Can't read mail in reading pane of outlook 2007 if not in safe mode

Hi all!
I have a problem since I installed the outlook 2007 beta 2. I receive mail
as nice as possible, but when I want to read it, there is only the title,
from whom and to whom data in reading pane. The mesage is, let's say
"invisible" :)
Anyone have the same prob?

When I start outlook 2007 in safe mode, everything works OK. The only prob
with safe mode is, that you always have to set the reading pane on and hide
the big buttons....

We'll if anyone has a solution...I haven't find it...

In the next week I will reinstall the system and see... maybe, just maybe I
will get a mirale :)
0
dante2986 (1)

For the blank message problem, disable the email scanning feature in =
your anti-virus software. (For example, in AVG, uncheck certify under =
the email scanning settings.) You'll still be protected by its other =
features and by Outlook's own security, and new messages shouldn't lose =
their bodies. Messages you've already received, though, can't be =
repaired.=20

If Outlook runs only in safe mode, go to Tools | Trust Center | Add-ins =
and remove any addins not associated with Office 2007.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"Robert Skantelj" <dante@me.com> wrote in message =
> Hi all!
> I have a problem since I installed the outlook 2007 beta 2. I receive =
mail=20
> as nice as possible, but when I want to read it, there is only the =
title,=20
> from whom and to whom data in reading pane. The mesage is, let's say=20
> "invisible" :)
> Anyone have the same prob?
>=20
> When I start outlook 2007 in safe mode, everything works OK. The only =
prob=20
> with safe mode is, that you always have to set the reading pane on and =
hide=20
> the big buttons....
>=20
> We'll if anyone has a solution...I haven't find it...
>=20
> In the next week I will reinstall the system and see... maybe, just =
maybe I=20
> will get a mirale :)
0
suemvp (4038)

Reading .wks file

Resource booking with non-Outlook clients
Our resource booking is done using Exchange. This is fine for our Windows users, however our Linux users cannot book events. I have figured out how to use OWA to let them view the calendars on the web, however how can they book an event without Outlook? Is there a specially formatted message they can send to the resource account setup to auto accept? Thanks. Matt ...

Use custom task form in Outlook 2003 when creating task in ON 2007
I have a custom task form in Outlook 2003 that I use for all of my task-related info. I rely heavily on this form, and would like to have it be the form that isused when ON creates a task (using any of the Outlook Task tags). Is it possible to do this? -- Bobby C Hi Bobby, You might get better help if you posted this in the Outlook Forum since this is an Access Forum. Happy New Year! Patrick Wood "Bobby C" wrote: > I have a custom task form in Outlook 2003 that I use for all of my > task-related info. I rely heavily on this form, and would like to have it be > ...

Outlook 2002 freezing up
I am currently using Outlook 2002. Some days it works fine, but other days the minute I click anything it freezes up. I could open an email, or respond to an email, or try to create an email then it will freeze up. I cannot minimize or close out the program without hitting control alt delete. Can anyone help me with this? If possible please send responses to my email kimberly7074@yahoo.com Thanks Kimberly ...

Two cases of same Folder group in Outlook 2003
In my folders area I have two listings of "personal folders" and all the subfolders. I imported the data and somehow got two copies of that folder. My hotmail and MSN folders are ok. How do I merge the two, or delete one of these accounts? Thanks... Even a cursory glance at the posts in this group will answer your question. Importing a PST file always corrupts your Outlook profile. It is never the correct way to transfer Outlook data. Your profile cannot be repaired. Create a new one from scratch and migrate your Outlook data correctly: open the PST file in Outlook and either c...

Log Rejected Incoming Mail
I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with a SPAM Filtering Provider and an Exchange 2003 server SP2. We are experiencing intermittent bounce back issues where messages will be bounced 552 exceeded storage allocation. According to the SPAM filtering provide’s log files the messages are being rejected by the Exchange Server however the messages are way under the limits set on incoming messages and the users mailboxes are also way under the mailbox limits. I would like to actually log each time the server rejects delivery. Is this an option and can anyone point me in the right directio...

File won't open as read only

Read mail arn't marked as read anymore

Archiving mail items with a modified date of "none"
Outlook 2003 BTW, I am trying to use the archive function to combine a couple PST files (archiving from one file to another). I set the archive date to a future date to force all items to be moved. unfortunately some items have a modified date of "none". These are left alone by the archive process. Is there a better way to merge pst files or os there a way to include those items in the scope of the archive? Thanks, Steve -- NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:12:44 -0500, "Stephen M" <sawdustnospam@primelink1.net>...

Exchange 5.5: Administrator
I'd like to be able to send mail as a user on my system. Currently, we use 3rd party software to track helpdesk emails and such. People continue to email my box when they should be sending the requests to support. I'd like to forward all of these emails to support from their accounts so they can track their support request. Here's the catch: I want to do this without being a delegate for their account. Is this possible? ...

Mail Merge #10
I used to use Word 2000 and Outlook 2000 in Win98SE to do a Mail Merge to create labels for Christmas Cards. ( I know it's tacky!!). I now have Win Home XP and Word 2003 and Outlook 2003. Unfortunately I can't seem to complete a Mail Merge. When I start in Outlook I get to Word but in Step 2 of the Mail Merge Wizard I select Outlook Contacts and get an error message "Reqd file SCHDMAPI.DLL could not be found. Chk your email installation and reinstall Word if Nec." When I start in Word I get to "choose Outlook file". When I select contacts folder I get an er...

