Calendar - Appointments Date/Time Incorrect

I am having this problem with Calendar in Outlook, which came as part of the
Office Professional 2002 XP package. The error occurs after installation, and
after installing Service Pak 3. Any time I type an appointment in the time slot
for a particular day in a future day or a later time today, and hit Enter, the
entry disappears from the time slot I wanted. Instead, the appointment shows up
on today's date in the present hour and also that way in the list on Today's
Calendar. If I enter the appointment in the New Appointment window, it shows up
in the correct day and time in the Today's Calendar list, but in the calendar
view for the day and time entered nothing is there, and it instead shows up in
today's date and present hour. Would appreciate hearing from anyone with a
solution.

Neil
Cat Paintings At Carol Wilson Gallery
http://www.carolwilsongallery.com
0
nhmiller (3)

Creating a formula to a cell containing a date #2
Thanks, Works perfectly. This forum rocks!! -- hb247 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- hb2474's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=418 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26433 ...

Calendar locks up

Re-format date (mm/dd/yyyy into dd/mm/yyyy)
Hi All, Could someone help me with the following: I have a range of dates which I want to convert from mm/dd/yyyy into dd/mm/yyyy, my formula (=MID(T1474,LEN(T1474)-6,2)&"/"&LEFT(T1474,2)&"/"&RIGHT(T1474,4)) works for most of the dates though in case of 1/12/2007 where the month only has one position (instead of 01) my formula takes "1/" for mm (instead of "01") Can one of you advice how to capture this issue in my (or a different) formula? Many thanks!!!! Rgds, Robert You could try: Data > Text to Columns > Next > Next >...

Excel 2003 "File Open": how keep folders at top with sort by Date.
With "File Open" in Excel 2003, how can I keep the folders at the top when I have the view set on Details and sorting by Date Modified so that the newest stuff is at the top? I was previously using Excel 2000 and it kept the folders at the top automatically (as did Excel 97). I use xl2k at work and I know that I have to resort this list in the File|open dialog lots of times--so I'm guessing that your memory might be a bit faulty. (But I'm getting older, too--so maybe it's my memory that's fading. I do know that I click to sort lots of times!) Aging Analyst wrot...

x-axis dates dont match up with the nodes on the line graph
Does anyone know why this is happening. My other graphs using the same time and date on the X and percentage values on the Y are matching up right where they should but for some reason this one sheet isnt letting the X-axis match up to the correct values? tks Ed -- changetires ------------------------------------------------------------------------ changetires's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35414 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=570496 Are you using line or XY charts? If it's a line chart, is the axis...

calendar #22
can you check off events on the calendar like you can in a Franklin Planner. I know you can on the tasks menu, but I need it on the calendar page as well. Calendar items don't have a completion value, only tasks do (as you've seen). "Becki" <Becki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2981E7A4-5040-4BDB-AB8B-9961B4EB7DC3@microsoft.com... > can you check off events on the calendar like you can in a Franklin > Planner. > I know you can on the tasks menu, but I need it on the calendar page as > well. ...

First date of next month?
I have a cell where I put a date A1. I need a formula where it will produce the first date of the next month. Thanks for any help. =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,1) -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200507/1 =DATE(YEAR(a1),MONTH(a1)+1,1) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Randy" <ranmcc@msn.com> wrote in message news:1120838674.526979.259580@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > I have a cell where I put a date A1. I need a formula where it will > produce the first date of...

Appointment time incorrect when scheduling appopintment
When I create an appointment after 8am the appointment shows up in the scheduling view as 4 hours later. Windows 2K, Office XP. If I schedule appointment at 7 or 7:30 the scheduling shous up as correct time. Have SP4 on OS and SP3 on Office Please reply to rgthompson@hsh.org Thanks ...

