Best way to schedule emails to be delivered

I would like to know the best way to schedule emails to be delivered to
clients.  I would need to set up maybe 12 emails per client to be delivered
every two weeks.

I see if I set one up it sits in my outbox until the date it is to be
delivered.  Is there a better or easier way of doing it.

Thanks for any suggestions.

what way are you currently using to "set one up"?
what version of Outlook do you have?

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

www.judygleeson.com
www.deskdoctors.com

Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing
Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website.
"safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message
>I would like to know the best way to schedule emails to be delivered to
>clients.  I would need to set up maybe 12 emails per client to be delivered
>every two weeks.
>
> I see if I set one up it sits in my outbox until the date it is to be
> delivered.  Is there a better or easier way of doing it.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.

0
Judy
12/5/2008 12:32:53 AM
Sorry about that.  :)

I am using Outlook 2003.  I just create the email message and go in under
options and set the day I want it delivered.

Thanks.

safetymom123 wrote:
> I would like to know the best way to schedule emails to be delivered
> to clients.  I would need to set up maybe 12 emails per client to be
> delivered every two weeks.
>
> I see if I set one up it sits in my outbox until the date it is to be
> delivered.  Is there a better or easier way of doing it.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.

No way to schedule multiple emails without writing code. Or try our email
scheduler (http://www.repeatmail.com) which will allow you to send multiple
individual emails, html or plain text, with attachments, either as a one-off
or regularly at a specified time and interval. The recipients list can be
drawn from your Outlook Contacts, a plain text file,database or spreadsheet.
It also allows you to specify the interval between each send so as to avoid
triggering any spam limits on your account. Outlook is not needed to send.
Your machine needs to be switched on, but you don't even have to be logged
in. Works with Win  98/XP/2003/Vista
--
John Blessing

http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software
http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms & equipment
bookings http://www.lbetoolbox.com - De-Duplicates MS Outlook
http://www.repeatmail.com - schedule mass individual emails

0
nospam.lbe (55)

Cannot enter a new or scheduled transactions into register
Hello: I don't know what happened to the program, but I can't longer enter a new or a scheduled transaction into the register. I kept getting "Transaction cannot be entered" message. Does anyone know what is causing this problem? Thanks in advance for any assistance! LeAnna "Cool Mom" See the following item in the FAQ list: http://umpmfaq.info/faq.html#Q89 "Cool Mom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29dc01c46548$50817a90$3501280a@phx.gbl... > Hello: > > I don't know what happened to the program, but ...

Problem sending emails from Outlook Express Ver6 NEVER MIND!
I am trying to use Outlook Express Ver6 instead of Eudora. I can't seem to send e-mails from it. When I send a test to myself I get the error: The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address. The sender's e-mail address was (MY ADDRESS) .. Subject 'TEST', Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Authentication Required', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC78 Can anyone suggest what is wrong? Must be something...

Tracking tokens & System Generated Emails
Email in CRM works good, create a lead, send email activity to external and internal emails... but.... is there anyway you can turn off the system generated emails but retain the tracking token assigned to these email? I have tried by selecting "NO" in the system systems for tracking emails, CRM then dicontinues the system generated emails, but the tracking token is gone! Any ideas out there? ...

is there a way to zoom the Excel view to the current highlighted cells..with a single click
Never mind I found it zoom to selection I wonder f theres a way to hotkey (shortcut) this? Jery ...

There must be a way.........
There must be a way to be sure all Vista and W7 system files are signed (not corrupted). I've researched and have not found a way. Can anybody help? <five256@NOwhere.com> wrote in message news:hb12r5tjthdtl87hlpgrcapq9b0hd87c4e@4ax.com... > There must be a way to be sure all Vista and W7 system files are signed > (not corrupted). I've researched and have not found a way. Can anybody > help? Yes, there is. It's called the System File Check tool. Read about system file protection here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/222193 On Mon, 29 Mar 2...

