can't remove old filter added to each new personal folder

A while back I put in a view filter on my personal folders
and thought I had removed it.  Now when I create a new
personal folder, it contains this filter.  I have removed
the filter from the Current View in each of my Personal
folders but can't get it to stop appearing in new folders
(and sometimes reappearing in existing one.)  How can I
change this??

Thanks,
Hal

Public Folder in distribution list #2
I have a public folder that needs to receive a daily newsletter from a newgroup. I set up the appropriate SMTP address on a distribution list, and then assigned the distribution list "Contributor" permissions on the public folder. I added the public folder to the distribution list (as well as one individual who receives it separately). When I send to the distribution list from an external account, I get a bounceback from the public folder SMTP address. Any ideas why? What version of Exchange? Why are you also using a distribution list? You can set the PF to receive mail dire...

Adding data in a continuous form
Hi Guys, I have a blank continuous form to include some data, the thing is that when I finish the first line, I want to press enter and open a new line and include the second line and so on, but this is not happening, when I press nothing happen. I really appreciated if someone may help me with this. Thanks If it doesn't automatically add a new line, chances are your query or table is not editable. See if the arrow and asterisk at the bottom are highlighted. If not, they won't allow additions. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "Maracay&quo...

Remove Excel Icon ??

Spreadsheets not calculating new information
At work, our company relies on excel spreadsheets to generate reports to track our daily progress. Under normal circumstances, they work well without incident. We currently use Microsoft Office 2000 in our office, which includes Excel 2000 and we are using Windows XP Professional as our operating systems, although I am not sure which version it is. Recently I experienced a period of about an entire week where the spreadsheets were not calculating any of the new information that was being manually entered. The previous calculations were in tact, but nothing would change with the ...

IMF Content Filter question.
All email comes through our Email Gateway Appliance named IronPort. It then forwards the email to our front end servers where IMF is then applied. Some emails from our Remedy Ticketing system are getting caught by IMF with an scl rating of 7. I tried adding the IP address to the Accept list on the content filter tab but it is not working. Is it because the email is being forwarded from our IronPort system and that's the Sending IP it's looking at??? Here's a portion of the header. the 192 address is the one I would like to allow. It would be nice if I could use an email ad...

new to this
anybody there? I have no idea how to use newsgroups -- I am new too. HELP!!!! "Cristobal Izquierdo" <xtobalis52@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Ouiq4z9%23HHA.4460@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > anybody there? > ...

Removal

Excel 2002
Hello. I am having problems filtering out phone numbers starting with 230745* in a column. I can filter out text but not numbers. Any ideas? If the entries truly are numbers, and assuming they are 10 digit numbers, then you need to use one criteria of >=2307450000 and another of <=2307459999 "Mike Faulkner" wrote: > Hello. I am having problems filtering out phone numbers starting with 230745* > in a column. I can filter out text but not numbers. Any ideas? I found this solution: Autofilter doesn't work with digits as if they were other characters (e.g. l...

Archiving a folder
Tried to archive a folder by dragging to desktop. I imported back by dragging back to Entourage. it was not a complete archive and included some items that were not in the original Why is this/ On 2010-03-01 18:07:47 -0800, Russ Bankson said: > Tried to archive a folder by dragging to desktop. > > I imported back by dragging back to Entourage. it was not a complete archive > and included some items that were not in the original > > Why is this/ Without seeing the actual data, it would just be a guess. Is this on all folders? -- Diane Ross, Mic...

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

CRMAF does not work for report filtering
Hi. I am aware of the fact that CRMAF_ prefix is used to enable advanced find filter to custom reports. however, it does not work in one of our customers. I tried everything, but the same code runs in one of the reprts of another customer and does not run in this one I am gonna go crazy real soon Is there a requirement of SQL 2005 in order to make this prefix work? Erdem, As far as I know there's nothing special you need to set in CRM or in SQL for the auto-filter to work. Can you try creating a very simple report and publishing it in CRM? You can also check and Authentication be...

old A97 code?
I just recently converted a database from A97 to A2K2. I keep getting the error, "User-defined type not defined". I've check the references and the old database when opened in 97 lists: -VBA -MSAccess 8.0 Object Library -Microsoft DAO 2.5/3.5 Compatibility Library -utility After importing all tables, forms, ect into an A2K2 new database I attempted to match the references as close as possible to: -VBA -MSAccess 10.0 Object Library -MS DAO 3.6 Object Library I'm still getting that same error all over the place. I looked at the code and it looked a little old but wasn'...

Macro to filter dates using Userform1 & printing
I have a speadsheet that has 5 columns. (Headings are in row 2 and are: Cell A2=Date, B2=Name, C2=Paylist, D2=Cycle, E2=Action). Data starts in Row 3 and will go down to row 5000. The dates would start 01-Jan-2011 and could go up to 31-Dec-2011. Right now I have 2 macro's to sort by date and paylist but what I also need is a macro to allow the user to sort by the user inputting a from date (I think I can use a calendar to pick from) and a to date (option of => and =<) in a form. The next piece is how to display and be able to print this filtered info. I am not sure ...

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

New Employee Setup Wizard
When entering a new employee into payroll/human resources is there a wizard that can be used (similar to the one that is in Small Business Financials)? I understand that GP 10.0 does not have that functionality but is there an additional program or SSRS that someone is aware of? Thanks. ------=_NextPart_0001_3A24D833 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Thank you for using Microsoft Online Communities. I understand that you have a question regarding a feature or 3rd Party Product that is like SBF Employee Wizard. GP does not currently have a wizard feature. It...

Public folder message copies to another user
Is there a way from exchange 2003 to allow mails that come to a public folder to be forwarded or a copy of it sent to anotehr user. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Hi Smith, If you mail enable your public folder, you will get the normal Exchange email tabs, then in Exchange System go to the Exchange General tab | Delivery Options | Forwarding Address | Forward To, and type the contact or email account to deliver to. Note this will only work for messages sent to this public folder via its email address. For messages created in the Public Folders directly this method will not wor...

Pivot tables
I am not understanding a basic process in the pivot tables. I have a simple table of subcontracts for my construction company. The fields are: Job# Contract # Vendor Date Contract item # Description I can make a pivot table that shows the contract item #'s as a row label and then the sum of the valuse as a seperate column. What I want to show is the date and the description of each contract item, so that the pivot table would look something like this: Contract item #1 12/18/09 framing $18,000 Contract item #2 12/22/09 window prep $2,300 I can...

Need to remove selected characters

Updating personal calendar
How can I ensure that an entry in a public calendar automatically updates my personal one. Don't need it to work the other way. On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:15:26 -1000, Janet <nharrison@freezone.co.uk> wrote: > How can I ensure that an entry in a public calendar automatically > updates my > personal one. Don't need it to work the other way. > You might try this: http://www.diditbetter.com/Solutions/P2P/overview.asp -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP ...

Filtered Views 06-07-07
I have created a few test QUOTES and want to test the query (against the filtered views) that I built for a QUOTE report. The query returns 0 records and 0 errors. If I query the QUOTEDETAIL table (SELECT * FROM QUOTEDETAIL) on the CRM SQL server using SQL Enterprise Manager I see the QUOTEs I created. If I query FILTEREDQUOTEDETAIL (SELECT * FROM FILTEREDQUOTEDETAIL), it returns 0 records? Hi Mike, When one uses Filtered Views than data returned is only the one which is allowed to the current user. You should always use Filtered Views in your reports. Check following URL for det...