Can I view image attachments in Outlook like they appear in Outlook Express?

Can I view image attachments in Outlook like they appear
in Outlook Express, where they appear underneath the
message body?

Alternatively, can I "preview" them, rather than having
to start up my image editing program just to see them?

Thanks.

No you can't view them inline. Have you tried changing the default program
for opening images to your preview program so that it starts up
automatically when you double click on an image attachment?

"tasbill" <bill_griffin1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can I view image attachments in Outlook like they appear
> in Outlook Express, where they appear underneath the
> message body?
>
> Alternatively, can I "preview" them, rather than having
> to start up my image editing program just to see them?

0
vince8328 (2733)

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

How to transfer Custom Views to another machine
Outlook 2003 How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? Thank you for your help. They are contained within your pst-file so if you transfer that you'll transfer the views too. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ----- "John" <no.email@no.email.com> wrote in message news:usDhjJ7hHHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 > > How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? >...

Outlook Today #43
How do I change the font on the Outlook Today screen? And where do I find OT - it doesn't appear in my navigation pane (only appears when I first start Outlook) -- The greatest of faults is to be conscious of none. ....Thomas Carlyle Steve <hgd@wsx.inv> wrote: > How do I change the font on the Outlook Today screen? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/236081/en-us > And where do I > find OT - it doesn't appear in my navigation pane (only appears when I > first start Outlook) Click the root of your data store (the one with the "Outlook Today" icon of t...

Bulk attachments

outlook error...Operation Failed
I have been using outlook for many years and in the last week I am not able to open outlook. It appears it is going to open up and then at the last second and error message comes up "Operation Failed." I have removed and reinstalled outlook and I can't get past this error message? Anybody know how I can correct this? Scott How about posting some details about your Outlook version and setup? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account w...

CRM 3.0 and embedded images
I have two issues in CRM that relate to how CRM works with embedded images or how CRM works with embedded images. First issue is that when I use an enbedded image in my Outlook signature, I get an error that the email cannot be promoted to CRM so I can either send the email without tracking it in CRM or I can remove the signature and then it works. Second issues is that when people reply to an email that is being tracked in CRM via a tracking token, if there are any images or pictures in the reply then the email is no longer tracked in CRM. You manually have to add the reply email t...

Can Not Reply To Emails

Need to import contacts from Outlook to Outlook Express
I have a freind having trouble with email on the road and she needs to start using Outlook Express rather than Outlook. How do you import Contacts from OUtlook into Outlook Express. Thanks in advance Hi Donnie, please search the *.wab file on your computer after that FILE | IMPORT | Adressbook -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Donnie" <ymivey@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uR0#ZZBcEHA.2352@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have a freind having trouble w...

Selection button not in Outlook 2003
I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, (just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button in the FILE/PRINT/ menu Please help? It only works on HTML formatted messages. On 21 Apr 2004 21:11, =?Utf-8?B?SG93ZWV5?= <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, >(just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button >in the FILE/PRINT/ menu.Please help? > -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Te...

Can't delete email #2

Outlook 2002 Version Problem
9/19/04 Need Help! We have a personal computer but can not get my name deleted in the field named owner, and cannot get Outlook activated to perform tasks. Reminder feature and alarm does not work either. I want a different name to appear on Untitled Task screen when someone else is entering info. for a task to be done either as a reminder to one's self or emailing that task to be done by someone else at a different personal computer that is not connected to a company network. I don't know a lot about Outlook so can tasks be assigned for yourself and as reminders as well as...

viewing unreconciled and downloaded transactions
I have Money 03 and want to be able to view unreconciled transactions, along with unapproved downloaded transactions. The problem is that Money automatically marks all my downloaded transactions as reconciled, even if I haven't approved them yet. My only two options are to view unreconciled transactions (which allows me to see only manually entered trans), and to view unnaproved transactions (which allows me to only view the downloaded entries). Is there a way of preventing the downloaded entries from being automatically reconciled? ...

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Bugs worked out with XP SP2 and Outlook?
When SP2 just came out, one functionality that existed in Outlook 2003 (while using Word as e-mail editor) didn't work anymore, the icons (in Web Tools toolbar) that allowed embedding of sound, video, and marquee text in e-mail. I wrote about that problem here, and there was a response that that is a known bug, that Microsoft was working on. Has there been a fix for this yet, either through a SP2 update, or an Outlook 2003 update? Are you running Windows XP SP2? I think that is what has broken it (or an update to IE). It's broken in Outlook 2003 too. " MS" <ms@nospa...

Constructor for Attachment causing Sys.Webforms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException
Okay, this seems odd to me but I've narrowed the source of the above error down to the following line of code: Dim att As New Attachment(attachment) Where attachment is a UNC path. If I comment that line of code out, the error goes away. Why does this work on my developement box but not on our test server? I've tried including the content type to no avail. Any help with this? using VS2008 on XP sp3 S P.S. This just happens to be on a page that has a couple of AJAX update panels on them and the error message box that pops up looks a bit AJAX like to me. ...