Big Problem Sending #2

Out of the blue on Thursday, Outlook stopped sending my
email. It's just racking up in my outbox. I checked all
the regular stuff several times (tools-accounts-servers-
smtp) and that all seems correct. I even spent over an
hour on the phone with SBC today, and they say the server
is fine and tried some troubleshooting activities to try
to help, to no avail.

I'm losing my mind and I NEED HELP! I'm going to start
losing clients if I can't get my email sent out.
Please Help!

(if no one can halp, can someone tell me who to ask or
where to go to ask in Microsoft)
0
info6452 (3)

I'm running Office 2000 on an XP OS.
Please help me or tell me where to find help...

0
info6452 (3)

Problem with Exchange on NAS
I just recently moved Exchange Databases to a NAS (PowerVault 745n), everything looked good, performance inproved, but at some point the event logs reports event ESE 507, and after a while it dismounts the store. I can right click and mount the stores and will start running for about 8-10hrs. I've noticed that no traffic is passing through dedicated Nextreme gigabit adapters, but if I ping the powervault it responds with the dedicated interface and the activity lights turn on. I've edited the host file and tested name resolution and it appears to be fine. I'm suspecting traffic is ...

Error message when sending message in Outlook
Outlook says error (0x8004010F) "an object could not be found", and will not send message. Also sometimes unable to cancel error message. Using Office Outlook 2003. ...

problem sending mail
I can receive mail but can not send, just keep getting this error code Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Re: invoices', Account: 'business mail', Server: 'mail.dayusinc.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F thank you for any help you can give me. Is this the same problem you had here last November? http://www.techtalkz.com/windows-help/59948-cant-send-email.html Go to ...

Currency formatting problem
I have a spreadsheet that I created to print out minimized in credit card size and take with me on holiday to Poland, which displays certain values in �STG converted to PLN Zlotych and vice versa, by virtue of multiplying or dividing by the current exchange rate in another cell. One column (A) of cells are formatted to accounting and to display the pound sign (�) and the other set are formatted to accounting and zl (Polish zloty) so the symbols all line up. But when I set the column B formatting to the Polish currency, those in column A then display �l (pound sign and polish ...

Cyrilic problem
My wife created a Word document, in English, while in Russia in an Internet caf�, and saved it to her flash pen as TMA5.odt (don't ask me why! Maybe it has something to do with .dot). Anyway, now that she is back she cannot read the file. Word brings up a box saying "Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc. Could you help? The file is very important as it is many days work on her thesis. Thank you and Merry Xmas. JB Nothing to do with DOT. Presumably she used Open Office to save as ODT file format? You would need a converter to open ODT format ...

Random Number Generator #2
I need to create a random number generator in Excel 2000 to fill one column and about 3000 rows. How do I go about doing this? To generate a random whole number between 1 and 3000, you can use =int(rand()*(3000-1)+1) binder Wrote: > I need to create a random number generator in Excel 2000 to fill on > column > and about 3000 rows. How do I go about doing this -- BenjieLo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1101 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.co...

RMS version 1.2 Database not connecting on register 2
I have a RMS system using version 1.2 that I purchased used. I have been successful in setting up the datebase and getting my date imported from my old system. The system has a total of 3 computers, 2 for registers and then a file server. I have POS1/register 1 computer working fine. My problem is with Register 2. I can access the administration program on register 2 computer and assign the database. I can also use manager and see my list of items in the database. My problem comes when I try to launch store operations. There is a delay and then I get an error message that says &...

Inbox problem
When accessing the Inbox, the right pane is all grey with the message "unable to display the folder". This can't be a permission issue because I logged into the mailbox with the postman(admin) account. Thank you for your time, Mike Are you clicking on the Inbox in the folder list, or are you clicking the Inbox shortcut on the Outlook Bar? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:014a01c3aaec$26d3e2d0$a501280a@phx.gbl, Mike wrote: > W...

