Can't reply or forward emails

I can't reply or forward email using outlook web access
from my home computer.  If I use web access from a
computer at my office it will reply and forward emails.
Does anyone know why or how to fix this?

Thanks for the help!!
0
zimbrir (1)

Routing Emails
I have the new office 2007 and our company requires us to route emails but that option doesn't seem available? am i just not seeing it? Help us to understand the Excel issue with this. "pungster" wrote: > I have the new office 2007 and our company requires us to route emails but > that option doesn't seem available? am i just not seeing it? This is option is removed from Excel 2007 -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Barb Reinhardt" <BarbReinhardt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53309A6D-2DA2-4311-9C93-...

Download mail and forward to a public folder
Good morning, I need to download a POP3 external account and forward the mail downloaded to a public folder. I thought to use POP3 connector however how can i send mail to public folder? I tried to set internal Prova@net.local...if I use outlook to send mail it works. If I use pop3 connector it dosn't work. Why? Please...help me Thanks Claudio On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 10:52:46 +0200, "Burini Claudio" <Info@NoMail.com> wrote: >Good morning, > > I need to download a POP3 external account and forward the mail >downloaded to a public folder. I though...

Express downloads all email accounts
Express insists on downloading emails to other user accounts setup on the same computer meaning individual addresses are meaningless - the addresses in question use the same pop3 account, but are unique within that account - any ideas please folks? Using OE ver 6.0 on XP This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.micr...

replies undeliverable
All of a sudden my replies to messages get kicked back instantly as "System Undeliverable" and when I check details it reads something like 550 local host, not gateway. This is a recent problem. I have checked all my addresses and I don't have any SPA boxes checked. Could use some help with this if anyone has had the same problem. Thanks You probably need to set up authentication to your outgoing server, which can be done on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your account. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no ...

changing the name of a stored email
i use the cabinet to create project folders and store appropriate emails in each. I now have my fax's sent directly to my inbox but the 'From' shows something like "CLI not available" demon fax number etc. How can i cahnge this to something usefull such as "Problem 1" or "Spec.67" Right clicking on the mail does not give me the option to rename it. (only sub-folders can be renamed) colin dore <colin dore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i use the cabinet to create project folders and store appropriate > emails in each. > I now ...

How do you enable Auto-Reply to send a reply more than once?
We have a requirement for a "Delivery to Outlook Client" confirmation be delivered to the originator each time they request it using a keyword in the subject line. The reply is generated as a Client-side rule using a template to reply. The default settings on the Exchange Server (2003) will only permit this to be sent to an originator once, so the rule works the first time, but not again until the client is restarted. Is there a way to get the Exchange server to send out the confirmation everytime, i.e., not have the server remember who has received a reply in the past? This &quo...

emails received
I received an email from someone and it keeps sending me 100's of copies of the same email from the same date and time. My inbox is no longer getting my normal emails and I've tried blocking this person but it still sends the emails. When I click on send and receive is says retrieving message 1 of 16 but only one message comes in (the junk one) and then an error message appears saying: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop.telus.net&...

emails
every time i try to open my outlook express it comes up with an error The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D any ideas i am not sure what to do Hi Lynne, 1. you won't get a reply here, post OE questions to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress 2. in tools - accounts - mail - your mail account - properties - servers you specified a wrong POP3 server. You typed &#...

How to block a MAIL FORWARD RULE
Hi all, I found that some users in my organization are seting a rule to forward all the incomming mail in his mailbox to a extarnal mail provider account like hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc. Is there any way to block this server based rule ? I know that if this rule is at client level (outlook) there is nothing I can do to block the rule, but the rule that my users are using is a server based rule that works when they are not using any client...... so ... does any one knows how to block this rule? Thanks & regards !! BRINO! BRINO wrote: > Sorry.... It was a kid's question !! ...

Email Setup?
We may have missed a step in connecting our CRM 1.0 server and Exchange 2003. We are in the process of setting up CRM. We create an email activity and try to send it but get the message "an error occurred ... contact your system administrator". In the event log on the CRM server we get the message: MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Error: <description>An unexpected error occurred.</description><details>An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : HTTP st...

Blocking Out of Office replies to Internet
Hi, I know the default on Exchange 2000 is to not allow Out of Office replies outside the Exchange organization. I am taking some flak from "Power Users" who say they need this functionality. My arguements for not turning it on are 1. Potential message looping 2. Spammers can validate the existance of valid email addresses. Does anyone have any concrete locations of official policy (e.g. Micorsoft KBs, security best practices) on this issue so I can direct my management to? Thanks I don't think you'll find a Best Practice, as this really pertains more to company need. ...

Linking to email...
I want to be able to automatically create an email with an attached text file. I don't necessarily want to link to Outlook, rather just whatever email software they use. I have tried a ShellExecute using "MailTO", but that won't allow an attachment, so I tried the following code, but simply nothing happens! The following code appears to run OK, all pointers look valid and the message box pops up at the end saying email sent, but nothing arrives. Here is the code I have tried: ======================= char* logPathName; logPathName = filePath.GetBuffer(0); MapiFileDesc attach...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Microsoft Outlook Connector
Hello, Outlook Connector has stopped picking up emails for me. Had I not gone into the web interface I wouldn't have noticed the problem! Am the only one impacted by this problem ? Steve. I don't use the connector/hotmail, but have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the connector? "Steve" <svaardt@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23NqNvAI5KHA.5476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Outlook Connector has stopped picking up emails for me. > Had I not gone into the web interface I wouldn't have noticed the problem! > Am t...