Bold individual dates on a yearly calendar
I am trying to create a yearly calendar with only certain dates bolded. How do I "unlock" text so that I can? Select the month, copy, paste special as a table. You will have to re-size the table to fit the space, but now you can bold the dates. Another solution would be to create individual months through the Design Gallery. Each month would have to be re-sized, but the calendar is already in table form. If you have Publisher 2003 the Design Gallery has a wizard wand on the bottom of the calendar month. Once you re-size the calendar month, you can copy/paste and change the d...

Weekly calendar printing style starting in middle of week for Outlook 2003 #2
I was wondering if it was possible to print in Outlook 2003, a trifold printing style where the weekly section starts mid-week. Is this possible? Thanks, Brent ...

Conditional Formatting Dates 02-18-10
I am attempting to highlight past due dates (I am horrible with the formula's and can not seem to figure out how to NOT highlight if there is no information in the cell's) A1=Planned date and A2=Completed date Conditions I am trying to figure out 1. Would like A1 to highlight RED if less than Now and A1 is NOT BLANK or A2 is BLANK 2. Would like A2 to highlight green if filled out and less than or equal to A1 Thanks anyone that can help!!! Katie CF formula for A1: =OR(ISBLANK(A2),AND(A1<TODAY(),ISNUMBER(A1))) CF formula for A2: =AND(ISNUMBER(A2),A2<=A1...

Understated Calendar
Is it possible to set up repeating meetings in Calendar without having to do a separate calendar for each month? Use text boxes rather than typing directly into the cells. That way you can copy/paste the text boxes into the following months. You can move the boxes around to the proper day(s). -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "OSL Office" <OSL Office@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03C6E1A1-5E83-4979-988B-4D521822E936@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to set up repeating meetings i...

WM_TIMER remaining/elapsed time...
Hi, I am fairly sure there isn't a straight forward way to do it but I thought I'd ask more knowledgeable people here first. let say I create a timer for 10 minutes. ::SetTimer( m_hWnd, TIMER_IDENT, 600000, NULL ); // WM_TIMER sent to CWnd queue Is it possible to 'pause' the timer or at know how many ms are left before the WM_TIMER event is fired? Many thanks Simon On Apr 29, 11:29=A0am, Simon <b...@example.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I am fairly sure there isn't a straight forward way to do it but I > thought I'd ask more knowl...

Clock time is wrong in received e-mails
I recently installed Microsoft Office 2003 on my new computer (Windows 7). I am using Outlook as my email program.The time shown on received e-mails is exactly two hours prior to the actual time. My computer clock is accurate. Any help in correcting this will be appreciated. Checked the time zone in Outlook? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Pat asked: | I recently installed Micr...

One Appointment with 2 Reminders
Does anyone know if you are able to set two separate reminders for the same appointment? For example, if I have a meeting scheduled for 6pm, and I need a reminder that morning (to remind me to bring materials), as well as a reminder 15 or 30 minutes prior, can this be done within that one appointment without creating a separate task or appointment? When you read the first reminder, set it to Snooze for the desired time instead of dismissing it. Allison Sutterfield wrote: > Does anyone know if you are able to set two separate reminders for the same > appointment? ...

Outlook 2003 Shared Calendar
I have access to a shared calendar and emails, I am receiving appointments for that person with the request that I accept them. Is there a way to turn off the requests for appointments that I receive for that person and just let them receive and answer their own requests? -- Dena320 Yes. They need to change the Outlook settings on their computer so that you are no longer a Delegate to their calendar. Tools | Options | last tab on right (I don't have it in front of me right now - Permissions or Delegates I think it says). -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook w...

