Blank e-mails #4

Several times a day I receive a blank e-mail with no
information displayed. If you right click on blank e-mail
and chose options it will show a sender e-mail address
which is no good and you can't send an e-mail to them.
Most of the address that the e-mails come from are
(YAHOO) e-mail address. I have windows XP PRO with office
2003.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Harold K. Daniel
0
hkheaven (1)

Harold K. Daniel <hkheaven@cox.net> wrote:

> Several times a day I receive a blank e-mail with no
> information displayed. If you right click on blank e-mail
> and chose options it will show a sender e-mail address
> which is no good and you can't send an e-mail to them.
> Most of the address that the e-mails come from are
> (YAHOO) e-mail address. I have windows XP PRO with office
> 2003.
> Any help would be appreciated.

What kind of help would you like?
--
Brian Tillman
0

Do you know of a way to add 'address is blank = delete' to a rule?

Thanks,
Eric

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> Harold K. Daniel <hkheaven@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Several times a day I receive a blank e-mail with no
> > information displayed. If you right click on blank e-mail
> > and chose options it will show a sender e-mail address
> > which is no good and you can't send an e-mail to them.
> > Most of the address that the e-mails come from are
> > (YAHOO) e-mail address. I have windows XP PRO with office
> > 2003.
> > Any help would be appreciated.
>
> What kind of help would you like?
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
EricMacke (2)
12/16/2004 1:31:08 PM
Eric Macke <EricMacke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Do you know of a way to add 'address is blank = delete' to a rule?

Which address?  The sender?
--
Brian Tillman
0

Folder Status Does Not Update When New Mail Arrives
Some of the outlooks 2000, xp and 2003 we have in our network do not have their folders` number of unread items updated when a new mail arrives in that folder. If I click another folder, all the folders have their stauts up to date. This only happens when the Outlook is open, when it is minimized, it works properly. Has anyone go under this before ? Thanks a lot, Rafael. ...

Delete blank rows Macro
Using MS Excel 2000. Help creating a macro please. I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to delete the entire row. Thanks in advance. -- Richard "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD28F95E-58CF-4961-A3AD-E37FC68AE0F4@microsoft.com... > Using MS Excel 2000. > Help creating a macro please. > > I need to search the range A1:A10000 and if the cell is blank I want to > delete the entire row. > > Thanks in advance. > -- > Richard Something like Sub DeleteRowsIfBlank() Dim lrow as Long...

Mailing Address Problem
I have the following types of records: 1) Accounts for my business relationships 2) Accounts for my Clients. 3) Contacts under both of these types of Accounts 4) Contacts not associated with any of these Accounts. Some of these records have a Home Address, Some have a Business Address, so have both. I need a solution so I can run a query that brings up all these types of accounts and contacts (I already have this) but allows me to say send to a mailing address, which may be the Home or Business Address. This would be similar to the solution Outlook provides by letting you check off...

Not keeping a copy of mail on server
Hi, I've just setup a Microsoft Exchange account in Outlook 2003 and using Cached Exchange Mode but it seems that all my emails have downloaded locally to my PC. I thought the default behaviour was to keep a copy on the server? Thanks - Jamie. Hello Jamie, That's the idea of Exchange cached mode using Outlook 2003, that a local copy of your mailbox is held locally, and periodically updated from your mailbox on the Exchange server (5 minutes by default I believe). A server copy is still maintained by the Exchange server. HTH, Andrew "Jamie Dawes" <jamie_d808@hot...

Report = Blank?
Hello, I have a report that I got from this forum, and when I use it, everything is fine. The problem I am currently having though is if say I try and generate the report using RegisterID & Date then I get a blank report...if I try one or the other, then I am fine...I pretty much tried every angle with RegisterID and with Date, and nothing...any advise would be great, as I have seen this happen with other reports as well, where the final outcome is a blank report. Thank You, Vince "When I run into problems, we more often than not fix them ourselves. Can't put a price on ...

OWA mail
How to mark read mail as unread mail in Outlook Web Access? I believe that it is a one-way street in Exchange 5.5 and 2000. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Martin van Oirschot <m.vanoirschot@fontys.nl> asked: | How to mark read mail as unread mail in Outlook Web | Access? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C35BE6.41B78DE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable...

