Calander is Wrong

My outlook 2003 has Feb 11 2008 as Friday and today Monday is Feb 11 2008.
How can I fix this?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080210-0, 02/10/2008
Tested on: 2/11/2008 6:15:06 PM

daggepad (8)

What addins do you have installed? Is it this way in every view?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Dr Puter" <daggepad@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My outlook 2003 has Feb 11 2008 as Friday and today Monday is Feb 11 2008.
> How can I fix this?
>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 080210-0, 02/10/2008
> Tested on: 2/11/2008 6:15:06 PM

outlookmvp (5838)
2/12/2008 4:24:49 AM
It seams to be ok now

"Diane Poremsky" <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote in message
> What addins do you have installed? Is it this way in every view?
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> "Dr Puter" <daggepad@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> My outlook 2003 has Feb 11 2008 as Friday and today Monday is Feb 11
>> 2008. How can I fix this?
>>

>> ---
>> avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
>> Virus Database (VPS): 080210-0, 02/10/2008
>> Tested on: 2/11/2008 6:15:06 PM
>>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 080213-1, 02/13/2008
> Tested on: 2/14/2008 12:14:57 PM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080214-0, 02/14/2008
Tested on: 2/14/2008 12:26:49 PM

daggepad (8)

outlook calander #5
I know Vista has a calendar that can be used for events and will show events when do. I have set outlook calendar as the default so will events show up when vista loads or just when outlook is open? It would make more sense if it showed events when vista loads since it's the default calendar than just when outlook is opened. Outlook must be open to function. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Gh...

Return Calculations in Portfolio Mgr. has wrong historical data
One of my funds (FADIX) in the Return Calculations view shows shows significantly incorrect prices for the end of 2006 and beginning of 2007 that is skewing the YTD, 1 year, and 3 year return percentages. How do I get the correct pricing info to register? I would have thought that every time Money 2007 updated, it would have captured the correct historical pricing - but obviously I am wrong. Any ideas? ...

wrong addresses
whenever I try to enter an address into the send to column, I get an incorrect address e.g. old address or someone whom I have never even entered into the address book. I am using the feature where you type in the first letter and outlook finishes the address for you. When I check in my address book some of these names are not even in there. Help! "PatK" <vegaspatk@cox.net> wrote in message news:equIKiRBIHA.4160@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > whenever I try to enter an address into the send to column, I get an > incorrect address e.g. old address or someone whom I ha...

copying calander or joining calanders
Hi I currently use outlook 2003 and sync with a palm pilot. I use the outlook for work and my own business ( holiday lettings). I would like to use the copy to web feature of the calendar, but only the categories that are for the lettings. Is there an easy way of joining 2 colanders together if I separate them. Thanks Tim ...

Calander is Wrong
My outlook 2003 has Feb 11 2008 as Friday and today Monday is Feb 11 2008. How can I fix this? --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 080210-0, 02/10/2008 Tested on: 2/11/2008 6:15:06 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com What addins do you have installed? Is it this way in every view? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips...

wrong calculations in money 2004
how much is 5000 (shares) x 13 (dollars per share)? money 2004 says it is 650. it should be 65000. i tried deleting and entering the portfolio entry 3 times but got the same wrong result, it wants to charge most of it to commision which it isnt and i didnt enter it as such. no typing errors either. i tried rebooting the program and the pc. nope! You entered 13 cents instead of dollars. Norm anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > how much is 5000 (shares) x 13 (dollars per share)? > money 2004 says it is 650. it should be 65000. > > i tried deleting and enteri...

Error message saying wrong username & pw
Hi again, I figured out how to configure outlook 2003 but everytime I try to send I get the error message: Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC33) : 'Access to the account was denied. Verify that you r username and password are correct.The server responded 'Forbidden'. ' Can anyone help me with this? Any help is appreciatedL) No need to start another post, you allready have a thread running "Pamela" <Pamela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:860D8118-5D4C-40D4-8420-2AEBA5899ADB@m...

