can't reply or forward messages

I use Outlook Web Access Version 5.5 SP4 for our
companies internet email.  I can view all of my emails
just fine.  However, when I try to reply, reply all, or
forward any email, I hear a "clicking" noise, the window
closes, and nothing happens.  I believe that this started
after I installed Windows XP SP two
0
anonymous (74722)

Spoofed messages
Hi Over the last few days we've been receiving huge amounts of mail from spoofed addresses such as... admin@mydomain.com service@mydomain.com mail@mydomain.com register@mydomain.com I've enabled sender filtering on the SMTP virtual server and have added the addresses so they are dropped. Is there a better way of doing this without manually adding each and every address? TIA KIWI Hello again If all my users connect to my exchange server using Outlook or OWA, am I correct in assuming that all inbound SMTP email with a FROM address from mydomain is forged? If that is the ...

replies undeliverable
All of a sudden my replies to messages get kicked back instantly as "System Undeliverable" and when I check details it reads something like 550 local host, not gateway. This is a recent problem. I have checked all my addresses and I don't have any SPA boxes checked. Could use some help with this if anyone has had the same problem. Thanks You probably need to set up authentication to your outgoing server, which can be done on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your account. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no ...

Download mail and forward to a public folder
Good morning, I need to download a POP3 external account and forward the mail downloaded to a public folder. I thought to use POP3 connector however how can i send mail to public folder? I tried to set internal Prova@net.local...if I use outlook to send mail it works. If I use pop3 connector it dosn't work. Why? Please...help me Thanks Claudio On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 10:52:46 +0200, "Burini Claudio" <Info@NoMail.com> wrote: >Good morning, > > I need to download a POP3 external account and forward the mail >downloaded to a public folder. I though...

How do you enable Auto-Reply to send a reply more than once?
We have a requirement for a "Delivery to Outlook Client" confirmation be delivered to the originator each time they request it using a keyword in the subject line. The reply is generated as a Client-side rule using a template to reply. The default settings on the Exchange Server (2003) will only permit this to be sent to an originator once, so the rule works the first time, but not again until the client is restarted. Is there a way to get the Exchange server to send out the confirmation everytime, i.e., not have the server remember who has received a reply in the past? This &quo...

WM_QUERYENDSESSION message in LocalSystem context
Hi, My app creates a top level window and handles the WM_QUERYENDSESSION message. When I run this app as "LocalSystem" by creating a task in the XP Task Scheduler and setting the task as "Non interactive", this app doesn't receive the WM_QUERYENDSESSION message. When the task is created as an "Interactive" task and run as LocalSystem, the app receives the WM_QUERYENDSESSION message. Is it possible for a non-interactive app running as LocalSystem to receive the WM_QUERYENDSESSION message? An Interactive task is defined as follows: /interactive ...

How to block a MAIL FORWARD RULE
Hi all, I found that some users in my organization are seting a rule to forward all the incomming mail in his mailbox to a extarnal mail provider account like hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc. Is there any way to block this server based rule ? I know that if this rule is at client level (outlook) there is nothing I can do to block the rule, but the rule that my users are using is a server based rule that works when they are not using any client...... so ... does any one knows how to block this rule? Thanks & regards !! BRINO! BRINO wrote: > Sorry.... It was a kid's question !! ...

Blocking Out of Office replies to Internet
Hi, I know the default on Exchange 2000 is to not allow Out of Office replies outside the Exchange organization. I am taking some flak from "Power Users" who say they need this functionality. My arguements for not turning it on are 1. Potential message looping 2. Spammers can validate the existance of valid email addresses. Does anyone have any concrete locations of official policy (e.g. Micorsoft KBs, security best practices) on this issue so I can direct my management to? Thanks I don't think you'll find a Best Practice, as this really pertains more to company need. ...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

error message after install office 2008 mac
After install is complete get this message " There is a problem with the office data base. Office might not be able to access the database or data base file might be damaged.....To rebuild the data base open MS Office 2008/office and then open MS database utility. For more info open the data base utility application and on help menu click database utility help". MY PROBLEMS ARE I do not know where or how to find MS OFFICE?OFFICE or MS DATABASE UTILITY etc. And after you tell me WHERE to find them, what do I do next? THANK YOU July 8 4:40 PM EST ...

