Calander Share #2

Before 15 January, I had 2 PC's set to share a calendar
via email).  However, on 15 January, one of the PC's
received the following message: "Oulook caused invalid
page fault in module fldpub.dll at 015f:4c51a697".  I went
to the support page and printed the resolutions for that
error.  However, since then, the calendar does not share.
How can I share (via email) again?  One of the PC's is a
laptop and is only connected to the network during the day
(that is why I am/was sharing the calendar via email
versus putting the calendar on the shared drive of the net
work).  This is what I have tried so far: I have removed
the shared folder and set it up again.  The owner of the
calander sent an email inventation to the second person
(me).  When I try to open the email, I receive the
following: "Can't open this item.  One of the library
files needed to run this program cannot be found.  The
folder containing the files may have been renamed or
moved.  Install your Office programs again".  So I
uninstalled Office from my PC, did a reboot, installed
Office again, did a reboot, and I still receive the same
error message.
0
anonymous (74718)

Sharing contacts in outlook 2007
I have shared my contacts and calendar with another user, but when they click open contacts they get the following error "the folder you have selected is not available" i have tried removing and reapplying the permissions but still can not get around this. please help Is the contact folder your main folder or a subfolder to your "main" contact folder? Does it work with the calendar? -- Best regards Malin D Office consultant/Trainer "Toon@Hudson" wrote: > I have shared my contacts and calendar with another user, but when they click ...

outlook calander #5
I know Vista has a calendar that can be used for events and will show events when do. I have set outlook calendar as the default so will events show up when vista loads or just when outlook is open? It would make more sense if it showed events when vista loads since it's the default calendar than just when outlook is opened. Outlook must be open to function. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Gh...

MFC vs. WinForms #2
I need to design a program with a GUI using the Microsoft Visual Studio platform. I have substantial experience writing programs with Borland C++ Builder, but I have not used Visual Studio before. I would like to gather some opinions on whether I should learn MFC for the design, or whether I should make the leap to using C# and the WinForms approach (I have no experience with C#). Basically, I would like to find out the tradeoffs (i.e. learning curves, reusability, portability, etc.). Also, I am unclear as to why WinForms are unavailable in Visual C++ .NET, since my understanding is that W...

MS Outlook Installation Problem #2
I have installed MS Outlook from my Office 2003 CD. When I open the program up, I cannot get to the Calender. I go to the VIEW menu and I still cannot get to the Calender. I want to use Outlook vice Outlook Express on my home computer. Any suggestions of what I may be doing wrong that will allow me to see the calender?? ...

Splitting 1 cell w/2 words into 2 separate cells
Hey everyone! I have a listing of fantasy football players listed as (Firstname Lastname) in one cell. How can I split them up, so the first name is in one cell, and the last name in another? I need this so I can then sort by last name. Thank you! Gary Gary, Select the column, then use Data - Text to columns. Specify a space as the delimiter. Ensure that the next column is currently empty first. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Gary Hopkins" <garyh@somewhereoutthere.com> wrote in message news:41...

query #2
Is there a way to create a query which can then be run by another user on a different pc? -- TW Yes, but if you're talking about interrogating a mainframe database, the other site must have access and rights to the data.....MIS usually don't share those things unless requested. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Tricia" wrote: > Is there a way to create a query which can then be run by another user on a > different pc? > -- > TW I have the rights - can you tell me how to do it? -- TW "CLR" wrote: > Yes, but if you're talking about inte...

Outlook slow to open #2
Outlook(2002 sp2) takes over a minute to open compared to a few seconds for IE6. I think it happened after some systems tweaks some months ago. Any thoughts on how to speed it up much appreciated. See if disabling the Messenger integration helps for you; Tools-> Options-> tab Other Also note that Office XP SP3 is out already (+additional hotfixes) -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Trevor Appleton" <trevor@nospam.weather.4dinte...

shared workbook #10
If we have a workbook on a network drive, and one person has it opened and another person opens, it will open as read only and it can't be saved unless it is renamed. Question: can this workbook be shared so it that two people can open and make changes to the original without it being a read only? Hi try Tools - share workbook -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Pam Coleman" <PamColeman@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:E19087D2-2137-4EC6-90EB-A09AAEA5E7E1@microsoft.com... > If we have a workbook on a network drive, and one person has ...

Combining 2 separate Money files
I am trying to merge my wife's and my Money 2000 standard files. We each kept separate ones (on the same computer) prior to getting married. Importing only seems to work for Qif files. Can it be done? See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q90. It's the best there is. "jeber" <mapweb@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0cd401c3886a$8840b9c0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to merge my wife's and my Money 2000 standard > files. We each kept separate ones (on the same computer) > prior to getting married. Importing only seems to work > for Qif files...

opening a spreadsheet #2
I can no longer open an existing spreadsheet. I only get the grey screen and 'ready'. If I am trying to open a shortcut to a spreadsheet, I get a window with the message - "Windows cannot find 'c:\name.xls'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again." This used to work, but all of a sudden it doesn't. I have tried complete reinstalls of Microsoft Office Try this Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the ...

