Blank or missing sender

Hi,

I have a E2k and E55 mix environment.  Sometimes when my
users use the send on behalf function to send an email
out, the recipients would get the email with a blank
sender address.

Does anyone know why?

Ken
0
keny (1)

Delete blank rows Macro
Using MS Excel 2000. Help creating a macro please. I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to delete the entire row. Thanks in advance. -- Richard "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD28F95E-58CF-4961-A3AD-E37FC68AE0F4@microsoft.com... > Using MS Excel 2000. > Help creating a macro please. > > I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to > delete the entire row. > > Thanks in advance. > -- > Richard Something like Sub DeleteRowsIfBlank() Dim lrow as Long...

Import from OE
When I import my messages from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000, then there are many emails without reseived date and time stamp. How can I import messages with date and time? ...

Report = Blank?
Hello, I have a report that I got from this forum, and when I use it, everything is fine. The problem I am currently having though is if say I try and generate the report using RegisterID & Date then I get a blank report...if I try one or the other, then I am fine...I pretty much tried every angle with RegisterID and with Date, and nothing...any advise would be great, as I have seen this happen with other reports as well, where the final outcome is a blank report. Thank You, Vince "When I run into problems, we more often than not fix them ourselves. Can't put a price on ...

Blank Cells #4
Hello, I am trying to do the following: 1 - In Cell A4 display the SUM of A1 + A2 + A3 if at least one of these cells is not empty. 2 - In Cell A6 display A5-A4 if both cells are not empty. How can I do this? Thank You, Miguel = Sum(A1:A3) ...and... =IF(AND(LEN(A5),LEN(A4)),A5-A4,"") -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "Shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message news:25110584.2678.1325119728434.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@yqnd19... > Hello, > > I am trying to do ...

Blank .msg attachments
Here's an odd one, When an email has been forwarded to, or replyed to and is using the 'attach as attachment' option (as opposed to embed text), the message is delivered with attachment, but the attachment appears blank. It is only .msg attachments that have this problem, everything else gets thru fine (.doc, ..xls, .exe etc.) The attachment is 64bytes long, and has nothing in it. Exchange 2003, Windows 2003 and Outlook 2003 being used. Any ideas anyone? -- The man with no shoes. MCSE (W2K3, W2K), MCSA (W2K3, W2K), MCSE+I (NT4), CCNA + others.... All replies to group pleas...

Deleting Blank Characters in a Cell
I have a list of names with email addresses of attendees of a seminar series that I am trying to compile into a list that can be copied and pasted into an email (using BCC as the methodology for emailing). The challenge that I have is that when these files were exported from the database to excel (not sure how), all of the cells contain exactly 100 characters even though the email address may only contain 13-20 characters. Is there a way to "trim" the blank characters after the last character that is used by a letter instead of blank character field? Thanks in advance! PZan --...

conditional formatting:highlight row based on blank or non-blank c
Does anyone know if, and how, is possible to use Conditional Formatting feature to automatically highlight the whole row if a specific cell in that row is non-blank (or blank)? Thank you! Hi, Yes, first select your row then in your conditional formatting select "formula is" from the drop down menu and type: =ISBLANK($A1)=FALSE or =ISBLANK($A1)=TRUE depending on weather you want the condition to apply when your cell is blank or non blank. HTH JG -- pinmaster ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum....

Counting With Blank Rows
Hi, If I have a column of numbers like this: 4 5 6 3 7 8 9 3 2 7 4 1 4 How do I count the number of items between the blanks so it will look like I have it in the example. The number to the right and bottom is the count. So, for the numbers 4,5 6 the count is three. For 7,8 9 the count is three and for the numbers 2,7,4,1 the count is four. Is there a way to do this withoug using a macro? Thanks. Hi, You need to use the "count" function. If the rows in your example are 1-12 and the column is A, for the first group you'd type in (in column B) "=count(a1:a...

