Calendar sharing #4

Hello,

There is a user in our ORG that has multiple calendars set up on her
profile. She has set permissions to each calendar accordingly, yet when
another user tries to open a calendar of her, they can only get the Default
Outlook caleadar. Any iseas on why the others are not an option?

TIA!

In Outlook 2003 and earlier versions, to provide access to a shared =
folder that isn't one of the folders listed on the File | Open | Other =
User's Folder dialog, the mailbox owner needs to grant "folder visible" =
permission to the root of the mailbox and any other parent folders of =
the shared folder, as well as appropriate permission -- at least =
Reviewer -- on the shared folder itself.=20

The user who needs access then goes into Tools | E-mail Accounts or =
Tools | Services (depending on the Outlook version), brings up the =
properties for the Exchange Server service, and on the Advanced tab, =
adds the mailbox.=20

For more information on folder permissions, with how-to screen shots, =
see http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/permissions.htm and =
http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=3DHA011134811=
033

FWIW, Outlook 2007 makes this process much, much easier.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
"Jon LaBarge" <jon.labarge@comcast.net> wrote in message =
> Hello,
>=20
> There is a user in our ORG that has multiple calendars set up on her=20
> profile. She has set permissions to each calendar accordingly, yet =
when=20
> another user tries to open a calendar of her, they can only get the =
Default=20
> Outlook caleadar. Any iseas on why the others are not an option?
>=20
> TIA!
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Error message #4.4.7
Hi, I get a lot of the following delivery error messages from our Exchange2003 system: Message could not be delivered to following address ??? @???.??? <skh2003.skh.fi #4.4.7>. Yet the address is valid and can be reached from another mail domain. Can somebody please help? Matti Matti, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;256321 this details the most common ndr codes, 4.4.7 is stated as being "Delivery Time Expired" Simon "Matti Makela" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:113301c3fb84$f9882590$a401280a@phx....

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Problem Sharing Objects (e.g.Accounts)
Hi All, I have a problem while sharing an object like Accounts using my local IE-based UI. At first I didn´t see any sharings in the list - but I know there are some. When trying to add a new sharing, I´ve got several script errors. I think the problem is located at my local Win XP SP2 Client, because I have no problems when I do the same with the IE located on my CRM-Server under Win 2003 Std. I have already installed the Win XP SP2 Server Hotfix for CRM (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870635/en-us). I tried to install the Client-Patch but it fails (I guess because I did...

Microsoft Publisher 2000 #4
Can anyone help me find a free download of the user manual for Publisher 2000. I just installed the program and need a manual to learn how to use it. Thanks! A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Paul J. Maselli <FISHIN4IT@peoplepc.com>!"... > Can anyone help me find a free download of the user manual for > Publisher 2000. I just installed the program and need a manual to > learn how to use it. Didn't you get the manual with it? www.microsoft.com/enable/download/products/office/p2k/0front.txt www.microsoft.com/enable/download/produc...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

Stupid Excel Tricks #4
So this is with Excel 2007. Put the following in columns 1 and 2, rows 1 through 6. So you will have a little two column table. Y1 Y2 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 Now highlight this data, and Insert a line graph, the first one from the selection. So you get a line graph with two straight lines. Now on the graph, click on the Y2 line. And delete it. So the line graph now has a single line showing the data from column 1. Now click on column 2 and delete the column. And notice the error message about an invalid reference. What? What's that? And how do I avoid getting that message...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

CRM 4.0 Install Failure.
Hi, I am trying to do a new install of CRM 4.0 and I am running into the following error. I am hoping that someone might have come accross this error before and have a solution. Regards Cam. 23:20:16| Info| Executing Install action: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.TurnOnSetupModeAction 23:20:16| Info| Executing Install action: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ProvisionBusinessAction 23:20:23| Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ProvisionBusinessAction failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007202B): A referral was returned...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Shared User Issue When Opening Database
I have an issue this afternoon which, I feel probably isn't directly related to Access, but would be grateful for guidance if anyone has experienced this before. I have a database (default open mode - shared) which, this afternoon, won't allow a second user to open it. If a second user tries to open the database a message box is displayed quoting the path of the database file plus "The parameter is incorrect" The database is located on a shared folder on our network. Thanks for any assistance. Dave ONLY the data should be on a shared folder, not th...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...

Calendar direction
Running Outlook 2007 on XP Pro. I just recently re-installed Office (don't ask!) and for the first time, the calendars (week, month and the little ones in the colums), all show with the day numbering from right to left. I do have a second Hebrew calendar installed in Outlook, and my default Regional and Language options are: Location=Israel, customized English US settings, Chinese - English - French - Hebrew keyboards, non-Unicode default=Hebrew. I have used these settings before, but the calendars were never flipped before. This is also not natural for Hebrew calendars. Any ideas...

CRM 4.0 Distribute Campaign Activity Button not showing
When we go into a Marketing Campaign with a Marketing list of Contacts and create a Campaign Activity be it a Phone Call, Email, Email Merge etc and save it the CRM 4.0 Distribute Campaign Activity Button does not display / is not avalible to click to distribute. We have tried it with the user having the CRM System Administrator Security role but no change. Any ideas? Thanks The Campaign had been created as a template campaign. Once it was copied to a Campaign the distribute button was avaliable. "B" wrote: > When we go into a Marketing Campaign with a Marketing list o...

calendar #3
I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) You make this change in the control panel in the "Regional & Language Options" folder. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "padum" <padum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77137E01-09A9-463E-815D-0214DC442BAB@microsoft.com... >I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) ...

Backup Shared Workbooks
Hi, I have a Shared Workbook (Daily Report) containing 10 Worksheets + 1 Summary Sheet, and want it to be backed up at midnight every day. I Also want a Copy of the Summary Sheet to be created in another workbook every day so as to obtain at the end of the month a separate workbook 30 worksheets (1 Copy of the Summary sheet per day. If someone could explain me the way to do this it would be excellent ! Thanks in advance, Paul. ...

Having common calendar entries on server..
Is it possible to have calendar entries applied on the Exchange 2000 server that all Outlook clients can see in their calendars ? For example, instead of all clients importing holidays, we would like to centrally manage this and add additional days and events that are common for the entire corporation. /Patrik ...