Calendar view question...

We are running Outlook 2002 clients. We want to use a shared calendar to
manage our log home show schedules so that each salesperson can see what
shows are going on, where and when. Unfortunately, the calendar as it is
currently set by default on Outlook does not lend itself very well to what
we would like to see. When using the "Month view - which is the one we want
to use,
the calendar combines Saturday and Sunday into one box, so having multiple
items scheduled over a weekend (Fri-Sunday) looks like crap and is very hard
to read. Is there a way to bust out those days so that Saturday and Sunday
each have their own day - just like the days for the rest of the week??  Is
this a setting somewhere or is this just not possible??  Unfortunately all
of our shows run Friday->Sunday for the most part, so this is not just a
one-off issue...

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Brad

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

VLOOKUP question #6
I have a 10 year discounted cash flow schedule where the discount factor is a variable chosen by the workbook user. I have also set up a discount factor table so that the appropriate discounting factors can be inserted under each column. The formula for year 1 (=Column 1) of the cash flow schedule is: =VLOOKUP($C$27,$C$63:$N$82,2) I copied the formula across the row and then manually changed the 3rd argument of the formula to 3, 4, 5 and so on. This was not a huge editing job but, in anticipation of future schedules with 20 columns, I'm wondering if there is a better way to write th...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

ExMerge permissions question
I have 2 domain administrator accounts (admin1 and admin2). Both have 'send as' and 'receive as' permissions on the exchange server. Both are local admins on the server. ExMerge will only extract PST files from exchange sucessfully when I am logged on to the server as admin1. If I log on to the server as admin1 and run ExMerge, it works. [15:53:21] OpenStores: Start [15:53:21] GetMsgStoresTable successful. [15:53:21] Checking service 'Microsoft Exchange Message Store' [15:53:21] Found service 'MSEMS' in current profile. [15:53:21] Opened Exchange Server...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

Creating a table and relationship for counseling notes question
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to do something. I'm creating a database to track our counselor's activites with clients (I work for a non-profit organization). I'm creating one table with Client information (ID field - primary key, Name, address, counselor assigned, reason for meeting) and one table for a Client ID field, date/time field, and Counselor notes field(memo field). And I have created a relationship between them with the ID field. Does that sound right? Here's where I'm stumped. What I would like is to create a unique record for each client, an...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Live Mail RSS Reader Question
Hi - I am trying a URL w/ a '.aspx' extention (RSS version 2.0) ... does the Windows Live Mail RSS Reader recognize these URLs? ... it is giving me an error in adding URL, but I can get other Readers to work w/ the URL. Thx! ...

Global address book question
Is there a way to hide users in the global address book with out deleting them from Exchange? Exchange 2000. AD Users & Computers | User's properties | Exchange advanced tab | check "Hide from Exchange address lists" -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Russ T" <RussT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FC28526-9594-4514-AB86-A6A7ABCE719B@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to hide users in the global address book with out deleting > them from Exchange? Exchan...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

Outlook filtering question
Assessing Outlook for work; need to know if Outlook can filter incoming mail by RFC 822 headers; ie if there is a header "X-Text-Classification: spam" can we sort this mail into a possible spam folder? (We use K9 as an external spam trap). TIA -- You can't scare me. I drive a school bus! No, Outlook cannot filter by individual headers or x-headers. You'd have to get the headers in code and filter in code to do that and that wouldn't be reflected in the UI. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsof...

Quick view...redux
In Live Mail, my Quick View folder has totally disappeared. <I suspect that a certain little relative of mine was messing around on the computer and deleted it but the reason that it happened is neither here nor there.> After reviewing and implementing the regedit "fix", that hasn't restored the folder. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled Live Mail. That only takes me back to the way that it was with all of my email accounts still in place as they were before the uninstall/reinstall. It isn't doing a wipe of the program and "clean" ins...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

View & Filter Worksheet
Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me. I have a master worksheet with information on equipment and how long equipment has been installed, etc. What I'd like to do, is set up a second tab that views the information on the first tab and filters it based on a single column. That way the end-user will have the master list and a filtered view of the master list on the second tab. The end-user has limited excel knowledge, so the goal is a simple sheet. Any suggestions? Please provide more detail about what you have in the Master sheet and what you want to have in the sec...

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

2 questions
Hi, My first question is about Money 2003. Is it normal for it to add transaction to the register that haven't happened yet? This morning I noticed that Money had entered the amount (for arguements sake) of $25.00 in the name of one of my credit cards. I have seen this happen a time or 2 before. What is causing this? My second question is: Is Money 2005 web based? if so I have no interest in it. Thanks, Al 2 answers: a1) IF the transaction is scheduled and is set to enter automatically x days prior, THEN yes it is normal. Edit your scheduled transactions and look for this case a...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...

reset access menu back to original view
I just made small prog. in startup i removed the default menu, now i can access the menu any more. how to rest the menu back to original? any help plz? -- *new access developer* Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200711/1 Try holding down the shift key while you're opening the database. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "fathi_abuayyash via AccessMonster.com" <u38929@uwe> wrote in message news:7b8367d71bcfb@uwe... >I just made small prog. i...

Viewing Attachments #5
I am not able to view Word attachments. I click on the paperclip to view it, but the file info is faded, and I cannot view it. What can I do to fix this? Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> option Do not allow attachments... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...