body of message now blank

Every message I have received and currently receive has no
body text. If I forward these 'blank' messages, the
recipient receives a notepad attachment with the original
senders message.  Any ideas?
0
anonymous (74722)

The body of your email should reappear

0
anonymous (74722)

restore message
Is it possible to restore a messege deleted form the sent items folder >-----Original Message----- >Is it possible to restore a messege deleted form the sent >items folder >. >i think it is possible >-----Original Message----- >Is it possible to restore a messege deleted form the sent >items folder >. >i think it is possible ...

Sent Messages
We are running Windows 2000 Server, Exchange 2000 Server and a combo of Outlook 2002 and 2000. How can we redirect/forward Sent Messages from an Outlook client workstation to and Exchange 2000 Public Folder or a Windows 2000 Server folder? thanks CharlieT ...

Rules: messages from people in distribution list
Is there any way to create a rule that recognizes e-mails sent from people IN a distribution list? As opposed to e-mails sent to a distribution list. Thanks, CJ > Is there any way to create a rule that recognizes e-mails sent from > people IN a distribution list? As opposed to e-mails sent to a > distribution list. Yes. Just create the rule under Tools - Rules and Alerts and specify messages from the DL. It used to work, I assume it still does. -- -f.h. F.H. Muffman wrote: > Yes. Just create the rule under Tools - Rules and Alerts and specify > messages from the ...

Exchange web access does not poll messages until.
Exchange web access does not poll from our pop account until someone in our office does a send and receive on our particular workstations. Is there a way around this? We try a send receive from within our web access but it does not poll from our pop accounts. by the way we are using server 2003 , and exchange server 2003. Thanks guys Are you using a POP connector or Internet Mail in Outlook? If the former, the send/receive settings are determined by the POP connector itself. If the latter, you aren't going to be able to use Internet Mail in OWA very efficiently (without someone who is...

Delete a sentance in the body on recieve macro
Hi all, I have a need to delete a pecific string of text in a certain emails on recieval to the company users. Our spam traps keep pulling mails out with this text, but we know it's lagite mail. Don't tell me to configure the spam software becouse it's on each workstation and it's a long long ...story.. Is a there a piece of VBA code that can search the body text for this string then remove just that text. I have tried the rules wizard and it can only move mails to a folder. I just want to delete the string of text so the user can still read and reply to the mails. Thanks in...

Outlook express// Need help with yecode messages ?????
I use xp with outlook express. How do i open and use yecode messages???? I downloaded the yencode program but it does not open and i am just too dumb to make it work. Please HELP. THANKS Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the ...

Integration Manager
I'm attempting to use Integration Manager to import data out of our service software, ConnectWise. I create the batch file and then when I attempt to "RUN" I immediately get the message that says... "Integration 'CW Invoice Import' is not ready to run due to the problems: Must provide "Passowrd" value for 'Over Crecit Limit' option. We don't use credit limits - everyone is setup for unlimited credit - both in Great Plains and in the service software. We are running version 7.0. Any thoughts? Try this: 1. In the Destination Mapping win...

CRM 4.0 Outlook Emails are blank
Good morning, I have a client that recently upgraded from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0. Since the upgrade, when a user gets a CRM email they will open it and the email comes up blank. If they close it and try again and it may open fine or be blank again. Has anyone seen this behavior? Is there a solution? Thanks, Jim ...

No graphics in body of message. Why?
When I download e-mail using Outlook, I've noticed that no graphics, such as banners, ads, etc., are appearing in the body of the message. All that is in the window(s) where these things should be appearing are red "x"'s. How do I correct this so that I can get these graphics. Apparently these are not being downloaded or something. How do I correct this? Thanks, Mark these are html pages hosted on a website somewhere, when you send/receive email you must remain connected to the internet to view these kind of emails. if you disconnet from the internet and then try to vie...

Test Message
2009-12-26 23:32:29 ...

Problem automatically inserting "This page is intentionally blank.
Hello, We have some procedures documents and manuals that use odd-page section breaks to separate chapters. Obviously, when a chapter ends on an odd page, Word adds a completely blank page before the next chapter. In order to eliminate this problem, we'd like to add a page with the mention "This page is intentionally blank." at the end of any chapter with an odd page count. I found a great article on the MVPs site by John McGhie: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/TblsFldsFms/InsEvnPgEndChap.htm It works great on some of our documents, but on others there is a problem....

To reduce your body weight & slim your body
To reduce your body weight & slim your body For More Details Please Vist As At http://www.freewebs.com/loseweight207to121 And more to earn please Earn $3,500 Weekly With Google! I Will Show You Proof! Work At Home Only 1hr A Day and earn $3.500 weekly! Limited Time Offer! Act Now! http://sen123.123secrets.hop.clickbank.net/ We can do own without investment you are owner contact with buyer. This website helpful for your business. Please Visit and join to do the Project. http://www.freewebs.com/elancedataentry http://www.freewebs.com/clickbankprofit/ ...

Message Filter Settings
Hi, I am using the Exchange Internet Message Filter and for the most part it is doing a great job. However, I noticed that it is also cathing mail that I sent out. I can't seem to find a setting for it not to catch my outgoing mail. Thanks for any help here. David As I know,the IMF does not support filter outgoing message -- Jammyù�ٴ� "David" <dross@si.rr.com> ���g��l��s�D :#xNBhhd#EHA.1564@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, I am using the Exchange Internet Message Filter and for the most part it > is doing a great job. However, I noticed that it is also cathi...

