Cannot add appointment to a future date

I've tried creating any appt. and Outlook just refuses to add it to the date
I requested (August 12, 2005). It adds it with current time for today.

This is driving me nuts. I cannot find anywhere on MS KB site on how to
solve this.

Please help ... somebody ... anybody ...

AG

0
ag1 (2)

Helpful if you provided more information.

What version of Outlook and are you using an Exchange server

What is the error you are getting or what is happening.

Regards,

Francine Otterson
President, San Diego Outlook User Group

"ag" wrote:

> I've tried creating any appt. and Outlook just refuses to add it to the date
> I requested (August 12, 2005). It adds it with current time for today.
>
> This is driving me nuts. I cannot find anywhere on MS KB site on how to
> solve this.
>
> Please help ... somebody ... anybody ...
>
> AG

Sorry, in my rage over Outlook, I left out the key details.

It is Outlook 2003 and NOT on an exchange server. It is my personal desktop
machine connected to my earthlink servers directly.

There is No error that I get. If I want to create an appt. for August 12,
2005 for either "All Day" or a specific time, it creates the appt. for today
and current time and even puts the time as 7:37 p.m. (which is the time I
was trying to create the appt.).

Also, when I tried to add holidays for US/UK/France, it added every single
holiday for the SAME day (yesterday) so I had to delete about 150 entries
one by one.

Does that make sense? I cannot find anybody with similar problems ...

Thanks,

AG

"Francine Otterson" <FrancineOtterson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:ED9A570B-66D4-4F07-8376-115CCD127769@microsoft.com...
> Helpful if you provided more information.
>
> What version of Outlook and are you using an Exchange server
>
> What is the error you are getting or what is happening.
>
> Regards,
>
> Francine Otterson
> President, San Diego Outlook User Group
>
> "ag" wrote:
>
>> I've tried creating any appt. and Outlook just refuses to add it to the
>> date
>> I requested (August 12, 2005). It adds it with current time for today.
>>
>> This is driving me nuts. I cannot find anywhere on MS KB site on how to
>> solve this.
>>
>> Please help ... somebody ... anybody ...
>>
>> AG

0
ag1 (2)

Time/Date stamp in Outlook 2003 msgs.
My friend with 2003 has reported another oddity to me which is that the time & date stamp on her messages seems not to have changed with daylight savings time (i.e. they are 1 hour behind). She says the system clock did automatically change. My question--does Outlook really have anything to do with the time/date stamp or is this just a function of the mail servers involved? TIA. -- ------------------------------------------- Stephen Porter Los Angeles, CA Check calendar options "Stephen Porter" <stp@pobox.com> wrote in message news:MPG.1ae37d24b618934c98969a@m...

How to add a store procedure using vba
I need to create an Access stored procedure using vba. First of all delete the one if already exist. I can take care of the dynamic generate Sql statement as follow: Sub AddQuery() Dim strSql As String Dim strSql1 As String Dim strSql2 As String Dim i As Integer strSql1 = "SELECT Status, Branch, Method" For i = 1 To Me.Candidate strSql = ", Count(F" & i & ") AS CountOfF" & i strSql1 = strSql1 + strSql Next i strSql2 = strSql & " FROM Scantron GROUP BY Status, Branch, Method ORDER BY Status, Branch, Method;&quo...

Add-Ins for Mac Office 2004
Hi! I'm trying to find information on how to create add-ins for mac office 2004, but haven't found anything yet. Any hints where to look? Best Regards, In article <eIVW2CPAIHA.4592@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl>, Michael Seydl <michael.seydl@hlw.co.at> wrote: > Hi! > > I'm trying to find information on how to create add-ins for mac office 2004, > but haven't found anything yet. > > Any hints where to look? You can create VBA-based add-ins using the built-in Visual Basic Editor. For XL, save the workbook containing your code as an add-in. For ...

Pivot Table
I'm building out some financial reports where the titles change every month - consequently changes my calculated field refrences. The sequence or position of the fields doesn't change & the ideal solution for me would be to reference the pivot fields with an index number. I've made several attempts and done quite a bit of searching with no luck. Working with Excel 2007. My code is below and the code that doesn't work is inside the With block. Basically, I'm creating the Pivot Table using VBA - inside the with block not displayed I'm adding Page Fi...

How do I add holidays in a calendar?
I am trying to create a calendar in publisher, but I can't seem to find an option to automatically generate and input general holidays in the calendar? Can anyone help me with that? It is a manual job. There are calendar maker applications that will add the most popular holidays. Might do a search on the Internet. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4271045-3473-466E...