Blank Cells #4
Hello, I am trying to do the following: 1 - In Cell A4 display the SUM of A1 + A2 + A3 if at least one of these cells is not empty. 2 - In Cell A6 display A5-A4 if both cells are not empty. How can I do this? Thank You, Miguel = Sum(A1:A3) ...and... =IF(AND(LEN(A5),LEN(A4)),A5-A4,"") -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "Shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message news:25110584.2678.1325119728434.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@yqnd19... > Hello, > > I am trying to do ...

word shuts down when pasting from mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel On my iMac, when I try to paste the text from an email message into Word, Word crashes - shuts down. This did not always happen. Up until last week copy and paste from Mail to Word was fine. Any suggestions? Word might have problems with some formatting in the text you are trying to copy. Does this happen with every text, or just with the one you are trying to copy? In any case, copy the text, open Word and then click on Edit>Paste Special and choose to paste the unformatted text only. This should not ...

Blank .msg attachments
Here's an odd one, When an email has been forwarded to, or replyed to and is using the 'attach as attachment' option (as opposed to embed text), the message is delivered with attachment, but the attachment appears blank. It is only .msg attachments that have this problem, everything else gets thru fine (.doc, ..xls, .exe etc.) The attachment is 64bytes long, and has nothing in it. Exchange 2003, Windows 2003 and Outlook 2003 being used. Any ideas anyone? -- The man with no shoes. MCSE (W2K3, W2K), MCSA (W2K3, W2K), MCSE+I (NT4), CCNA + others.... All replies to group pleas...

How can I e-mail multiple persons whose addresses are in excel?
I have a list of students in one excel file. One column is dedicated for their e-mail addresses. Is there anyway to send an e0mail message to all students on the file at once? When I click the e-mail address, it automatically goes to Outlook with the person's address on the address. But how could I do the same for multiple addresses? Move the list of students to Outlook as a distribution list. In Excel, link to this distribution list. -- Gary's Student "RedCattledogs" wrote: > I have a list of students in one excel file. One column is dedicated for > th...

Deleting Blank Characters in a Cell
I have a list of names with email addresses of attendees of a seminar series that I am trying to compile into a list that can be copied and pasted into an email (using BCC as the methodology for emailing). The challenge that I have is that when these files were exported from the database to excel (not sure how), all of the cells contain exactly 100 characters even though the email address may only contain 13-20 characters. Is there a way to "trim" the blank characters after the last character that is used by a letter instead of blank character field? Thanks in advance! PZan --...

Help! Send To\Mail Recipient feature doesnt work.
I have WinXP w/Outlook 2003. When I right click a file and choose Send To\Mail Recipient, the feature does not work. I have got it to work one time by going to Control Panels\Add Remove Programs\Set Program Access and Defaults. There I select Microsoft Windows, (instead of Custom), restart the computer and I can then send to mail recipient, but only one time. After that I get the Error message, Microsoft Office Outlook, The operation failed. This feature works when I select Outlook Express as my default Email client in Internet options. Please can someone help! Thanks in advance. Gregg Is O...

E-mailing excel templates?
I use Excel to track and compile my billing info, but use Word to invoice my costomers by e-mail. Transfering data from Eexcel to Word has become combersome and error prone. The obvious answer is to use Excel invoice templates, can these templates be displayed by PCs that donot have Excel installed? No. Each computer must have Excel installed. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "StevePMB" <StevePMB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:827725A5-423F-4949-92BE-3F51E3F0ADFD@microsoft.com... &...

Outside E-Mail
For some odd reason my mailbox no longer receives outside e-mail. A message stating that the receipent does not exist at the organization comes up. Internal email goes just fine. I deleted the mailbox, set rention to 0, and restablished the box. But under the Global Address List, every e-mail sent to me is rejected. And outside e-mail still doesn't work. We're running AVG for E-Mail servers, and it seems that since it was loaded we've had a user or two with the same behavior. So, the mailbox you recreated STILL rejects mail not only externally but internally? That is strange. ...

Forwarding e-mail to another e-mail addresses
Hello, we run an Exchange Server in our office. On some of our accounts, users like to retrieve the mails from their own personal e-mail accounts (Yahoo, Google...). How do I get Exchange to forward those e-mails instead of keeping them on the server? Thanks. You could create a contact in AD with the users personal email address, then setup forwarding on the Delivery Options tab of the Exchange General tab in the user properties to go to that contact. Wayne <kevin@econsynergy.com> wrote in message news:1153385474.457822.205960@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hello, we run a...

conditional formatting:highlight row based on blank or non-blank c
Does anyone know if, and how, is possible to use Conditional Formatting feature to automatically highlight the whole row if a specific cell in that row is non-blank (or blank)? Thank you! Hi, Yes, first select your row then in your conditional formatting select "formula is" from the drop down menu and type: =ISBLANK($A1)=FALSE or =ISBLANK($A1)=TRUE depending on weather you want the condition to apply when your cell is blank or non blank. HTH JG -- pinmaster ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum....