Outlook Alternatives #2
Since I cannot get outlook to send large file without sending them many times, see previoius posts, I'm wondering what other alternatives there are to Outlook and am seeking recommendations. Thanks Greg Greg <glaskow4@msn.com> wrote: > Since I cannot get outlook to send large file without sending them > many times, see previoius posts, I'm wondering what other > alternatives there are to Outlook and am seeking recommendations. Depends on what you need the application to do. If it's just to send mail, POP/SMTP clients abound on the Internet, many of them f...

Printing problem #2
All of a sudden Publisher 2002 is printing the second side of my booklet upside down. It is a 20 page publication, 5 sheets 11x17, printed on two sides, auto duplexing, on an HP CLJ8550gn. "Flip pages up" is not selected. I am able to print in Word on two sides and the orientation is correct. I have un- and reinstalled Publisher and applied a patch pub1001.exe. I have also deleted printer and port and reinstalled all. This publication is done for a small nonprofit, all volunteer organization so there is little to no budget for support. Our deadline for publication is already passed ...

Memory leak Problem
Hello Everyone, greetings, I wrote an application using MFC CDatabase and Crecordset classes to access the MS Access Database.My application continuesly open and close connection. When I test it with Rational Purify, it shows Memory leaks in CDatabase::OpenEx and Crecordset:pen statement. I didnt use any dynamic allocation in my application and i close all connections properly. I want to know is MFC CRecordset and CDatabase classes leaks memory or this is the problem with my application itself. Plz suggest me to get out with this precarious situation. Thanks Regards Tapesh >-----Origin...

Adding conditional data from 2 separate columns
Hello! Hope someone out there can help, Ive fallen and I cant get up! Basically, I am trying to write a formula that reads something like this: If ('data' from 'worksheet a'! column E4:E695 is "X" AND 'data' from 'worksheet a'! column F4:F695 is "Y") then add them up in a certain cell on a different worksheet. So, If I have 10 instances in worksheet a column e is X and in column f is Y, it should add up to 10. I hope this makes sense. I tried using the COUNTIF function, but cant seem to get it right. FWIW, I didnt write the program, ...

Money Deluxe 2004 #2
When I open money, the bank balance on the home page is incorrect. When I actually open the bank register, the balance is correct, as is the balance on my financial reports. Why is the balance incorrect on the home page? I have re-installed money, same problem In microsoft.public.money, Jack Johnson wrote: >When I open money, the bank balance on the home page is >incorrect. When I actually open the bank register, the >balance is correct, as is the balance on my financial >reports. Do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair I just posted a same question not know...

Missing text when sending an attachment
I can create an email with text in the body and an attachment. Save it as a draft, open the draft and everything appears normal. I then send the email. The recepient only receives the attachment. I then check the sent items folder and only the attachment appears, no text. This does not happen all of the time. I am using Outlook 2003 with Exchange server 2003. I am not using word as the editor. Thanks, Joel ...

BCM Reinstall problem
I just uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003. When I install BCM, it looks like it works but nothing is available. The new help menu items are not even there anymore. Can anyone help me fix this problem? Everything else in Office seems to be working including Outlook. Just no BCM. Thanks, Scott ...

Some DLL problems
How would I go about passing data into a DLL? I am calling LoadLibrary from one of my executables and I would like it to pass information into the DLL so that the DLL could do some stuff... Also, is it possible that if I call LoadLibrary on some DLL, that the DLL could retrieve information about which process it was loaded into or what is the module name that it was loaded into etc.? thanks ahead of time "sleeper" <TheFakeJon@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1156757800.626114.232100@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > How would I go about passing data into a DLL? I am ...

Printer Problems #2
I have a STAR TSP700 thermal printer i am using windows drivers rather than opos so i can get better control over receipt output... I have after hours of fiddling, finally got it to work - although very slowly! It prints the receipt, but very slowly it jutts out of the printer a few mm at a time then stops for a scond then another few mm print.. Its a serial interface printer, ive tried adjusting the port speeds etc, but it dosnt seem to help Anybody got any suggestions? Thanks! I've fiddled more and found that upping the bps from 9600 to 19200 has helped, i had to change jum...