Delete Incoming Mail to users on leave
Hi, we are trying to find a way to stop emails from getting to users on leave (account still active) and have a message sent to the sender at the same time. Someone was telling me to add a server rule to delete the incoming mail. I think it won't work. Can someone tell me how can I do this? How do you handle people on leave ? Thanks JoanneM So you want users on leave to not get any email at all? Don't think that's a good idea (Typically when users are on leave they set up Out Of Office messages themselves and continue to get inbound mail), but if that's a requirement y...

Outlook 2007 Security Notice Pop-up
I had previously written a number of Outlook template files (.oft) that I had linked to a toolbar on my Outlook 2003 desktop. (This is on my employer's computer). When I wanted to send a "canned" email message, I simply clicked on the toolbar, my template opened up, I filled in the blanks and sent out the message. Then my company upgraded to Office 2007. The toolbar with the template files still works, except now when I click on a button to launch a template I get this pop-up that says "Microsoft Office Outlook Security Notice. Microsoft Office has identified a p...

Outlook Owner
Can anyone help me, I'm having trouble removing a name in the task part of my outlook application. I'm trying to remove a friends name and replace it with my own. When I go to put in a new task his name appears as the owner. I don't know how his name got there and when I try to remove it, I get this message "You must be in a public folder to change the Qwner field of a task. The original owner name will be restore." If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Is this a task folder in public folders or in your mailbox? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook...

Mail notification when Outlook 2003 closed? Display options?
I just upgraded from Outlook 2000 and was disappointed to find that, unlike 2000, this new version doesn't seem to notify me when I receive mail if the program is not running (after it has been opened previously). 2000 did this- any way to fix it? Next, like 2000, this new version doesn't seem to be able to display the standard inbox and calender views next to each other unless you use the cheesy Outlook Today view. It doesn't seem to be too much to ask- any way to do it? Thanks! use the folder list option at the bottom of the Navigation Pane your second issue >-----Origin...

Exchange 5.5 Dead Mail
How can I view the contents of the Dead Mail queue in Exchange 5.5? I decided to set up this as a test: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/black_holes_not.html But I am lead to believe the mail does not "vanish", it just enters a Bad Mail queue. I'd like to be able to remove this mail so it doesn't take up space, especially if we decide to go with this suggestion. Any ideas? I have the GWClient application on the server, and made a profile using ProfInst.EXE .. but nothing shows up in the "Bad" mail section. Thanks! Colin Colin M wrote: >...

Assiging Tasks via the POP mailboxes under Outlook 2002 & 2003
Hi, We've been trying to assign Tasks to each other (2 people) via POP Mailboxes. The assigning seems fine, but when a TRask is assigned back and forward several times we both end up with multiple Tasks... the most recently Accepted one, plus ealier versions which remain as "Waiting Response from Assignee". What are we missing? ps. I did read in these discussions that we both need to have RTF format selected which we both do have. ...

Word 2007 line count
Where is the line count recorded in Word 2007? Thanks! What do you mean by "recorded"? If you want to add line numbers to your pages, go to Page Layout tab, Page Setup group, Line Numbers. If you want to see what line you're in as you type, right-click on the Status Bar (bottom of the document window) and check it (and other useful things) on the list that appears. (This appears to show only the line on the present page, not a cumulative total.) On Jan 15, 2:50=A0pm, Siouxzqmc <Siouxz...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Where is the line count record...

reading confirmation

Windows Vista and Outlook Client
Hello everybody We just upgraded to Windows Vista and are using Outlook 2003 SP2. When we were running XP on the machine, we installed the Desktop Client for Outlook and everything was running fine. Right now, when we open Outlook we get the message "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." How do we solve this? Hopefully it won't have anything to do with us using Outlook 2003 and not 2007, we don't want to upgrade it right now unless it is completely necessary. Thank ...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 on same workstation
Sorry, this has probably been asked a thousand times. Can I install Access 2007 on a machine with Access 2003 and keep both versions. I used to do this with Access 2000 and 2003. Since I am a developer, I need to test and develope with the customers version. TIA Marcus Yes you can. However, be aware that there's currently a problem so that whenever you switch from one version to the other, it'll take several minutes. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Marcus Smaby" <mrsmaby@msn.mom> wrote in message news:%23...

Easy way to block domain for junk mail
Is there an easy way to block the entire domain for junk mail? What I have currently been doing is right clicking and adding the sender to my junk mail list, then I go and edit the entry and delete all but the domain. There has to be an easier way. Thanks for any help. Chris Johnson ...

meeting/appointment appearing in OWA but not in Outlook client
we have a user who's meeting that was scheduled was viewable in the OWA/webmail calendar but not in the regular Outlook client. it seems to have disappeared in the Calendar view of the Outlook client. Has anyone experienced this or know of any resolutions? is the delivery point in the Outlook client the mailbox, or a personal folder? "YZT" <YZT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5EE66687-826A-4968-848D-7BE6BFB7B3B4@microsoft.com... > we have a user who's meeting that was scheduled was viewable in the > OWA/webmail calendar but not in the regu...

Using OWA on a PC without Outlook installed
I have a PC with W2K and Office 2000, but Outlook has been uninstalled on it. This PC needs to use OWA (Outlook Web Access) but every time I try to send an email or change my options up pops up a Windows install window trying to install some missing Windows components which I suspect to be Outlook. I find it hard to believe that a browser based email reading application requires that Outlook be installed on the PC so I am checking here to see what others have found out. Thanks, Hank ...