Blank tasks appearing in Outlook 2002.

     I have a user who is experiencing a reoccurring problem with her tasks
in Outlook. Every time she clicks on her calendar, in Outlook 2002, a blank
task appears under her task folder. In addition; anyone viewing her calendar,
from their respective PCs, that click on her calendar generates a blank task
in the original user’s task folder.

     Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

launch outlook installer processes failed
Hi, When i am trying to install MS CRM 3.0 on a computer , the set up fails " launch outlook installer processes failed". If i look at the folders , i see one new folder " personal folder" and folders becomes double and triple when i try to re-install. is there anything i am missing in outlook? thanks Aami Try asking in the microsoft.public.crm newsgroup, since it's the group = that handles the Microsoft CRM add-in for Outlookk.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm ...

Scheduled Tasks
Hello! In my Exchange 2000 server's Event Viewer under the Apps. I get the following every morning at exactly 2:00 AM. Warning: WinMgmt, no Category, Event ID 29, followed immediately by Error: WinMgmt, no Category, Event ID 27. My questions are: Are there any place in W2K or X2k where I can find daily scheduld tasks? Is there a way to eliminate these messages? They appear in the viewer everyday. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. -- JoeCL LACO-CAO ...

gp 8, ms project server 2002, sharepoint server 2003
Can these all be installed on the same server? Project server 2002 and SP2003 can (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840701). Does GP8 ruin the mix? Pl. advise. Thanks. ------=_NextPart_0001_D682CC7A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I would appreciate your patience while I am having tech expert look into this issue. Thanks for using MSDN Managed Newsgroup. Vikrant Dalwale Microsoft SQL Server Support Professional Microsoft highly recommends to all of our customers that they visit the http://www.microsoft.com/protect site and perf...

Automatic cached mode in outlook 2003
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to setup cached mode in outlook 2003 automatically for every user who logs into Outlook. Instead of using the manual setup on the client itself, is there a way to do it, so that every user is using cached mode automatically? thanks! In news:2BE42A3A-65FC-453C-BFB1-15565B69118F@microsoft.com, needlittlehelpwithSMS <needlittlehelpwithSMS@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to setup cached mode in outlook > 2003 automatically for every user who logs into Outlook. > > Instead of using the manual set...

Outlook and dial up window
When I open Outlook 2000 in XP a dial up window is also sometimes displayed. This appears to be quite random. Where is the control switch located/ ...

Delete blank rows Macro
Using MS Excel 2000. Help creating a macro please. I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to delete the entire row. Thanks in advance. -- Richard "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD28F95E-58CF-4961-A3AD-E37FC68AE0F4@microsoft.com... > Using MS Excel 2000. > Help creating a macro please. > > I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to > delete the entire row. > > Thanks in advance. > -- > Richard Something like Sub DeleteRowsIfBlank() Dim lrow as Long...

Synchronizing Outlook Contacts and Exchange GAL
Hello All, I have an outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 environment. When I meet with Clients and get their info I update my contacts with outlook with the new info. But How do I get the Exchange GAL to be automatically updated (synchronized) with my contacts? thanks in advance for your help. On 3 Apr 2006 11:10:26 -0700, sambabo@gmail.com wrote: >Hello All, >I have an outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 environment. When I meet with >Clients and get their info I update my contacts with outlook with the >new info. But How do I get the Exchange GAL to be automatically updated >(synchr...

Modify Members Tab in outlook
Hi, Im trying to remove access to the modify members tab, in the outlook GAL. This appears when you list the members of a Distribution group. I would like to disable this option so Distribution lists may only be modified through Active Directory. Any help would be appreaciated..... Daragh Have you checked to see if anyone is indeed *able* to modify the members of the group from within Outlook? Just the presence of the tab doesn't mean the user has permissions to do it...post back with more info... daragh wrote: > Hi, > > Im trying to remove access to the modify members...

Best way for multiple people to edit Outlook & synch with Pocket PC?
My department uses Exchange Server, so my life is simple: Outlook is just operating in client mode, and my PDA's synch using machines at school or at home. No worries. My wife's department, unfortunately, does not use an Exchange Server. So I figure that using Outlook in stand-alone mode, with ..PST files, is the best way to synch her Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks. [Email is being done via a seperate POP-mail service, so that's not an issue here.]. What we want to do is enable her to add data from an Outlook client either from her home machine or from her school machine, and sy...

