Calendar Appointments #2

I enter a new appointment and nothing shows up on the
screen.  Anything I add to try to schedule anything doesnt
show up.. just a blank calendar.  This is Outlook 2003.
Anyone have any ideas?
0
sameagle (1)

How do I turn a one-page flyer template into a 1/2 page postcard?
I have a one-page flyer template which I would like to turn into 1/2 page-sized postcard template. Is there a way to reduce, rotate, and shrink to fit the original template so that I could print it as postcards? ...

shortcut #2
i have just recently re-installed office xp on my laptop, the problem is that on the start menu shortcut the program will start in the inbox, but when i click the Quick launch shortcut it will start from the personal folder, i want to change the Quick launch one so it will start in the inbox, how do i change it? Squibbly <junk@mail.com> wrote: > i have just recently re-installed office xp on my laptop, the problem > is that on the start menu shortcut the program will start in the > inbox, but when i click the Quick launch shortcut it will start from > the personal fo...

Mailbox Issue #2
For some reason with one mailbox on my network I am unable to log into outlook. I'm able to log on to the network with no problem. No matter what I put into the password field for outlook it will not log me on. The password is correct. Its very weird. this just started happening. What error message are you getting? Can you login using OWA? - Ibrahim Kazi "George Schneider" <georgedschneider@news.postalias> wrote in message news:9B031AA5-3BC3-4634-8319-56BA53ECD640@microsoft.com... > For some reason with one mailbox on my network I am unable to log into > o...

Decimal Alignment #2
How do I decimal align a column of numbers and indent it so it is centered under the column heading text, which is center aligned? Centering data is one thing you can use the Center icon just like your text. Decimal point alignment is something else, use # to indicate optional digits. You can see more examples in the table on my page http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#cellformat format, cells, number (tab), custom #,###.??? instead of #,###.00 If you want to keep it away from the right border then include _) which simply means include a space as wid...

Calculation Problem #2
How can I structure the worksheet to solve this problem. The cell value is part of the total but the cell calculation depends on the total. For example: Cell B1= 3% of cell B4 Cell B2= 5% of cell B4 Cell B3=10 Cell B4=sum(B1:b4) How can cells B1 & B2 be calculated when they're part of the total? Thank you! "Larry" <lkimball@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:4d9754e6.0310311317.695bb817@posting.google.com... > How can I structure the worksheet to solve this problem. The cell > value is part of the total but the cell calculation depends on the > total. &g...

Date formatting Help #2
This did not seem to work...it returned errors..I'm missing a step Application.Run Range("F54:H54").Select Selection.Sum Cell.Value +7 End Sub Fred Smith Wrote: > To get next Sunday's date, just add 7 to this Sunday. So somethin > like: > cell.value + 7 > > -- > Regards, > Fred > Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail > > > "Db1712" <Db1712.1f88gn@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message > news:Db1712.1f88gn@excelforum-nospam.com... > > > > Macro - Help > > How can you select a cell with a Sunday'...

Customizing the calendar
Thanks to all Outlook 2007 - Windows XP Pro I have my kids two weeks at a time out of four - I would like to be able to mark/highlight the calendar so that I could see when I have them rapidly using the left pane/several months view of the calendar - without having to go to the monthly detailed view - Any way to colour code the two weeks in question or mark them visually? I have tried recurring events - kind'a works if I show time as "busy" but then that create "conflicts" with other appointments No, the Calendars in the Navigation can only do a bold/non bold disp...

Trying to share a new calendar in Outlook 2003
We are running Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2003. I followed the instructions on creating new calendars and sharing them from this Microsoft link: http://office.microsoft.com/training/Training.aspx?AssetID=RP010309851033&CTT=6&Origin=RC010333631033 For some reason when the person goes to "open" a shared calendar, their is no calendar found. They have "author" permissions. What in the world am I missing? Thanks, Annette. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ...

Formatting Calendar the same for each month
I've created a monthly calendar in Publisher and now want to apply all the formatting changes that I made to th first month's calendar to all the other 11 months. I've tried all the help files and can't find anythiing that will help. Help! After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Gromit <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I've created a monthly calendar in Publisher and now want to apply > all the formatting changes that I made to the first month's calendar > to all the other 11 months. I've tried all the h...

Message disappears #2
When I read a new message, the unread message stays in the Inbox as it should. However when i reply to the message it disappears. How can I disable this? I would really appreciate your help, Thanks! ...

need formula to create calendar
I need some help with this: I created a calendar where in A1 I have this formula: ="Calendar" &YEAR(NOW()) It's a header that supposed to automatically display correct year on Jan 1 of every year (at least I hope it will) The only thing is that I can't separate Calendar from Year, it comes like this: Calendar2004. This is the first problem, second: In B3 I entered date (in this case 1/1/04) but it displays only the number of a day (01), B2 reads B3 but displays first three letters of the day (Mon, Tue. etc.) How can I set up cell B3 and following cells (C3, D3, E3. etc.) ...

GP SDK #2
I installed SDK on GP 9. What I have on the help file is links to the word documents. I'm trying to issue an inventory transaction, does the IVTRX.doc file is the sequence I should programatically follow with ADO.Net or any other DB interface to add records according to the mentioned sequence or does there an API mechanizem to do that ? The second thing I noticed is the ivObjRef.doc file which describe some API to manipulate inventory objects, how do I access this API, from what tool ? is it possible to access this API from visual studio ? Today I manage to save inventory transactio...

