Can't Send HTML Form Reply

I received an HTML form from Staples to update my information, however, when
I click the [Submit] button, I get a message saying my security settings
won't allow it.

What security settings?
--
Larry Bohen
www.audiobooksonline.com

0
lbohen (15)

outlook's security settings. If you open the message and choose View, View
in internet zone it should work... however, if the information you are
updating at staples is anything that could be used by scammers, you should
go to the staples site and correct the information. A favorite trick of
scammers is sending out this messages to trick you into giving out credit
card numbers or password information.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Larry Bohen" <lbohen@audiobooksonline.com> wrote in message
> I received an HTML form from Staples to update my information, however,
when
> I click the [Submit] button, I get a message saying my security settings
> won't allow it.
>
> What security settings?
> --
> Larry Bohen
> www.audiobooksonline.com

0
dianenws (1904)

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

OWA Forms and SSL
Hello, I've setup a certificate on my Exchagne 2003 server. I have forms-based authentication on. Within IIS I have require ssl on and 128 bit on. Problem is, I can't get my IE to actually log in with https://mailserver If I turn it all off...everything works, but no splash screen obviously. Anything I might be missing? thanks Sean Did you try "https://servername/exchange" Did you install the certificate on the website? Are you getting the Certificate pop up when you try to access the website? What error is the website giving you? Just a couple of things I had to do w...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

form error
Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already opened exclusively by another user, or is already opened by the user interface and cannot be opened programically". I have this same concept on 3 other forms with now problems. THanks for any ideas. Did you bind your forms to tables or queries? You should be using queries. sue gray wrote: >Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am >getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already...

Send Do Not Send

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Save as html #3
I recently upgraded from Office 97 running on a Windows 98 machine to Office 2003 running on an XP machine. With the Office 97 version of Excel, when I do a "save as html" the file that is created has the cells formatted with shadowed bars around them. When I do a "save as web page" in the newer version of Excel, the shadowed bars are missing. How can I get the same formatting as with the older version of Excel? John, Excel has come a long way with html since Excel 97. It looks considerably more in a browser like it does in Excel. Probably your only bet is to ...

What was Outlook sending?

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Trying to send emails from an external program
I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a reliable source for sending emails?? tammy0005 wrote: > I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the > email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a > reliable source for sending emails?? MapiLab's security add-on (free) ...

Multiple Send to
Dear Experts, In any Document Library you have a Send To drop down option. This can only be configured once that is only one entry. I have to have 7 Custom Send To options. Does anyone know how to create more than 1 Sent To? Best Regards, -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...

HTML email now displays as text
All of a sudden in the last few weeks, subscription emails that had always come to me as beautiful html pages now come as text, with a bunch of links and no images. I'm thinking maybe it was an update that's caused the problem. I'm using Outlook 2003 (11.8206.8202) SP3 on Win XP. Any suggestions? -- Dena Jo Email goes to denajo2 at the dot com variation of the Yahoo domain. Plonk the bastards: http://www.panix.com/~mwsm/trolls.html We know of an issue on Vista which is fixed by a hotfix (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951982) I don't see where it says vista on...

reply to mail list only.
One feature, I'd love to see is a way to reply to mail lists only. The only way I can see to do this is to reply to all and delete all but the mail list address. Is there a slicker way to do this? ...

Automatically sending with outlook 2002
I am running Outlook 2002. When I click send, to send an email, it goes into Outbox. I then need to click send/receive from Inbox. Is there anyway the email can just send automatically from the outbox to avoid having to click send in 2 steps? Thanks. Check Tools | Options | Mail Setup Is the option to send messages immediately selected? Also, check the Send/Receive Settings | Define Send/Receive Groups. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Ronk"...

still problems with Exchange 2010 and sending to certain domains
We have done the following: made sure the PTR records matches the IP address of the send connector created an SPF record we are still having issues sending to certain domains and we are at a loss. I've done plenty of 2007 systems and never had this issue. What are we doing wrong? It simply doesn't make sense. Do you get an error message back from the receiving server? JE. On 1/26/2010 10:14 AM, Gene Whitley wrote: > We have done the following: > > made sure the PTR records matches the IP address of the send connector > > created an...