Can't tell 'Send To' to use Exchange Server instead of POP3

On a Windows 2000 machine, Send To refuses to use Outlook2003's
configuration for Exchange Server and keeps bringing up the POP3 account
setup wizard. How do I fix this?

Bob
0
nobody (271)

Never mind, the problem corrected itself... ??

"Bob" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> On a Windows 2000 machine, Send To refuses to use Outlook2003's
> configuration for Exchange Server and keeps bringing up the POP3 account
> setup wizard. How do I fix this?
>
> Bob

0
nobody (271)

Fax server problem
Good morning: I have a fax server in a windows server 2008. In fax client console-> "Inbox", I see all the faxes recived. But in "Send Items" I only see my send fax, but don´t see the faxes sent by other users. I want all users can to see all the faxes sent... Is it possible?? Thanks. ...

Simply send this message to your list and get 40% commission!
Dear List Owner Hey, I have a proposal to make. Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? All you have to do is send this pre-written email message (in the next email) to all your subscribers and receive 40% of all the sales. What is the catch? Well, the catch is you get 40% of all the sales and I get 10%. If you are interested, please let me know. Joe --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030813180629K8b2MaN6 ...

How to tell what folder an Opened Email is in ?
I use Google Desktop to find emails sometimes. (I have zillions saved in Outlook in various Outlook email folders) When Google Desktop finds the email it lets me open it in Outlook... But... I can't tell what Outlook Email Folder it is in. I could let Outlook search all my email folders but Google Desktop is so much faster. Can anyone tell me how, once an email is open in Outlook, to tell what Outlook folder it is in? thanks for any help. outlook doesn't have any way of showing you that information. It's better to use fewer folders and other mail management features lik...

Virtualize Exchange 2000?
I'm new to these boards, so forgive me if I'm not in the correct place for this. I'm the new all around IT guy for a small company, and we're about to set up a new W2k3 R2 server. We have that running the 2k3 trial currently, just hosting a couple files until we get the full OS in. Our system consists of 3 servers: Dell - Dual Xeons, 2gb ram, brand new Compaq - Newish PIII, 768 ram - Domain Controller, Exchange 2000 Server Old Compaq - PIII 600, 256 Ram, Current File/Print, DNS, DHCP server, Primary Domain Controller The boss wants all the main domain services moved to the ...

Sending Error #5
When i try to send an email I receive the following message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: "Subject" Sent: 30/06/2004 04:36 p.m. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: "Email Contact" on 30/06/2004 04:36 p.m. None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient. In the Outlook Send/Recieve progress appears the following message: !Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported error (0X8004010F):'The operation failed. An object could not be found'. Ple...

can't send pictures in the mail
Everytime I email a Picture the person who receives it gets only numbers and characters instead of the picture. I receive pictures without any problems but when I send them what they get is what appears to be computer language. If anyone knows the answer to the problem please let me know. ...

Index using a defined name array
I have defined 3 arrays using DefineNames: Boys_11_12 Boys_13_14 Boys_15_16 I then have defined a Combo dropdown with the following choices: Boys_11_12 Boys_13_14 Boys_15_16 When the user selects the Boys age group using the Combo dropdown, I then use the selection in an Index function: Index(Boys_(one of the three),...) I get an error when using the Combo dropdown, but it works fine when I type in the array name directly into the Index function. Its as if it knows the array when typed in, but not using the Combo dropdown. I created the Combo dropdown by typing in the arr...

sending newsletter
hello, i have a web page built in Frontpage and i uploaded it to my hosting server, that webpage is a newsletter that i have to send, any of you know how to send it using microsoft outlook? i don't want to send all the images as attachments i just want to send some kind of mail that shows te webpage located in an internet server... TIA Ignacio Fernandez <wolverine@movinet.com.uy> wrote: > hello, i have a web page built in Frontpage and i uploaded it to my > hosting server, that webpage is a newsletter that i have to send, > > any of you know how to send it using...

