calendar folder isn't my calendar? #2

of course this stuff always happens right before vacation.....

i glanced at my computer and noticed that my calendar was blank - all the
calendar items were in the deleted items folder.  when I went to move them
back (no idea why they moved there) I get a message stating that my alarm
notification won't work because the item is not in my calendar or tasks
folder. but it's the only calendar folder I have.
Outlook 2002, XP Pro, syncing with IPAQ (calendar intact on IPAQ).
ran a detect and repair but calendar still doesn't appear to be a "calendar"

checked the properties but appears to have calendar-esque properties....
any suggestions?

Thanks!

I dont remember my personal folder password
I do not remember my password in personal folder. What should i do? Franc <Franc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I do not remember my password in personal folder. What should i do? For Outlook 2002 and earlier, the following tool may help: http://www.computerhope.com/download/updates/pst19upg.zip For Outlook 2003's Unicode-format PST, you'll have to buy a product. http://www.snapfiles.com/get/opwrecovery.html is one. -- Brian Tillman ...

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Public folder replication and SMTP Queue
I recently added a second exchange server 2003 in my Organization and then established the replication for the public folders I had on the first exchange server 2003. However for some reason I had to shutdown the second exchange server and what I saw was large number of messages in my SMTP queue for the second server on the first server. Can any one tell me where these messages are queued. Does this queue eats up any system resources and affect system performance. My SMTP virtual servers's "Queue" dir. was empty. However, when I restarted exchange on the first server the Q...

Changed permissions on public folders, not showing up in Outlook
Hi, We're running SBS server 2003 with clients on XP Pro SP2 and Outlook 2003. I modified the client permissions on a folder in Exchange System manager, and propagated those changes to all subfolders. However, the changes are not showing up on the Outlook client. We are running a single server, and all clients are on the same subnet. There are only 8 clients on the network. Do I need to force replication somewhere, even though this is the only server in the domain? Thanks. Matt Emmott wrote: > Hi, > We're running SBS server 2003 with clients on XP Pro SP2 and Outlook > ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

sent items not in sent items folder
I have Outlook 2002 on a Windows 2000 Server. It sends and recieves email just fine but does not save the sent items in the sent items folder. I checked in the options and the box to do so is already checked. How do I get my sent items to save? ...

POS 2.0 - USB Printer
We are using an SNBC USB thermal printer. When we installed the OPOS driver that came with it, everything worked fine.....for a while. Then system became extreamely unstable and crashed very often (like every 10 transaction or so). We changed to the Windows USB printer driver (NO OPOS) and it solved our crashing and instability problem. Now when we charge a credit card, the receipt that prints is on one page, instead of 2. It used to cut the printed receipt and the receipt the customer signs, but now it prints 1 continuous receipt with one cut at the end. Any suggestions? Haik, Look t...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

LOG SCALE #2
Hello, I made clustered bar graph with data and error bar and then click log scale on Y-axis. some bar toward left and some bar to right. However, the direction of error bar which is in bar toward left go toward right. Can I make error bar toward left side on left bar of log scale. Also, all labels go to left side when I change to log scale. it looks ok. However some of them slightly cover bar graph. How I can control this? Thanks Hi, The problem is negative values on a log scale. If you try setting the Minimum Scale value to -100 for example you will get a error message explaining t...

double quotes when saving as CSV or tab-delimited #2
Excel adds double quotes when an entry contains special characters when saving as CSV or tab delimited, microsoft publishes a macro to fix this, but I am having trouble with it, any other solutions? Support.microsoft.com/kb/104997 thanks See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html In article <1181245874.935666.188310@p47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>, alanwolf1972@hotmail.com wrote: > Excel adds double quotes when an entry contains special characters > when saving as CSV or tab delimited, microsoft publishes a macro to > fix this, but I am having trouble with it, an...

Check out critical pack for Windows #2
--egkqcwypg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yliiveohskvip"; type="multipart/alternative" --yliiveohskvip Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rwqnzxvkhh" --rwqnzxvkhh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the sec...

2 questions
Hi, My first question is about Money 2003. Is it normal for it to add transaction to the register that haven't happened yet? This morning I noticed that Money had entered the amount (for arguements sake) of $25.00 in the name of one of my credit cards. I have seen this happen a time or 2 before. What is causing this? My second question is: Is Money 2005 web based? if so I have no interest in it. Thanks, Al 2 answers: a1) IF the transaction is scheduled and is set to enter automatically x days prior, THEN yes it is normal. Edit your scheduled transactions and look for this case a...

Get $500 To Your PAYPAL Account In Just A Minutes #2
Do you need some extra money right now? Would you be interested to get $500 daily Paypal Money through some genuine tricks from home internet ? Get Money Online for FREE! Get started in the next few minutes without FEES..... Yes Absolutely ... This TRICK is absolutely FREE for all..... See the FORM for details on how to get $500 to your account. Due to some Premises I Have Hidden the FORM in an IMAGE ...... CLICK on the IMAGE which is BELOW the SEARCH BOX http://www.webinfos4all.euro.st ...

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Help with synchronizing cotents of exchange mail folder with a public folder
Hi: Hoping someone can offer a suggestion on this... I'd like to keep a dynamic public folder copy (i.e.: synchronized copy) of the contents of one or more of my exchange mail folders (sub folders actually - if that matters). Auto archive won't work as it only moves, it doesn't copy, and besides the shortest archive interval is one day; I'd like something that will copy files over (or synchronize) folders in real time or, say, in less than 5 minutes. I could create a rule set to copy over incoming messages to the public folder but then I can't respond to those mes...

Update Rollup 2 CRM 1.2
Hi, I search documentations, links, informations, ... about the tools : "Microsoft.Crm.Tools.AdminTool.exe", "MSCRMBUConstraintTool.exe", and "CrmAdRecovery.exe", which are installed in "\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Server\bin", with the "Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft CRM Server 1.2" (KB904435) And also for a tool called "crmadchecker.exe". Thanks for your reply. Gregory. ...