Exchange sends outlook calander requests to uninvited recipients
Hi, When I create a meeting request and invite ONLY user A, after clicking send, the meeting request is sent to User A as well as User B, C, D and E. I have NO delegates configured. If I look in Exchage tracking tool I can see the message going to User A and then a second entry appears with the message being delivered to user B, C, D and E from me. I don't know why this is happening and I am scratching my head as to where to look. I have tested this with another account (user Z) on a different PC with the same result. On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:19:02 -0800, Andrew <Andrew@discussions.m...

Can NOT access Web-Site, ..... What's wrong with????
From yesterday, I'm NOT able to access the following web-site, as seeing 'X'/Warning in the middle of the screen. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, begin 666 clip_image002.jpg M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$`8 !@``#__@`<4V]F='=A<F4Z($UI8W)O<V]F="!/ M9F9I8V7_VP!#``H'!P@'!@H(" @+"@H+#A@0#@T-#AT5%A$8(Q\E)"(?(B$F M*S<O)BDT*2$B,$$Q-#D[/CX^)2Y$24,\2#<]/CO_VP!#`0H+"PX-#AP0$!P[ M*"(H.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[.SL[ M.SL[.SL[.SO_P `1" &P`C\#`2(``A$!`Q$!_\0`' `!``(#`0$!```````...

Column total is wrong
I have a column of figures which is the result of multiplied column A x Column B. Column B is a multiplier of .001665. The result is shown to two decimal places. When I total the results in Column B, using formula =SUM(B1:B2), it gives the result as 11.16 instead of 11.15. Can I fix this somehow so it gives the correct total? Example A Formula in B Result in B 3250.00 =A1x0.001665 5.41 3450.00 =A2x0.001665 5.74 Total 11.16 Use rounding on the ...

wrong category assignment
Ordinarily Money assigns the Groceries category to charges at Safeway, but on one occasion it was a prescription which I wanted to assign to medical expense. Sinve then, all the grocery charges have been categorized that way. Is there anyway that I can retrieve those transactions and make a mass change to groceries, so that when I create a budget I will have accurate figures? In microsoft.public.money, Windwatcher wrote: >Ordinarily Money assigns the Groceries category to charges at Safeway, but >on one occasion it was a prescription which I wanted to assign to medical >...

Calander Share #2
Before 15 January, I had 2 PC's set to share a calendar via email). However, on 15 January, one of the PC's received the following message: "Oulook caused invalid page fault in module fldpub.dll at 015f:4c51a697". I went to the support page and printed the resolutions for that error. However, since then, the calendar does not share. How can I share (via email) again? One of the PC's is a laptop and is only connected to the network during the day (that is why I am/was sharing the calendar via email versus putting the calendar on the shared drive of the net wo...

Viewing other calander.
Got Outlook 2002 sitting on a network using Exchange 2000 for message collaboration. I am able to view other diaries by a) create a schedule and opening it b) FILE --> OPEN OTHER USERS FOLDERS c) Creating an appointment, then going to scheduling tab. Like to hear of any other ways. Either via the base product or via third part products. Thanks, Ian. -- Email: mail@ianlivesey.co.uk * Web: www.ianlivesey.co.uk Tel/Fax: 0709 237 9395 * MSN: ianlivesey@hotmail.com ...

Wrong Insert Place w/ Text Input Panel
Device: Motion Computing LE 1700 OS: XP Tablet Edition w/ SP 3 installed Office Edition: 2007 Pro When using the text input panel in OneNote and trying to insert data into a table the following is happening. Write some data, insert and then tap on the "Tab" button. Data inserts into first cell and an empty cell is created to the right. I then enter some data into second table cell and then tap on "Enter" to create a second row. I make sure the cursor is flashing in first cell of second row and write some text into the text input panel. When of cl...

Quickbooks integration KB and help wrong and conflicting.
I have been fighting the horrible docs along with my CPA. 1. the docs say: This is the total amount available when opening the cash drawers for a given tender type. Note that a Tender Opening Amounts entry is created for each tender type in Store Operations. Therefore, each time a new tender type is added, this account must be updated to ensure correct posting. See NOTES for more information. This is incorrect. A new type is only created for CASH types, you then need to change it back to have it correct. I guess this is a bug. 2. Assuming you have a GL account in quicken - cash drawer ...

i want to select a date in calander
I want to select a date in excel 2007 that date has to appeare in desired cell this how is possible EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice C# MSMQ - Send and Receive XML http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/af86b2ae-f9b9-4f29-a08b-9332ed9da498/c-msmq--send-and-receiv.aspx Check it here http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm On Nov 19, 10:25=A0am, jai krishnan wrote: > I want to select a date in excel 2007 that date has to appeare in desired= cell > this how is possible > > EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice > C# MSMQ -...