New domain suffix for Exchange 5.5
Hi everyone, We are changing our company name so I need to set up Exchange 5.5 to recieve email with our orignal domain suffix and the new one (user@oldname.com and user@newname.com). I've tried to add the new domain suffix to the IMS routing table, but the problem is that when I went to the IMS routing tab, I saw our current domain listed with the <inbound> for the routing, but the "Do not reroute incoming SMTP mail" radio button was selected. If that's the set up, what are my options? And for that matter, how is it that the current domain name is listed i...

failed to send item dialog box when sending(why)
I keep getting failed to send item when I hit send on outlook ...

Send email TO Self.
I like to send email to myself, with a BCC to my customers, this keeps the several BCC customers from seeing who else the mail was sent to. If I use my email address as the send to, I never receive the email or and error message, and the customers in BCC don't get the email either, only the system adminstrator receives. But when I send to a different email address followed by a semicolon then my email address, it works? This used to work, what is the problem. ...

RGB Using VBA
How do I use th valid range for a normal RGB color, i.e. 0 to 16,777,215 (&H00FFFFFF) to format a cell using VBA. Your help is appreciated! Hi June, Excel is limited to 56 colors (colorindex colors), you can specify colors using RGB, but Excel will try to match the color you specify to one of the 56 colors in your color palette. You would be much better choosing your color via the colorindex. More information on Colors in Color Palette and the 56 Excel ColorIndex Colors http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm Selection.Interior.Color = RGB(200, 250, 200) Selection...

I've had one particular user (Exchange 2003 / Outlook 2003) who occasionally would get the "Do not have permission" error, even though others in the office could email to the same external address, and all my tests suggested there was nothing "out there" stopping him from sending email to these external recipients. It seems these messages were composed by copying and pasting from another source into Outlook, and then adding an intro and sending the message. I found today that when the clipboard contents are pasted into the new message, at the very bottom of the messag...

cannot synch with the outlook profile I am using
Help! I tried to sync my iPAQ pocket pc with my laptop (after successfully syncing it with my desktop pc) and now I can no longer sync with either one!! The message says that I "cannot sychronize with the Outlook profile" I am using because a different profile was previously set up or the profile is password-protected. I do not know how to fix this. Any ideas? Thanks!! Not an Outlook question. Ask in an ActivSync group. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Noel" <Noel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87C7D333-9CCE-4A4E-A6ED-FB6C2D82CCDA@microsoft...

Who could tell me?
Hello all: I create a single document,and it is running ,and now I want to get some information on it through another application, except hWnd for CView and CFrameWnd what I could get some information for CDocument and CWinApp?Thanks. As far as running slow, it would be extraordinarily difficult to say what that is given that you haven't even told us what is "running" or "slow". You cannot access CDocument, CWinApp, or any other object from another application. Applications run in completely different memory spaces and, even if you passed a pointer, it would...

Outlook Freezing tell Exchange service restarted.
Server: Windows NT Small Business Exchange 5.5 SP4 NOTE: The server is also a SQL server, InterBase, and a Norton's Anti-Virus server. Client: Windows 2000 Pro Outlook/Office 2000 Norton's Anti-Virus Problem: About once to twice a week outlook (on all clients 30+) will not connect to the exchange server or outlook is connecting but it's freezing on the client computers. Temp fix: Restart the Exchange service on the server. Dose any one know how to fix the problem so that I don't have to keep restarting the exchange service? I fixed the problem: I stopped the Microsoft Lic...

Small Business Server 2008 configured as workgroup
I just installed Small Business Server 2008 and during install I was asked for my domain name (no option for workgroup.) Thinking I could simply change it later I kept going. Now when I go to change the domain to join a workgroup all this area is greyed out and does not allow a change. Is there a way to setup SBS2008 as a workgroup machine? I don't mind re-installing if needed. Please let me know. Active Directory is at the heart of SBS. This is a product that was never intended to run as a workgroup. Out of curiosity, being you have the server, why would you *want* t...

