Business Contact Manager #38

Is this the correct News Group to mention this as I see
no reference to this program in Outlook.
0
anonymous (74717)

microsoft.public.outlook.bcm

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, tj asked:

| Is this the correct News Group to mention this as I see
| no reference to this program in Outlook.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

address book #38
outlook express, win xp prof, with full service packs oulook opens & receives email ok, when i ckick on 'write message' it says The Address Book Failed to Load. i cannot uninstall & reinstall outlook in xp any ideas? roy -- Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire. Come visit me www.roycollingwood.co.uk ...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

How can Contacts from Lotus Notes be imported to Outlook?
I have used the comma separated values format to import Contacts into Outlook from other applications, but Lotus Notes does not offer this option. Any idea how to do this? Thanks! Marilyn Check this page for information on importing from other programs: http://www.slipstick.com/config/olimport.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Marilyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

how to change business address
I can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? LGLEIM In microsoft.public.money, LGleim wrote: > can't seem to figure out for the life of me WHERE OR HOW to change my >business address so my NEW address prints on my invoices now that I have >moved. Can anyone help me with this? PLEASE????? Is there a Tools->Settings->BusinessInformation place? YES!!! You did it! Thank you so much! "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: ...

Import Calendar Appointments & Contacts
Is it possible to import calendar appointments from an ASCII delimited file? If so, how is it done, or where can I find an article on how to do it? Is it possible to import contacts from an ASCII delimited file? If so, how is it done, or where can I find an article on how to do it? Alan B. Densky File | Import and Export is the Outlook command. Outlook accepts tab- and comma-delimited files. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Alan...

Rules Wizard & Contacts Missing
I have just reinstalled Outlook 2002. The Rules Wizard is missing from the Tools menu and Rules button missing from the Organise window. My Contacts icon is also missing and cannot be found in the menu bar or in the Customise window. Can anyone help? Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. Reopen Outlook and your toolbars should have been rebuilt. Note - Rules Wizard will only appear in the Tools menu when you are in a mail folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail...

Shared Contacts
Forgive me if the answer to this has already been posted somewhere but I cannot seem to find it. I need some help trying to organise contacts on a 2 user PC using outlook. Here is the situation: On a Vista PC there are two different users which need to use the same contacts. The tricky thing is that each user has a different identity in outlook i.e. user 1 = personal, user 2 = work. User 2 wants to have the same contacts as user 1. Is this possible without having to manually export and import csv files between the two user profiles? Thanks in advance for any help :0) Hard to say as you didn&...

EMKAi- looking for a Graphic Designer/Brand Manager
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CAF16D.07864610 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_000A_01CAF16D.07864610" ------=_NextPart_001_000A_01CAF16D.07864610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable EMKAi ------=_NextPart_001_000A_01CAF16D.07864610 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HT...

Officepax Shared Contacts shared calendar email remote access
Officepax is a new all in one solution for managing contacts calendars remote access and e-mail. http://www.officepax.com ...

How to update large contact files
I have over 3,000 contacts in my Outlook database and cannot find any software or service with which to verify/update the contacts. I am looking for something like Plaxo, with which I could send out an email to all my contacts to verify their information. The contact clicks on the link and can update their information. Those that do not respond, I can delete. Plaxo has a 1,000 contact limit for its service. Any help? Please email me at Thomas_Hartman@condenast.com. Thanks. -- THHFR http://forums.slipstick.com Clarify what you want to do. If you expect Outlook to update the...

Business Portal for GP 9.0 and WSS/MOSS 2007?
Hi, I think I know the answer to this but need something official. If we are running Dynamics GP 9.0 and therefore BusinessPortal 3.0 (is that right?) we have to be running WSS 2.0 or SPS 2003. Correct? Can GP 9.0/BP 3.0 run under WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007? Will it run? Is it a supported configuration? Alan Alan, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. GP 9.0/BP 3.0 is only compatible with WSS 2.0 and SPS 2003. GP 10.0/BP 4.0 is compatible with MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0. In terms of SharePoint, these are our only supported configurations. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Softwa...

Home Business
http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ -- Whatever the Mind can Conceive & Believe the Mind will Achieve Start your own home Business : http://homebusiness.uk.tt/ ...

how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007?
how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007? Throw it in the garbage or the incinator. Describe exactly what ,how and why in detail -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "waltond" <waltond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CB283A4-35B1-4C1C-8155-2A7B47E82937@microsoft.com... > how do I get rid of microsift office small business 2007? Uninstall it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher]...

importing contacts to CRM #2
Hi! When you import contacts to CRM. Do they automatically synkronize to Outlook so the contact also get a contactcard in Outlook? They will synchronize on the Next interval (mostly we put the 30 minutes interval). You can check the setting from clicking on CRM- option and synchronization tab. ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ They will be synced to users Outlook contacts depending on security roles. For instance if my CRM security role gives me global read privilages on contacts then I will get all contacts from the entire system. If I import 10,000 contacts the...

Deposits in Money Small Business.
Currently I select payment received for all invoices I bill which creates a deposit entry in my register. The problem is when I download my banks transaction only one entry is specified for the Deposit entry from the bank. How do I combine multiple deposits to match the banks download deposit entry? How do I tell money which deposit transactions to add to match the deposit? I have tried to use "Change" during the matching but that doesn't give me any help and doesn't list the deposit entries? I'm currently using delete to get rid of the deposit entry but the transact...

MS CRM Contact Synchronization with Outlook
I was recently testing the contact synch between ms crm and outlook and ran into a problem: I have deleted a contact record in MS Outlook that was tagged to be synchronized with MS CRM. As a result the record was no longer in OUtlook, but was it was still in MS CRM which is what I wanted. Later on I wanted to re-synch that record between outlook and crm, which I did by ensuring the record meet the local data synch rules. The problem is that the record will not show up in MS Outlook. Does anyone have any thoughts how I can solve this problem ? ...

Can I share the calenda and contact between computers on the network
I have few staff in my company. I want to share the same calenda and contact with all my staff. How can I do it? Dear Chris, are you using Exchange? If not, on this site is an article on various ways to share Outlook data: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011477571033.aspx You will also find a list of third-party sharing tools: http://www.mapistore.com/Outlook/Groupware http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Notebook synchronisation for Outlook: Public SyncTool http://www.publicshareware.com &qu...

How do I set the form # for business cards in publisher 2000
I have created a business card in Publisher 2000. when I go to print it the only option I get is to select is 2"x 3 1/2" business card. That is the correct size but it does not print properly on Avery 8873 template. I cannot find where it will let me select Avery 8873 template. All business cards are created equal in Publisher 2000 if you are creating 10 per sheet. Page setup, Special Size, Business Cards. When you are ready to print, File, Print, Page Options, Click custom options, Side Margin .75 Top Margin .5 Zero Gaps. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ChuckP...