Problems with Inserting Rows
Morning Everyone In my previous version of Excel I could click on a row and then "Insert copied cells" anywhere on the sheet (as a new row). My problem is that with this version (2003 professional), when I try and re-insert the row, all the formulas have been converted to values. How do I switch back to inserting the row with formulas Many thanks in advanc Ja Inserting a row seems to work the same in Excel 2003 as in earlier versions, but maybe if you lay out the _precise_ steps to duplicate the problem someone can help you. In particular "re-insert the row" is unc...

Problem with Update Trigger
SQL2008 I have two databases, both with identical tables ( apart from TableNames ). I have tried putting an update trigger on DB1.tbCBMOAccount to update the field country on DB2.tbBOSS_OAccount with the updated value from DB1.tbCBMOAccount ALTER TRIGGER [dbo].[trig_UpdateOriginatongAccounts] ON [DB1].[dbo].[tbCBMOAccount] AFTER UPDATE AS BEGIN Declare @OAccountID UniqueIdentifier Declare @Country varchar(32) Select @OAccountID = OAccountID , @Country = Country From Inserted IF UPDATE(Country) BEGIN UPDATE DB2.dbo.tbBOSS_OAccount SET Country = @Country ...

Classes for RMS 2.0
I would like to take classes for RMS 2.0 but cannot find anything through Microsoft. Does anyone know where I can find a listing? Cargas (www.cargas.com) located in Pittsburgh, PA offers a 2 day course in RMS Store Operations, cost is $ 1,400.00. They also offer a 2 day course in RMS Headquarters, same price. I took the store ops course and found it well worth the investment. Kinnard Kinnard L. Kohler P. O. Box 3332 Little Rock, AR 72203-3332 (T) 501-374-3636 (F) 501-375-0043 (C) 501-412-5686 (E-Mail) kinnardkohler@sbcglobal.net "Davidjc52" wrote: > I would like to take...

Excel 2003
These are the words of someone else on www.msfn.org with same problem as me (however, the answer give have not resolved the problem): I have a problem with Excel: When I select any cell, then let go of the left mouse button - it acts as though I am permanently holding down the left mouse button; i.e. it tries to select multiple cells. I cannot de-select the left mouse button and cannot access any of the menu buttons. The only thing I can do is right click on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen and close excel - open it up again and have the same problem! I also get a similar proble...

Pivot Chart problems
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00B3_01C4E370.755D7D40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have two issues with pivot charts. 1) I create a pivot table and chart with VB. I want thick lines on the = chart, so I do as follows: For i =3D 1 To .SeriesCollection.Count .SeriesCollection(i).Select With Selection.Border .Weight =3D xlThick End With Next This works great. However, upon selecting a Page Field value from the =...

MS Office Project 2007 SP1 on MS Windows 7 problem
I have setup MS Office Project 2007 SP1 on MS Windows 7. When I use MS Office Project 2007 SP1 with MS Project Server 2007 SP1 connection, I cann't select pulldown Custom Enterprise Fields. When I work on Windows XP, Custom Enterprise Fields perform correctly. There is no error information in a system logs. Could you help me to fix a pulldown Custom Enterprise Fields whith MS Windows 7? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0088_01CAB16F.AFD09890 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-prin...

Problem converting Leads
When I convert a lead to a contact, account and opportunity from a lead that was manually created, it creates the opportunity under the contact, which is what I want. The problem arises when I convert a lead to a contact, account and opportunity from an imported lead. The opportunity is created within the account and not the contact. Even if I go to the contact and create a lead manually the opportunity does not show up within my open opportunities window. This issue only happens with imported leads. They were imported using the CRM bulk import wizard. ...

DC's and GC's not listed in directory access. DL permissions problem.
I have one site with 2 domains (A and B). The Exchange 2003 server is in domain A. The directory access tab is set to automatically discover. The domain controllers and GC's in domain A are not listed. Rather, the domain controllers and GC's from domain B are listed. I believe that this is preventing users from being able to modify distribution list membership for groups in domain A. I have tried manually setting the domain controllers to include the missing ones from domain A. That does not help. AD replication seems to be working fine. I cannot find much information to help...