Cannot accept change in appointment

Hello,

I cannot accept a change in an appointment. Person 1 creates an
appointment and sends in to persons 2 and 3. Then person 2 changes the
appointment but person 3 cannot accept this change because outlook
says the request is too old. How can i make certain the person 3 can
accept this change?

We work with outlook 2003 and exchange 2003.

Auke Bijlsma
Deltaisis

0
abijlsma (1)

Changing user listed in Splash Screen
When we launch Office applications on our Macs the splash screen displays the name of the user that Office is registered to. We don't normally register Office to our individual users, but it must pull their name from somewhere and put it in the splash screen. My question is, where does it get this information and how can I change it, short of reinstalling Office? If a user leaves the company or we put someone else on a particular computer we'd like to change this. It's not a big deal, but just wondered if there is a way to do this. Thanks, Beth bphillips <bphillips@fastline....

Change resolution
I want to start coding a game in MFC, so I want to make my Window maximized, and I want to be able to change resolution. The problem is that I don't know how to change the resolution. Can somebody help me with that. Thank you in advance! Change resolution to 800x600 HDC hdc = GetDC(NULL); // Screen DC used to get // current display // settings DEVMODE DisplayMode; ZeroMemory(&DisplayMode, sizeof(DEVMODE)); DisplayMode.dmSize = sizeof(DEVMODE); DisplayMode.dmDriverExtra = 0; DisplayM...

More Underwriting Changes
Last week, I read a national newspaper article about the pressure that was put on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to return to their senses and undo the damage that was caused by their incredibly conservative conventional loan guidelines. As of March 31st, the NEW AND IMPROVED Fannie Mae mentality will sweep the nation. These are just a few of the highlights: 1. GOOD. SELF-EMPLOYMENT. For years, hitting the "self-employed" tab on the Fannie Mae Desktop Underwriting System always produced a more difficult loan approval. The new computer matrix will not unfairly scrutinize th...

How do I change my printing options
My document is printing tiled, and I just want it to print on 1 single page, not 4 partial pages If you are trying to print a file that is bigger than the paper in the printer you will have to either, resize the Pub file or pint the file to a PDF file that will scale it down. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "jbdnewbies" <jbdnewbies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E401A1F3-7BF0-4688-B852-D9D69691B9EE@microsoft.com... > My document is printing tiled, and I just want it to print on 1 single > page, > not 4 partial pages How large is...

Track change function

Updates were not accepted (exception 4005). Soap exception.
Hi all, when the report is submitted from Outlook 2003 to Project Server 2007 the folowing error message is displayed (see the subj). However, the data are being sent and can be seen in PWA. At the same time, the user gets an email message from Project Server: "Project server returned error code -1". What's wrong with the Server or client? where to look for? Please advise. Elena ...

Changing Activity attributes
I have noticed that all the activity attributes are not editable(greyed out). e.g. actualend, actualstart etc.. These attribuites are just showing dates at the moment, i need to change these to 'date & time'. how do i do this? ...

Rule Changes Received Date Using IMAP
I have Outlook 2003 running on XP with the latest updates and service packs. In Outlook I have an Exchange account and an IMAP account. Whenever I try to run any rule on the Inbox of my IMAP mail, it changes the Received Date listing to the current date on about half of my messages. When I open one of these incorrectly dated emails, the date shown in the message is correct and the date changes to the proper date in the listing of emails. Also, if I remove the IMAP account and then re-add it, the Inbox messages once again have the correct date. I've searched the web over and have found ...

Finding a value in a range where the value changes cells
I'm trying to summarize the balance of each of 4 accounts on a single sheet. Each account is on a separate sheet. The problem is, the balance changes with each transaction. i.e. on this transaction the balance is in cell F4, but when I post the next transaction the balance will be in F5 How can I summarize if the balance keeps moving? Set up a Dynamic Range See Debra Dalgleish's site for the how-to bits. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlNames01.html#Dynamic Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:52:29 -0700 (PDT), David.Marr.68@gmail.com wrote: >I'm trying to sum...

Changing Paper Size
We print a monthly newsletter which includes a pullout insert. This month we want to turn this pullout into a foldable brochure. Before I send it off to the printer (who prints our newsletter to 11X17 glossy paper), I want to make sure the pullout, when folded, displays the information correctly (not upside down or out of sequence). We print to a photocopier that users 11X17 size paper. I cannot figure out a way to print two successive pages (8.5 X 11 each) to one sheet of 11X17 paper (ie., pages 2 and 4 to one sheet of paper). I tried doing this by changing the printer options to 11X17 b...

Publisher-How do I change calendars 04 to 05 without losing data?
I have a current document 12 calendars with data in each day. I am trying to change the calendars from 04 to 05 with losing the existing data. Is there a way the data can stay in the same spot and the dates change. I also want to keep the same layout I currently have. I have tried using calendar options but cannot get it to work. Any help would be appreciated. Manually... You can try this, Expand your existing calendar by 12 months. On the toolbar, edit, office clipboard, this will give you 24 copied items you can collect. Copy your data, go to the next year, place your cursor where you...

net folders "accept" #2
Hi. I am trying to share a calendar with 2 other computers. The calendar computer has sent invitations and the two other computers have "accepted". The computer with the calendar is showing that it is awaiting responses. But I look at Outlook Express and see that the two computers have sent back their acceptances. Since it is being received by OLExpress instead of OL 2000 (where the calendar is located), I wonder if that is why the acceptances haven't been yet received. Any suggestions? Thanks. Scott in Austin MN ...