Need date formula to display answer in a particular cell
Hi Everyone, This is probably very easy for Excel gurus, but my expertise is in writing websiters and not so much in Excel---so I need a little help with this one. In English, I need a date formula to display answer in a particular cell: To be written in cell G39 "If today is between March 10 and May 9, then put the answer to =((H40-N11)*N6)+E26 in this cell" To be written in cell G40 "If today is between May 10 and July 9, then put the answer to =((H40-N11)*N6)+E26 in this cell" To be written in cell G41 "If today is between July 10 and September 9, then put...

ALTER Table Add Column...y/n?
how do I add y/n column in A2003 with ddl/vba? I tried datatype of BIT, but shows as 0/-1, whereas other y/n columns defined in designer show as checkbox (datasheet view) . Would like to have these look same.. db.Execute "ALTER TABLE [Expense] ADD COLUMN [Reviewed] BIT" Have a look at http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/Otherdownload.asp?SampleName='BE%20Update%20Utility.mdb' which may help. Peter Hibbs. On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:18:01 -0700, nycdon <nycdon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >how do I add y/n column in A2003 with ddl/vba? I tried datatype of ...

Date Default
The date default when you put in 2/19 is 19-Feb. I find this incredibly annoying because I never want the date in that format. I would prefer that it appear as 2/19/10 (or whatever the current year is). I have found that if I put in 2/19/10, it comes out in that format, but I don't always type the date in in that format. Is there any way to change the default setting in Excel to this format across all my spreadsheets? Or do I have to change the date format each time I type in a date? Thanks, If you format the column that holds the date as a date format then it will ...

Un-installing COM add-ins
I tried to un-install some COM add-ins from an Excel 2007 user's machine via the Excel dialog to do so. It would not allow the COM add-in to be un-installed. Does anyone know where in the registry the load COM add-in entries are stored so that I can manually delete such entries? Thanks, Bob ...

Is there an Excel formula to round a date to the end of the month
User enters a specific date, I'd like to round that entry to the end of the month With a date in A1: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,0) step into the next month and then back one day. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 "Siralec" wrote: > User enters a specific date, I'd like to round that entry to the end of the > month Another way... This requires the Analysis ToolPak add-in be installed for Excel versions prior to Excel 2007. A1 = some date =EOMONTH(A1,0) Format as Date -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Siralec" &...

calc date of birth in query 06-13-07
I have query contain 2 fields date of birth and today date and on calculated field name calcdateofbirth I want to know the the date of birth of any body by year and month i can use this expression to calc the date of birth by year only like this expression: calcdateofbirth: DateDiff("yyyy";[dateofbirth];[todaydate]) I want to calcdateofbith by year and month in query thank you a wrote: >I have query contain 2 fields date of birth and today date and on calculated >field name calcdateofbirth >I want to know the the date of birth of any body by year and month >i can ...

Negative dates and times
I need excel to display negative times. At present cells display #######. Can I change this? Thanks Gavyn Hi Gavyn, I think you have to use the 1904 date system. Go Tools menu > Options... command > Calculation tab > Select 1904 date system. But, if your workbook has links to other workbooks that use the default 1900 date system, it could cause erroneous results. HTH --- Orlando Magalh´┐Żes Filho (So that you get best and rapid solution and all may benefit from the discussion, please reply within the newsgroup, not in email) "Gavyn Milton" <gavyn.milton@damovo&g...

GP 9.0 General Ledger Posting date is missing or invalid
I'm hoping this is an easy fix since I can't find any comments on this error. When I attempt to post Sales transaction batches, no matter how I have configured the system I always receive an error in the posting report stating **ERROR: The General Ledger posting date is missing or invalid. Does anyone have any advice on how to get around this? Thanks! Louis Delouiser Louis, I have seen this happen when you have existing transactions and change you posting setup options. Try this as a test: open one of the transactions that is getting this error, move it to a new batch...

Free "PrintCashReceipts" add-in for Great Plains
ICAN Software Corporation has a free add-in for Great Plains that allows users to print cash receipt documents from the cash receipts window. The cash receipt document can be customized easily with Report Writer within Great Plains. It is available on their website http://www.icansoftware.com where you can also get information regarding their eInvestmentAssets product and their receivables enhancements (Adv Cash Receipts & Mass Apply Receivables). Just downloaded this and got a cnk file but no documentation so will not continue. If someone else has the guts to try it first, pleas...

