business contact manager w/ outlook 2003

would really like to sync with pocket pc - any suggestions?
0
anonymous (74717)

Outlooks Shuts Down
For the past few weeks I have been experiencing trouble with my Outlook, I get an program error message that comes up every time I open Outlook itand it automatically shuts the program down. The error I receive is as follows "Outlook exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created". I haven't had any virus'and I have re-loaded my windows programs. I am not sure at this point what to do to fix do you have any suggestions on how I can fix this problem. What version of Outlook are you using...

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

Newsgroups in Outlook?
I'd like to access newsgroups (like this one) through the NNTP protocol but haven't found out how to do that with Outlook 2007. Can it be done? Only via a 3rd party add-in such as NNTP for Outlook from MAPILab; http://addins.howto-outlook.com/mapilab_nntp If you decide to order use 4PM76A8 to get a discount. Other solutions are for instance Newshound; http://www.shorelinesoftware.com/NewsHound.aspx and NewsLook; http://www.ghytred.com/NewsLook/about.aspx I'm not sure if the last is compatible with Outlook 2007 though. Personally I like to keep my Outlook data...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

Latest Build of Outlook 2000?
What is the latest build of Outlook 2000's Outlook.exe? I'm currently running 9.0.0.6604. Thanks. It's higher than that - its least up to 9.0.0.7826. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook news...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

OUtlook Express and MAPI
Trying to do a contact lookup in Outlook Express using CreateDispatch. Rather than OE, it goes to Outlook instead. How do I overcome this? Ed ...

How can Contacts from Lotus Notes be imported to Outlook?
I have used the comma separated values format to import Contacts into Outlook from other applications, but Lotus Notes does not offer this option. Any idea how to do this? Thanks! Marilyn Check this page for information on importing from other programs: http://www.slipstick.com/config/olimport.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Marilyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

outlook express can't recv. e-mail
I get an error message. 0x800cccof. I.P. tells me to go to M.S. . M.S. tells me to go to I.P.. I have a place for both of them!!! Weeks and weeks of this. Microsoft thinks they fixed the problem. WRONG. Now M.S. wants to charge me for their problem software. I didn't write it. I paid for it once, I don't want to pay for it again. Please help, someone fix this, PLEASE, P.W. While your post makes almost no sense, i can tell you have a question about Outlook Express. This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet ...

outlook 2002 #2
I was reading in the new Consumer Reports about spam. It said to disable the preview pane to prevent the spam from reporting to its sender that you received it. I am using the preview pane in Outlook 2002 is this information correct? Sammy Castagna Read receipt request is something that gets generated by the client when you read a message. I believe if you select the check box that prevents the preview pane from marking the message as read, then it will prevent the read receipt request from being generated. "Sammy Castagna" <sammycastagna@hotmail.com> wrote in message n...

what's CTRL+W do?
I hit the Ctrl+W combination by accident and my Excel sheet disappeared. What's that command do? It closes the document. You must have saved the document, or had an automatic save, first; otherwise you would get a prompt to save or not save changes. "el zorro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14bb01c499b8$3214e980$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I hit the Ctrl+W combination by accident and my Excel > sheet disappeared. What's that command do? Ctrl-W = Close Workbook For a full list of shortcuts, check out Chip Pearson's list at... http:...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

Import Calendar Appointments & Contacts
Is it possible to import calendar appointments from an ASCII delimited file? If so, how is it done, or where can I find an article on how to do it? Is it possible to import contacts from an ASCII delimited file? If so, how is it done, or where can I find an article on how to do it? Alan B. Densky File | Import and Export is the Outlook command. Outlook accepts tab- and comma-delimited files. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Alan...

Rules Wizard & Contacts Missing
I have just reinstalled Outlook 2002. The Rules Wizard is missing from the Tools menu and Rules button missing from the Organise window. My Contacts icon is also missing and cannot be found in the menu bar or in the Customise window. Can anyone help? Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. Reopen Outlook and your toolbars should have been rebuilt. Note - Rules Wizard will only appear in the Tools menu when you are in a mail folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail...

Shared Contacts
Forgive me if the answer to this has already been posted somewhere but I cannot seem to find it. I need some help trying to organise contacts on a 2 user PC using outlook. Here is the situation: On a Vista PC there are two different users which need to use the same contacts. The tricky thing is that each user has a different identity in outlook i.e. user 1 = personal, user 2 = work. User 2 wants to have the same contacts as user 1. Is this possible without having to manually export and import csv files between the two user profiles? Thanks in advance for any help :0) Hard to say as you didn&...

Cannot View To-Do List in Outlook
My computer recently crashed. I had someone recover it. He renamed my Outlook pst file in the process. I had two pst files. The newer downloaded my most recent emails into it before I could set it to only download emails when I told it to. I was able to copy files from the old one into the new one (the new one is the only one that would "take" certain settings, as in calendar colors). When I finally got around to checking my task list and to-do list, the task list is not operational. It will not show in the to-do bar on the right. I get the following message in that ...

How to update large contact files
I have over 3,000 contacts in my Outlook database and cannot find any software or service with which to verify/update the contacts. I am looking for something like Plaxo, with which I could send out an email to all my contacts to verify their information. The contact clicks on the link and can update their information. Those that do not respond, I can delete. Plaxo has a 1,000 contact limit for its service. Any help? Please email me at Thomas_Hartman@condenast.com. Thanks. -- THHFR http://forums.slipstick.com Clarify what you want to do. If you expect Outlook to update the...

outlook at startup?
Is there an option in Outlook 2003 to have it open at startup, or do you just have to put it in the Startup group? Also, can you have it start up minimized? -- John Salerno Put it in your startup folder and edit the shortcut to have it start minimized. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, John Salerno asked: | Is there an option in Outlook 2003 to ...

Officepax Shared Contacts shared calendar email remote access
Officepax is a new all in one solution for managing contacts calendars remote access and e-mail. http://www.officepax.com ...

EMKAi- looking for a Graphic Designer/Brand Manager
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CAF16D.07864610 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_000A_01CAF16D.07864610" ------=_NextPart_001_000A_01CAF16D.07864610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable EMKAi ------=_NextPart_001_000A_01CAF16D.07864610 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HT...