Can't send or receive email after installing Outlook 2007 SP1

I've installed office 2007 sp1 last night, and immediately after
rebooting, I could no longer send or receive email. I get the error
message that Outlook could not connect to host. To test this, I
uninstalled SP1, and I could once again send and receive email. I've got
an IMAP and POP3 account configured.
0
an-0 (8)

Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute everytime I compose or respond to a message
In OWA, Every time I try to compose or respond to a message, the Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute and asks for the CD. Unfortunately, this Office 2000 problem has come up again even after all the updates to Office 2000. Also I am having trouble logging out. When I hit the logoff button, it brings up a sign-in screen asking for ID & password again. Whether I cancel it or fill it in and type OK, it then gives me a screen that says "access denied". I never get a screen which says that logout was successful. I have the same problem here... From what I've s...

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Crash on 'Send"

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Hdtv Receiver Tuner
Channel Master CM-7000 Digital to Analog TV Converter Box Price:$59.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Elgato Systems 10020974 EyeTV Hybrid TV Tuner Stick for Analog, HDTV and FM Radio Reception Price:$149.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001QCYHXM Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001QCYHXM Hauppauge 1192 WinTV HVR-1950 External USB HDTV Tuner/Video Recorder Price:$149.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B00198MYB0 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?...

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003

hyperlinking email addresses

cant start outlook pst file to large

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Grammar check not working

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...