calendar views #2

hello.

i'm running outlook 2003 on xp and have a question about the calendar
function.  from the navigation pane, selecting CALENDAR opens up the calendar
view.  on the left pane it displays three months of the year stacked atop
each other.  the problem is this:  the view is really stretched out and
far-spaced.  on my normal monitor running at 102x768 the view is fine but on
my widescreen notebook running at 1440x900, the view is stretched.  grabbing
the edges to narrow the left pane does nothing but hide the calendar; it
doesn't shrink the spacing and constrain it.  has anyone run into this
before?  how can it be fixed?

thanx!

ps/  i can do a prt screen if this will help.  please let me know.  thanx
again!

0
anonymous (74721)

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

Quick view...redux
In Live Mail, my Quick View folder has totally disappeared. <I suspect that a certain little relative of mine was messing around on the computer and deleted it but the reason that it happened is neither here nor there.> After reviewing and implementing the regedit "fix", that hasn't restored the folder. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled Live Mail. That only takes me back to the way that it was with all of my email accounts still in place as they were before the uninstall/reinstall. It isn't doing a wipe of the program and "clean" ins...

Hyperlink in Footer #2
Is this possible? If not, is there a way of changing the font when you assign a hyperlin to a group of words? I would like the keep the font bolded Arial bu when you assign a hyperlink to it, it switches automatically to norma and underline (so you know it's a hyperlink-- but I will know what i already). Is this possible? Finally, on an unrelated question, how do you get the forumla/type/tex bar to show up on the Toolbar? I can't see when I'm making correction what the text says very easily. I somehow lost this toolbar function. TIA -- sabunab -------------------------...

highlighting #2
I was told that although that there is no official highlight button for publisher like there is for word but there are ways to get around it. I am using the 2003 version of publisher. does anyone know the trick. Make a small box and fill it with whatever color you want. Place it behind your text and then group it with your text. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "justin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17aa701c4496a$65af12f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I was told that although that there is no official > highlight button for publish...

View & Filter Worksheet
Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me. I have a master worksheet with information on equipment and how long equipment has been installed, etc. What I'd like to do, is set up a second tab that views the information on the first tab and filters it based on a single column. That way the end-user will have the master list and a filtered view of the master list on the second tab. The end-user has limited excel knowledge, so the goal is a simple sheet. Any suggestions? Please provide more detail about what you have in the Master sheet and what you want to have in the sec...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

LOG SCALE #2
Hello, I made clustered bar graph with data and error bar and then click log scale on Y-axis. some bar toward left and some bar to right. However, the direction of error bar which is in bar toward left go toward right. Can I make error bar toward left side on left bar of log scale. Also, all labels go to left side when I change to log scale. it looks ok. However some of them slightly cover bar graph. How I can control this? Thanks Hi, The problem is negative values on a log scale. If you try setting the Minimum Scale value to -100 for example you will get a error message explaining t...

POS 2.0 - USB Printer
We are using an SNBC USB thermal printer. When we installed the OPOS driver that came with it, everything worked fine.....for a while. Then system became extreamely unstable and crashed very often (like every 10 transaction or so). We changed to the Windows USB printer driver (NO OPOS) and it solved our crashing and instability problem. Now when we charge a credit card, the receipt that prints is on one page, instead of 2. It used to cut the printed receipt and the receipt the customer signs, but now it prints 1 continuous receipt with one cut at the end. Any suggestions? Haik, Look t...

2 questions
Hi, My first question is about Money 2003. Is it normal for it to add transaction to the register that haven't happened yet? This morning I noticed that Money had entered the amount (for arguements sake) of $25.00 in the name of one of my credit cards. I have seen this happen a time or 2 before. What is causing this? My second question is: Is Money 2005 web based? if so I have no interest in it. Thanks, Al 2 answers: a1) IF the transaction is scheduled and is set to enter automatically x days prior, THEN yes it is normal. Edit your scheduled transactions and look for this case a...

Check out critical pack for Windows #2
--egkqcwypg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yliiveohskvip"; type="multipart/alternative" --yliiveohskvip Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rwqnzxvkhh" --rwqnzxvkhh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the sec...

double quotes when saving as CSV or tab-delimited #2
Excel adds double quotes when an entry contains special characters when saving as CSV or tab delimited, microsoft publishes a macro to fix this, but I am having trouble with it, any other solutions? Support.microsoft.com/kb/104997 thanks See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html In article <1181245874.935666.188310@p47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>, alanwolf1972@hotmail.com wrote: > Excel adds double quotes when an entry contains special characters > when saving as CSV or tab delimited, microsoft publishes a macro to > fix this, but I am having trouble with it, an...

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

Get $500 To Your PAYPAL Account In Just A Minutes #2
Do you need some extra money right now? Would you be interested to get $500 daily Paypal Money through some genuine tricks from home internet ? Get Money Online for FREE! Get started in the next few minutes without FEES..... Yes Absolutely ... This TRICK is absolutely FREE for all..... See the FORM for details on how to get $500 to your account. Due to some Premises I Have Hidden the FORM in an IMAGE ...... CLICK on the IMAGE which is BELOW the SEARCH BOX http://www.webinfos4all.euro.st ...

Combining 2 same wk books together
I am holding a fund raiser dinner, then an auction and after that there will be a check out time to collect $$ I will be using 2 check out rows, same excel spread sheet, same 100 rows on each spread sheet Example: There are 100 people Row 1 checks out 50 people of the 100 Row 2 checks out the other 50 people When everyone has been checked out I want to combine row 1's 50 people from that computer to the computer on row 2's which has 50 people so I will have my 100 row spread sheet and can view on 1 computer. Hope I explain this ok. Can this be done? of course I wa...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...

Update Rollup 2 CRM 1.2
Hi, I search documentations, links, informations, ... about the tools : "Microsoft.Crm.Tools.AdminTool.exe", "MSCRMBUConstraintTool.exe", and "CrmAdRecovery.exe", which are installed in "\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Server\bin", with the "Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft CRM Server 1.2" (KB904435) And also for a tool called "crmadchecker.exe". Thanks for your reply. Gregory. ...