Blank emails #6

well, i am running WinXP SP1a with Outlook Express 6.
i've got all these emails in my inbox. and when i try to
read them, they appear blank. i try forwarding them to
another email account (hotmail). and when i view them on
hotmails website. they appear blank as well.

if i put my mouse over the area where the text of the
email should be, the mouse has an "arrow with a
stationery hourglass".

the only way i was possibly able to fix this was to run
this command in the start>run box

i typed in "regsvr32 inetcomm.dll". this works, but if i
turn the computer off, it won't work. i need a permanent
fix.

email me if u can help me out. i'll probably wont be
checkin this newsgroup again, so email me if u can help
me out.

- thank you in advance

..nexus <matrix_invincible@hotmail.com> wrote:

> well, i am running WinXP SP1a with Outlook Express 6.

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman
0

test emails not working
I've just set up my email account but cant get anything to work. I've got the following error messages: The sever was found but there was not response. Have you checked with your ISP to ensure the account settings are correct? Have you tried deleting and recreating your accounts? Also, when posting a question about Outlook, it is essential you post your version (from the description, it sounds like you are using 2002 or 2003). -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be...

email address question
Can it be changed so that if a user sends email from our exchange 2k3 enterprise server the address showing will be from a different email address then then user's exchange address? In news:OCJyU9BCHHA.4348@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Mark <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> typed: > Can it be changed so that if a user sends email from our exchange 2k3 > enterprise server the address showing will be from a different email > address then then user's exchange address? No; they send from the address that...well, that they're sending from. What exactly is it you're trying to d...

Delete blank rows Macro
Using MS Excel 2000. Help creating a macro please. I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to delete the entire row. Thanks in advance. -- Richard "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD28F95E-58CF-4961-A3AD-E37FC68AE0F4@microsoft.com... > Using MS Excel 2000. > Help creating a macro please. > > I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to > delete the entire row. > > Thanks in advance. > -- > Richard Something like Sub DeleteRowsIfBlank() Dim lrow as Long...

Email Template Suggestion
When creating a template that will be used by Workflow, it is okay to "suggest" recipients for the template by default, however, the designer should have the option (at least an administrator) to determine who the recipients will really be. For instance, when a lead is created, I want to notify internal recipients with proprietary information, but NOT the potential customer. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pa...

Report = Blank?
Hello, I have a report that I got from this forum, and when I use it, everything is fine. The problem I am currently having though is if say I try and generate the report using RegisterID & Date then I get a blank report...if I try one or the other, then I am fine...I pretty much tried every angle with RegisterID and with Date, and nothing...any advise would be great, as I have seen this happen with other reports as well, where the final outcome is a blank report. Thank You, Vince "When I run into problems, we more often than not fix them ourselves. Can't put a price on ...

Visible Jpegs in email don't print
Using Windows 98 and Outlook 2000. JPEG within the email text (like a logo) do not print. I've forwarded the msg to Win XP/Outlook2000 and it prints fine. I've also controlled for the printer. The problem seems to stem from the computer running Windows98/Outlook2000. There don't appear to be any options to check. Could it be I need to download a certain patch or something? Thanks for any advice. Colfax Hi Colfax, this could be the help you need http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;271562 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den News...

email hijacked?
Help! Periodically when I start-up outlook to check email, outlook will indicate that it is sending email even though I don't have email to send. The emails don't show up in the 'sent items' folder and i'm haven't been able to stop the emails to check what they are before they go out. I have received one or two email failure replies with content that I clearly didn't send. I think it's been hijacked, but haven't been able to locate the culprit with several spyware and security products (ad-aware, spybot, norton). Checked for mydoom and not in...

Outlook 2003, how to recognize replied email
I've been a long time user of Outlook Express, am now using Outlook 2003. After replying to an email from the inbox in Outlook 2003, why doesn't the icon change showing me that I've replied to the email after doing so? Am I missing something, how do you tell if a reply has been made. Please send me a direct reply to skidown92.removethis@hotmail.com Thanks ...

