can not print e-mail

Hello:

We have:
OS Name	Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version	5.1.2600 Service Pack 1 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer	Microsoft Corporation
System Name	BOB
System Manufacturer	GBT___
System Model	AWRDACPI
System Type	X86-based PC
Processor	x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 9
GenuineIntel ~2423 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date	Award Software International,
Inc. F2a, 9/25/2003
SMBIOS Version	2.3
Windows Directory	C:\WINDOWS
System Directory	C:\WINDOWS\System32
Boot Device	\Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale	United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer	Version = "5.1.2600.1106
(xpsp1.020828-1920)"
Time Zone	US Eastern Standard Time
Total Physical Memory	512.00 MB
Available Physical Memory	157.56 MB
Total Virtual Memory	1.69 GB
Available Virtual Memory	1.09 GB
Page File Space	1.20 GB
Page File	C:\pagefile.sys

I am using Outlook 2003:
Application name	Outlook
Version	11.0
Build	5608
Product ID	73931-640-0000106-57901
Language	English (United States)
Application Path	C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\OFFICE11\
System Language	English (United States)
Mail Support	Not Available
Current folder	Personal Folders
Current item	Not Available

The printer works well on Word, or any other program.  I
have run the test on the printer properties, which run
fine.  The printer is selected as the default.

We can not get the e-mails to print.  When I try to print
an e-mail, I do not get the printer information box.  It
simpy sits there.

I have tried:
1. Running the repair function on Outlook 2003.
2. Running a chkdisk.
3. Using the system resore at various previous times.

All to no avail.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how i can get the e-
mails to print.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Robert Brown
president@huntington-chamber.com
0
president (2)

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Lost Windows Live Mail Contacts
My Windows Live Mail contacts have been replaced by the few contacts in Windows Messenger, both in launching a new email - and also clicking on the contacts icon. I have tried all sorts of actions, including reboot, but the problem remains. WLM reflects 2 different sets of contacts depending upon whether you have "signed in" with your live ID... Depending on upon where you main contact list is stored.... you'll either want to sign-in or sign out... Login to the Live website and check your contact list. If everything is there, you'll need to be signed-in w...

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Forward outgoing mail to email address
I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends mail through this mail box, I need it forward to "myexternalmail@externaldomain.com" How can I do this? thanks All explained here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF015.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "stoppal" <stoppal@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1134773472.049384.265090@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends > mai...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

Mail received by wrong recipient
Microsoft Exchange Server Version 5.5 SP4 Microsoft Back Office Small Business Server Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP3 I know there are a lot of topics similar to this already but I cannot find anything in them that helps me solve my problem. Ever since I started working at this company over a year ago I have had the same problem every single time without exception. I give my email address to an external company e.g. when I purchase software over the web or request information via the web by filling my details in on a form. They send an email to the address I gave them (the only address I gave the...

Unable to send e-mails #2
As soon as I hit "send & receive", I get a message from the System Administrator saying my e-mail is "undileverable" with the following text: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Mid-Atlantic Weekly Report 10/8 Sent: 10/10/2004 7:26 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Scott Frigaard' on 10/10/2004 7:26 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) 'Andy Aweida' on 10/10/2004 7:26 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn...

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Drawings move during printing
I have created a drawing from several objects (arcs, ovals, triangles, etc.). When I try to print, some objects move (especially annoying is BlocArc). How should I solve this problem? The way I do it now is to copy it as an Enhanced metafile picture into Word and print from there, but the quality is not the best (printing lots of objects on a A0 paper). It refers to objects from the control toolbox, but the information in the following post by Dave Peterson may help: http://groups.google.ca/groups?&threadm=4252EFEF.C8CBA674%40netscapeXSPAM.com 00xPhoenix wrote: > I have crea...

Can not archive

error loading columns for printing
i have been using frx 6.5 with sp7 in windows server 2003 for many months now. then i accidentally installed the FRx2003orXPSP2Update.zip. i now cannot open frx so i reinstall it. i successfully opened it without errors but when i generate a report in any output type, the error "error loading columns for printing" and "error setting device context. please reopen drilldown viewer and try again." appears. i need help. thanks, mel ...

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...