REPLY TO MANY WITH SAME REPLY
I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO REPLY TO MANY SEPARATE EMAILS WITH THE SAME ANSWER. LIKE HIGHLIGHT THE ONES THAT NEED THE SAME ANSWER, CLICK ON REPLY TO ALL AND HAVE THEM APPEAR IN BLIND COPY AND SUPPLY ONE ANSWER THAT WOULD BE DISTRIBUTED TO ALL. POSSIBLE? MICROSOFT 2003 "SALLY" <SALLY @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:645EC1BC-38F0-46AB-A1A8-83E0F34EBC14@microsoft.com... >I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO REPLY TO MANY SEPARATE EMAILS WITH THE SAME > ANSWER. LIKE HIGHLIGHT THE ONES THAT NEED THE SAME ANSWER, CLICK ON REPLY > TO > ALL AND HAVE THEM APP...

Outlook 2007 Wont Send Email
Oddest thing. On some messages when I reply, the message will go into the outbox and quickly change from italicized (send queue) to regular type face (in draft mode and not sending.) When I click send again it becomes italicized for a split second and then goes into the draft mode. I can't explain what is going on and why it affects some messages and not others. I have to recreate the message and sometimes it works and other times the same thing happens. Anyone have this weird behavior? Are you in the outbox when this happens? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/outbox.htm -- Diane Porems...

replies to email not marked with reply icon
In O2k Outlook, replies to emails are usually marked with an appropriate icon with a red arrow. I no longer see these "reply Icons" on emails I have replied to. I have not loaded any additional software other than windows update. Any suggestions? Duke ...

Can't send Email inside domain using Workflow rule
We are using CRM 3.0 and we have setup a workflow rule that sends emails to our sales guys when an opportunity is closed (lost). However when we tested the rule, the owner of the opportunity always got an email saying.... Undeliverable:Opportunity Lost Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. < <our CRM server> #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Requested action not taken: message refused> We tested the rule by changing the recipient of the message to be...

Reply to All -(myself)...
When I hit Reply to All, it automatically includes me. Is there any way to get it not to do this? Thanks! if you have two or more accounts, outlook has trouble knowing who you are. The workaround is either delete your name or create a rule to delete mail to and from yourself. BTW - Outlook 2003 does a better job at identifying you. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com &quo...

Automatically selecting email account
I have 2 email accounts, one for business and one for personal. Both are= = configured in Outlook 2003. My contacts list contains a number of busine= ss = contacts (category =3D "Work") and a number of personal contacts (catego= ry =3D = "Personal"). Is there a way to automatically use the appropriate email = account according to which person I am emailing? I mean that the moment Outlook sees a contact in the "to" field who is = assigned to the "Work" category, it uses the business email etc. I don't want a business contact to see my pe...

Chinese emails
Is there a way to block Chinese/Asian emails from entering into our exchange server. The names and ip address vary but they keep making their way in. i don't think you can really do it on the exchange side, but you can on the client side if you have outlook 2003 you can use the junk email options and block any messages encoded (in this case) chinese "rmwatrich" <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23GbwaSEaFHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to block Chinese/Asian emails from entering into our > exchange server. The names and ip add...

Account-settings? Where to define the signature and reply issue
Hello all! I am used to Eudora, but moved over to Outlook 2002 recently. I have multiple e-mail accounts which I use often. There are two issues I have: 1. Where can I define which signature to use for a specific account? This is normal Eudora stuff, but Outlook only seems to know one default signature. 2. How can I setup Outlook so it automaticly uses the account a message was sent to when replying. Now it allways uses the default account, whatever the account was the original message was sent to. (So for instance, if my default e-mail account was me@home.ok and I want to replay a mess...

Email message has 2 different email address from sender field
Hi, When I perform a search under message tracking in exchange, I seem to have 2 different email address from the sender field. When I click the search by the server on a particular date, it return me the message with sender from aaa@aaa.com. However when I click search based on server and the selected user it return another sender email address with abc@abc.com. Both results is the same email message. Does anyone have any idea as to the reason on why a particular email has 2 different senders? Thanks. newbie. ...

Re-routing email
I'm running Exchange 2003 on SBS 2003. We have a global mail box (postmaster@domain.com) which Exhcnage picks up the mail from and distributes it to the users (user1@domain.com, user2@domain.com, etc.) I've been asked to set up an e-mail address info@domain.com and any e-mails sent to that address will be sent to user1@domain.com, user2@domain.com, user3@domain.com and user4@domain.com How would I go about setting this up? Thanks in advance. Rich. p.s. very new to all this!!! Follow the steps Create a group in AD for distribution purpose Make sure the distribution email i...

Foreign Language Junk email
I would like to find a way to filter all emails that are not in english. Anyone have any suggests? I am using Outlook 2002 XP. ...