Second email address for recipient
running windows server 2003, with exchange 2003. I've been tasked to create an email address, specifically comments@mycompany.com to be used in conjunction with my web site. I want messages sent to this email address to be delivered to one of my users, who already has their own email address. I tried just creating a contact for this but that didn't work out. Anyone have any suggestions? Do I need to create another alias for this particular user? There may be a better method then mine, but for us I just create a distribution group with email address of comments@mycompany.com, ...

Configuring SBS2008 to allow mobile phones to use email / POP3
Hi, I have a customer that wants their field staff to use their Nokia phones to access their mailboxes on Small Business Server 2008 / Exchange 2007. What is required to set this up ? - Exchange 2007 / POP3 configuration ??? - Firewall configuration ??? Thanks in advance. Regards Michael What OS does Nokia use? Windows Mobile, Iphones and Palm Pre all use Exchange Active Sync (or some easy permutaion) which is easy enough. No pop required. No firewall changes either. On Mon, 17 May 2010 16:24:01 -0700, Michael <michael.green@solventgreen.com.nospam> wrote: &...

Blank Cells #4
Hello, I am trying to do the following: 1 - In Cell A4 display the SUM of A1 + A2 + A3 if at least one of these cells is not empty. 2 - In Cell A6 display A5-A4 if both cells are not empty. How can I do this? Thank You, Miguel = Sum(A1:A3) ...and... =IF(AND(LEN(A5),LEN(A4)),A5-A4,"") -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "Shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message news:25110584.2678.1325119728434.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@yqnd19... > Hello, > > I am trying to do ...

outlook 2000 opens mailboxes, but not email
Outlook 2000 will show mailboxes but will not respond when trying to read or send. Did repair of Office 2000 Professional and Outlook 2000 but to no avail. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Ron <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook 2000 will show mailboxes but will not respond when > trying to read or send. Did repair of Office 2000 > Professional and Outlook 2000 but to no avail. What happens when you try? -- Brian Tillman Hourglass stays on screen, CTRL+ALT+DEL to check status shows that Outlook is not responding and I have to end task. Operati...

email forwarding #6
I've tested and gotten internal email forwarding to work for contacts in the AD to an external SMTP address. Is there a way without 3rd party software to forward externally sent received email to an external email address? for example, we have a few remotes sales persons with their own AOL accounts. we want to be able to forward email received on our exchange server from joe@customer.com to recipient salesguy1@company.com forward to salesguy1@aol.com. for obvious reasons, we can't just allow open relaying to the AOL domain. Is there any way to allow this? I would think there would...

Deleting Blank Characters in a Cell
I have a list of names with email addresses of attendees of a seminar series that I am trying to compile into a list that can be copied and pasted into an email (using BCC as the methodology for emailing). The challenge that I have is that when these files were exported from the database to excel (not sure how), all of the cells contain exactly 100 characters even though the email address may only contain 13-20 characters. Is there a way to "trim" the blank characters after the last character that is used by a letter instead of blank character field? Thanks in advance! PZan --...

Blank .msg attachments
Here's an odd one, When an email has been forwarded to, or replyed to and is using the 'attach as attachment' option (as opposed to embed text), the message is delivered with attachment, but the attachment appears blank. It is only .msg attachments that have this problem, everything else gets thru fine (.doc, ..xls, .exe etc.) The attachment is 64bytes long, and has nothing in it. Exchange 2003, Windows 2003 and Outlook 2003 being used. Any ideas anyone? -- The man with no shoes. MCSE (W2K3, W2K), MCSA (W2K3, W2K), MCSE+I (NT4), CCNA + others.... All replies to group pleas...

conditional formatting:highlight row based on blank or non-blank c
Does anyone know if, and how, is possible to use Conditional Formatting feature to automatically highlight the whole row if a specific cell in that row is non-blank (or blank)? Thank you! Hi, Yes, first select your row then in your conditional formatting select "formula is" from the drop down menu and type: =ISBLANK($A1)=FALSE or =ISBLANK($A1)=TRUE depending on weather you want the condition to apply when your cell is blank or non blank. HTH JG -- pinmaster ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum....

email address on Service Call Entry window
Add an email address field to the Service Call Entry window for the customer contact on the service call. Even if it is not pulled from the email address of the address id on the service call, at least the dispatcher could enter an email address on the service call in order to communicate with the customer regarding the call. It is common to take email address as part of contact information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the m...

