Business contact manager - problem with reminder time not showing on list

If I set a reminder in business contact manager with a reminder date, it
doesn't show up on the listing of Business contacts (which I have set up as
a table).  I set up the 'Reminder Time' field from   'All Contact fields' in
the field chooser.

If I enter a date into the field on the table it momentarily gets
reformatted to show day of week for example, but within half a second the
entry blanks out.

Bob

0
bob5840 (2)

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

How can Contacts from Lotus Notes be imported to Outlook?
I have used the comma separated values format to import Contacts into Outlook from other applications, but Lotus Notes does not offer this option. Any idea how to do this? Thanks! Marilyn Check this page for information on importing from other programs: http://www.slipstick.com/config/olimport.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Marilyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

entering time
Is there a way to set up a cell so that I can type in 1330, and have Excel put in the colon so it reads 13:30 (military time)? right click sheet tab>view code>insert this. As written, works on a1:a100 Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) 'Ron Rosenfeld <ronrosenfeld@nospam.org> Dim InputRange As Range Dim Temp As Variant Dim i As Integer Dim Separators(2) As String Separators(0) = ";" Separators(1) = "," Separators(2) = "." Application.EnableEvents = False Set InputRange = [A1:A100] 'or whatever If Intersec...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

Import Calendar Appointments & Contacts
Is it possible to import calendar appointments from an ASCII delimited file? If so, how is it done, or where can I find an article on how to do it? Is it possible to import contacts from an ASCII delimited file? If so, how is it done, or where can I find an article on how to do it? Alan B. Densky File | Import and Export is the Outlook command. Outlook accepts tab- and comma-delimited files. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Alan...

Overdue Reminders
How can I adjust (if possible) the length of time that a reminder for a task will display in the reminder window? I have a situation where a user will routinely let reminders sit for two to three weeks. The reminders then dissapear out of the reminder window. The overdue task is still there but the reminder is not. Any ideas? ...

Rules Wizard & Contacts Missing
I have just reinstalled Outlook 2002. The Rules Wizard is missing from the Tools menu and Rules button missing from the Organise window. My Contacts icon is also missing and cannot be found in the menu bar or in the Customise window. Can anyone help? Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. Reopen Outlook and your toolbars should have been rebuilt. Note - Rules Wizard will only appear in the Tools menu when you are in a mail folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail...

Shared Contacts
Forgive me if the answer to this has already been posted somewhere but I cannot seem to find it. I need some help trying to organise contacts on a 2 user PC using outlook. Here is the situation: On a Vista PC there are two different users which need to use the same contacts. The tricky thing is that each user has a different identity in outlook i.e. user 1 = personal, user 2 = work. User 2 wants to have the same contacts as user 1. Is this possible without having to manually export and import csv files between the two user profiles? Thanks in advance for any help :0) Hard to say as you didn&...

Cannot View To-Do List in Outlook
My computer recently crashed. I had someone recover it. He renamed my Outlook pst file in the process. I had two pst files. The newer downloaded my most recent emails into it before I could set it to only download emails when I told it to. I was able to copy files from the old one into the new one (the new one is the only one that would "take" certain settings, as in calendar colors). When I finally got around to checking my task list and to-do list, the task list is not operational. It will not show in the to-do bar on the right. I get the following message in that ...

Backup time -very long
Hello, We have one Exchange Server 2003 SP2 which is also file server (Windows 2000 Server). Each night we run a backup of the file area and an online backup of the exchange data. We use a separate server as "backup server". Both servers are on local LAN (100Mb/s). Backup software is VERITAS Backup Exec 10.0 REV 5520, on Windows 2000 Server. HP LTO Ultrium1 backup drive, no compression used. The speed of the file area is good, some 450Mb/min. But the backup speed of the Exchange mailboxes seems to be slow. We have some 40mailboxes (150.000 mails/2500folders) which are to...

How to update large contact files
I have over 3,000 contacts in my Outlook database and cannot find any software or service with which to verify/update the contacts. I am looking for something like Plaxo, with which I could send out an email to all my contacts to verify their information. The contact clicks on the link and can update their information. Those that do not respond, I can delete. Plaxo has a 1,000 contact limit for its service. Any help? Please email me at Thomas_Hartman@condenast.com. Thanks. -- THHFR http://forums.slipstick.com Clarify what you want to do. If you expect Outlook to update the...

EMKAi- looking for a Graphic Designer/Brand Manager
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CAF16D.07864610 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_000A_01CAF16D.07864610" ------=_NextPart_001_000A_01CAF16D.07864610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable EMKAi ------=_NextPart_001_000A_01CAF16D.07864610 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HT...

Officepax Shared Contacts shared calendar email remote access
Officepax is a new all in one solution for managing contacts calendars remote access and e-mail. http://www.officepax.com ...

Business Portal for GP 9.0 and WSS/MOSS 2007?
Hi, I think I know the answer to this but need something official. If we are running Dynamics GP 9.0 and therefore BusinessPortal 3.0 (is that right?) we have to be running WSS 2.0 or SPS 2003. Correct? Can GP 9.0/BP 3.0 run under WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007? Will it run? Is it a supported configuration? Alan Alan, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. GP 9.0/BP 3.0 is only compatible with WSS 2.0 and SPS 2003. GP 10.0/BP 4.0 is compatible with MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0. In terms of SharePoint, these are our only supported configurations. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Softwa...

TIME function used in Excel #2
I'm new to these newsgroups, so I apologize if my etiquette is not appropriate. I'm trying to help a friend whose computer was recently replaced. In his new computer, his custom macro will not run. He gets a "Microsoft Visutal Basic Compile error: Can't find project or library" with the TIME function highlighted. I first suggested using the NOW or DATE function, but he said it creates an additional series of errors. I also tried installing 'Windows Script 5.6' to no avail. Any suggestions on how to get this TIME function to work? Thank you in advance for an...

Dynamic Lists
It should be possible for the user to specify whether a list is dynamic or static, so that they don't need to recreate the list prior to using it. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrow...

Home Business
http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ -- Whatever the Mind can Conceive & Believe the Mind will Achieve Start your own home Business : http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ ...

Cache Rebuild Every Time
Every single time I open my copy of Visio (2002 Pro on XP Pro machine) it rebuilds the cache, which takes forever. Why is it doing this every time and how can I stop it/ Thanks Keith, Is this previous thread any help? http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.visio/browse_frm/thread/e68944ff51e65200/a5e39bc162753fa7?tvc=1 Richard Price "Keith" <@.> wrote in message news:emQhzvs4EHA.1404@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Every single time I open my copy of Visio (2002 Pro on XP Pro machine) it > rebuilds the cache, which takes forever. > > Why is it doing...