Outlook Trying To Retrieve Data From Wrong Microsoft Exchange Serv
Every now and then many of our users get a little pop-up message saying: Microsoft Office Outlook Outlook is trying to retrieve data from the Microsoft Exchange Server server.domain.com. The problem is the server in the message is not our Exchange server. It is a domain controller at one of our other locations. It takes approximately 30 seconds for the message to go away. In the meantime, the user’s Outlook is frozen. Very annoying! Help! On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:37:07 -0800, "BruceSly" <BruceSly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Every now and then many of our us...

Outlook Replies from wrong account.
I am posting this for a friend so excuse me if I don't have all the particulars. I believe he has Outlook 2003 but I will find out for sure. "I have two email addresses: somone@somewhere.com, and the rightone@mycorrectaccount.com. Outlook is hte application I use for these and when I created the second email address, Outlook automatically gave me a little "Account" button on my outbound emails so I can indicate which address I wish to send from. The default address was always the someone email address, so I learned how to go into Outlook Tools and set the...

calander
I would like to highlight certain weeks on the calander and cannot firgure out how. Can anyone help me? Also can I change the order of the months on the Calander? I would like to start with August instead of January. Thank you. What version Publisher? If you are using a calendar template, simply change the date range. You can begin a calendar with any month you stipulate. Best way to highlight a week I guess would be to select the days in question and change the cell colors. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com &q...

debt reduction planner doesn't work (wrong date)
Hello guys, I have been using Microsoft money 2005 (international version) for a long time now. Problem is that for the last 2 years I have noticed that the debt reduction planner (under planning) doesn=92t work. I haven=92t paid any attention until now that I have decided to try again. What I do is to add a credit card. When I move into plan my credit card, whatever amount of money I put on =93monthly allocation on debt=94 or on =93one time extra payment=94 the date on the result below never changes. It always show me that I will be out of debt in for example 22 June. The date doesn=92t chan...

Does excel have a running calander
I want to enter dates in cells for scheduling and when that date arrives for excel to change the fill color can this be done ...

iPhone Syncing with wrong profile.
Can I choose which Outlook 2007 profile my iphone syncs with? Currently my iPhone syncs with the wrong profile. I believe you need to have outlook open to the desired profile, but you'll want to double check with the iphone community - iPhone forum for Mail, Calendar and Contact issues is at http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=1144 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EM...

Chart Shows data wrong way around
Hi, I have this strange problem with a simple chart. Y Axis shows correct =A30.00 - and scaling upwards. X Axis is the problem. As you look at the chart the X axis displays the days correct 1 2 3 4 5 and so on. Now the problem is the actual bars read right to left, so day 1 has the bar over it for the last day and the last day has the bar for day 1. I am no way an Excel expert :) so if this is something very obvious then "opps" but any help is much appreciated on how to have them matching up correctly. I don't know why yours is backwards. If it is a horizontal bar chart, th...

OL2000 wrong name shows up in contact list
My contact list(s) show the correct business name in the button box, however, when I go to send a message the name from the select list is the business contact not the company name. This happens to some but not all contacts. The setup appears to be identical for all contacts. TIA Steve L. Steve Lenaghan wrote: For what? My contact list(s) show the correct business name in the button box, however, when I go to send a message the name from the select list is the business contact not the company name. This happens to some but not all contacts. The setup appears to be identical for...

Removed wrong contact folder
I had two contact folders by same name (Contacts) and accidentally deleted wrong one. Can I retrieve it? I have Outlook 2003, and also have the original contact list in a backup file somewhere, but do not know how to search for it. "geezaflip" <geezaflip@comcast.net> wrote in message news:O2ktg4vwFHA.1276@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I had two contact folders by same name (Contacts) and accidentally deleted >wrong one. Can I retrieve it? Not if it was in internal memory on your pda. That is what backups are for. > > I have Outlook 2003, and also have the ...