Right-click menu does not appear
I am having an issue with Outlook 2000. I have installed Microsoft Outlook 2000 with Office 2000 SR-1 and SP3. When I log on as the user (with or without local admin rights on the machine) then he cannot right-click on messages in his Inbox. Right-clicking works fine on any of the folders in the folder list. In the message list, no menu pops up at all. When I am logged onto the computer as myself (with domain admin rights) it works fine. None of our other Outlook installations are having this issue. The computer with the issue is a Dell Latitude laptop running Windows XP Professional wi...

Report = Blank?
Hello, I have a report that I got from this forum, and when I use it, everything is fine. The problem I am currently having though is if say I try and generate the report using RegisterID & Date then I get a blank report...if I try one or the other, then I am fine...I pretty much tried every angle with RegisterID and with Date, and nothing...any advise would be great, as I have seen this happen with other reports as well, where the final outcome is a blank report. Thank You, Vince "When I run into problems, we more often than not fix them ourselves. Can't put a price on ...

outlook 2000 opens mailboxes, but not email
Outlook 2000 will show mailboxes but will not respond when trying to read or send. Did repair of Office 2000 Professional and Outlook 2000 but to no avail. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Ron <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook 2000 will show mailboxes but will not respond when > trying to read or send. Did repair of Office 2000 > Professional and Outlook 2000 but to no avail. What happens when you try? -- Brian Tillman Hourglass stays on screen, CTRL+ALT+DEL to check status shows that Outlook is not responding and I have to end task. Operati...

Blank Cells #4
Hello, I am trying to do the following: 1 - In Cell A4 display the SUM of A1 + A2 + A3 if at least one of these cells is not empty. 2 - In Cell A6 display A5-A4 if both cells are not empty. How can I do this? Thank You, Miguel = Sum(A1:A3) ...and... =IF(AND(LEN(A5),LEN(A4)),A5-A4,"") -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "Shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message news:25110584.2678.1325119728434.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@yqnd19... > Hello, > > I am trying to do ...

Toolbars spontaneously appearing
Hi all, I'm using MS Office 2003 on an XP OS. Whenever I start Word by double clicking the shortcut to a document that I have previously saved to the HDD, I find that two unwanted toolbars appear in the middle of the open window. Toolbars that I have never used. Nothing I do seems to stop them from appearing each and every time I open this document. What's up with that? Hope someone can give me some good advice that will eliminate them permanently. All assistance is greatly appreciated, Cheers Buck Which toolbars? My guess is the Control Toolbox and the associated D...

Outlook XP- Is Cached Mode Possible
Hello, I got a chance to play around with an eval copy of Outlook 2003. I liked the cached mode, especially for my laptop over dialup. I would like to do the same thing with Outlook XP. I'm sure that I cant, but is there something I can do to achieve a similar effect? I don't know much about personal files. I am using an Exchange server and would like to keep everything there, and also have a local copy. I know I can POP and leave the messages on the Exchange server, but would like access to my entire account (contacts, tasks, etc.), not just mail. Thanks, Chris If you connect by ...

Outlook and rx 5965 HP Travel Companion
HP iPAQ rx5965 Travel Companion, Windows Mobile 5.0 In rx5965 Outlook "sent folder", the name of sender is displayed. I would like to change the "from" to "receiver's" name. Can someone tell me whether it is possible to change the "from" field to "receiver's name" instead? snomazushi <snospam@kamakura.net> wrote: > HP iPAQ rx5965 Travel Companion, Windows Mobile 5.0 > > In rx5965 Outlook "sent folder", the name of sender is displayed. I > would like to change the "from" to "receiver...

Deleting Blank Characters in a Cell
I have a list of names with email addresses of attendees of a seminar series that I am trying to compile into a list that can be copied and pasted into an email (using BCC as the methodology for emailing). The challenge that I have is that when these files were exported from the database to excel (not sure how), all of the cells contain exactly 100 characters even though the email address may only contain 13-20 characters. Is there a way to "trim" the blank characters after the last character that is used by a letter instead of blank character field? Thanks in advance! PZan --...

