Can not get emails to flow down to a .pst file

I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating
them.  For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her
personal folder, or .pst file.  It has been ongoing for 1
week now.  I also rebooted the PC.  I have tried every
thing I could think of.  Please help.
0
GRyan (1)

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:35:01 -0700, "Glenn"
<GRyan@prideindustries.com> wrote:

>I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating
>them.  For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her
>personal folder, or .pst file.  It has been ongoing for 1
>week now.  I also rebooted the PC.  I have tried every
>thing I could think of.  Please help.

Are you trying to export her current folders to a PST File?

Or, are you trying to get all her new mail to go into a PST file?

Are you in an Exchange environment?

What version of Outlook are you using?
0
please2623 (11)
10/14/2003 10:51:48 PM
If you are using Exchange and personal folders, first let me ask why?

Okay, then if you have Exchange in the mix, where is the default delivery
set? Exchange or personal folders?  If you set the delivery to Personal
Folders, does it work then?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Glenn <GRyan@prideindustries.com> asked:

| I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating
| them.  For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her
| personal folder, or .pst file.  It has been ongoing for 1
| week now.  I also rebooted the PC.  I have tried every
| thing I could think of.  Please help.

0
MillyS1 (1480)

OWA email subject dropdown menu?
Can someone please help me with customizing OWA: I need a drop-down menu in (or before) the Subject box. The users need to choose from 10 basic subjects, after which they can specify it on the subject box. Thanks prem "Prem" <premmetje@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:3b92875.0502160207.48a26920@posting.google.com... > Can someone please help me with customizing OWA: > I need a drop-down menu in (or before) the Subject box. > The users need to choose from 10 basic subjects, after which they can > specify it on the subject box. > > Thanks > prem Which ve...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

outlook express
Anyone know if there is anyway to recover emails, folders, contacts, etc... if you re-installed a new copy of xp over 2000 but didn't use the upgrade feature. That is to say, all of my 2000 OE doesn't appear when I open OE in the newly installed XP environment. Does the old info get stored in some file I can link to xp oe? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.wi...

concatenate files...
Back in DOS days I could concatenate text files without using a third party tool. Can I do this with XP, Vista, or W7? TIA, Paul "Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam@att.net> wrote: >Back in DOS days I could concatenate text files without using a third party >tool. Can I do this with XP, Vista, or W7? TIA, Paul Yes, the same way you did before: copy file1.txt + file2.txt fileboth.txt Type copy /? at a command prompt to find out all about the copy command. -- Tim Slattery Slattery_T@bls.gov http://members.cox.net/slatteryt Paul H wrote: ...

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Automatic pst backup
All, I am running outlook 2003 and would like to know if it is possible to automatically backup my personel folders on a regular basis without being prompted. For example every 5 days my personel folders (.pst) is automatically backed up without prompting me? I am aware of the Microsoft pst backup tool but this prompts you to perform a back plus you have to close Outlook down. Thanks Msuk You'll need to close Outlook down or you can't make a back-up because the file is locked. You can schedule your Outlook to close at night, make a backup and then have it start again. To get...

Bulk attachments

Multiple emails w/ same tracking token in one activity?
Is it possible to track an ongoing email conversation as a single activity (assuming tracking token is present and accurate), instead of having each outgoing and incoming email result in a separate activity? One troubleshooting conversation with a contact can end up creating 12 activities in their history. If anyone knows the answer and/or can tell me how to do so, please let me know. Thanks! Afraid not. Each of those seperate emails is a seperate "activity" and thus is tracked seperately. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "SCAB" <SCAB@discussions.microso...

Publisher file won't open #2
I worked for three hours then Publsher crashed. I had saved my file, but when I trie to open it it says problem with file, do you want to report it, and then reboots Publisher. How can I save my work? Using Publisher 2003. You may send the file to me. If I can open it I'll save it for you. If it crashes my system, you may be SOL. (Surely out of luck.) If you want to accept my offer, send it to jl dot paules at gmail at com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:r4ns615gkmkm12q5or5nd0k70gac5stjbc@4ax....

CListCtrl
Hi, Does anybody know an easy of removing the black vertical tracking line that appears while resizing columns? I've been trying to prevent it through HDN_ENDTRACK / HDN_TRACK, but I wasn't successfull. Is there a specific flag that I can set to disable it instead? Thanks in advance for your time, Best regards, -Onur I can't imagine why you'd want to do that, but here's my suggestion: Override the CListrCtrl and CHeaderCtrl class, and have your listview control use your derived header control. In the header control class, handle the WM_SETCURSOR message and load a d...

Can't delete email #2

Forward outgoing mail to email address
I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends mail through this mail box, I need it forward to "myexternalmail@externaldomain.com" How can I do this? thanks All explained here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF015.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "stoppal" <stoppal@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1134773472.049384.265090@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends > mai...

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

What is the quickest way to get an xml based dataset to add entries to SQL Server?
Because there is no 'datareader' involved, what is the most efficient way to get an XML based dataset to be added to an SQL server dataset? I would hate to have to create a new SQL connection and iterate through making "executenonquery" for each row in the dataset. That seems horribly in-efficient. I know of no other way to get an xml based dataset to push data to the database though. Any pointers? Thanks for any pointers, Peter Robbins Freelance Programmer C#/PHP "MurdockSE" <murdock@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:1153922058.675709.165630@h48g2000cwc.go...

Can (or how can) I do this