Shared Reminders
I am looking to have a reminder go to multiple users inside an exchange environment. They could be tasks or appointments, it doesn't matter to me. I just can't figure out how to have the reminder show up to multiple people. If users want to get reminders from a folder other than their default = Calendar, they need the reminder tool from http://www.slovaktech.com=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlook...

How Do I Share Data Files?
I need to deploy an application which shares data among all users of a computer. I thought I could do that by putting the data file in the Common Application Data folder. However, that doesn't work because Vista is using virtualization to make a unique copy of the file for each user, so it isn't being shared. How do I deploy an application with shared data? Is there a document anywhere that describes the best practices for folder usage in Vista? -TC ...

copying calander or joining calanders
Hi I currently use outlook 2003 and sync with a palm pilot. I use the outlook for work and my own business ( holiday lettings). I would like to use the copy to web feature of the calendar, but only the categories that are for the lettings. Is there an easy way of joining 2 colanders together if I separate them. Thanks Tim ...

AR Aging Report #2
I am trying to run an AR Aging Report in Great Plains and I need the report to include the Invoice # and Invoice Date.... can someone please explain how to run the report? Thanks!! ...

Barcodes #2
Does someone know how to work with bar codes? Is this possible with VC++ 6? If possible - how do you do it? .. It'll just be a case of getting an appropriate scanner (and/or printer) and knowing how its device driver interface works. >-----Original Message----- >Does someone know how to work with bar codes? Is this >possible with VC++ 6? If possible - how do you do it? >.. > > >. > ...

2 Criteria Formula
I am trying to write a formula that says something like if(a2="Tier 2" and A3="January","Monthly","". I don't know how to do the and for a 2 criteria formula. Any help? -- Coltsfan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Coltsfan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19982 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=501779 Try IF(AND See: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/if_statements_in_formulas_in_microsoft_excel.htm Likely, =IF(AND(a2="...

Calander is Wrong
My outlook 2003 has Feb 11 2008 as Friday and today Monday is Feb 11 2008. How can I fix this? --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 080210-0, 02/10/2008 Tested on: 2/11/2008 6:15:06 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com What addins do you have installed? Is it this way in every view? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips...

Clipboard #2
Anyone know how I might empty my clipboard in Excel 97? Thanks, Matt In VBA its Application.CutCopyMode = False Matt wrote: > > Anyone know how I might empty my clipboard in Excel 97? > > Thanks, > Matt ...

Windows7 can not access share
Server is running Win2003 Work server on a domain IP is 192.168.50.5 and my home ip is 192.168.60.X. My server at work has a shared called Files and it's shared to a domain group. I have a VPN connection from my house to the office. On any of my XP machines from home, I can go to \\192.168.50.5\Files and it will let me login. My login would be something like domain\administrator with the domain admin pw and I'm in. When I do this in Win7, I can not get in and the Diagnose tells me it's because of credentials and the error code I'm getting is (0x80004005). I&...

Exchange sends outlook calander requests to uninvited recipients
Hi, When I create a meeting request and invite ONLY user A, after clicking send, the meeting request is sent to User A as well as User B, C, D and E. I have NO delegates configured. If I look in Exchage tracking tool I can see the message going to User A and then a second entry appears with the message being delivered to user B, C, D and E from me. I don't know why this is happening and I am scratching my head as to where to look. I have tested this with another account (user Z) on a different PC with the same result. On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:19:02 -0800, Andrew <Andrew@discussions.m...

Migrate CRM 1.2 to another server
Hello, I need to migrate a CRM 1.2 server to another server box and i can't find information about this can someone help me. Thank You, Paulo Mesquita Have a look at the Redeployment Tool that you can download from here (it should contain some useful documentation): http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bfced393-61db-49af-9a50-4a90b311fa7d&displaylang=en -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk "Paulo Mesquita" wrote: > Hello, > > I need to migrate a CRM 1.2 server to another server box and i can&...

2 PCs, 2 Outlooks
I got a new PC and start having a problem with receiving email. Some goes to the old PC and others come in the new PC. Both are connected with router. What should I do? - Should I remove an account in the old PC? I thought I could see all email in both PCs but doesn't look like that. Thanks for help. Sounds like you have Outlook configured to remove messages from the server. You should probably configure it to not do that if you want to receive the same mail on both machines. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://w...

Blocking Attachments #2
Is there a setting within Exchange that will allow me to block certain attachments? For example .mdb Thanx in advance. No, you need using thirty-party software to block attachment file. Microsoft MVP Alvin Chen for Windows Server "Exchange Novice" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ���g��l��s�D :545e01c3e4db$b7219cf0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a setting within Exchange that will allow me to > block certain attachments? For example .mdb > > Thanx in advance. > > > Check out Antigen from Sybari.com. It works Great! Bob "Exchange Novi...

excel 2003 issue #2
Hi, In Excel 2003 iam trying to get the data out through the Pivot facility. After that i do arithmethic works using the pivoted cells. during that time in the formula bar it tell me something like "GETPIVOTDATA". Now the issue is if i open the same file in office 2000 then pivot table is seen but the arithmetic programmed fields show as "#VALUE". Please help me to get the data back at my arithmetic fields. regards Yazh ...