Blank .msg attachments
Here's an odd one, When an email has been forwarded to, or replyed to and is using the 'attach as attachment' option (as opposed to embed text), the message is delivered with attachment, but the attachment appears blank. It is only .msg attachments that have this problem, everything else gets thru fine (.doc, ..xls, .exe etc.) The attachment is 64bytes long, and has nothing in it. Exchange 2003, Windows 2003 and Outlook 2003 being used. Any ideas anyone? -- The man with no shoes. MCSE (W2K3, W2K), MCSA (W2K3, W2K), MCSE+I (NT4), CCNA + others.... All replies to group pleas...

Outlook Exchange to Outlook
Hi all, I had Microsoft Outlook 2000 installed on my personal notebook. I used my notebook at work, and the IT manager installed Outlook 2003, and set it up so that I needed to login to the Exchange Server via a L/P. I have since been layed off, and my work email account has been disabled. When opening Outlook, I am required to input a L/P, but they no longer work. If I hit "Cancel", Outlook closes down. How can I disable the L/P, or can I somehow access and export the personal information (contacts, emails - the latter of which are fortunately saved to my notebook hard driv...

Outlook 2002 Won't Snd/Rcv but Test Settings Works
Just recently, when I press the send/receive button, it fails to do so. It's a hit or miss occurance, happening for a while every day for the last week. When I check my account settings, they're all exactly as they should be (other computers on the same network use the same settings and have no issues). When I hit the 'Test Account Settings' button, it works perfectly. Yet when I go to check for the test mail, the send/receive no longer works (I checked my mail using webmail and the test emails were there). Basically I've been able to find no correlation with...

conditional formatting:highlight row based on blank or non-blank c
Does anyone know if, and how, is possible to use Conditional Formatting feature to automatically highlight the whole row if a specific cell in that row is non-blank (or blank)? Thank you! Hi, Yes, first select your row then in your conditional formatting select "formula is" from the drop down menu and type: =ISBLANK($A1)=FALSE or =ISBLANK($A1)=TRUE depending on weather you want the condition to apply when your cell is blank or non blank. HTH JG -- pinmaster ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum....

Outlook, NTL Broadband and POP3
I have NTL Broadband and use various non-NTL POP3 servers for my business EM addresses using my business Domain names. Outlook has worked perfectly OK until last Friday, but now it won't permit me to receive EMs via my broadband connection. NTL say they do not stop this happening but they think it is something within XP that does. I think that I may have downloaded a Microsoft upgrade which has caused it !! Help, my business can't function !! I also have this problem with Outlook sending mail fine, but says 'no new messages' when I try to recive on my NTL account. A...

Outlook 2007 crash on start
I am running windows 7 professional with office 2007 enterprise. I just started getting a problem with outlook. Everytime I try to open it I get the error NTDSAPI.DLL path was not found and to reinstall outlook. The problem is when I reinstall outlook I get the same problem. I have tried many things with no success. Thanks, Nate79;117779 Wrote: > I am running windows 7 professional with office 2007 enterprise. I just > started getting a problem with outlook. Everytime I try to open it I > get the > error NTDSAPI.DLL path was not found and to reinstall outlook. T...

Item not appearing on the transaction screen
Hi We currently have our tills set up so that at the end of the tendering process the change window remains open until the close button is pressed in the change window via the touchscreen. However, if a cashier forgets to close the change window and subsequently scans an item, the scanning process causes the change window to close but the item that was scanned does not appear on the transaction screen and the item can go through free of charge...... I know that I can set the change window to close automaticly via Config > options > POS options but this is not liked by the staff....

Outlook 2003 & receiving or sending pictures...
Is there any "add-in" or anything that can allow one to create a PLAIN TEXT email but have a picture in the email, not as an attachement, like in Outlook Express? thus when viewing the email you can see the picture in the preview mode, and not have to open it as an attachment. Hope this makes sense... No, plain text means exactly that - no formatting, no nothing extra. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without re...