Best text books / manuals for MS Office (intermediate-Advanced use
What are the best (most highly reccomended) text books / instruction manuals you can get for Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Word and also VBE? I consider myself to be Quite proficient in Excel......Can produce a decent document in Publisher.......Can "Get by" in Word....Not enough knowledge of Access......Only used PowerPoint once....... I started using BASIC (the programming language) back in the '80s, so I have some knowledge of VBE (Formulas & syntax are quite simular from what I see now). I have created several Excel projects with Macros bu...

is there a way to hide a whole worksheet in excel?
I would basically like to place all formulae on one worksheet and hide from anyone tempted to amend. most folks know how to unhide cells etc. Even if someone knows a sneakier way of making viewing of formula unviewable Good evening Marion McFarlane To hide a worksheet go to Format > Sheet > Hide. This can be unhidden through the same menu (but use unhide instead). To hide cells from view press ctrl + 1 and change the number format to Custom and ;;; (three semicolons). The formulae will still show in the status bar, so to hide from there, press ctrl + 1 and in the Protection ta...

The best photographer
He is the best famous photographer.. http://club.cyworld.com/dcnomad ...

Re: Sending email from command line
I'd like to do this! Can anybody say how? "Brandi" <ab@mdahospital.com> wrote in message news:... > Was I not clear in my question or does anybody know that this isn't > possible? > > "Brandi" <ab@mdahospital.com> wrote in message > news:OFY$VDjfEHA.368@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > > I have a txt file that contains a list of records. Each record contains an > > email address and some other data. The file is created every night. Every > > morning, someone reads the file and manually creates email to send the > > appro...

Where is the best place to put notes?
We are new to MSCRM and are not used to all of the possible places that you can enter notes. Has anyone created a structure for their company as to what notes should be entered where? Wendy, There are many ways to handle notes. You have accurately identified that notes are kind of disjointed. What you might consider doing is creating a central notes depository in Sharepoint and then adding a customization with an inline frame that shows the Sharepoint notes repository in several different parts of CRM. In general, you have not provided enough information on what you are trying to ac...

I cannot send or reply emails
I get a 'Windows Security' message related to the account I am using: "Please verify that both the username and password are correct for your mail server." I enter the correct username and password, but the Windows Security window continues to re-display. This happens on accounts from only 1 email server (suddenlink.net). -- Losco A likely reason for the username/password failing is account corruption. One thing you should try as a possible quick fix is to delete that = corrupted=20 mail account, restart Windows Mail, then recreate that account. If that ...

Formula help in Excel which is the correct way ?
Tax is 23 % which is h-9 Total Cost is 75,000 which is b-9 I want to create a formula in B-11 that is 23% of total cost. So I did =H9*B$11 but apparently this isn't correct so what is the correct formula ?. need an absolute reference to H-7. So if you can give me the correct formula I would appreciate i -- SSVegett ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SSVegetto's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2822 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47775 =$H$9*B9 Don't know wher...

RE: Help recovering deleted emails in outlook
Greetings, Can somebody explain how to recover emails that have been deleted from the inbox and where the emails were deleted from the trash can? I am using Windows XP, SP3, Outlook 2007 SP2, local machine (not exchange), I have no reason to believe the folder was compressed. Thanks -theredfox http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm "theredfox" <newsgroup.only@please.com> wrote in message news:OgDM2XtmKHA.4936@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Greetings, > > Can somebody explain how to recover emails that have been del...

what is the best way to resize test that "best fits" the text box
I just want to know how to resize text to fit the text box. Select the text and reduce the font size until it suits your requirements. There is no automatic function for this. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "utahjohn" <utahjohn@discussions.microsof...

Best way to forecast individual sales territories?
I have a spreadsheet with twelve months of sales data per territory (100 territories.) I need to forecast the next three months. The product being sold is just moving from launch phase to high growth phase, so it's still growing pretty quickly. What is the best method to forecast each individual territories' sales over the next three months? ...

Is there a "preferred" way to update properties based on other properties?
Let's say I have a class that represents a rectangle: class Rectangle { private int width; private int height; private int area; public int Width { get { return width; } set { width = value; } } public int Height { get { return height; } set { height= value; } } public int Area { get { return area; } } } Obviously, area does not represent anything based on that. How to best keep area in sync is the purpose of this question. One way would be to simply get rid of the variable area, and make the ...

