calendar folder isn't my calendar? #3

of course this stuff always happens right before vacation.....

i glanced at my computer and noticed that my calendar was blank - all the
calendar items were in the deleted items folder.  when I went to move them
back (no idea why they moved there) I get a message stating that my alarm
notification won't work because the item is not in my calendar or tasks
folder. but it's the only calendar folder I have.
Outlook 2002, XP Pro, syncing with IPAQ (calendar intact on IPAQ).
ran a detect and repair but calendar still doesn't appear to be a "calendar"

checked the properties but appears to have calendar-esque properties....
any suggestions?

Thanks!

PeterC <peteman222dontspam@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> i glanced at my computer and noticed that my calendar was blank - all
> the calendar items were in the deleted items folder.  when I went to
> move them back (no idea why they moved there) I get a message stating
> that my alarm notification won't work because the item is not in my
> calendar or tasks folder. but it's the only calendar folder I have.
> Outlook 2002, XP Pro, syncing with IPAQ (calendar intact on IPAQ).
> ran a detect and repair but calendar still doesn't appear to be a
> "calendar"

Did you try the /resetfolders command line switch?
--
Brian Tillman
0

I dont remember my personal folder password
I do not remember my password in personal folder. What should i do? Franc <Franc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I do not remember my password in personal folder. What should i do? For Outlook 2002 and earlier, the following tool may help: http://www.computerhope.com/download/updates/pst19upg.zip For Outlook 2003's Unicode-format PST, you'll have to buy a product. http://www.snapfiles.com/get/opwrecovery.html is one. -- Brian Tillman ...

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

print out problem "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall"
I can't force print out to "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall" I still have 6 pages Size: 3 rows by 2 columns. Is anyone can help? Tom Tom, It's an activity where you have to fiddle with it. Make changes to what columns you print, font sizes, scaling, etc. See http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm#Printing%20Problems for some ideas. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 02/02/10 14:52, ZielonySBS wrote: > I can't force print out to "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall" I still have 6 > pages Size: 3 rows by 2 columns. > > Is anyone...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

eft for payables #3
Can I use a current vendor and make them an eft vendor? I tried testing this and it did not work. I went back into my test company and the reason the current vendor was not working was because I did not generate a pre-note first. "LauraS" wrote: > Can I use a current vendor and make them an eft vendor? I tried testing this > and it did not work. You should be able to do this as long as you use the EFT for Payables Vendor set up to set up the banking information for the vendor. Setup -> Purchasing -> EFT Payables Setup -> EFT Vendor Cards "LauraS" ...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

FYI: Microsoft Publisher Users
http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression/ There is a free download for Windows users (and Mac) which weighs in at 57mb. This is Microsoft's latest investment in a vector-based illustration and graphics tool. I have toyed with it today and can honestly say that this is an EXCELLENT product (which is currently under development by Microsoft (they bought out the Creature House Expression product). The output works very nicely in Publisher (except the native file format is not compatible). It has Export as PDF! ;-) I have done some quick drawings and placed them in Publisher in *.eps fo...

Outlook to Outlook Express #3
Hi! We seem to be having major problems with Outlook's address book not recognising emails which I know for a fact are in the address book. My boss is blowing his top. We have only recently moved from OE to Outlook. I'm just wondering if it is possible/easy to transfer address book and message data back to OE from Outlook? Can anyone help please? Cheers Dave On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:28:58 GMT, Dave The Brain <removedf-b.webstuff@ntlworld.com> wrote: >Hi! > >We seem to be having major problems with Outlook's address book not >recognising emails which I know fo...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Public folder replication and SMTP Queue
I recently added a second exchange server 2003 in my Organization and then established the replication for the public folders I had on the first exchange server 2003. However for some reason I had to shutdown the second exchange server and what I saw was large number of messages in my SMTP queue for the second server on the first server. Can any one tell me where these messages are queued. Does this queue eats up any system resources and affect system performance. My SMTP virtual servers's "Queue" dir. was empty. However, when I restarted exchange on the first server the Q...

Changed permissions on public folders, not showing up in Outlook
Hi, We're running SBS server 2003 with clients on XP Pro SP2 and Outlook 2003. I modified the client permissions on a folder in Exchange System manager, and propagated those changes to all subfolders. However, the changes are not showing up on the Outlook client. We are running a single server, and all clients are on the same subnet. There are only 8 clients on the network. Do I need to force replication somewhere, even though this is the only server in the domain? Thanks. Matt Emmott wrote: > Hi, > We're running SBS server 2003 with clients on XP Pro SP2 and Outlook > ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

sent items not in sent items folder
I have Outlook 2002 on a Windows 2000 Server. It sends and recieves email just fine but does not save the sent items in the sent items folder. I checked in the options and the box to do so is already checked. How do I get my sent items to save? ...

User status in Sharepoint 3.0
I see there is a user status that works with Office Communicator. Is there away to do this with out office Communicator or free software to do this? We are a small company with about 10 users. Nothing I'm aware of. This is built in integration with the OCS platform. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "todd" <todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:089333D7-F0D4-4994-87E3-74A387AE33D0@microsoft.com... > I see there is a user status that works with Office Communicator. Is > there > away to...

Excel Templates #3
is anyone aware of a decent payroll timecard/timesheet template in Excel? Thanks. Have a look at the templates found here. http://office.microsoft.com/templates/category.aspx?CategoryID=CT063469961033&CTT=4&Origin=CT061993501033 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:26:49 -0700, "egcam@sbcglobal.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is anyone aware of a decent payroll timecard/timesheet >template in Excel? Thanks. ...

print #3
When a print a worksheet it it prints on oonly part of the page What does the page look like in Print Preview -- Brian ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BrianB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27614 ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Help with synchronizing cotents of exchange mail folder with a public folder
Hi: Hoping someone can offer a suggestion on this... I'd like to keep a dynamic public folder copy (i.e.: synchronized copy) of the contents of one or more of my exchange mail folders (sub folders actually - if that matters). Auto archive won't work as it only moves, it doesn't copy, and besides the shortest archive interval is one day; I'd like something that will copy files over (or synchronize) folders in real time or, say, in less than 5 minutes. I could create a rule set to copy over incoming messages to the public folder but then I can't respond to those mes...