Calendar Locked

I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and
it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new
appointments etc.

Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me.

0
ruth4824 (1)

Shared Calendars
This "shared calendar" chestnut always crops up in conversations with customers and where exchange isn't the groupware of choice, what is the official line as to what the MSCRM calendar can actually provide? Are there integration capabilities for such products as Lotus Notes and in particular Groupwise? Microsoft does not support lotus notes in these release however the possiblity exists that a 3rd party will add integration to other email systems "Steds" <peters@[Email Protected]> wrote in message news:3bd6c0f4af85efbd74242d784e329a79@localhost.talkabouts...

Search Task, contacts and calendar together
In Outlook 2003, the search function allowed the task, contacts and calendar folrders to be searched all at once. I just started using Outlook 2007 and I have not been able to duplicate that kind of search. How do i create a search that searches across all 3 folders at once. Thanks for the help "William23" <William23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:516DE604-718F-4958-B3A1-2AF04DDBAA59@microsoft.com... > In Outlook 2003, the search function allowed the task, contacts and calendar > folrders to be searched all at once. I just started using Ou...

Change "main" calendar
Is there anyway to tell outlook which calendar to consider the "main" calendar? Outlook 2007 Thanks "njem" <njem@q.com> wrote in message news:d53c96fd-b896-4647-b045-40f01fde5421@k2g2000pro.googlegroups.com... > Is there anyway to tell outlook which calendar to consider the "main" > calendar? > > Outlook 2007 Your default calendar (and ALL your other default folders are included as well) is _always_ the calendar in the data store marked as "default" on Tools?>Account Settings>Data Files. -- Brian Tillman...

Why are appointments not appearing on attendees calendar?
When i receive an appointment e-mail from my reception, i do not have the option to reply so the appointments do not appear on my calendar? Why? "Pweb" <Pweb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA2CFF7F-9CC3-4265-95DD-00CEEADF1C65@microsoft.com... > When i receive an appointment e-mail from my reception, i do not have the > option to reply so the appointments do not appear on my calendar? Why? Whether or not you reply doesn't control whether or not requests are added to your calendar. If you receive a request, it will be added to your ca...

Could not set foreground locking to 0 on integration
I have a scheduled integration setup that first runs the login to GP, then an integration group (2 AR integrations). I have them set at 5 minutes apart. The TK article for this particular error says that the error is because "Great Plains is still in the process of launching when the Integration Manager starts running" and suggests to increase the time between the login and the integration. I increased the time to 15 minutes apart and finally at 30 minutes apart, but the first record of both integrations still fails with this error "could not set foreground locking va...

Accidently closed my calendar
I accidently closed my calendar that was along side of my Outlook mail window. Can't seem to find where to put it back, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, B.B. View | To-Do Bar? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "B.B." <BB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D97CE42-9E42-4033-9AD7-76ACA89F5FA4@microsoft.com... > I accidently closed my calendar th...

Publish My Calendar
I have published my calendar to through Outlook 2007 and am sharing it with others. Starting this morning I am receiving the following error message - "The upload of "Calendar" failed. The next upload attempt occurs with the next send/receive. There was a problem uploading the file to the server." This error has been happening over and over all day. What suggestions do you have? Thanks. something is wrong with the server - give it a day or two. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Sol...

Printing Calendar issues in Outlook 2007
Further to my other question regarding Outlook calendars, hopefully attached to this post is a small jpg describing my problem. I don't know where else to post it. Note how the heading has the month twice, second time in brackets: January (January), for example. Also note how the weekend is lumped together as one day in the grid. As I work shift work my 'weekends' can be any day or days of the week, so this presentation of a working week/month is not very relevant to me or my family for whom I print these calendars. Thing is when I was running Outlook 2001, I think it was, the...

can't apply filter because all records are locked
Hi - I have searched the forums for similar problems, but have not found a solution for this. I created a database with the data tables included in the database file. After completing development of the database, I split it into a front end and a back end, creating links from the front end to the the data tables on the back end. This seems to work well... The only issue i am having is that, on the main form, whenever i use the built in search functionality (a 2nd form applies a filter to the Main form), Access displays the following prompt: "can' apply the filter because all the recor...