mail sending problem
Hi , I am very new in the exchange server just now I have deployed Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 at my organization now i have some problem in that . I am able to send mail outside the domain except yahoo .whenever I am sending mail from my exchange mail id to any yahoo mail id it is showing me mail has been sent but on yahoo id it is not delivering even I am not getting the DFR, second I wants to know that can we take the backup of single mail box (boxs) and please tell me step by step how can we take backup (at least the location ) Thanks in Advance Madi The most probable reason is t...

installing CRM 4.0 for Outlook Offline
When I try to install on a Client With Office 2003, the crm 4.0 client for Outlook Offline version, using the setupclient.exe. at the and the installation terminated with an error: "Installation prerequisites failed". what is the problem? Could you help me? Claudia Hi Claudia- Can you look in the log file at the bottom of the log file and scroll up until you see this error message and see if you can identify which prereq failed to install? There may be more information there as well, so you can possibly see a specific error code for the prereq whether it be SQL Express, .....

Error Sending Outlook Express Mail
The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'Yahoo Mail', Server: 'SMTP.MAIL.YAHOO.COM', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Moved from cable connection to AT&T dialup. Can send mail fine. Disabled all firewall and virus checking software Scoured MS dbs but cannot find solution to this error. Anybody have any thoughts? Feedback appreciated. Regards ...

mass e-mail
I'm trying to send a mass e-mail to my customers. I'm getting an application error that shuts down outlook (2000). Is there a limitation to the number of e-mail names when sending? I also have 2 files attached to the e- mail. Thanks, -d build your mail profile on another machine and see if the problem repeats itself... if not, the problem lies within the Outlook installation itself on your normal machine and you may need to reinstall Outlook or all of Office itself... i.s. >-----Original Message----- >I'm trying to send a mass e-mail to my customers. I'm &g...

redirecting e-mail from an outside e-mail address
hi all, this might seem like an oddball question, but here goes. we are in the process of deploying a new helpdesk ticketing software (BestPractical RT). we use the address support@company.com internally and people are used to it. the problem comes in with external clients. we are an architecture firm, so the IT group doesn't deal with clients support issues very much except for FTP and extranet support. like maybe one request a week. the short version of the story is that we'd like to redirect e-mail that comes to support@company.com from outside of company.com to another e-mail a...

POP3 Mail
How do you enable POP3 mail on E2k3 for Outlook Express Users? On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:49:08 -0700, BOS <BOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you enable POP3 mail on E2k3 for Outlook Express Users? In Exchange 2003 the POP service (and the IMAP) are disabled by default. Go into Services and enable the service and set it to Automatic. Start the Service. Then go into Exchange System manage and start the virtual server. By default all users can access mail via POP, assuming the service is running. in ESM under protocols when I open POP3 and configue it, do i set the IP addre...

How to delete an offline address list system folder (from within E
We have uninstalled Exchange 2003 from several servers. After the uninstalling of those servers we manually deleted the corresponding offline address lists in ESM. I am talking about the offline address lists which are in the offline address lists container. It now appears that even after public maintenance has run, the offline address list folders dont get deleted in the system folders container. I have the option to delete them, it is in the contextmenu by rightclicking your mouse. But when I do that I get prompted to fill in my username and password. Even though I am logged in with...

Counting With Blank Rows
Hi, If I have a column of numbers like this: 4 5 6 3 7 8 9 3 2 7 4 1 4 How do I count the number of items between the blanks so it will look like I have it in the example. The number to the right and bottom is the count. So, for the numbers 4,5 6 the count is three. For 7,8 9 the count is three and for the numbers 2,7,4,1 the count is four. Is there a way to do this withoug using a macro? Thanks. Hi, You need to use the "count" function. If the rows in your example are 1-12 and the column is A, for the first group you'd type in (in column B) "=count(a1:a...

CRM 4.0 Recommended Bandwidth
Hi! Anyone knows what is the recommended bandwidth for WAN connections in MS CRM 4.0?? Thanks in advance. Daniel. Read the folloginw article from the CRM Team. http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2009/05/15/customizing-microsoft-dynamics-crm-4-0-for-high-latency-and-low-bandwidth-environments.aspx Have a nice day. "Daniel" wrote: > Hi! > > Anyone knows what is the recommended bandwidth for WAN connections in MS CRM > 4.0?? > > Thanks in advance. > > > > Daniel. ...