Bogus E-mails

How do STOP the bogus update E-mail messages that is supposed to be from
Microsoft? These E-mail contain what appears to be the official Microsoft
internet page. How can I put a stop from then short of using a SPAM KILLER
program?

Mail merging
I was reading the user guide and its says "Mail Merge does not work with customized fields." Now, on the original form that it has, it has the basics like First name, Last name, address, phone #, etc. If a customized form is created are those fields still considered to be "customized" Also, the next note is "Because MS CRM is a Web application, the mail merge process runs on one list page at a time. If your records list has serveral pages, you have to repeat the process for each list page of records." Does that mean I can only MM (Mail Merge) a certain ...

e-mail
I'm trying to send an Excel file (xls) with a macro as e-mail attachment. But the receiver says the macro doesn't work when she gets it Any ideas? Junior, I would have them check there security setting first to see if this is keeping them from running -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Using Excel 2000 & 97 Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "Junior" <nnn@coldmail.com> wrote in message news:uJRBwKigDHA.3140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I...

Queued Mail
I have recently broken off one of our domains from our Exchange 2000 server to a third party e-mail hosting company and deleted the recipient policy. Afterwards, I migrated our Exchange 2000 system to an Exchange 2003 system (different server) and retired the old Exchange 2K box. For some reason, anytime we try and send mail from the Exchange 2003 system to the recipients who were moved, all the messages are showing up in the queue entitled the fully qualified domain name of the old Exchange 2K. Any ideas? ...

Internal mail
Hi WWW, is it possible to setup a mechanism for some users ( or groups ) to mail just internally ? ( using exchange 2003 std ed ) And the big question is "how to do this" ? Maybe somebody here can help me ! As always thanks in advance. Steven. I think, if you remove their SMTP address, they cannot send mail to the outside world. Not 100% on that, but I think I remember reading that somewhere. "Steven" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1cf001c49a56$79bf6d70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi WWW, > > is it possible to setup a mechanism ...

E-Mail Router 07-17-07
IS the CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router support exchange 2007 ??? At one point a client of mine asked the same question. I contacted MSFT Support and they said that you can only use Exchange 2000/2003 for the CRM Exchange Router. Therefore, they suggested creating a virtual environment for the CRM Mailbox using Exchange 2003. The CRM Exchange Router would then foward them to CRM in Exchange 2007 using an Update to the Email Exchange Router that lets you run the Rules Deployment Wizard to forward emails to computers running on 2007. I have no idea as to what steps could accomplish this as ...

forward mail using code
Hi Can someone please help me out? I need the code to go to the drafts folder and forward the only item in the folder by code. Can anyone point out if there's any existing code so I can modify from? Thanks in advance. Richard ...

Bogus Undeliverables
I've been getting messages from the System Administrator (that look legit) saying a message I sent wasn't delivered. But I didn't send any such message. Is this spam or could this be the result of a virus or worm? Has anyone seen this kind of thing? Any advice is much appreciated. - Dave EVERYONE has seen this. Thanks to the latest viruses that send mail from infected computers that have your email address on them. And thanks to the clueless AV and servers who send NDRs to everyone and their cousin. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...

Exch 55: Some mails won't leave IMC queue
Hi Group, We have running Exchange 5.5 enterprise on Windows 2000 cluster. Recently, we are seeing some mails (with 3mb+ attachment) are not leaving the queue until it timeout. In Details window, email domain name displayed with "Host Unreachable" in every mail stuck in the IMC queue. - All other mails are flowing through - I tried to re-generate the issue. I could not. I tried to sending big attachment mails and to same domains. So, it happens randomly for some emails. Our setup is, Exchange 5.5 IMC forwards all mails to a (sendmail) relay server(s). The relay servers are ...