How to change font/spacing for Outlook 2007 calendar month view?
The font and line spacing on the Outlook 2007 calendar month view makes it very difficult to read my appointments. How can I change 1) the font size, and 2) the space between lines? kgduke;146968 Wrote: > The font and line spacing on the Outlook 2007 calendar month view makes > it > very difficult to read my appointments. How can I change 1) the font > size, > and 2) the space between lines? 1. Right click on the calendar and choose Other settings to change the font. 2. You can't. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP] Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlo...

file locked
when trying to open my EXCEL file, I receive the message: "filename" locked for editing by "myname" It seems, that I was editing this file, while ?? my computer crashed ?? And since then the file is locked. Fortunately, I can continue to work with a copy of the file. Nevertheless, could you please tell me, what I have to do in order to delete this locked file? I am running Windows 2000 and Excel 2002. thanks, and best regards Burk Go clear out your temp files in C:\Windows\Temp. When you open a file in Excel, it creates a copy of that file and stores it as ...

Blackberry Server and Exchange 2003
We recently installed an Exchange 2003 Server and have been slowly moving users over. The users have just noticed that if they create or edit a Calendar item, it does not synched with the server. Has anyone else had this issue? Are you sure Calendar sync is enabled on the BB? I have had users complain of this and they we see that it was disabled for some reason. Go in to the Calendar on the BB, Options, and be sure that at the bottom, Wireless Synchronization says YES. "Michael J. Davis" <mdavis@coxsmith.com> wrote in message news:%231AMf$rmGHA.3332@TK2MSFTNGP03.ph...

perpetual calendar
I'm looking for the perpetual calendar. A calendar with years are listed under a heading and they have about 13 months that matches the corresponding year. Thanks, Hannah http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=perpetual+calendar&btnG=Search -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Hannah M" <Hannah M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E2E0682-B33A-415D-925D-95C6E87C9D16@microsoft.com... > I'm looking for the perpetual calendar. A calendar with years are listed > under a heading and they have about 13 months that matches the corresponding ...

How to lock the Excel file (book)?
Hi, I created an invoice with Excle and will send it to a client. I don't want client to change it, but he/she can read and print it. I am not sure how to do this. Anyone can help? Thanks! Create a digitally signed PDF file. Anything you can do inside XL will be modifiable by anyone with even a little bit of deviousness, and enough savvy to find these newsgroups. In article <uyAiposaFHA.2288@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>, "gz" <g@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I created an invoice with Excle and will send it to a client. I don't > want client to change it,...

Export all calendar items in Vcard format #2
Hello, I can save a single calendar entry in vcard format. is it possible to export all my calendar entries in vcard format. Outlook provides the export to csv, I was wondering if there was a way to do the same thing in vcard. Thanks Nik ...

Manufacturing Table Locks
All / Gerald Do you know which tables contain the locking information for MO and PO in the manufacturing module. Regards Darren Bowen There are a DexLock and DexSession tables in the TempDB. However, Dexterity is designed to use passive locking for most of the time which means that it does not actually apply locks at the DB level except for the first milliseconds it actually updates the data. David Musgrave Senior Development Consultant MBS Services - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@nospam-microsoft.com Any views...

Rights issue for calendars?
I have two users who aren't able to access the permissions tab (not visible) for their calendars, but when I open their calendar the default user has full rights. I even added each user with owner rights to their calendar. What else can I try? Hi, Are the users looking at their mailbox calendar? Symptoms indicates that they are looking at the properties of a calendar located in a pst file. Leif "Cwhitmore" <Cwhitmore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9334D2EB-78D5-49CF-985A-CA8800E60712@microsoft.com... >I have two users who aren't able to ac...

