bcc help

can't seem to send mail to bcc?

I copied e-mail addresses from an excel spreadsheet and pasted the
into the bcc header. I made sure there was coma between each.

I entered the form letter and "from" and "to" and "subject" fields an
sent the mail.

The "to" received the mail but the bcc did NOT receive the mail.

What did I do wrong

Rule that will BCC recepients
Hello All, I'd like to build an Outlook rule for my profile xyz@zyx.com that will allow me to do the following: 1) After any message arrives forward it to xyz@zyx.com (myself) 2) BCC 123@zyx.com Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Vasa Forgot to mention, I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. vasilijepetkovic@yahoo.com <vasilijepetkovic@yahoo.com> wrote: > I'd like to build an Outlook rule for my profile xyz@zyx.com that > will allow me to do the following: > > 1) After any message arrives forward it to xyz@zyx.com (myself) Try looking at the ...

Word 2007 and Macro; Help needed
I have this macro that prints an address onto an envelope that I have selected in a letter. It doesn't work because the macro is printing only the first line of the address. In the example below, it prints "Collection Department" instead of the entire address which is: Collections Department Bruneel Tire Factory 5304 Chinden Blvd Boise, ID 83714 How can I make it work. I really need this macro. Thanks. John King jking482@q.com Sub Macro1() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' ActivePrinter = "HP Officejet 7400 series" ActiveDocument.Envelo...

Exchange 2003 Issue
I have an issue that I cannot figure out. I am upgrading to Exchange 2003. Being that I am not able to do the upgrade from the CD because the our Exchange 2000 was the Enteprise eedition and we purchased the standard edtion for Exchange 2003, I decided to backup the information store and use the Exmerge utility to convert the mailboxes to PST files Problem is this. I uninstalled Exchange 2000 completely. This means that not only did I run the update.exe /removeorg from the command promt, but I also went on the Microsoft website to find out what registry entries I had to remove. I also un...

CANNOT OPEN a publisher 2000 FILE in Publisher 2002 or 2003
I am very frustrated by the fact that I cannot open one of my file created in Publisher 2000 using my Publisher 2002 or 2003 versions. The file is converted by Publisher 2003 up to about 74% and then an error message comes up asking that I report the error message to Microsft - which I did. There is nothing wrong with the file as this because a problem only after I purchased the new versions. This is a very important document for me as I invested a lot of time creating it. Please advise as to how this could be fixed. Thanks! After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a messa...

bcc problem
I have a Mac (snow leapord) with entourage 08 and when I change the "from" address, I can't send to anybody using bcc. If I leave the from address as me, and put in a destination address via bcc, it works fine. If I put an email address in the To: field and one in the bcc field, and change the from address- the email goes through to the To recipient, but not the bcc recipient. If I open the sent message in the sent folder, I can see the bcc address. Summary: I can't send any email bcc if the "from" address is changed. Anyone seen this? Goes throu...

Help! Opening other user's folder in Outlook
My boss has given me permission to his Outlook inbox and a few folders in his inbox. I can open his inbox, but I am unable to find and open any of his folder. I can't even figure out how to get a folder list. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! ...

Help need to create Advanced Stacked Chart
I need to create a stacked chart with the following: 1. dollar amount along the y axis 2. budget for Fiscal years 1-6 along the x axis 3. Stacked on fiscal years 1-6, I need to place the additional amount that was subsidized for each of those years 4. Also, the name of each department for each group of years For example, I'd see Dept. A with the budget and (stacked) subsidy for Fiscal years 1-6. Then next to that group of data would be the information for Dept. B and so on. Is Excel capable of doing this? Thank you -- Rockefeller University This web site mentioned in one of the ...

Wizard + help
1: How to trap click event on Help button of wizard ? 2: How can I open CHM files when clicked on Help button ? I didn't find anything to solve it. <ajay@webtechdevelopers.com> wrote in message news:1106826077.493960.20010@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > 1: How to trap click event on Help button of wizard ? > 2: How can I open CHM files when clicked on Help button ? > I didn't find anything to solve it. > Look up HtmlHelp in the Visual Studio help index. ...

