bad outlook 2000

I have tried everything, the repair, the uninstall and
reinstall. It will not open, ( only in safe mode.) and I
still get the same error message.
You would think reinstalling would do the trick.
Any other ideas, please.
0
nomo (1)

What's the error message?

--
Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr
Microsoft OneNote FAQ:
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm

Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup.  Mahalo!
"Innye" <nomo@tlc.net> wrote in message
> I have tried everything, the repair, the uninstall and
> reinstall. It will not open, ( only in safe mode.) and I
> still get the same error message.
> You would think reinstalling would do the trick.
> Any other ideas, please.

0
mvp313 (50)

Access 2000 collaboration via email controls
I am wondering if Access has a similar ability to MS Project: Whereby tasks(Project) or rows(Access) can be e-mailed from within Access, the recipient can update fields from their in-box(no need for a copy of Acess here,) return the email, and have the database automatically updated upon opening the note. Is the abilty built-in, or must it be coded? Regards, Barry I have never heard of such an ability. So you would have to code something. -- Joe Fallon Access MVP "Barry" <handy_guy00@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:c3cb54cd.0401151639.41f45644@posting.google.com... &g...

Outlook 2003 pop-up
After a short time a pop-up says "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close.It then asks whether or not I want to send an error report.The pop-up will not close and it has made Outlook useless. I need a solution Charles Kerr ...

when sending html messages from outlook 2002 to outlook 2000 part of the message
When a message is sent from outlook 2002 user to outlook2000 user in html format, part of the message does not appear on the reciepients screen. ...

Outlook 2003 migration from XP to Windows 7 custome upgrade
I have installed Outlook 2003 after upgrading Windows 7 (previously removed 2007 until I can afford to purchase it). How do I migrate my old email files back into Outlook 2003? Also where are the pst folders located in the Windows.old folder? You're saying you did not even bother to back up your data before you did an OS upgrade? You just assumed your data would remain perfectly intact? You have not asked an Outlook question. Post in an OS group. Include the details of how you "upgraded" your OS when you do. They will be able to tell you whether your old data still...

Outlook no me envia correo
Hola, Desde hace algunos dias tengo un Outlook (XP) no me permite el enviar correos con archivos adjuntos, en algunos marca un error que no pudo conectarse al servidor SMTP y en otras ocaciones no me marca ningun error. De antemano gracias Mandanos el error, please. Atentamente. ______________________ William R. Betalleluz Wyoming - United States wbetalleluzd@jyw256.com Nuestra Pagina Web: http://www.jyw256.com Nuestras Listas: El Mundo de las Recetas http://ar.groups.yahoo.com/group/jyw256-recetas/ Compartiendo M�sica http://espanol.groups.yahoo.com/group/jyw256-musica/ La...

Problem in installing Sales for Outlook Client
Hello, We are getting the following error when installing the outlook client. "Your Microsoft CRM application has not yet been upgraded. Upgrade Microsoft CRM server first, and then try upgrading Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook again." We are actually not upgrading. The following is the setup information. 1. The CRM Server Version is 1.2 2. The CRM server and the Outlook client machine are in the same domain 3. IE6.0 SP1 installed in both the server and outlook client machines Any help will be very useful. Regards, Venkat Hi Venket, - which Outlook version you are usin...

Is HQ good or bad?
I would like to hear from people who have set up and use HQ, weather it's been good and easy to use, or is it more of a hassle to use? Do you need to set up everything for all the stores through HQ, or can each individual store do it's own things, and with HQ someone can basically overlook things, make sure all stores are being operated properly? -- Thank You Vince :) I am fighting through my first HQ deployment right now. So far, here's what I think I know... HQ maintains a master list of inventory items. If the inventory at Store A is substantially different than at...

Changing Default form Outlook Express6 to Office 2007 Outlook
I can not seem to figure out how get rid of Outlook Express 6 no matter what I do. When ever I try to reply or anything except using New Mail the old Outlook Express 6 starts up instead of the using my office 2007 outlook program. I even went into the Control Panel to uninstall it but it dose not show up in the program list. I tried to rename the folder Oulook Express but the computer would not let me (it said the program was in use???). I renamed msimn.exe to oldmsimn.exe and it made no difference. I'm sure that there must be an easy way to do it but I do not seem to be able to fig...

Symantec add-in for outlook
Hi Guys, I have a problem with the add-in for outlook which uses symantec Corp to scan mail incomming. Now the add it got a bit messed when installing office 03 enterprise. When I recieve a mail which contains an infected mail it no longer alerts or deletes the message because the add-in is not installed. I have ran the detect and repair function from the help menu and oes not resolve my issue. Can someone please help me. Regards Aaron is it listed in help, about, disabled items? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 20...

Embedded excel are bad rendere

Data Migration Wizard for Outlook Doesn't Recognize my BCM MDF
My CRM environment is on 2 boxes. 1 for the CRM server and 1 for SQL 2005. 1) Copied my SQL DB over to the SQL Box as instructued 2) Attached the DB to SQL with the Query example provided 3) Invoked the Wizard on the CRM box 4) Passed all tests before being presented a dialog for the MDF 5) Pointed to the MDF file on the SQL box as requested (UNC path to MDF file) 6) Modal error message "Select a valid Outlook with Business Contact Manager database" 7) Tried copying the MDF and LDF files over to teh CRM box, but the same thing happens. Any ideas? Are there folks from Dynamics mo...