Outlook2000 calendar appointment colors
In the Outlook2000 calendar, is it possible to color-code the appointment items? The default view of "Day/week/month" where the calendar appears as a table containing appointment items, all I've got is gray appointments on a gray or white background. Ideally I'd like to color-code based on the appointment's category - e.g, default=gray, "Work"=blue, "Holidays"=green, etc. I'm VB fluent, so I'd even be willing to write a "Save As" macro that could set the desired color? Thanks, Andrew. No. That kind of color-coding was introduce...

auto generation of calendar items
Is there any easy way to have Outlook automatically generate multipe calendar items based on a single entry. E.g. If I calendar X today Outlook will calendar Y in 10 days, Z in 30 days, AA on 45 days, etc. etc. ? I know there are lots of value added packages for law firms, etc., but it seems Outlook should be powerful enough to accomplish this. Maybe through macro? Any help is appreciate. Thanks. -Eric You can write code to do it if you have VBA skills. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www...

Update apparently causes Outlook to lock up
I too did the Office security patches on 11/21/03 and Outlook now locks up and the goes to "not responding". I don't recall that there was an Outlook patch in the group; however, there was one for Word and as Outlook uses Word to format messages, I suspect that the patch for Word caused issues with Outlook XP. What are you doing when it locks up? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:403a01c3b131$39ad04e0$a601280a@phx.gbl, Jake w...

busy/free in calendar
A user used to send meeting to a group of users, and while setting up the meeting request, she can see each uesr's calendar at that time if they are busy / not. Currently,she can't, that period of time for all users were blocked off ( including this user herslf as well). I tried check many knowledge ffrom microsoft, can;t find the answer. It did asked me to try click option , and click "refresh busy/free information. but doesn't work. It only happen for this user. If you have any advise, please help. Thanks, CS ...

Exchange Calendar Update Tool #4
I have downloaded the documentation for the utility that updates the affected calendar items for this DST period of time. The instructions seem a bit confusing to me. Can someone provide a simple explanation on how the tool works, how to install it, and how to run it with the appropiate command line options. I basically want to run it in user list generation mode. Any help is greatly appreciated. In a nutshell: download, install both tools, but install tzmove.exe first. Use the config tool to generate the list and list out conflicts. Run the batch files that is generated and your...

problems with calendar coloring options when Windows XP theme deactivated
Hello everyone :: I have windows XP and Office 2003, but i decided to deactivate the windows XP theme and back to the clasic I have encounter a problem with the calendar in outlook. When the XP theme is active there is a yellow coloring that shows which is the actual date and actual time so, well, when the XP theme is deactivated, the colour is gone I have look into option, but i can not see nothing where to change somethign so I can see again the reference to actual date/time any idea ?? thanks in advance ..�:m�a�r�l�a:�. <m.a.r.l.a@iespana.es> wrote: > I have encounter a p...

sharing calendars
Though the title sounds like it sould be in the Outlook or SBS posts, it actually a question about Exchange 2003. I have fifteen email accounts on a mail server I just implemented, fourteen users are located in the Domain/MyBusiness/Users/SBSUsers that list all domain users and one test account located in the Domain/MyBusiness/Users that lists Domain Admin, Power Users, individual users etc. Only my test account displays "share my calendar" in outlook, all other don't. All users are in AD. The email server is individual from my DC 2003 SBS. Is this a scenario where the fo...

Erase Contacts and Calendar
Is there an easy way to wipe out the content of Contact or Calendar? Thank you in advance. Rully Kusuma <anonymous@domain.com> wrote: > Is there an easy way to wipe out the content of Contact or Calendar? WIthout creating a new PST, the easiest way is to switch to a list view of the folder (like By Category), selecting all the items, and pressing Delete. -- Brian Tillman Good idea, thanks much! "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23uwGvTqlFHA.2904@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Rully Kusuma <anonymous@domain.com> wrote: >...