2 e-mail acounts different folder trees
Hi, A colleague in the office has 2 e-mail accounts. He would like to have different tree for each account. Now they appear together. Is something like this possible? If it is can you help me with a link or with some instructions. Thank you in advance. Hard to say without knowing any details such as Outlook versions type of accounts. Start with; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/sortmail.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Q...

dup e-mail messages
i got g-mail, hotmail and 2 other account. for every g-mail e-message it get i get 1 message in g-mail inbox and 2 message in my quick views unread e-mail. all of by other account goes in thier inbox, 1 in their inbox and 1 in unread box. if i read the other accout in box and delete the message it delete that inbox message and the unreead message, on g-mail inbox i read and delete message and when done it still got 2 copy in my quick views unread e-mail, what do i need to change. ...

User getting duplicated e-mails
Exch2000 SP3, Outlook2002. A specific user reports that she is getting duplicated e-mails on her inbox. I asked her to exist Outlook and relaunch it, no success. Messages are duplicated. How can I fix this ? Sorry for not giving you answer, I have same problem when user configured POP3 accounts and MAPI account in same profile. I�ve tried all available patches until week ago. On MS sites says disble POP3 accounts, they must be out of their minds. In my case this troublesolving problem is unacceptable. "Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23PKDV...

bogus contact ?
When I type the first couple letter in the TO field in outlook it displays a list of users in my contacts whose names match. Recently, a couple of name have appeared who are NOT in my contacts and I do not recognise. I've performed a search of all my emails to see if the names exist in any emails that have been forwarded to me but with no success. I have checked my machine for viruses but it appears to be clean. I am using outlook XP. Has anybody any ideas? The names you see when you type in the To line doesn't necessarily have to be in your Contact folder as the names that p...

Rules and Junk Mail
Is there any way to include mail the program flags as junk as part of a rule? I have two e-mail accounts that I check, and I have a rule that moves anything coming in for the second account into its own folder. The problem is that it is moving ALL the mail to that address there, including stuff that was already moved to Junk either via my junk rule or via the program's junk filters. I want to keep it in the trash where it belongs! Toni I had this problem - and figured out a solution. 1) Copy the Junk Mail rule. You cannot edit this rule, but you can copy it. 2) Modify the rule ...

Outlook 2000 SP3 with XP SP2 Mail Delay
Greetings All, I have run into what appears to be a very common problem - mail delayed from Exchange server to Outlook client until a folder change or F5 (send receive) is hit. Let me first start by saying... I have read all of the KB articles and post that are even remotely related to this and not one of them solve or pinpoint the problem. Client side polling doesn't solve the problem. Why does the consumer need to adjust the registry to cope with the compatibility issues of software from the same manufacture, the arrogance to assume that I should or need to write a deployment script to ...

E-mail Queue
Hello, I've followed TechKnowledge article 870063 and have e- mail queues working from external addresses. How do I get e-mail to flow to these queues from internal Exchange addresses? We would like to use CRM email exclusively for this account. Thanks for any help. Scott Internal email can't be routed to queues unfortunately. I am not aware of anyone finding a workaround for this issue either. Anyone heard of anything? Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Scott" wrote: > > Hello, > > I've followed TechKnowledge article 870063 and hav...

New Junk E-Mail options
Just downloaded and installed the new Junk Email options. Checked "Safe List Only" Does anyone know why - when I cleck the "Also include email from my contacts" in the safe senders list - it does not work -- with the Safe List Only option? ...

2 copies of every new e-mail!
I asked my computer guru to make sure my e-mail goes to my desktop PC and my laptop. That seems to be working, but now I am getting 2 copies of every e-mail in my inbox Can somone tell me how to turn this off so I only receive one copy of each e-mail? On 30 Apr 2004 10:06, "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I asked my computer guru to make sure my e-mail goes to my desktop PC >and my laptop. That seems to be working, but now I am getting 2 copies >of every e-mail in my inbox. > >Can somone tell me how to turn this off so I only receive one...