Money 2004 Premium #2
I have an investment account (Certificate of Deposit) with an associated cash account. Downloaded statements go to the cash account. I downloaded statements (Monthly interest on CD) from my bank and I have a ghost deposit. If I create a report I can see two deposits into the cash account, but in the account I only see one. The total in the cash account is the amount of one of the downloaded deposits. I buy the item in the investment account (reinvest the interest) and the cash account balance is now zero, but the investment account that was showing double the amount (two of the sa...

Pasting an excel chart with fill effects into word (both 2002 SP-2 versions)
I am having problems copying/pasting excel charts into a word document. The problem is this. I copy an excel chart to the clipboard. I then open the word document and paste the contents of the clipboard into the word document. I use "Edit - Paste Special - Bitmap" This pastes the excel chart into a table cell in the word document (which I manually resize at a later time), but the problem is that I lose all of the color attributes (the chart converts from color to black&white). Why can't I paste a color object into word? I noticed that if I return to the excel ...

2 sites/ 2 exchange servers / 1 domain name
(This is my reply to his initial reply below) Thanks for your help but I have one more question after reading your reply: If it is possible to have 2 exchange servers, 1 at each site, both being in the same AD forest, each using its own database, using the same domain name, how would an e-mail say addressed to dfox@paradyszmatera.com who resides in MN know to go to the exchange mailbox in MN vs. an e-mail to aliriano@paradyszmatera.com who resides in NY? In other words, our mx record points to NY for the domain name paradyszmatera.com, will AD be able to route this e-mail from NY ...

Outlook message rules #2
I have a pop account with an ISP. From this account I have several email alias's, this allows me to have several email address's for different poeple in the household. In the past I have used Outlook Express and configured the message rules so that only that persons email will be downloaded from the server. But the option "Do not Download it from the server" is not available in Outlook. Why can I configure OE but not Outlook? Help Please You CAN change the settings -- it's just "different" (and not as friendly as OE (surprise!)) In Outlook (I'm...

How do I link info from 2 seperate documents at same time.
I want to print a report that contains info from 2 seperate doc's, and need to know how to "link" (?) them together so that all I have to do is print and not copy and paste. I used to merge info from 2 doc's but it has been too long since, don't remember how. I am using Excel, I used MS Works before and am not sure if what I am wanting to achieve is possible with Word. tafferjim wrote: > I want to print a report that contains info from 2 seperate doc's, and need > to know how to "link" (?) them together so that all I have to do is print and >...

outlook network ports #2
Anybody familiar with network ports Outlook 2002 uses to establish a connection to Exchange 2000 (including the AD). Netstat reveals some information but I'm looking for some documentation from Microsoft. Thanks ...

Dismissed Appointments keep coming back
For the last several days, appointments that I have dismissed keep coming back. Any ideas on a solution would be greatly appreciated. This is O2000 running under WinXP Home. thanks, Henry Try this - Start->run->"outlook.exe /cleanreminders" without the quotes. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer HenWin <no_mail@yahoo.com> asked: | For the last several days,...

A 2 line text showing up in the Cell in Excel prints in 1 line
When I type in text in a Cell in Excel, and wrap it, it fits in 2 lines. When I print it, it prints in one line, leaving the other line as blank space. I could not figure out what is the problem. This also happens for 3 or more lines....when it prints in one line lesser than what it shows up in the Cell on the computer It wraps, right, it wraps over the viewport, in this case, the screen, now, the printer is another viewport, a hard-wrap and a soft-wrap are not the same and the printer uses different stdout, so, as the other fella said, use alt-Enter to put a hard-wrap, or, an act...

How can I compare 2 sets of Social Security #'s and Identify dupes
I'm sure this can't be that difficult but for some reason it's just not working for me. I have 2 lists of social security numbers that I need to compare and pull out duplicates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. Use a formula of =IF(COUNTIF(A:A,B1)<>0,"Duplicate","") in C1, and copy down -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "vwwolfe" <vwwolfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94DDF32D-4790-40E4-87D0-6B52BF406587@microsoft.com... > I'm sure this can't be ...

Calendar continues sending appointment messages to the Deleted Items folder
Hi, I have a user who reports her Calendar (Outlook 2000) continues sending appointment messages to the Deleted Items folder. Server is Exchange 5.5 SP4 server. Any thoughts? Do they get added to the calendar before they are deleted? Does this person have the Resource Scheduling option under Tools->Options->Caledar set to automatically accept? Also, does the person have the option set to delete blank and voting options turned on? One last thing to check, does the user have any rules defined that affect appointment items? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to...

Updating a graph with 2 y axis
Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line. and a 2nd axis which is a combined block. I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a line or on the same axis? Garfiled wrote: > Hi, I have a Graph which on 1 axis which has 2 datalines shown as a line. > and a 2nd axis which is a combined block. > I am trying to add a 3rd item to the 1st axis but cannot get it to show as a > line or on the same axis? > Right click on the graph line you want to change. and select "FormatDataSeries", then on the "Axis...

Is this data stored somewhere? #2
If a user changes the qty ordered in SOP, is the original qty stored anywhere? No. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "MES" wrote: > If a user changes the qty ordered in SOP, is the original qty stored anywhere? Didn't think so. We can go with Audit Trails though to capture the changes..correct? "Mariano Gomez" wrote: > No. > > Best regards, > -- > MG.- > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP > Ma...

XML Serialization #2
I'm trying to serialize an array of complex objects. When I serialize single objects one at a time, all is well. When I try to serialize the array I receive the following exception: "An unhandled exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in system.xml.dll" Here is my code: // Set Soap Encoded Mappings XmlTypeMapping myMapping = (new SoapReflectionImport().ImportTypeMapping(typeof(Entity []))); XmlSerializer serializer = new XmlSerializer(myMapping); serializer.Serialize(writer, myEntities); Thanks in advance. ...