Charting blanks as spaces
I know you can chart blank cells as spaces by clicking it in the options...this is a little different. The cell it is charting as an if function in it to display a blank cell. example: =if(D3="","",D5-D3) So when D3 is blank it should display in cell D6 a blank. But when it charts it, it charts it as a zero. I want it to chart it as a gap. I tried =if(D3="",NA(),D5-D3), This way i get a "#N/A" error in my cell, which i can hide through conditional formating. but when i click display>data labels>values in chart options it displays "#...

Express rule missing from Outlook?
Hi, and thanks in advance: There is a rule in Express that says: If address in the to, cc or bcc = (list) then do not download from the server. Where is it in Outlook 2003 please? Is it possible for me to import all the rules I had before I upgraded from express to Outlook? Many thanks "Blue Band" <BlueBand@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35E74191-2ADA-4307-AE0A-D96FFFCC8772@microsoft.com > Hi, and thanks in advance: > There is a rule in Express that says: If address in the to, cc or bcc > = (list) then do not download from the server. > Where i...

Physical Inventory-Am I missing something?
FOLLOWING IS A REPRINT FROM THE HELP MENU 1. On the Inventory menu, click Physical Inventory. 2. Click New. 3. Select Create a new blank physical inventory count for manual entry, and then click OK. 4. Enter a Reference number and Description for your physical inventory, and then do one of the following to create a list of items to count. • Click Add to manually add items. • Click Quick Scan to scan barcoded items. WHERE DO YOU FIND "QUICK SCAN"? WE WANT TO USE PORTABLE BARCODE SCANNERS WHEN TAKING INVENTORY. CAN THIS BE DONE. IF SO, HOW? THANKS -- John G at ...

Blank, yet not blank
Hi, I copied some info from a database and pasted it to Excel where I wanted to manipulate the data. I notice that some of the cells, though appearing to be blank (and not showing 0 either), still responded to a simple formula like IF(OR(A1="",A1=0),1,0) giving the answer as 1. Can anyone tell me what's happening here, as it does mean I need to unneccessarily extend the formulas to exclude these cells. Rob "Rob" wrote: > Hi, > > I copied some info from a database and pasted it to Excel where I wanted to > manipulate the data. I notice that so...

BLANK FORM / QUERY
My database is pretty basic with tables, forms, queries etc. I'd like to display a form that allows me to type in a figure in the first field and the rest of the fields will populate automatically. I'm not sure how to create a query where the field awaits input. Thanks in advance. -- TomMurray In the query's criteria box, use square brackets: [Enter a value] or from a form: [Forms]![FormName]![txBoxName] in the first case, you will be prompted. In the second, you will only be prompted if the form isn't open. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http:/...

omi9.dll missing
I am running Windows 98, and have Microsoft Office 97 and it includes Outlook vers 8.5. For some reason, everytime I try to start Outlook it gives me an error message: "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. A required component is missing: OMI9.DLL. Please install Microsoft Outlook again." I have un-installed and re-installed Outlook and Office many times...the result never changes. I have looked on another computer with a similar set-up, no error message, but I can't find omi9.dll on that machine either. What's going on here? How do I fix this (and move on with my li...

Blank Records in Catalog Merge
I am printing a directory with the following information: Name Child's Name Phone Number Address The records that do not have an entry under "Child's Name" are coming out like this: Name Phone Number Address (...with a blank space where the "Child's Name" field would be.) Even worse (and more confusing when reading the final document) is when the record has neither a "Child's Name" entry nor a "Phone Number" entry, and you get this: Name Address Basically, I want it to ignore the line if there is no data in the field. Accord...

Icons missing and quitting unexpectably
I have Office for Mac 2004 on my MacBook Pro. I have had it since April or June, and just recently some weird things have been happening. When I go to create a new document, the Gallery doesn't show all of the previews of the templates. Instead, it shows a black and white picture that says 'Quicktime Pic' and has a guy with a speech bubble with an exclamation point, and the Quicktime logo. Also, when I open certain saved documents in the Microsoft Office products, it will show the document for like, 2 seconds, then it quits. Anyone have any idea what is wrong? Nicole Hi Nicole:...

