Can i edit layout of the "Navigation Pane" #2

I would like to specifically remove the "favourites folder" section as
well as the "Buttons" by the bottom and just simply have the folders
structure...

Can this be done?

FYI, Outlook 2003 SP2

Cheers,

0
vwboss (3)

It's OK..  Based on the searches i have done, looks like you cannot
remove these options..

Cheers,

vwboss@gmail.com wrote:
> I would like to specifically remove the "favourites folder" section as
> well as the "Buttons" by the bottom and just simply have the folders
> structure...
>

> Can this be done?
>

> FYI, Outlook 2003 SP2
>

> Cheers,

0
vwboss (3)
6/20/2006 7:30:31 PM
ctrl+6 is the best you can do. ol2007 lets you hide favorites.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

<vwboss@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I would like to specifically remove the "favourites folder" section as
> well as the "Buttons" by the bottom and just simply have the folders
> structure...
>

> Can this be done?
>

> FYI, Outlook 2003 SP2
>

> Cheers,

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Only Service, Settings appear in navigation pane
Using the MSDN subscriber download CRM 3.0 Professional, with the MSDN 10 license key. When I log in using the domain account that was also used to install the server (and then by default was assigned only the role System Administrator), I only see the Service and Settings options in the Navigation pane. I logged in using a different test account, to which the roles Sales, marketing and service were allotted, and that account saw the Sales and Marketing and Service workplace selections. I did assign ALL the roles to my account (the one used to install the server), but I still don'...

Navigation Pane Font Size
Outlook 2003 I have a user who is using a large font in his navigation Pane. How do I adjust the font to a different size. ...

Navigation pane changes not saving
I've changed the display order of the buttons on the Outlook 2003 navigation pane. However, whenever I shut down and restart Outlook, the changes are lost. Thanks for any help. Edward Lee ...

Hide Navigation pane during linking & unlinking tables
I have tables which are linked during statup of my access application. However whenever the linking happens, the naviigation pane(which is setup to be hidden is displayed. Please let me know how can i fix that I haven't seen this problem using A2007 on Vista or Windows Server 2008. Perhaps you have a problem with a different operating system? Perhaps the relink code is showing the navigation pane? Perhaps you would paste your relink code to help us answer your question. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Pradeep" <agarwallp@g...

navigation pane
in the navigation pane, when I click on 'calendar' I see 'My Calendars' and under that a checked box next to 'Calendar' with a number in parentheses. What's the number indicate? It varies -- sometimes 4, sometimes 8... julie <julie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > in the navigation pane, when I click on 'calendar' I see 'My > Calendars' and under that a checked box next to 'Calendar' with a > number in parentheses. What's the number indicate? It varies -- > sometimes 4, sometimes 8... It indicates the number o...

Can i edit layout of the "Navigation Pane"
I would like to specifically remove the "favourites folder" section as well as the "Buttons" by the bottom and just simply have the folders structure... Can this be done? Cheers, ...

Navigation Pane Buttons
I'm using 2003 SP3. When I click the Tasks button in the navigation pane, the display does not change. This is not an issue with the other buttons - Mail displays mail items OK etc. Anyone know the solution? Howard Try using the /resetnavpane command line switch as described here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP012185891033.aspx "Howard" <man_o_law@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#hjQ2jyGKHA.4552@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I'm using 2003 SP3. > > When I click the Tasks button in the navigation pane, the display does not > change. T...

Navigation Pane and Reading Pane adjustments in Outlook 2003 Beta
I am using Outlook 2003 beta and I would like to use the Navigation and reading Panes the same way they were in 2002. Previously in 2002 I was able to just click on the name of the mailbox I was in and the Navigation Pane would automatically pop up so I could choose another Mailbox. Now I have to hit Alt-F1 or leave it up all the time. Clicking the name of the mailbox no longer does anything. This is a major PAIN. excuse the pun.. Also, I don't like the "Last Week", "Yesterday" "Date: Monday date indicators headers in the message list pane. Can I remove them? I c...

Navigation Panel
When I used Outlook in Office 2000 Pro, there would be an arrow next to "Inbox" that would allow me to quickly switch between my inbox, sent items, deleted, etc. Now, in Outlook 2003 (Office 2003 Pro)it seems I have to either keep the Navigation Panel always open, or be constantly hitting Alt + F1 to show/hide it so I can get to other folders. Is there a better/easier way to flip to the different folders which still keeping the viewing panel full screen (i.e. without having to expose the navigation panel)? Thanks in advance. Jerry On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 16:02:16 -0700, "...

Navigation Pane display's multiple Personal folders
In the navigation window of my Outlook 2003 I see 5 Personal Folders! When I open them up individually they are all exactly the same! This seems a bit disconcerting to me and I'd like to get rid of them. I can't seem to find the way to do tis. Can anyone help me, plaease? Dave Dave wrote: > In the navigation window of my Outlook 2003 I see 5 Personal Folders! When I > open them up individually they are all exactly the same! This seems a bit > disconcerting to me and I'd like to get rid of them. I can't seem to find > the way to do tis. Can anyone help me...

Access 2007 Property for visible tables in navigation pane?
I have a form with a list box. I would like the list box to load the tables from my database that are visible in the Navigation pane. Where is this property set? I have tried the AllTables collection, but the table properties are not available. And I tried this: Dim cat As adox.Catalog Set cat = New adox.Catalog cat.ActiveConnection = CurrentProject.Connection Dim i As Integer With cat.Tables For i = 0 To (.Count - 1) If .Item(i).Properties(9).Value = False Then Me.lstTables.AddItem .Item(i).Name End If Next i End With Where Prope...

