calendar problem

Dear all,

I am using both mail and calendar function in outlook 2002.  Everything is
ok until recently, when I try to make a new appointment or checking any old
appointments, an error message "out of memory or resource, try to close some
windows..." pop up.  The mail function is still ok.  Can anyone tell me how
can I solve this?  I have already installed sp2.  The version of office is
the professional one with frontpage.  Thanks.

tp

0
wongtp (1)

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

print out problem "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall"
I can't force print out to "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall" I still have 6 pages Size: 3 rows by 2 columns. Is anyone can help? Tom Tom, It's an activity where you have to fiddle with it. Make changes to what columns you print, font sizes, scaling, etc. See http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm#Printing%20Problems for some ideas. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 02/02/10 14:52, ZielonySBS wrote: > I can't force print out to "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall" I still have 6 > pages Size: 3 rows by 2 columns. > > Is anyone...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Problems sending email with an attachment larger then 2mb, Entourage 2009 WSE / Exchange 2007

DVD Problem
My DVD ROM would not play dvd's Thanks You said it "would not", so it working now? :o) You will need to provide more information if you would like any help: What version of Media Center? Are you sure it is a DVD drive and not just CD? Has this ever worked or is this a new problem? If it did work, has anything been changed/updated/intalled? Does it play DVD's outside of Media Center (i.e. in Media Play or some 3rd party player)? Do Music CD's play, can you see the data on the disk in My Computer/Windows Explorer? -- James Orlando (Goofy s...

Problem Sharing Objects (e.g.Accounts)
Hi All, I have a problem while sharing an object like Accounts using my local IE-based UI. At first I didn´t see any sharings in the list - but I know there are some. When trying to add a new sharing, I´ve got several script errors. I think the problem is located at my local Win XP SP2 Client, because I have no problems when I do the same with the IE located on my CRM-Server under Win 2003 Std. I have already installed the Win XP SP2 Server Hotfix for CRM (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870635/en-us). I tried to install the Client-Patch but it fails (I guess because I did...

LYR and YTD Problems In SmartList (GP9)
We have been having problems with getting correct values for LYR and YTD in SmartList since our most recent year end close. My understanding of them is below: LYR - Would be all entries from two closes ago to the most recent close. YTD - Would be all entries since the most recent close. Is this correct? Currently LYR is displaying 2006 information even though we have had a fiscal year close on 1/1/2006, 1/1/2007, and 1/1/2008. We never close our tax year since we don't use that functionality so it is currently set at 0/0/0000, could this be an issue? YTD is currently calculatin...

Search Results problem??
When using Start>Search to 'Search the internet', the results show in the left pane but clicking on the links opens them in the left pane also instead of the right pane. I also get script errors. How can I solve this, please? Regards JJ ...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Outlook 2003 problems on Vista
I have been having problems opening Outlook 2003 on my Vista workstation. It may be related to update KB 941649. Initially KB 941649 did not want to install from Microsoft update. I found several blogs that recommended different procedures for installing it. The latest I tried was starting a command line as administrator with WUSA.exe . As in the past, Event Viewer says it was installed successfully. Typically as in the past, I expect tomorrow I will get a message that KB 941649 failed to be installed correctly the night before. Microsoft needs to get this figured out. Any way, since in...

Query Problem!
How would I query this ChargeDate,ChargeItem,ChargeAmount [ChargeDate] >Date()-365 [ChargeItem,ChargeAmount] No Duplicates , 2 fields together No Duplicate Thanks if you can Help On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:44:55 +1200, "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote: >How would I query this >ChargeDate,ChargeItem,ChargeAmount >[ChargeDate] >Date()-365 >[ChargeItem,ChargeAmount] No Duplicates , 2 fields together No Duplicate SELECT DISTINCT ChargeItem, ChargeAmount FROM [someunspecifiedtablename] WHERE [ChargeDate] > DateAdd("yyyy", -1, Date()) If you wan...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

problem opening excell
When I go to open excell, windows installer starts. It then prompts that I need Windows Office 2000 CD. I have Windows XP on my computer and do not have a Windows Office CD. What do I do? Hi see: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;265194 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany MikeH116 wrote: > When I go to open excell, windows installer starts. It > then prompts that I need Windows Office 2000 CD. I have > Windows XP on my computer and do not have a Windows > Office CD. What do I do? ...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Problem in CPropertySheet::DoModal
Hi, when I add more than 99 property pages, the CPropertySheet::DoModal is returning zero by which it is failing to open tabbed dialog box. Is there any limit in adding more than 99 pages? If i need to add more than 99 pages, how i can do it? Thanks and Regards, Ratna Kumar. Why would you want to have 99 pages in a Property Sheet? I think that would be very cumbersome, slow to display and very confusing for the user. "Ratna Kumar" <ratnakumar75@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1c1d01c3867c$591a0510$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > when I add more than 99 property...

Problems with Outllook 2007 und Outlook 2002 hyperlinks
Hello everybody, Well, I have a problem that may be caused by an incompatibility between Outlook 2002 an Outlook 2007. When I try to attach a file as a hyperlink(Attach menu --- File --- Attach as hyperlink with Outlook 2007 the hyperlink is underlined as ordinary an can be clicked on. When this message is sent an opend by the receiver with an Outlook 2002 client the link isn`t underlinded an can`t be clicked on. So the link seems to got lost. Is this a known incompatibility between Outlook 2002 and 2007? Does anybody know a solution for this problem? Thank you for every hint! Arno L...

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...