How I add a name to my group
I'm working in an excel with columms that I grouped .. ex .. columm A & B & C is one group columm D & E & F is a second group etc .. now I would like to add a name to the group in stead of an "+" I would like to use a name .. does anybody know how to do it or is this a wishfull thinking? G. see response in worksheet.functions. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Gabriela" <Gabriela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E84E53C6-5FAD-4C72-AA28-6B324007B613@microsoft.com... > I'm working in an excel with columms that I grouped .. &...

How to add a new Journal Type when using Outlook 2003 ?
In which field? See http://www.slipstick.com/journal/index.htm for some - and if we know which field, we can be more specific. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Harold.Little@mail.house.gov" <harold.little@mail.house.gov> wrote ...

Calculating Dates #2
Hi, I need to construct a spreadsheet that will tell me how many days have elapsed from x to the present. An example would be if I put in A1 10/10/07 Then in B1 you sould see 30 days (or however many years) A2 4/3/04 B2 3.5 years (or whatever) Is there anyway to do that so it updates for on a daily basis? Thanks a lot. The =NOW() function gives the current date so... Type in B2 =INT(NOW()-A1) and make sure that B2 is formatted as a number, not a date. The =INT function is not strictly necessary. It converts the date into an integer so you don't have a decimal fraction of a d...

Wrong "Today's Date"
I have Money 2003 and it is showing the incorrect date as the "Today's Date". It is exactly 1 month ahead, as today it is saying that it is September 7, 2003. This is causing most of my bills to show as overdue, even though they aren't due until the end of August. I don't know why it changed, but all I care about is fixing it. Can someone help? >-----Original Message----- >I have Money 2003 and it is showing the incorrect date as >the "Today's Date". It is exactly 1 month ahead, as today >it is saying that it is September 7, 2003....

Add if not in combo box
I am keying letter into a combo box to look up names. Sometime the name I am looking for is not in the data base and I receive an error message. What would I use to stop the error message and request Y/N that the name be added. Private Sub Combo155_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[SSI] = '" & Me![Combo155] & "'" If Not rs.EOF Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark End Sub Look at http://www.databasedev.co.uk/not_in_list.html http://www.blueclaw-...

Configuring XML Serialization to not add an element
Hi, I have the follwoing class structure: public class MyClass { public Fields Fields; } public partial class Fields { public BaseField[] myFields; } [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlInclude(typeof(DerivedField))] public class BaseField { //some properties } [XmlRoot("derived")] public partial class DerivedField : BaseField { } All the classes are tagged as serilizable. When I XMLSerialize an object of type MyClass, here is what I get: <MyClass> <Fields> <myFields> <derived name="JobID" id="A"...

Still needing help with the date
Thought I would repost to make it easy. I'm looking for help with determining which data only occurred in the month of July, but my date format must remain xx/xx/xx because my data form is printed for my board of directors. It has been suggested that I format the date xx/xx, but that will not work for my purpose. Any other ideas? Hi Brandy You can use a helper column with this formula =MONTH(A1) And then use Data>auto filter on that column -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Brandy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Completely Removing an Add-in
Win XP HE, OL 2002 SP3 Follow-up to microsoft.public.outlook.installation Hi I installed a program called mobilephonetools (by BVRD/Motorola) which is complete crap and crashed every single time I try to use it. (It is supposed to synchronize your cell phone's address book with OL contacts.) I have uninstalled the program. HOWEVER, it still remains listed under Add-in under Tools|Options|Other|Advanced Option|Add in Manager. It gave me an error message that it could not load the add-in as the dll was missing. (I uninstall the program so that would be normal.) I have unchecked the box f...

Unable to add printers to windows server 2008 x64
I am having difficulties adding any printers to my Server 2008 SP2 box. Every time that I go to add a printer through TCP/IP port, I come up with an error saying: "Printer driver was not installed. Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000057)" I managed to get one printer running on PCL5e drivers but the test pages I'm printing have the last line of the text cut off. I have made sure that I'm by no doubt trying to install the printer with the 64 bit drivers. I've checked and double checked. this is the error E:\>winerror 0x00000057 87...

Automatic date entry after any change in the data.
Can someone tell me the code I need to do this on a form? I need to update the date to the current date after any change in the record. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Could you use and AfterUpdate event in the event that the field is triggered accidentally? I would think then that if you put information in and the escape out of it, you did not really update anything. Jason Lopez "Ofer Cohen" <OferCohen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5186C341-AE12-4622-A0A8-4572280104C1@microsoft.com... > The BeforeUpdate event will be activated...