DF7B-8F95-48B6-A153-BDA6EAF855CB@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > has anyone idea if and when an italian edition of Office 2010 Beta will be > released? > > Thanks in advance. &...

How do I use cond format formula to set cell text and color?
Using MS Excel 2003: As and example, I entered into Conditional Format for cell B1: "Formula is", IF(A1="","Test",""). For true condition, the format is set to fill Yellow and font color red. I'm expecting cell B1 to display, "Test" in red text with yellow background when A1 is blank, but it does not work. No errors are displayed. Any ideas? in my experience you can only set the format,you cant have the word test show up.Apply the format condition only using =A1="" and put a seperate if statement in the cell.If it blank ...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Save Changes? #2

macro for repeat task and format interior
Hi All, I'm trying to check out repeated value on column Q and the hightlighted entire cell on the left.I put the code that found from Sample,and trying to modified it but I made a mistake.I can't select entire cell on the left, I just can highlight 2 cell ( offset(0.-3) and the cell on column A).Please help how to select entire cell to the left without interupted by blank cell. And also I want to put the copy of higlighted cell value to a new workbook. Thank's. Rgds, Shiro Sub Duplicate_Serial_Number() Dim eX As Integer Dim cell_in_loop As Range eX = ActiveSheet....