HELP! #2
I am working in a document where I need to input data. I would like it to tab from one cell to the next cell that needs data input. I looked at the change the default tab order for controls on a form. I appears to be what I need, however I do not know what they are talking about when they tell me to right click on the control for which I want to change the tab order? -- Jen Here's 1 way of achieving your goal. Select all of the cells where you want to input data, then go to 'format cells'. Under the protection tab, uncheck the "locked" option. Now, go to 'T...

Help with columns #2
Hi How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? Thanks! Hi - first there's a maximum of 256 columns :-) - You can only use these 3 columns (you can't delete the other columns) - if you like you can hide the other columns. Just select theses columns and goto 'Format - columns - Hide' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich wrote: > Hi > > How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather > than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? > > Thanks! See one answer in m.p.e.newusers Please d...

Need Excel Help
:eek: am not sure if this in the right forum, but I need help. OK I have two spreadsheets. One spreadsheet (out of stock) shows model numbers that have been taken out of stock. The other spreadsheet (stock) shows the same model numbers and a quantity field. I need to be able to make the model numbers from the out of stock spreadsheet to be filtered (?) in to my stock spreadsheet and recognize which items are out of stock and change the quanity field to zero. right now the stock spreadsheet has a model # column and a product quantity column, the model # column has numbers in the the produ...

How To Set BCC?
New email messages in my Outlook 2002, SP-2 has boxes for "To" and "CC." I'd like to add a "BCC" box. How do I do this? In a new message: go to view, BCC Field. Larry Bohen wrote: > New email messages in my Outlook 2002, SP-2 has boxes for "To" and > "CC." I'd like to add a "BCC" box. How do I do this? In the new message, click View, BCC Field. "Larry Bohen" <lbohen@audiobooksonline.com> wrote in message news:vh8gtsfdju2fb8@corp.supernews.com... > New email messages in my Outlook 2002, SP-2 h...

Help, please, adding on to items in a column...
Hi... I've tried, no luck, redefining contents of cells in one single column.... and would like to ask your help! Column F is a truncated listing of email addresses (A thru E, name, tel, region, etc). However, this column only contains 'jdoe', which is their first initial and last name- which is how the email system is set up..(jgarcia, rstarr, etc!). All of these are '@xyz.com'. Is there some way to add the ' @xyz.com' to what is already contained? I tried defining as special, but that hasn't worked... Unless I'm doing it wrong?? thank you! --...

Suggest recipents while completing the TO, CC & BCC list
Hi, Got this problem on my outlook whenever i type the recipents name/address, i can't the the autocomplete to do the job. i do not have this problem last time. Please help. Thanks... Vspec ...

Help with Code
Your help will be greatly appreciated. Here is what I am trying to accomplish. I would like to give User's of the workbook an ability to "sort and filter" while maintaining protection of the worksheet and workbook and ability to utilize the Userform, but am running into some problems. 1. When I save, close then reopen workbook, engage the Userform and once I click the commandbutton am promted for the password. Needless to say, the other users won't have the password. 2.Also, have been unable to figure out vba "sort and filter", intergration with # 1. Below...

John W. Vinson...continued help please
>SELECT DISTINCTROW OUTLOOK_APPROVEt1.To, OUTLOOK_APPROVEt1.Subject, >OUTLOOK_APPROVEt1.Received, OUTLOOK_APPROVEt1.Contents, >OUTLOOK_APPROVEt1.CountOfImportance INTO OUTLOOK_APPROVEt2 >FROM OUTLOOK_APPROVEt1 >WHERE Received >= date_sub(curdate(), interval 1 month) and Received <= >date_sub(curdate(), interval 1 day) >WITH OWNERACCESS OPTION; > >I am having trouble with the Where portion. I would like for this query to >reveal all the emails over the past physical month. Example February 1st I >would like to be able to collect the data for...