Use Numbers in Specific Cell
Good afternoon, I found this while doing a search. It works fine, but how can I adapt it to take the number of balls drawn which is in cell H3, the number of balls drawn from which is in cell I3 and the number of combinations I want to randomly produce x number of combinations which is in cell J3. These three cells are in a worksheet called =91Random Numbers=92. Sub lottery() Dim my(1 To 49) For j =3D 1 To 10 ' Reinit array before selecting For I =3D 1 To 49 my(I) =3D I Next I For k =3D 1 To 6 Randomize NewNumber: Number =3D Int(49 * Rnd) + 1 If my(Number)...

if this pay, please tell me .hope not swindle!
http://richptr.net/pages/index.php?refid=websp ...

Update using SELECT
Hi, Can anyone help me how to Update an existing SQL Server 2008 table using the following select statement: SELECT TOP 1 SNAME, COUNT(*)[SNAME_CNT] FROM ConusSolLyr WHERE TAXCL <> ' ' AND TAXOR = 'Alfisols' GROUP BY SNAME ORDER BY SNAME_CNT DESC I'd like to update TaxOrder table's SNAME field with the resulting value of SNAME from the above select statement. Thanks so much in advance. Hi Use common table expression WITH cte AS ( SELECT COUNT() OVER (PARTITION BY SNAME ),[SNAME_CNT] ,SNAME FROM ConusSolLyr WHERE TAXCL <> '...

Autokeys not using Sendkeys
Hi,Have been using the Autokeys function for years to act as an Access equivalent to the Word Autotext. Sendkeys doesn't work on Vista system - anyone looked at equivalent for Vista Systems. ...

How to tell...?
....which classes can be derived from, rather than directly being used in MFC? (I know so far CAsyncSocket and CWinThread can't...) Can't what? It is common to derive classes from CAsyncSocket and CWinThread. Derivation is a property of C++, not of MFC. While deriving your own subclass of CString has a number of problems, pretty much any other class can be derived from. joe On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:11:31 -0700, "nly" <nlyee2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >...which classes can be derived from, rather than directly being used in >MFC? (I know so far CAsyncSocket and...

sending multi recipients emails
is it possible to send a template email to everybody without everybody seeing all of the email addresses that the email is sent to? just cuz it looks really impersonal for our clients to see that everybody else is getting the same email they have received. r It's called Bcc. Blind Carbon Copy is a legacy term that began with typewriters. All e-mail clients that I have come across have this ability. "MuNcHkiN" <dyiu619@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1160247091.480717.301330@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > is it possible to send a template email to everybody witho...

blank instead of DIV/0!
I have a formula like this =A1/COUNT(F3:F124) When cells F3:F124 are emty, my formula returns #DIV/0! Can that be made a blank cell instead of #DIV/0! ? rgd Bill Gras Hi! Here's one way: =IF(COUNT(F3:F124)=0,"",A1/COUNT(F3:F124)) Biff >-----Original Message----- >I have a formula like this =A1/COUNT(F3:F124) >When cells F3:F124 are emty, my formula returns #DIV/0! >Can that be made a blank cell instead of #DIV/0! ? > >rgd Bill Gras >. > Try this one too. (Assume Cell with formula is A1) Go to 'Conditional Formatting' for this cell , In...

Web Access :: Read&Send But No Delete or Move
I am running the 120day trail of Exchange. I use Outlook Web Access. Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. Everything was working fine, until yesterday. I am able to logon and see and read messages, and actually send and recieve, but i cannot delete or move messages. I get an "Operation Aborted" error everytime. This is in Firefox as well as IE. Any help would GREATLY BE APPRECIATED. Note: The 120days have not run out. When clicking on the error message at the bottom of Internet Explorer for more details: "Invalid Procedure Call or Arguement" Screen Shot of Error http://...