Contact email address in Outlook 2000
I'm still running 2000, I like it, why upgrade. But, my question is this: I'm using Outlook 2000 as "Internet Email." For some reason or another, some of my Contacts don't show their email in the "email" field. I have to go to the Address Book each time to resolve this issue. How do I change this globally so I don't have to go to each record to rectify the problem? I also use SynPost for syncing between my Notebook and desktop, plus I have a Palm that I sync with my Notebook. Since I've added this, it seems to have complicated things. Help me, please, ...

oups wrong email
I use my address book a lot. Seeing that a few of my contacts have 3 or 4 cards (differents company, fonction, category...) The only thing that doesn't change is the address, fax number or phone (same on every card) So when I get a change I have to modifie all the cards. Do you know how to "link" the cards so the change is done automaticly? Thank in advance ...

email merge with excel spreadsheet
I wanted to conduct a little test and I did this: I created an Excel spreadsheet that consisted of four names, first and last separated by a comma and an email address for each name. I saved it and then tried to use it for an email merge. It was only sent to the first name on the list. Why? Don't know why. I did the same experiment and it worked for me. How are you setting up your page? You can only have one merge document on your screen, for example, a label. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Elizabet...

How to get Outlook to recognize a custom protocol URL in a plain text email?
Hi all, I have a custom protocol that is registered in my users' registry and will launch its associated program correctly from within an anchor tag in Internet Explorer or from an HTML-formatted email. However, I have some plain text emails coming in that will have these same custom protocol URLs embedded as well. I would like Outlook to recognize these custom protocol URLs even though they are in a plain-text message, the same way it does for http:// strings. If you highlight text in a new mail client and select Insert - Hyperlink, the choices you get are: file:// ftp:// gopher:// ht...

OWA/OMA Protection
<No response from other forum> Hello, I have a Exchange 2003/OWA frontend that is protected with RSA two factor authentication inside a Checkpoint Firewall. The RSA part works fine and everything is good. Now I buy a Motorola Droid and need to set up the Exchange Sync and the RSA poses a problem. If I remove the RSA protection the Droid connects to the OWA and syncs well. Calls to RSA says it will not work with a Droid so I'd have to get rid of the RSA authentication. The question is: it looks like if I want to use a Android 2.0 based Droid phone to sync with outlook...

Adding conference rooms to show up as a Location when scheduling a meeting?
Are there any articles on how to add conference rooms in exchange to show up in the location drop down menu? I want it to show busy and that sort of thing when booked. tia -comb In news:MPG.1f3922a55ff9b3b998968d@news.newsreader.com, combfilter <whore@whore.com> typed: > Are there any articles on how to add conference rooms in exchange to > show up in the location drop down menu? I want it to show busy and > that sort of thing when booked. > > tia > > -comb Check out http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/skedresource.htm In article <u7aSdqXtGHA.1888@TK...

Hyperlinks in Email
is there a way to turn off the Automatic Hyperlinking in Outlook 2k? ...

scheduled appointments appear on weekly calendar do not appear on.
scheduled appointments appear on daily and weekly calendars do not appear on monthly calendar. Always did in past. Could it be windows 7 issue? "gardiapw44" <gardiapw44@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1E07907-B07E-4351-8505-B2BF1EFF43A9@microsoft.com... > scheduled appointments appear on daily and weekly calendars do not appear on > monthly calendar. Always did in past. Could it be windows 7 issue? What Outlook version? Do you sync with a handheld? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

GL figures
what really is the best practice method for brining in monthly GL figures so users can get comparative statements this year/lastyr. do you bring in all the old detail journals? or do you load via a maintenance or IM the historical balance for each month in some file. -- Linda W. Linda, You mean when you are starting up a new company? If so, unless someone needs the detail imported into GP for other reasons, I bring in a beginning balance and monthly net changes only. For example, let's say you're starting to use GP with January 2009, your fiscal year ends in December and y...