Outlook Express 6 & Binary File Messages
Hi, I have a question for the group. When using OE 6 to read binary messages in NG's that have multiple posts that have to be joined together in order to view the image (.jpg, .gif, etc.), why are only the second or third parts only shown. In other words, if you see in a message post that would normally show extensions like (1/2, 2/2 etc.), how come only the 2/2 or however many parts there are show up instead of complete post messages. Do I need to adjust any settings or is this a problem with the news server that the message posts are sent to ? I'm running Win XP...

Messages Not Saved to Drafts Folder (but to INBOX folder)
The "solution" (XCLN: Messages Not Saved to Drafts Folder" (MS Knowledge Base 247813)) merely states that MS Outlook's default is to save messages every 3 minutes to the Drafts folder! As the subject heading of this MS KB 247813 states, however, the problem is that messages ARE NOT being saved to the Drafts folder! The "solution" to my reading seemingly ignores this and offers no "way around" or correction of the problem. This sort of response in MS "Help" is so frustrating. It seems so patently obvious that the "solution" ...

REPLY TO MANY WITH SAME REPLY
I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO REPLY TO MANY SEPARATE EMAILS WITH THE SAME ANSWER. LIKE HIGHLIGHT THE ONES THAT NEED THE SAME ANSWER, CLICK ON REPLY TO ALL AND HAVE THEM APPEAR IN BLIND COPY AND SUPPLY ONE ANSWER THAT WOULD BE DISTRIBUTED TO ALL. POSSIBLE? MICROSOFT 2003 "SALLY" <SALLY @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:645EC1BC-38F0-46AB-A1A8-83E0F34EBC14@microsoft.com... >I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO REPLY TO MANY SEPARATE EMAILS WITH THE SAME > ANSWER. LIKE HIGHLIGHT THE ONES THAT NEED THE SAME ANSWER, CLICK ON REPLY > TO > ALL AND HAVE THEM APP...

replies to email not marked with reply icon
In O2k Outlook, replies to emails are usually marked with an appropriate icon with a red arrow. I no longer see these "reply Icons" on emails I have replied to. I have not loaded any additional software other than windows update. Any suggestions? Duke ...

Reply to All -(myself)...
When I hit Reply to All, it automatically includes me. Is there any way to get it not to do this? Thanks! if you have two or more accounts, outlook has trouble knowing who you are. The workaround is either delete your name or create a rule to delete mail to and from yourself. BTW - Outlook 2003 does a better job at identifying you. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com &quo...

Manually run message rules on the server
Hi, Is there a way to run message rules (created by the end-user on Outlook) on the server, say on a daily basis ? The reason is that that person has ~50 rules, moving all incoming messages from his inbox to specific folders. Since he now owns a BES-enabled BlackBerry, these rules prevent him from getting his emails onto his handheld. The idea would be to run all the rules once a day, on his behalf, on the server. Exchange 2007 SP1 Thanks Christian Some rules, like moving messages to another folder in the same mailbox, will run server-side by default, depending on how they're create...

E-Mail Messages Reappear When Server is rebooted
Hello All, I had reason to reboot a windows2003 SBS a few months ago. When it rebooted clients reported old emails had reappeared in their inbox. I was then on a windows2000 SBS site yesterday and when I rebooted the server old emails reappeared. The Windows2003 server rebooted today and again old email reappear. I cannot find any info on web re: this problem. Any help would be appreciated. Sam wrote: > Hello All, > > I had reason to reboot a windows2003 SBS a few months ago. When it > rebooted clients reported old emails had reappeared in their inbox. I > was then on...

