Can't send/receive

anyone have a situation where all of sudden they can't
send new messages or receive anything?  I get a message
when I click on "accounts" that says 'fatal error in
outlook unable to complete operation"
0
anonymous (74722)

Send/Receive Mail
When I try to send/receive mail, it tells me to: Log On to XXX.XXXXXXXXXX.CA Please verify that both the username and password are correct for your mail server. it also has Remember my credentials checked Now every time I try to send/receive mail, I enter my logon name and password and it comes up with this: Account: 'xxx.xxxxxxxxxx.ca', Server: 'pop.lightspeed.ca', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Authentication failed.', Port: 110, Secure(SAL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 I can still send emails out, so...

Copy/Send files by network
I've been creating C/S application but I've been wondering how to install client module direct by network from server module (I don't want to install it manually). Main problem is, how to send/copy installation files by network from server module. It is possible to take advantage with administrative shares i.e.: Connect to the host (WNetAddConnection2), Check, if ADMIN$ is available (i.e.: NetShareGetInfo ), Copy files, Execute install file or something else to do, Disconnect (WNetCancelConnection2). Problem is, when administrative shares are disabled. What can I do then ? Pe...

Sending E-mail with express 6.x
I get this error message when I try and send e-mail from my outlook express (i have an account with Juno).... The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e- mail address was 'sparlin@uii.com'. Subject 'another test', Account: 'Juno', Server: 'smtp.juno.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 553, Error Number: 0x800CCC79 I don't understant the "isn't in my list ...

Test for attachment when sending email
Am I missing a setting somewhere so that Outlook checks to see if I have an attachment in any email with the word "attach", "attached", "attachment" when I hit SEND? (Outlook 2007) Not a setting, no, but there is an add-in that can do it. http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook/oltools.html -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Bryn" <Bryn@discussions...

Outllook 2000 Delegate not being able to send on "Behalf of"
Hello, I am running Windows XP Outlook 2000 SR-1. I set up a delagte but theay can not sen d on my beahlf. They get an error "not authrorized" even though Igave them permission as editor .anyone have this trouble? I am also running a hand held w/active sync. RD ...

Label Printing for only PO's Received Items
If a single Purchase Order is 'received' several times and you want to print the labels for only what is received each time I can not see how it can be done other than remembering and selecting each item received (which is dumb!). Can this be true? I thought RMS would 'save' me time! you can print labels by PO and qty received options will be there "NcS" wrote: > If a single Purchase Order is 'received' several times and you want to print > the labels for only what is received each time I can not see how it can be > done other than remember...

Got bounce back message when accept meeting request and send respo
Hi, Our company is using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. There is one user, we call it userA, sent meeting request to userB, when userB accepted userA's request and sent the response, userA got the response back, but at the same time, userB also got bounce back message regarding undeliverable to userC, who is gone for long time, userC's mailbox and account has been completely deleted. It only happens when userA sends meeting request to others, userA doesn't has any problem with other email communication. I am wondering why the response message sent to other user as well as ...

AC2007-Change where to send Report.
Another Question from Andrew. I have a table [Contracts] with a field [Contract_Number], text field, no duplicates. This table is maintained by in house (Back end). Users of the database (Front end) fill out routine data on forms which fill up several tables. Queries are used to compile data for reports, most of which is the same however depending on [Client] the format of the form must change. I have designed several forms to meet their “Particular needs”. Is there a way to fire off the info to the right form (using a print form button) based on [Contract_Number] ? Any h...

automatically configure 'send/receive settings' in outlook 2002
Hi! Is there any possibility to automatically configure 'send/receive settings' in outlook 2002 (or outlook xp) without exchange server. i would like to do this with vbs script or other thing to configure send/receive every 30 minutes or every 120 minutes according to the user. Any ideas? thanx, fab Settings for the Send/Receive in Outlook 2002 are under send/receive settings. It can be setup to send automatically by however frequently you choose both offline and online (connected). Hopefully this addresses you question. I am not sure what you mean - without an Exchange serve...

Send/Receive #8
I started receiving the following error a couple days ago. I reloaded my computer last weekend to fix this and an IE problem, but both have started reoccuring. The error is as follows: Task 'account name - Sending and Receiving' reported (0x800CC0F): 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded; ?&#9633;' I do not receive this error from using other computers. ...

Sending to Recipiants a Word Document not as attachment
When I send a Word Document that is not an attachment to some people in my address book, some of them cannot read the document and some can. Some say that a pop-up window tells them to download a chinese font or something like that. So they hit cancel. How can I send the word document (not as an attachment, but more like a web page) to a recipiant without them getting scrambled words, images, and fonts mixed up? All help is really appreciated. Robert in Orlando ...

Outlook 2003 Can Not Send E-Mail
Hello: I am running Outlook 2003, Vista Home Premium, and Windows One Care over a dsl connection to AT&T/SBC. Everything worked fine until about 10 days ago when I began receiving intermittent errors when sending or receiving e-mail. I finally had to switch to manual send/receive just to control number of failed attempts. I made no other changes on any of my settings. Eventually, after several passes on each occasion, I could retrieve and/or send e-mail. Today, I can no longer send e-mail at all, no matter how often I try. I get error message that smtp server not responding. I...