Counting With Blank Rows
Hi, If I have a column of numbers like this: 4 5 6 3 7 8 9 3 2 7 4 1 4 How do I count the number of items between the blanks so it will look like I have it in the example. The number to the right and bottom is the count. So, for the numbers 4,5 6 the count is three. For 7,8 9 the count is three and for the numbers 2,7,4,1 the count is four. Is there a way to do this withoug using a macro? Thanks. Hi, You need to use the "count" function. If the rows in your example are 1-12 and the column is A, for the first group you'd type in (in column B) "=count(a1:a...

Emailing from SharePoint
I've set up a client contact list in SharePoint and don't know how to email from there. Can anyone help please? -- slimjim009 First of all, Outgoing e-mail needs to be configured in Central Administration by your SharePoint administrator. Once that has been done you should simply be able to select the group and choose e-mail users from the Actions menu when viewing People and Groups. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "slimjim009" <slimjim009@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:023730C4-A34D-...

Downloading email can not be completed
Hi, My Exchange 2003 is installed on Windows 2003. My client use Outlook 2000 with POP3 to download emails. Sometimes (not always) when they have attachment in their incoming emails, they can not download the email from server, the download status bar is hanging there. Then they have to access their OWA and move the email with the attachment to a subfolder under Inbox, then the problem fixed. Looks like the email with the attachment blocked the download. Is there anybody know how to fix the problem. Please help. Thanks in advance! Lisa Maybe antivirus on client machine is interfering...

Folder security in Windows CE 6.0
Does any one let me know whether folder security (user should not be able to delete the folder or folder can be password protected) can be implemented in windows CE 6.0? Can anyone please let me know how i can implement it? Thanks Vikram G Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice BOOK REVIEW: C# In Depth by Jon Skeet (Manning) http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/42abae52-2297-42bb-b020-2b02f9f436a9/book-review-c-in-depth.aspx On 1/12/2010 11:00 AM, Vikram G wrote: > Does any one let me know whether folder security (user should n...

SENDOBJECT
I'm using the SendObject to programatically send emails , which is working great. I recently got a request from management to send email on behalf of another user, say sales@anycompany.com I know how to do this from within Outlook using the Delegate option in Exchange, The question is: How do I send email using the FROM option that outlook uses in the SendObject ? I would appreciate any information or workaround. thank you. LA lalexander wrote: > I'm using the SendObject to programatically send emails , which is > working great. > > I ...

Charting blanks as spaces
I know you can chart blank cells as spaces by clicking it in the options...this is a little different. The cell it is charting as an if function in it to display a blank cell. example: =if(D3="","",D5-D3) So when D3 is blank it should display in cell D6 a blank. But when it charts it, it charts it as a zero. I want it to chart it as a gap. I tried =if(D3="",NA(),D5-D3), This way i get a "#N/A" error in my cell, which i can hide through conditional formating. but when i click display>data labels>values in chart options it displays "#...

Blank, yet not blank
Hi, I copied some info from a database and pasted it to Excel where I wanted to manipulate the data. I notice that some of the cells, though appearing to be blank (and not showing 0 either), still responded to a simple formula like IF(OR(A1="",A1=0),1,0) giving the answer as 1. Can anyone tell me what's happening here, as it does mean I need to unneccessarily extend the formulas to exclude these cells. Rob "Rob" wrote: > Hi, > > I copied some info from a database and pasted it to Excel where I wanted to > manipulate the data. I notice that so...

Sending Outlook email through FilerMaker Pro
How can I disable the Microsoft Office Outlook alert that appears when I try to send email through my FileMaker Pro contact database? Below is the message I get "A program is trying to automatically send email on your behalf! Do you want to allow this? This creates a 5 second delay, and prevents me from sending mutiple email messages This is a REALLY round-about way, but you may want to create a user account/mailbox for Filemaker. Then set all FileMaker services to use this account. This should send the email using the Filemaker service account instead of your own, hopefully elimina...