Page shows up in print preview, but prints blank...
I'm trying to print a booklet with graphics on both the front and back covers. The back cover graphics and text appear fine in print preview, but when I send it to the printer, it prints blank. The front cover is fine. Help! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to print to a local printer by using Office programs in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870622/en-us Have you checked the manufacturer's web page for your model printer? There maybe an updated driver. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://offi...

Blank Document no longer blank
Every time Word opens, words and a picture (that were used at one time) appear as the blank document. I cannot find any place/button/option that will remove the words or picture from the default new document HELP please! See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/blankdocnotblank.htm for tips on how to remove content from the Normal.dot(x) Hope this helps DeanH "AnaMarie" wrote: > Every time Word opens, words and a picture (that were used at one time) > appear as the blank document. I cannot find any place/button/option that will > remove the words or p...

Blank Email
I have a customer with nagging and intermittent Exchange issue. Every so often when they send an email, the body of the email is blank, though there was text when they hit send. The Sent Items folder also shows the email with a blank body. There are no errors on the Exchange Server. It is happening on both the Terminal Server and on a PC, so it looks like it's Exchange Specific. Has anyone seen this? There in nothing on MS, and Google groups asks the question with no answer. Help! -Hal ...

Day missing from Meeting Requests
Hi all Using Outlook 2003 SP2. When I send a Meeting Request, I can see the day in the Start Time and Finish Time. However, when I receive Meeting Requests, the "When" field shows the date and time only (e.g. "20 December 2006 19:00-19:30"), but not the day. I have poked around Outlook's options and help file but found nothing. Is it possible to do this please? I suspect it may require the form to be re-designed perhaps? Thanks in advance. Scott ...

Copy named range, but skip blanks
My goal here is to copy "NewRecord" and paste values only in the first blank cell in column A on the Payment History sheet, while skipping blanks rows. "NewRecord" has 22 rows with formulas in columns A, B & C. Sometimes all 22 rows will have data entered, sometimes only the 1st row. The marco works, but does not skip the blank rows in NewRecord - is it because there are formulas present? How do I fix this? Also, how do I assure my macro is pasting on the first blank row of column A? Application.Goto Reference:="NewRecord" Se...

Blank.potm with vba
I have a template ‘blank.potm’ with a macro ‘btnActionPPt’. With the custom UI Editor I have made a new tab ‘Name’ with a button with a onaction=’btnActionPPT’(XML). If I open the blank.potm, it works perfect. The vba-macro open a new powerpoint-template. However, if I start powerpoint, the tab ‘Name’ is active, but the button give a error that te macro do not found. In te vba-editor there the macro is active. In Word it works correct. Who can help me? Dick In article <AC1773F4-380F-4393-BA76-4EBC7559F06D@microsoft.com>, Dick wrote: > I have a template �blank.po...

missing email #6
Hi, Hope somebody knows how to fix my problem. Exchange 2003 GFI Mail Essentials 10 Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Trend Micro server protect I have a user that cannot recieve emails from a certain external user. The same email is sent to me and comes through fine. any ideas? No attachments and none of the emails showed up in the spam filter. No rules are setup on the mailbox either. Are there any utilities that would help me troubleshoot this? thanks in advance. have you done any message tracing? I would do that first, to see if the message in question is actually being delivered to th...

IMAP, "sent to" information missing
Dear All, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003 to check my emails on an IMAP account. But in the folder "sent items" - the field "to" is empty and doesn't show any information (email, name, etc.) to whom I sent my emails. Does anybody know how to fix that problem? Best Chris Hi, I was reading your post and just wanted to add that I am having the same problem. I don't see anyone suggesting a solution. Have you figured out what the problem is? Thanks, apar "christopher.kummer@gmail.com" wrote: > Dear All, > > I am using Microsoft Outlook ...

Blank Message Bodies in OWA
I'm running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT4 SP6. Using OWA end users can successfully access the Inbox but when they open a message the body is blank. If they click on reply or forward, when the form opens it shows the content of the body so it is a weird situation. I was having some problems that were fixed with KB818709, I suspect this problem started after that; however I can't say for sure that this problem started after I applied that fix. I have already applied the fixes recommended in KB314532 but it didn't help. I hope somebody has an idea about what to try next. Thanks. I'd ...