Can't send link or page using Outlook
I am using windows 7 64 bit. I used to be able to send a link by clicking on the 'page' drop down box and selecting 'send link by email'. Now it does not work. I have not changed any settings. Outlook is still selected as my default mail and everything else in Outlook seems to be working. Anyone have an idea on how I can fix this issue? -- Legro ...

can not send/receive emails error 0x800CCC0F
When I sign in to Windows Live Mail, this error box pops up. It won't receive or send any emails. Any help on this one is much appreciated as this is my business email and I am unable to my job if I can't be in contact with my clients... thanks!!! Unable to send or receive messages for the ********* (jenn) account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'pop.bizmail.yahoo.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F Protocol: POP3 Port...

Can't send email all of a sudden
Hello, I can no longer send email with Outlook 2003. I can receive just fine, just can't send. This is the error message I get: Task 'xxxxxxxxx's Mail - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 550 69.181.249.87 blocked by ldap:ou=rbl,dc=comcast,dc=net -> 550 Message sending error. Please go to http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/index.jsp?faq=SecuritySpam17867' Can anyone help me out with this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks! Sounds like you...

How do I start to use Outlook to send and receive mail?
How do I start to use Outlook to send and receive mail the help file has been no help on how to just begin from scratc Thanks Scott What version of Outlook? Have you asked your ISP for help? You'll need to know your account settings from them. Scott wrote: > How do I start to use Outlook to send and receive mail? > > the help file has been no help on how to just begin from scratch > > Thanks! > Scott ...

Exch2K3 + SMTP + failed to receive
Hello I have a problem. I have the administrator box (administrator@xxx.com) and the stan box (stan@xxx.com) . I can receive from any mail serveur on administrator. I cannot receive from any mail serveur on stan (yahoo works but hotmail doesn't). What is the problem ? I'm lost ! Hi Stan, Have you checked junk email? Are there any addresses listed in the Outlook Junk e-mail blocked senders list? Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.ExchangeIS.com "Stan" <kikistan[nospam**]@hotmail.com> wrote in message news...

Receiving email from exchange server 2003
Hi Everyone I have installed Exchange Server 2003, setup all email accounts and can email fine from all terminals from outlook, but can not receive email back to any accounts. What am I doing wrong? Many thanks Barry > What am I doing wrong? 1) Does your MX record for your domain point back to your Exchange server's IP? 2) Did you set the external domain as the primary in recipient policy? -- David L. West http://www.deskoptional.com ...

GP 8.0
When running a detailed or summarized receivables trial balance (Reports > Sales > Trial balance > Historical Aged Trial Balance > "your customized report") it would be very helpful if there was an option to "reduce oldest aging period amounts by unapplied credit amounts." This option exists when printing statements (Tools > Routines > Sales > Statements > check box option) and as far as I know it does not exist in the receivables trial balance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggesti...

How can you see in real time who is sending email
- Hello everyone, Exchange 5.5 How can I see in real time who is sending outbound email? Several times per week I have users sending out large amounts of email. I need to know if there is a way to see who is sending in real time. Something that will point me to the user(s) doing the sending right now (real time) Thanks for any help, Terry On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:41:45 -0500, "theitman" <nospam@olsbuff.com> wrote: >- >Hello everyone, > >Exchange 5.5 >How can I see in real time who is sending outbound email? >Several times per week I have users sending out...

Receiving lines missing
I have a receiving for a partial amount of the PO but there are no receiving lines to match. When I try to edit the PO I get the error that the PO is currently saved in a purchasing batch, but there are no batches in the system. In the tables POP30300 there is a receiving # but there are no lines to match in POP30310. How can I fix this error? No one can invoice on this PO because it shows as received but won't list the receipt lines. Have you run checklinks and reconcile yet? That would be the first thing to try to see if it resolves the issue. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast...

How do I delete an enormus file in outbox that will not send
I have Outlook 2003 and I've created an enormus picture file (29MB) that seems to be stuck in the outbox and will not send. I have tried numerous attempt to delete it to no avail. How may I delete it? http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm should be helpful. "2ndbase1" <2ndbase1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C444091F-F117-4068-82E9-FF016546601C@microsoft.com... >I have Outlook 2003 and I've created an enormus picture file (29MB) that > seems to be stuck in the outbox and will not send. I have tried numerous > ...

People sending me mail get mailbox full message
I know my mailbox is not full, it's a brand new computer and i maybe have 10 messages. People sending me email get the message yet I don't get any such message on my end. Where can I go to see if I'm actually out of space and/or increase the space? Help anyone. On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:31:06 -0800, "Tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I know my mailbox is not full, it's a brand new computer and i maybe >have 10 messages. People sending me email get the message yet I >don't get any such message on my end. Where can I go to see if...

Mail enabled public folder, can't send mail to
Hi, I've created a public folder, and mail-enabled it via System Manager in Exchange 2003. I cannot send email to this address. Say the folder was called "test"; I can't send to "Test@Mydomain.com". Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks, Tom Hi Chad, Anonymous has "Create Items" permission. I am also sending mail from my address, which has "owner" permission. Mail still bounces back as undeliverable. Any ideas? Is there a delay in creating a mail enabling in Exchange? Thanks, ...

Membership in Admin groups resets Send As permissions
Ok, this is an odd one. Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES 4.0, SP4, HF 3, i.e. version 4.0.4.5) Exchange 2003, SP2, 2003 native mode domain. Using the script in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/912918/en-us (KB Article 912918) per the latest security patch, I attempted to set the 'send as' permission. Everyone works but 4 people. I removed 2 of the people from administrative groups, and the script works. What happens is that about 5-10 minutes after I grant the Blackberry service accounts permission to 'send as' ... they revert to not having 'send as' permissi...