How do I change the font on my Referenced Captions all at once
I have a large document that I have inserted reference Captions, Figures throughout the document. I want to change the font and format throughout the entire document and would like to do it all at once. Anyone know how? If you are saying that you want to modify the appearance of the captions, just modify the Caption style. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Denise Fields" <Denise Fields@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3039A0C-7C8D-4C45-A849-1D2734BC40D5@microsoft.com... >I have a large document that I have inserted reference Capti...

Microsoft GP -change the default sort on vendor lookups
On any vendor lookup, the default sort is by vendor number. No one knows the vendor numbers, so you have to change the sort to vendor name. So either change the default or give the option to the users to set their personal default sort. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in...

20+ Numbers in a Column Changes Data
I have a column needing 20+ numbers entered into it. Every time I click off the field with 20+ numbers in it, the entire data changes to new undesirable numbers. Why is this? I do know if I place an underscore in front of my 20+ numbers the problem does not happen. Thanks "Diana" <the_goodmans2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:87b930f7.0310151117.11eb7516@posting.google.com... > I have a column needing 20+ numbers entered into it. Every time I > click off the field with 20+ numbers in it, the entire data changes to > new undesirable numbers. Why is this? I ...

why is my network connection not accepted?
I am setting up my outlook 2003 to receive the email from my yahoo account. I went through the directions and everything is ok until it pops up and says enter network password with my email user name and password I put in the correct information and click ok, but it just keeps popping back up. I know I have both the password and user name correct. Please help!!! Do you have a YahooMail+ account? You need a paid Yahoo account to use POP3 access "HELP!!!" <HELP!!!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2513CBDF-0719-4D8B-804B-0C79DEDBBE3E@microsoft.com... >I...

Accepting Changed Paragraph Numbers Without Accepting Other Change
I am a new (and still frustrated) user of Word 2007. After editing a procedure with numbered paragraphs, I had to add a paragraph to the document. This changed the paragraph numbering on everything from that point on. I don't want to have the entire document side-barred when I send it out for review, because my reviewers use the side bars to tell what has been changed, so I'm trying to accept the paragraph number changes. If I select the paragraph number or the paragraph marker (¶), and click the Accept button, nothing happens. When I select the entire paragraph an...

How to change decimal separators when importing text (csv) files?
I have a problem importing text files into Excel 2007. I'm currently working on a German version of Excel 2007 running on a German version of Windows XP Pro. Whenever I try to import data from a text file (csv), every number with a decimal separator is recognized as text. This clearly is because of the decimal separators. The csv files use points to separate decimals, whereas this German Windows is used to separate decimals using commas. Although the text import wizard allows me to select what type of decimal and thousands separators are to be used, the separators are always reset to th...

all my worksheets have been changed to Read Only
All my worksheets have been changed to Read Only. If I look under Properties for all my worksheets then click General the Attributes show the Read Only and Archive boxes checked. I can't uncheck the Read Only box. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Ken Jay Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#ReadOnly -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ken Jay wrote: > All my worksheets have been changed to Read Only. If I look under > Properties for all my worksheets then click General the Attributes > show the Read Only and Archive boxes checked. I can't...

Exchange/Outlook calendar issues
Hello, Quite often some of the staff I work with who use Outlook's calendar heavily lose meeting appointments and other weird things. If I cancel a meeting or reschedule it doesn't always reschedule in the other users calendar properly. My exchange server is 2003 and is patched up and I reguarly make sure users office is patched. Do other people have these issues? Is there a way to tighten up the calendar so it is harder to lose appointments? Does anyone have a way to fix this problem? People keep missing meetings because they don't have the appointments booked properly -...

money 2007 stalls when I try to accept terms
Have downloaded the program (Deluxe Version) several times....same thing happens every time I click "accept" for terms and conditions, it stalls. I have to Ctrl -Alt -Delete and end program. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, AnnieC wrote: >Have downloaded the program (Deluxe Version) several times....same thing >happens every time I click "accept" for terms and conditions, it stalls. I >have to Ctrl -Alt -Delete and end program. Any ideas? Running Vista? no, not running Vista "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, ...

changing platforms from PC to mac
can I buy the upgrade version of MS Office for a mac since I bought the full version of MS Office 2000 for a PC two years ago? How do I go about doing it? The Microsoft page has all of the details on upgrade requirements: <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/howtobuy.aspx?pid=upgrade> The page indicates that as the owner of a previous version of Office for Windows, you are entitled to upgrade pricing on Office 2001 (the OS 8/9 version), but not Office X (the OS X version). You could buy the upgrade version of Office 2001 and then purchase the upgrade version to Office X if you desire the ...

Auto Accept Appointments
We have a need to set Outlook to accept appointments from a single account only. We attempted to set this by doing the following: Tools > Options > Calendar Options > Resource Scheduling > Set Permissions button On some computers a box pops up that states "Operation Failed." We recently migrated from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 and are using Outlook 2003. I found some references to being a problem with legacyExchangeDN. I have noticed that most users with the problem have a different legacyExchangeDN value than the ones that work. Any help would ...

Change menu size
I am trying to change the font of a standard CMenu to 14 point (which takes up more space then the default font). I have changed the menu item properties to ownerdrawn and created an OnMeasureItem in the parent of CMenu. The text is of the right size and all drop down menus have allocated enough space to see the text BUT, the main menu bar within the dialog box is still the standard height (width seems to be ok to fit the text) - thus part of the 14 pt text is cut off. How can I get the dialog box to recognize that the CMenu takes up more space then the original. When debugging the ...