Need BLANK template for brochure 2 fold 8.5 x 11 inch paper???
Where can I find blank templates for a 2 fold brochure printed on standard letter sized paper? If you really want a blank, then just choose "2 pages per sheet" or "Book fold" under "Multiple pages" on the Margins tab of Page Setup. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "womanatwork" <womanatwork@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E0D0EB4-86E5-4E2C-A083-C7854A74201D@microsoft.com... > Where can I find blank templates for a 2 fold brochure printed ...

Email excel
Hi, I am using Ron de Bruins's Mail_ActiveSheet etc. I would like to sent 1 sheet in the body and 1 sheet as an attachment, however I can't find this combination on his site. My effort to try and combine.....enough said! Pse help -- HJN Hi Hennie Good morning, I will post a example for you after work -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Hennie Neuhoff" <HennieNeuhoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7B908DD-9D09-45D5-8501-A0232192B097@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I am using Ron de Bruins's Mail_...

How do I change the default labels to match Avery label blanks?
I am attempting to use Avery business card templates but publisher will not allow me to create appropriate sizes and numbers of labels. Each page is 1x4 and the label template is 2x5 labels per page. Avery template 27881. Any suggestions? I can't understand your measurements. What is the size of one card? If it is the standard 3 x 2.5 then setup your page as a business card. Click "change copies per sheet", set the top to .5 and the side to ..75, the gaps to zero. If you have Publisher 2000 or below, in page setup, special size, business card. When you have finished your...

Want IF statement to return a real blank
I am working with large data spreadsheets and write a lot of IF statements such as =IF(A1>$G$5,"",A1). This gets me a blank cell which is what I want. However, that blank isn't "real." There is something in that cell which returns the VALUE error message when I write an equation in another cell which references that "blank" cell. What can I use in place of the "" to get a "real" blank cell? I am using a work-around by sorting then doing "clear contents" of the blank cells. Not very efficient. Try this: =IF(A1>...

body culture
HI THIS IS KAJAL AGARWAL:- WE WRTEN ABOUT FOR UK GIRLS CONTENT. THERE PEOPLE ARE CULTURE AND THAT CITY STATUS ALL ABOUT. PLEASE VISIT FOR http://ukgirlsbody.blogspot.com ALL UK GIRLS ARE BELONG TO US ...

The messaging interface has returned an unknown error #2
A user has an intermittent error when sending emails with attachments: 'The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart Outlook' and it boots her out of Outlook before she has a chance to save the email or attachment elsewhere. All other users have exactly the same setup: MS Outlook 2000 SR-1 but no-one else has this issue. I found this error on the microsoft support site and it says that MS have a specific fix, but when I enter their legal product code it says it is wrong and doesn't allow me to go any further to download the fix? ...

XmlSerializer and blank namespace

Mail, pdf attachments appear in body, not as pdf file
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I am trying to attach a pdf file to an email message. I keep getting the actual pdf in the body of the email message, as opposed to an actual attachment for the receiver to open and possibly print out. Playing around, I managed to get a icon (camera, piece of paper) to appear in the body of the email message, but don't know what I did, and haven't been able to duplicate it. Hope someone can help. Thanks from Connecticut Are you talking about Mail.app, the mail application that comes with Mac OS X? These newsgroups are for Mic...

No new mail message
Is there a way to get Outlook to report there is no new mail? It works fine reporting new mail, but if there is no new mail, it would be nice to get a message. Otherwise I could have a problem receiving. If I could get a "no new mail" message, then I would know for sure. Bob Mannel No. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. "Bob Mannel" <bobmannel@charter.net> wrote in message news:0dbe01c3b462$03bf76e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... | Is there a way to get Outlook to report there is no new | mail? It works fin...

Global message receive size not overrided by user size
We have a global size of 10240KB for send and recieve and some users have larger sizes of 20480KB. The user size is not overriding the global as it should. We do not have a connector size or smpt server size set. This is exchange 2003 SP2 native. User limit should not override anything else - limits are evaluated independently of each other. Jbutler wrote: > We have a global size of 10240KB for send and recieve and some users > have larger sizes of 20480KB. The user size is not overriding the > global as it should. We do not have a connector size or smpt server > size set. ...

Hidden messages!
When I start Outlook 2003 there are new messages that where not ther as of the last time i closed the application. Yet OL3 has not had time to poll for new messages. It is as if they just show up! Is this a known issue. John Smith <JS@noway.com> wrote: > When I start Outlook 2003 there are new messages that where not ther > as of the last time i closed the application. Yet OL3 has not had > time to poll for new messages. Perhaps it polled just before you closed it. Click Tools>Options>Mail Setup>Send/Receive. See if the "Perform and automatic send/re...

Error message. I can receive but not send on outlook 2007
I have just installed office 2007 Professional onto Windows Vista. I am having problems with Outlook. At first i could not send or receive without getting the error 'This operation failed. An object cannot be found'. I deleted one (of two) personal folder links in the data files section of account settings and i'm now able to receive messages. However i still can't send emails. The send/receive reports that the connection is fine however when i draft a new email and press send, the error message 'This operation failed. An object cannot be found'. Please adv...