Can't read attachments

When attempting to read attachments named ATT000xx.dat I
receive the following message:

Access to C\WINDOWS\Temporary was denied.

I was able to read them two days ago, and the problem
started after forwarding some of them. Now I don't seem to
be able to read any of them.  These attachments are
headers from SPAM being returned to me (phony return
address).

Any suggestions?

0
Randy3500 (1)

don't want outlook express to send attachments-zipped
I have a friend who recently realized that attatchments were being sent with the .zip extension...what's happening and can it be fixed? thank you, fields@wfields.com Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to t...

Reading .wks file

File won't open as read only

error attaching file to email
Getting the error: File Upload Failure There was a problem while attempting to upload the requested file. Check the path and try again. The file is a pdf, about 74 KB. Any ideas?? ...

Read mail arn't marked as read anymore

Programatically add an attachment to an Email
I am trying to integrate MSCRM with SharePoint and need to build a web service that creates a CRM Email Activity (easy to do) then attach a document from a SharePoint Document Libary to the activity. I am struggling to find any information on how to programatically upload and attachment to an activty.. Looking in the /MSCRMServices/ folder it would appear that there are some undocumented web services available (e.g.ActivityAttachmentUpload.srf and ActivityAttchmentDownload.srf) that might do the job, but without any documentation, they are not useful. Does anyone have a code sample I ...

reading confirmation

The memory could not be "read".

Utility to list size of attachments
Office 2007 SP2 Windows XP SP3 My goal is to find and delete large attachments from my Outlook.pst file so the pst does not become too large. Is there a utility which will scan through the Outlook.pst file and display a sorted list of attachments by size. I could then delete the emails which have very large attachments. Thanks in advance. A simple google search on the term "Outlook attachments" will result in a wide variety of available 3rd party options. Whether any do exactly what you're asking about in terms of a sorted list is something that you would ...

Attachments #3
Hello, I use Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000 as my client. I am trying to receive .rtf attachments but they always appera blank with the size 78b. Do I need to change security settings on the exchange box to accept attachments of this kind? All other attachments work fine! Thanks. ...

Can't send attachments
I am on Exch 2000 SP3, using Outlook 2002 as a client One of my (remote) users, connecting via our VPN and using a MAPI client, can send emails with no problem, but when he sends one with an attachment (of any kind), he gets the "Network Problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange computer" error. I see no loss of connection, and he does NOT have to log back on to the VPN to receive emails, send new ones, etc. Any ideas ? I guess that there is not enough bandwidth on the link and connection just times out when moving attachment. See if you can copy attachment ...

how can i copy a document to a CD without making it read only?
HOW CAN I COPY A DOCUMENT TO A CD WITHOUT MAKING IN READ ONLY? You can't. It is not the file, but the media, that is read only. Even CD-RW media does not allow editing a file on the CD. Copy te file from CD to HD, mak edits and if a CD-RW you should be able to burn the edited file back to the CD. hth "DON" wrote: > HOW CAN I COPY A DOCUMENT TO A CD WITHOUT MAKING IN READ ONLY? ...

Unable to Read Japanese Email
I correspond with several Japanese users and can read emails from some of them without a problem, but emails from others are nothing but a series of ?????. In one case, I can read one email but not another from the same sender. Changing the Encoding doesn't help. Sending emails in Japanese to them without a problem...they can read it fine. Would appreciate any suggestions/solutions as I'm stumped. I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP Home operating system. Japanese language support is installed. ...

Transferring read e-mail to another folder
Hello I was wondering whether there was a way in which I could automatically transfer my e-mail that has been read into another folder, such as "Old e-mail" or something like that? Thanks ...

Outlook not marking read emails as read
Hi - We have 1 computer that is doing the oddest thing, anytime the customer reads the last email in his box, exit's out of email and then comes back in, that email is now marked as unread - it's the weirdest thing I have seen in a long time. I uninstalled office XP, rebooted, then reinstalled and applied the 2 service packs, hoping that would fix it, but it didn't. So now I'm stuck and was wondering if anybody out there has any thoughts on what to do.... thanks! Gerri Urban gurban@ci.broomfield.co.us ...

Print email message with list of attachments

Suggested reading
Any suggested reading for Access 2003 VBA? I have both "Step by Step Access 2003" And "Microsoft Access 2003 VBA for Dummies" (how Ironic) and niether have been very helpful. Try this book. It's a winner: Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference by Patricia Cardoza, Teresa Hennig, Graham Seach, and Armen Stein http://www.amazon.com/Access-2007-Programmers-Reference-Programmer/dp/0470047038/ref=sr_1_1/104-1181757-2327103?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1185824619&sr=8-1 -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.access...

Message(s) Not Being Marked As Read
I have "Mark message read after displayed for" '0' seconds checked. But in my Junk e-mail folder the messages don't get marked as read when I select them, only when I open them. I'm assuming this is because there isn't a the reading pane for the Junk e-mail folder even though I have "Show reading pane" checked in "Layout" a reading pane doesn't display in the Junk email right pane. Is this normal? I'd rather just click on the message instead of opening the message to mark it as read. James > I'd rather just c...

Controling READ ONLY and READ/WRITE mode when opening a project PS
Hello All, I was looking for a way to force users to select between READ ONLY and READ/WRITE instead of it defaulting to READ/WRITE when opening projects in MS Project 2007. Any suggestions would be a huge help. Thanks, Eric Eric -- Short of using custom software development, there is no way to force this issue with your PMs. If you want to try the custom software development route, then please repost your message in the microsoft.public.project.developer newsgroup. Otherwise, make this a training and performance issue with your PMs. Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Ho...

Read/Not read
Hello We have an exhange-server environment. The Boss' secretary need's to be able to read the Boss' mail, without the messages being marked as read, within outlook 2003. She can access the Boss mail, but all mail she reads is being marked as read, hence the boss can not figure out what he has seen/not seen. What is the solution? Thanx a lot /Jan Hi Towli. There is no way to marked as unread automatically, Just she should be tick the unread option on the pop up menu after she open the her boss e-mail. Once you right click button one of e-mail on the e-mail list, you w...

Mail Merge Attachments
I tried to send email merge messages with attachments and it does not work. The attachement gest thrown out. Is there a way to attache documents to a mail marge email? Manuel Search this group. Answer posted already today, and every day. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Manuel" <masosa@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:06d701c362c4$9b649c40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I tried to send email merge messages with attachments and > it does not work. The attachement gest thrown out. Is > there a way to attache documents to a mail marge email? > > Manuel ...

read an ascii file with fopen
I try to open with fopen and read an ascii file, line by line, but get garbage - among the right data in the CString variable that is filled with this line data. Can someone copy&paste the right code how to so that? Thanks in advance. Mark "Mark" <mark@chasan.ar> wrote in message news:%23sPmEzsgGHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I try to open with fopen and read an ascii file, line by line, but get > garbage - among the right data in the CString variable that is filled with > this line data. > > Can someone copy&paste the right code how to so that?...

after saving to cd many times. now says read only?
i have saved many times to my cd. i overwrite it almost daily (CD-RW) all of a sudden it now say's the file is read only. although i can still save to my hard drive? nsturre wrote: > i have saved many times to my cd. i overwrite it almost daily (CD-RW) all of > a sudden it now say's the file is read only. although i can still save to my > hard drive? Unless you have formatted your CDRW for packet writing, then yes, it will be Read only. CDROM = CD Read Only Memory! -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Just ...