Calendar Control 11.0
Dear All I am using Excel 2003 and have inserted the object Calendar Control 11.0 but how can this link to anything? How can I use the date I select on the object in the spreadsheet in anyway Adam Hi one way: - in design mode double-click on the calendar object - in the appearing VBA editor window insert the following code: Private Sub Calendar1_Click() ActiveSheet.Range("a1").Value = Calendar1.Value End Sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Adam wrote: > Dear All, > > I am using Excel 2003 and have inserted the object Calendar Control > 11.0 but how can ...

converting text to proper dates
Hi, I have got a column full of "dates" that are actually just text of the form "Jun-06-2008". No matter how I change the formatting of these cells, they are not being read as dates. Is there an automated way for me to convert these into what Excel will recognize as dates? Thanks very much. Excel 2007, if it makes a difference - First thing I do with those is run them through Data>Text to Columns Select entire column then.............. Next>Next>Column Data Format>Date>MDY and finish. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 06:58:23 -0700 (...

DPM 2010 release dates
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could define what the current projected release dates for DPM 2010 are? I'm specifically looking for RC and RTM dates. I've heard that the RTM is now expected to ship in early summer and wanted to confirm. Here is an old information I gathered before. I am not sure it is still accurate. So lets wait for the DPM team's answer: http://santhoshsivarajan.blogspot.com/2009/12/dpm-2010-timeline.html -- Santhosh Sivarajan | MCTS, MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4), MCSA (W2K3/W2K/MSG), CCNA Houston, TX http://blogs.sivarajan.com/ http://publications...

plotting time
What is the best way to plot time series data? For instance, I have plotted columns of data against time using "X-Y (Scatter)" chart instead of "line" chart. Is one preferred over the other? Also, when adding additional data to the chart, I can use "Chart->Add Data", or I can simply copy a column and use "Paste Special" to paste it into the chart. Is there no difference between the methods? In general I prefer XY charts, although a Line chart provides a nice axis, if you want a tick on the first of each month, say, and the months to be sp...

Calendar missing from Outlook Folder List
Hello, I have 3 users whose pc's were recently reimaged to WinXP with Outlook 2003 as part of the image. The team who did the reimage basically copies their old Outlook profile (from the Win2K image) incorporates it into the WinXP image. Since the reimage, all 3 users have the calendar missing from their Outlook folder list. So far, I haven't been able to find anything in Outlook help or Technet that addresses this problem. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, Jim Cesarini Jim Cesarini <jim.cesarini@ssa.gov> wrote: > I have 3 users whose pc's were recently re...

How do I turn off the updating of the date on an excel invioce
If i pull up an invoice to reprint it the date changes to the current date How do i turn this feature off? Put in the date manually by using Ctrl + ; in the first place when you create the invoice I assume you have either TODAY() or NOW() and they will update with each calculation -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Isoking555" <Isoking555@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FCCD834-AF53-48A7-B8C8-37B6DC329EDF@microsoft.com... > If i pull up an invoice to reprint it the date changes to the current date > How do i turn this feature off? ...

Time phase sales based on award dollar amount.
At work we get awards over a year duration or so around 2M dollars. Sales start slow, ramp up, then descend. Some type of normal distribution. Sales are not just the average amount divided by the award. Is there some way I can setup a dollar value and period of performance to generate an estimated time phasing of sales for each month? On Apr 22, 5:27=A0pm, joe <cegarb...@gmail.com> wrote: > At work we get awards over a year duration or so around > 2M dollars. Sales start slow, ramp up, then descend. > Some type of normal distribution. Sales are not just the > average amoun...

Losing Entourage calendar items
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I was working on my calendar setting up some May 2010 dates and I needed to refer to January and discovered Entourage is erasing previous months were of appts. events dates etc. from March 2010 back! How do I prevent it from erasing my calendar items, I want to preserve everything. ...

Two calendar dates in one cell..??
I have a Microsoft Publisher calendar document that was created in 2005 that shows the dates Monday - Sunday. When I print it, it will not print out any dates that fall after the fifth week (eg January 2006 it prints up to January 29th but not the 30th or 31st). These are in an "overflow" area. But when I open the calendar part in Word to edit the calendar, it appears normally and that sixth week shows up just fine. I need that sixth week to print OR I need to do the split date feature (I would prefer the split date). How can I set up the numbers in one of those cells so i...