Calendar not updated

Dear Mvp,

I am using Mic. Outlook 2000 (MAPI), when I got Meeting
Invitation email , why my calendar is not directly
updated ?
but if I open that meeting invitation, my calendar will
be updated, and then when I receive another Meeting
invitaion my calendar always updated.

The problem  will happend when I start Mic. Outlook at
the first time and I never open the meeting invitation.

The problem solved if I Once open the meeting Invitation
email, if I got meeting invitation email and I never open
it, my calendar won't be updated.

Please your information

Regards

Darmawan

0
anonymous (74721)

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy #2
Hello, Can someone please tell me How I can disable/enable the "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" on all users or contacts? We had a RUS issue and manually unchecked the box, now need put it back, really don't want to do that one by one for over 900 users. thanks a lot! CJ Hello CJ Using ldifde and the following article should work just fine ;-) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=318072 Greetz "CJ" wrote: > Hello, > Can someone please tell me How I can disable/enable the "Automatically > update e-mail ...

document title will not update
My question is in regard to the title of the document in the title bar. Normally, the current file name is found in the title bar; however, in the database I am using, the title bar shows the name of the document from the original version. I saved this database with a different filename (to reflect current year). So, the "Match Program 2005-2006" in the title should actually be "2007-2008". I have updated the title of the document in the document properties. The filename reflects the current year, but 2005-2006 is still showing in the title bar area. Any sugg...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Automatically updating charts
I use spreadsheets to track monitoring data over time for sampling sites. The left part of the sheet is used for the parameter name + min, max, and avg. I have a dummy column (filled w/ asterisks) to separate the calcs from the data. My formulas include the ast column in order to anchor the range as I insert columns of new data. I am trying to graph the data and am wondering if I can use the ast column as an anchor. It shows up as a zero value. Is there any way to make the chart ignore that point? ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Update Rollup 2 CRM 1.2
Hi, I search documentations, links, informations, ... about the tools : "Microsoft.Crm.Tools.AdminTool.exe", "MSCRMBUConstraintTool.exe", and "CrmAdRecovery.exe", which are installed in "\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Server\bin", with the "Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft CRM Server 1.2" (KB904435) And also for a tool called "crmadchecker.exe". Thanks for your reply. Gregory. ...

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...

Calendar direction
Running Outlook 2007 on XP Pro. I just recently re-installed Office (don't ask!) and for the first time, the calendars (week, month and the little ones in the colums), all show with the day numbering from right to left. I do have a second Hebrew calendar installed in Outlook, and my default Regional and Language options are: Location=Israel, customized English US settings, Chinese - English - French - Hebrew keyboards, non-Unicode default=Hebrew. I have used these settings before, but the calendars were never flipped before. This is also not natural for Hebrew calendars. Any ideas...

How do I keep the date from being updated every day
I use the following formula in an Excel worksheet: =IF(L2=0,"",TODAY()) I would like for it to stay the original date it puts in there. Right now I have to copy the entries and paste them back as values so it won't change the date tomorrow when I start the spreadsheet again. Take a look at http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html In article <436332EC-1031-47E2-8750-27A822BD173D@microsoft.com>, JDP <JDP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I use the following formula in an Excel worksheet: > =IF(L2=0,"",TODAY()) > > I would...

calendar #3
I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) You make this change in the control panel in the "Regional & Language Options" folder. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "padum" <padum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77137E01-09A9-463E-815D-0214DC442BAB@microsoft.com... >I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) ...

Having common calendar entries on server..
Is it possible to have calendar entries applied on the Exchange 2000 server that all Outlook clients can see in their calendars ? For example, instead of all clients importing holidays, we would like to centrally manage this and add additional days and events that are common for the entire corporation. /Patrik ...

Set up a Calendar in Excel
I have a Lotus 123 spreadsheet that brings up three calendars. I need to convert it to EXCEL. All I do is enter the first date of the month and the three months come up one under each other. I just used formulas to create the dates in each field. Could someone tell me a formular I could use in the cells to bring up the appropriate days for each calendar. I tried to just convert the spreadsheet and apparently there is some problem with the formula. Here is the 123 formula for the 1st day of the month of the first calendar. I just added days to it to get the rest of the days of the month....

Check Records After Update
I need to check the records in a subform after someone enters the information (AfterUpdate on the last field I am assuming where the code will be checked). I need to check on the status field (Field could be OUT, IN, RES, CX, adn NS) for RES and the CHECKOUT and CHECKIN Dates. The purpose is to prevent a reservation (RES) from being made with an existing reservation is in place. There can be multiple reservations but there cannot be overlapping reservations. I am thinking my conditions would be to first check status for any existing RES and then check the CHECKIN Date of the ...

Updated Salvage utility!
There's a new salvage utility in Money 04, which actually seems to work! Amazingly, it no longer reports "broken records" in every file it "fixes". It runs just like the existing salvage in Q274584, so it works on earlier versions. It's installed in the Microsoft Money\System folder, I found it after installing the trial version. Or, it can be extracted from the cabs if you fish a little. The files needed are in money.cab inside the trial executable: salv.exe j3salv.dll rsalv.dll msisam10.dll msuni10.dll I don't actually have a damaged database to try it ...