Help
Hi All- First - I am a newbie to Exhange 2003 - all my experience is earlier versions. 2 Exchange servers - pretty standard setup - front end - back end config - Mail enabled Public Folders were not replicating for about two weeks. I think I have it fixed - but I was wondering if the missed emails will be hiding in the system anywhere (there were no non-deliv reports of any kind) Here were the events: 1) server_front and server_back existed 2) server_front started experiencing hardware probs - time to retire it 3) third server - call it server_new_front was built and added as a thir...

bcc #13
I have a user running Outlook XP SP3 on XP Sp2. We are using Exchnage 2000 SP4 on the backend. The Exchange server is set to allow 64000 recipients per message. When he attempts to send a bcc message out to a large number of clients (approximately 100 or more) he gets an "operation failed" message, no other errors logged. I have tried using HTML, RTF, using and not using MS Word as the editor, to no avail. Any suggestions? As an Outlook Express user I'd put all the recipients in a "Group" and simply bcc the group name... I don't know if Outlook would do t...

BCC
Is there anyway to veiw if a message has been bcc'd to others? if so, how? Thanks There is no way to tell - that's the whole point of Bcc. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Dave" <dappel@voxmedica.com> wrote in message news:00bd01c35b7d$1050b470$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there anyway to veiw if a message has been bcc'd to > others? if so, how? > > Thanks ...

HELP ME PLEASE!
I am trying to do an email merge - send the same email to multiple recipients - and am using a Microsoft Excel file as my data source. I have a column in the file that is name Email and all the email addresses of my clients are listed there. Everything goes great until the last minute after I complete the merge and then I use the Electronic Mail button. Nothing happens! Nothing gets sent. I don't see the email addresses being imported in the To line of the email I've created. WHAT AM I MISSING? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ~ I DO NOT WANT TO SEND ONE EMAIL FOR EVERY ...

Help Plz...
Hi Guys, Two tables Employee and EmpServices. Fields of Employee tables : EmpID, EmpName, Site Fields of EmpServices : Site, EmpName, EmpID,ServiceType,Date,…etc. Now I have a form (record source: TblEmpService) with fields Site, EmpName, EmpID..etc. The Site field is a combo box with name say A,B,C,D etc. I also kept EmpName as com boBox. Question: If I select any Site Name the related employee name should come in the EmpName combo box list as every site has different employee. Also related EmpID should also come in the EmpID text box. Please help me to solve it. Thanks &am...

NEED EXPERT HELP...PELASE
I need some help from people with technical knowledge of Outlook 2000. Here is the issue. My PC had to be reformated and Windows, MS Office, etc reloaded. I identified the directories I wanted backed up before the hard drive was reformatted. My Outlook 2002 Directory was one of them, but I didn't export the messages to a file using a comma delineated format before the backup was done....instead the directory was backed up with the inbox, address book, etc. keeing their original file extensions. Question: Is there a way I can bring my emails back into my Outlook program now that it's...

Sumif and vlookup Help
Can you please help me with setting up a formula? Product A = $100 Product A = $100 Product A = $300 I want my result to be Product A = $500 not $100. Please help...Thanks If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet 2. You give me the newsgroup and the subject line 3. You send a clear explanation of what you want 4. You send before/after examples and expected results. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Nikki&quo...

ragdyer I need your help!
Hello, You gave me the following formula so I could track the overtime worked in our department and it worked perfect except I was wondering if you could edit it to include the correct cells (I told you my information was in cells a5 and c5). =IF(AND(LEFT(B5,2)="OT",LEFT(C5,2)="OT"),LEFT(B5,2)&"="&MID(B5,3,10)+MID(C5, 3,10),"NO OT") My information is actually in cells B5 to AF5 and when I tried to include the cells in your formula it never worked. Thanks a million!! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Cheryl Frank did rep...

Please help
Hello, I have more than one e-mail domain being serviced my my exchange 2003 enterprise server. I'd like it so that when you click on to, it will pull up users for that particular e-mail domain. I read the following article but had a few issues - http://support.microsoft.com/?id=822940 When you get to step 5 D - I don't see anything that says Distinguished name, and when I click on find now - it doesn't find any so I'm guessing I've got something wrong. Hi Yes that attribute does not display for the use object, not sure if this is an error in the document or...