Unable to send e-mails
Account: 'pop.ntlworld.com', Server: 'pop.ntlworld.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Protocol error.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC91 Receiving messages ok but unable to send re the above message. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx I understand this to have been a Virgin Media problem but it appears to remain unresolved. Is everyone else in the same position or has anyone found a solution? Thx in advance for any help. "Hyde" wrote: > Account: 'pop.ntlworld.com&...

Logic of xlCellTypeBlanks i.e. "Blanks" period or "Blanks" in used range?
Excel 2003 In the following VBA code, I am attempting to: Delete Rows where there are blanks in column H The code below SEEMS to work where there are NO blanks in Col H. But when there ARE blanks in Col H, I still get an Error via MsgBox. Therefore, an Error occurred triggering the MsgBox display. As a result the Row with a blank in Column H was not deleted. Columns("A:W").AutoFilter Field:=8, Criteria1:="=" On Error Resume Next ' In case there no blanks Selection = Range("H2", Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks)).Select ...

Open E-mail in Outlook
I have a DSL provider, COMCAST, and would like to use Outlook to view & send e-mails. I received info from COMCAST re the incoming & outgoing servers, & account name. I found Change Your Server Connection Method & followed instructions but I'm still not getting my e- mails in Outlook. Is this the correct place to do this? Thank you. The instructions for assigning your outgoing and incoming mail server addresses works fine for Outlook. What version are you using? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After ...

Outlook Express won't send mail (sometimes)
I have recently begun to get the following error message when sending mail. It doesn't happen all the time, but often enough to be a hassle: Error Mail could not be sent to account "account name" Explanation sorry, you have not authenticated for relay and <recipient's email address> is not a local address. (#5.7.1) We have recently changed our POP servers, and this is the only computer that is having the problem. As far as I can tell, everything is set up correctly Microsoft Outlook Express 5 Macintosh Edition version 5.0.6 on Mac OS 9.2.2. Thank you in advanc...

Outgoing E-mail
Hi When i am sending an outgoing CRM E-mail my E-mail address is displayed in the "From" field when it reaches the recipient - Can this be changed to a more "normal" behavior where the users names are displayed in the "From" field. Thanks Jakob ------=_NextPart_0001_088915B6 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good Morning Jakob, Outbound CRM email should include the display name of the user sending the email. If you are only seeing the email address, please ensure your display name in Outlook/Exchange matches what is displayed in ...

How do I back up (copy) my Outlook Express mail files?
All I want to do is have a backup copy of all my Outlook Express email folders and files. How do I do this? >-----Original Message----- >All I want to do is have a backup copy of all my Outlook Express email=20 >folders and files. How do I do this? >. > These Newsgroups address Office Outlook. The Outlook Express gurus hang out here: http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=3DInternetExp= lorer This product will do what you wish for a price (I use it for Office Outlook and it has saved me a couple of times. http://www.ajsystems.com/obp4.html=20 http:/...

E-mails keep sending hundreds of times
Occasionally, an e-mail with an MPEG or other attachment continues to send over and over again, hundreds of times, every 2 minutes or so. This will be in the outbox, but never gets to the sent folder. Even when I delete it from the outbox, it will sometimes start up sending again later, this time showing up in neither the outbox nor sent folders. As you can imagine, this is a crisis! Is there some kind of signal that tells either outlook or the isp that the message was sent successfully and tells it to stop. Could that signal be messed up? Thanks. Rich It is probably your AV if you...

Bogus Microsoft Emails
I've been receiving bogus Microsoft Security Patches in emails for over a month. I set up rules and most are now sent to the delete folder. However, I was on vacation for two weeks and maxed out my storage by receiving over 1,000 of these phony emails. I don't want to change my email address which is a question I posted earlier. Is there any other way to resolve this problem? Thanks! Connie your first mistake was posting on the microsoft newsgroups. After posting on a microsoft newsgroups with my hotmail address for the first time, my hotmail account is now filling up with bogu...