calendar meetings not showing up as tentative

My calendar isn't showing up as tentative when someone sends me an invite. I
have open the meeting for it to appear on my calendar. Any help is well
appreciated.

Vince
0
Vince (257)

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Adding numbers that meet a condition?
Hi Here's a sample of colums a & B rows 10-14 House 4 Tenent 1 Lawyer 3 House 2 Lawyer 8 In column G rows 1-3 I have listed House Tenent Lawyer I would like column H, rows 1-3 to read 6 1 11 adding up the totals for each item listed from A & B Thanks take a look at SUMIF function in help "carrera" <carrera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:025A0BC9-7A97-42C6-ACF0-B00CF61A275D@microsoft.com... > Hi > Here's a sample of colums a & B rows 10-14 > > House 4 > Tenent 1 > Lawyer 3...

Follow up flag not showing up
When I flag a message for follow up in Outlook 2000, the red flag does not appear. What can I do to fix this? Is the message in the Inbox or a sub folder "PMcHugh" <pmchugh@comcast-spectacor.com> wrote in message news:1935b01c42184$3661df40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I flag a message for follow up in Outlook 2000, the > red flag does not appear. What can I do to fix this? ...

Birthdays and Anniversary showing which number
How can I configure my Outlook 2002 to display the actual number of the birthday or anniversary? I use a Pocket PC and it is capable of displaying the birthday as follows Kevins Birthday (39) or Kevins Anniversary (10) Can the desktop version show this? What program are you using on the PPC? Do they have a desktop version? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Spot asked: | How ...

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

report showing calender entries
Does anyone know of a report that's available that shows the entries in the calender function? Or possibly what I would need to do to create such a report. We use the calender for appointments, and it would be useful to have such a report. On the same note it would be nice if MS would make the calender more integrated with customers and POS. Craig Anyone? I did see that there is a table called calender entry, but have know idea how to get it on a report. Craig "Craig" <craig@cctropicalparadisepets.com> wrote in message news:Oq%23j5wmCHHA.4772@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl....

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

report not showing results
Hello, I have created a report which displayes some information one field being a read only field, when i generate the report the field is blank, any ideas why this would be? also my account ID field just list #ERROR for each account name.? any ideas? On Aug 8, 6:22 am, Ian <I...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I have created a report which displayes some information one field being a > read only field, when i generate the report the field is blank, any ideas why > this would be? > > also my account ID field just list #ERROR for each account name...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

Look up field in a table is not showing first row
Table 1 is account numbers, table 2 is the NCM table and in Table 2 I have a link to the account numbers in table 1 it lists 4 fields when you click on the drop down row and places the information in the first field when you click on the account. This has worked fine for all the time I've used access. Recently it has suddenly lost the first field of data. The field1-account no, field2-type, field-3-department, field4-product, are aprt of a query as I use the account numbers for several departments and the query to filter for just the accounts needed for this dataentry form. Thi...

Changed permissions on public folders, not showing up in Outlook
Hi, We're running SBS server 2003 with clients on XP Pro SP2 and Outlook 2003. I modified the client permissions on a folder in Exchange System manager, and propagated those changes to all subfolders. However, the changes are not showing up on the Outlook client. We are running a single server, and all clients are on the same subnet. There are only 8 clients on the network. Do I need to force replication somewhere, even though this is the only server in the domain? Thanks. Matt Emmott wrote: > Hi, > We're running SBS server 2003 with clients on XP Pro SP2 and Outlook > ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

Meeting requests cause bounced email
Is there some exchange setting which allows all meeting requests to be carbon-copied to a specific user? Everyone at work keeps getting bounce backs from an ex-employee everytime they create a meeting request. I checked that users mailbox settings and he's not in any groups and no seems to be forwarding his or her mail to him. This is really weird and my searches haven't brought anything up. Any ideas? Delegates? Alternate Recipient? brada@tetradata.com wrote: > Is there some exchange setting which allows all meeting requests to be > carbon-copied to a specific user? Eve...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Voting Buttons Not Showing
Using Outlook 2003, I've created and published a customer satisfaction form. The form contains Voting Buttons I want users to be able to open the form and respond by clicking on the appropriate button. Replies are sent to a designated mailbox. I have one problem: the voting buttons don't appear, when the form is opened from the published location.(i.e. Organisational Forms Library or Personal Forms library) Interestingly, if users open the form and send it to themselves, then the voting buttons do appear? What am I doing wrong please? I'd like to be able to see ...

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...

Returning Data from a third cell in same row that meets two other
I'm looking for a formula that will return a result from a cell on a same row as two other cells that meet certain criteria. I'm sure there is a way to do this but i am a novice at this kind of stuff and can't seem to figure it out. For example i want a cell to = what is in column E when column A="36751" and when column B="Total Returns" The spreadsheet has 55000 rows. there will only be one instance where both these criteria are met. i want to use this to create a seperate spreadsheet with just info i need and can update on a daily basis. thanks in ...

remove columns which show "0" as sum
My data has following structure: A09 (code) and B09(time) are headings of a table, its data is filled from A10 upto B100 or so. A column contains codes which take a value from 1 to 20. Column B contains data corresponding to the code contained in A. A and B are filled periodically, and manually. A01=CODE, A02=TOTAL Now B02 to U02 contain codes 1 to 20. B03 to U03 should contain total corresponding to each code, for example B03 = sumif(A10:A100,"B2",B10:B100) It is possible that for some codes data does not exist, in that case the total would be "0". ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...