Account-settings? Where to define the signature and reply issue
Hello all! I am used to Eudora, but moved over to Outlook 2002 recently. I have multiple e-mail accounts which I use often. There are two issues I have: 1. Where can I define which signature to use for a specific account? This is normal Eudora stuff, but Outlook only seems to know one default signature. 2. How can I setup Outlook so it automaticly uses the account a message was sent to when replying. Now it allways uses the default account, whatever the account was the original message was sent to. (So for instance, if my default e-mail account was me@home.ok and I want to replay a mess...

The Operation Failed message
I had Outlook 2003 installed on my PC but I uninstalled it and installed Outlook 2002. Now when I click on the Send/Receive button, I get this message: 'The Operation Failed' I click on OK and the window goes away but I don't get any messages. I've removed my email account in Outlook. I created a new .pst file. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2002. All with no luck. Any ideas? Matt, you wrote on Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:39:57 -0500: > I had Outlook 2003 installed on my PC but I uninstalled it and installed > Outlook 2002. Now when I click on the Send...

Rule: Reply using template... Reply-to is NOT used. It is replyed to the sender
When setting up a rule, which replies certain mails, Outlook is sending it to the SENDER of the mail, and not using the reply-to field set in the mail GRRRRrrrr. I�m using the rule in combination with a FrontPage form which sends a mail. The sender of the mail is always the webserver, so I set the reply-to field to a email address entered in the form. Any way to get around this problem? ...

Multiple independent addresses 1 message
How can I send 1 prepared email message to all addresses in a group so it appears they are the only recipient in the "To" box? Not sure what you mean by "group," but that would require a mail merge to electronic mail. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Yogi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:186a301c44a7b$7e79f090$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How can I send 1 prepared email message to all addresses > in a group so it appears they are the only recipient in > the "To" box? ...

Out of Office restrict replys to contact list
It there a way to restrict out of office reply to only recieptants in the contact list? We would like to turn on out of office reply to people outside our organization, but would liketo restrict it to only people in our contact list. At present we have a rule setup locally on the users system, but would like to have a company wide solution. Thank you On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:08:02 -0700, Paul <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >It there a way to restrict out of office reply to only recieptants in the >contact list? > >We would like to turn on out of office reply t...

Reply Issues
I am having an annoyance in Outlook 2003. Whenever I reply to a specific person Outlook is formatting my text with double spacing. When I enter a carriage return it doubles, but wordwrapped text is not doubled. Is there a way to fix this? It only happens with one specific member of my address book. are you using HTML formatted messages and do they use a web account? If so, use shift-enter, not enter. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ ...

Automatically Forward Incoming Emails
I would like to automatically, have my business office emails forwarded to my home when I am not in the office. I use Outlook 2000 in both places and cannot seem to find a way to do this. Would appreciate any help. Use Rules Wizard to forward your mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Joe asked: | I would like to automatically, have my business offi...

Reply to All includes me
Hi. We recently moved Exchange mail organisations and have been getting an annoying problem since the move. In Outlook, if I click 'Reply to All' on an e-mail sent by someone outside of our mail organisation the e-mail generated includes my address in the To list. This doesn't happen for internally generated e-mails. I have done some testing and re-installing Outlook doesn't fix this issue, nor does removing the services and profile. Formatting the computer and installing Outlook from scratch does fix it. Therefore, the problem is with the settings on the comput...

Outlook 2K and replies...
OK, I have an unusual situation...when user 1 replies to user 2, he receives a copy of his reply. This does not happen to any other user to whom he replies. It is ONLY when he replies to this one particular person that he receives a copy of his own reply. Any ideas on this? Thanks Cliff Check rules, and the properties of the account. Is it happening on all emails he replies to? "Cliff" <cliff@crpoe.com> wrote in message news:uK4%23kaBeFHA.1504@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > OK, I have an unusual situation...when user 1 replies to user 2, he receives > a copy of h...