Outlook data file dupe listings in navigation pane
After installing Office 2003, I made the mistake of creating an email account BEFORE redirecting Outlook 2003 to use theexisting .pst file, residing in the My Documents directory. I finally succeeded, but with the unwanted consequence that there were TWO personal folder files listed in the navigation pane. At first, they mirrored one another. After some fiddling, the details of which I've forgotten, one functioned as a normal default Outlook data file, while clicking on the second resulted in an error message to the effect that the object could not be found. This occurred even after...

No customization link under settings in the left navigation pane
i couldn't find the customization link under Settings in the left navigation pane, but if i log in as other accounts, it's there. how can this happen? how can i add or remove the links in Settings? thank you. I have heard this is actually not somethign that is set but a page error. From what i was told trying clearing your internet explorer cache and cookies and reload. "J" wrote: > i couldn't find the customization link under Settings in the left navigation > pane, but if i log in as other accounts, it's there. > how can this happen? how can i add or ...

Navigation pane: not holding settings
Hi, Problem: when re-arranging the order of the buttons of Outlook's navigation pane, the next time Outlook is opened they revert back to their original default order. I've searched both this and other groups but have failed to find a solution. In one case the suggestion was made to delete the xml file which stores these settings. Doing so did not solve the problem. Is there any course of action I can take to solve this? Is it a known, unsolved bug? Thanks for taking time to read this message! it is a known, unsolved bug. We think a new profile might fix it - so that is wort...

Outlook 2003 Navigation Pane
Just installed Office 2003, Outlook is pretty good, but one thing - how do you configure the Mail Pane to only show favourites or only show all mail folders. It defaults to showing both and this is already causing some people in our company confusion. Personally I think it's not very tidy and there should be an option to hide one or the other, but I can't see this option anywhere. Anyone help? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ You can't...

I don't have a navigation pane for a 2003 database.
I can't find a way to get to it. Access 2007 has a navigation pane. 2003 and earlier have the good old database window. Try pressing F11 key and see if it shows up. Failing that, start the database while holding down the Shift key. If that doesn't work, open the database and go to Window, Cascade. Then press the F11 key. If that STILL doesn't work, go to Tools, Startup and checkmark "Display database window". I'm assuming that you mean the database window and not a Switchboard form of some sort. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap....

Can I change in the navigation Pane
Hello, can I change the "Sales" label in the navigantion Pane to another word Thanks in advance Ahmed , Yes you can, by modifing the Sitemap. Export the sitemap, copy it!!, make the changes and import the new sitemap back into CRM HTH Frederic - Travi@ta www.microsoft-dynamics-crm.eu Ahmed Maaloul schreef: > Hello, can I change the "Sales" label in the navigantion Pane to another word > Thanks in advance Thanks , but I don't find the tag that permit me to change the label "Sales" "Frederic @ Traviata" wrote: > Ahmed , > >...

Lost Navigation Pane in ACCESS 2007
I have just updated to Access 2007 an have picked up a project that I was working on in Access 2003 There is no Navigation Pane and I can not see the Tables, Forms etc. If I open one of the Templates that comes with 2007, the Nav Pane is there OK but not when I open my project, no Nav Pane. Can anyone help please? Thanks Ray C Open your database. Click on the Office Button at the top left of the screen. On the dialog that appears, click the Access Options button at the bottom. In the dialog that appears, scroll down to Navigation and check Display Navigation Pane. Steve sa...

How can I move shortcuts in the navigation pane?
Does anyone know how to move the preview pane shortcuts in Outlook 2003 from one computer to another? Thanks Richard Pinnell find the xml file - it's at C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.one...

Hiding Navigation Pane and Full menus
Hello, There doesn't seem to be a method in Access 2007 to hide the navigation pane or full menus using Application.SetOptions. This seems to be intentional, but I don't understand the reasoning. Can anyone explain it? Whenever I create a .accde file, I need to set these options manually which is a nuisance. Thanks and God Bless, Mark A. Sam ...

Multiple Personal Folders in Navigation Pane
When setting up a new computer, I copied the Outlook.pst file from the old one to a network file server, then copied it to the new computer after installing Outlook. After doing this I ended up with two Personal Folders entries in the All Folders list. Both pointed to the same .pst file and I couldn't close the extra one. After trying a number of things including exporting, then importing, etc. I managed to make matters worse. I now have seven Personal Folders entries. Only one of them points to the actual .pst file with my Inbox, Calendar, Contacts, etc., but I still can&#...

Can Public Folder be added in Navigation Pane
Hello, Is there a way to add a subfolder of Public folders to the Navigation pane in outlook 2003? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Nanuk You can add it to the Public Folder Favorites collection and then once that's done if you want you can add it to the Favorite Folders group if it's a mail folder but you cannot add it directly to the Navigation Pane. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.ht...

2 identical Personal Folders in Folder List and Mail views in Navigation Pane
I still have this problem: 2 identical Personal Folders. In File>Data File Management, there is only one shown. How do I get rid of the second? Last night, another person emailed me regarding my earlier posted same question - so a number of us are having this problem - in additon to the other person below who has it. Thanks from all of us to whomever can help. (I've posted this as a new message, because Google gave me a message, it could not retrieve the previous string.) Thanks. JG Other person said: I posted this same problem earlier and still need help. How about if only 1 of th...

MS Outlook 2003: Need horizontal scroll bar for navigation pane
Consider providing the feature above in Outlook 2003 as I find this feature as in earlier versions of outlook to be useful. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=785c73f3-b6aa-454c-bae2-d9938603...

Change navigation pane
I would like to change the "Sales" button to another name in the left navigation pane of the main window of crm v3. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?m...