Outlook #102
When I'm in Microsoft Outlook for more than 3 minutes I always get the error message, "this program has performed and illegal operation and will be shut doen". This occurs wven when I'm not doing anyting. I've gone to REPAIR three or four times with not change. amy help wouold be appreciated. Bob This isn't ALWAYS the correct answer, but it's something I always try. First off, are any other programs doing this? What other programs (if any) are open as well as Outlook when the error happens? Also, check in your my computer properties and see if the co...

Outlook / Tasks
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C47ADE.F251EC00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, Is it possible, by the means of coding, that when I open Outlook, I = could have my tasks open automatically in a new window? If it is, I'd appreciate any resources as I don't know coding myself. Thank you, Jay ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C47ADE.F251EC00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-...

Attachments to Outlook emails
I am running win98 SE with outlook express 6.0 Everytime I recieve a email with atachment I get the following message "OE removed access to the following unsafe in your mail. How do i reconfigure to fix this? hit forward, then save the attachment :) It's a new security feature to prevent accidental opening of viruses, either by yourself or scripting. you can disable it in tools | options | security, but I think the extra effort to hit forward is safer and well worth the extra click. http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourse...

Outlook 2007 #29
i think kaspersky AV and outlook have a problem when the mail filter is activated on the AV and since i have turned it off all incoming mail is downloaded then perm. deleted out so i can not even read it in the mail box. anyone have a fix for this? iodine <iodine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i think kaspersky AV and outlook have a problem when the mail filter > is activated on the AV and since i have turned it off all incoming > mail is downloaded then perm. deleted out so i can not even read it > in the mail box. anyone have a fix for this? It is normal for a PO...

Hundreds of bad mails created in 5 mins in BAD folder
I am using exchange 2000 with sp3 with latest anitivirus patch.I suddenly faced problem of having unnumbered bad mails creating in bad mail folder .I deleted it that mails but mails are creating without stopping . Thanx in advance The contents of the badmail directory are messages that cannot be delivered. For instance, if your server is trying to issue an NDR and cannot deliver it (because the destination address is invalid), once it times out, it will be sent to the badmail directory. If you open a few of the messages in there to see what the contents are, are they NDR's? ...

need help bad
hi everybody i have rms & recantly i opened another store & i been putting new items about 500 item i was able to issolate the new item in a table by linking the data to access now i need to import the new item into my old store through access or sql but i think appened query by access is easier since i have the two tables each time i try to appened the new item table to my item table i get error cuse can't update DB time stamp & i get error for the key index any help will be really appreciated thanks -- maher almasri find the QSCImp.exe util this will let you impor...

Outlook
In my Sent Items folder (only) messages are deleted after a time/number. Can anyone help please? ...

outlook 2002 imports double messages from outlook express
for some reason, my outlook 2002 (a new copy) seems to import two of each message from my old outlook express inbox. does anyone have any thoughts on why this may be happening, and what i could do to fix it? an e-mail response would be great, otherwise i'll check back on the board in a couple days. thanks! -- srikanth srikanth <srikanth.sivashankaran@yale.edu> wrote: > for some reason, my outlook 2002 (a new copy) seems to > import two of each message from my old outlook express > inbox. does anyone have any thoughts on why this may be > happening, and what...

outlook scheduling
I have Outlook 2007 and use it extensively as I know how. I have a hurdle that I can't seem to figure out. My job is primarily made up of the same 5 schedule items. The items are not recurring but hinge on getting a customer deposit. So, when i get the deposit 2 days later i need to have drawings done, 1 more day order material, one more day distribute cut lists, and so on. Any ideas on the easiest way to do this. As a nice bonus it would be nice if i could start the process by having a customer que that would log my customers and make my DL's easier. May be asking...

Outlook 6 #2
I am having problems receiving my email through Outlook Express 6. Everytime I try to send and receive, it doesn't work and an error message pops up that says and Outlook Express store file may be damaged. Please use a utility such as ScanDisk to repair any damaged files.Does anyone know what my problem is? Thanks for your help. Matt This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.publ...

User has Office 2007 and GoToMyPC Pro and cannot print locally from Outlook
He can copy and paste the information into Word and then print, but he gets an error whenever he tries to print locally. He has had to go onto his remote computer, pull up outlook and then it will print to his local printer. What is the error message, does it actually mention GoToMyPC in anyway? His default local printer may be set to the GoToMyPC virtual printer, this only works when you are in session and printing remotely. We have 24/7 toll free support if the user would like to call for help. http://support.gotomypc.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=5647 Richard Hein wrot...

Outlook Web Access #32
Once I log on and get to my Inbox, I can not reply to my e-mails or forward them. When I try to reply or forward, it returns back to my Inbox messages. Help! jlc <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Once I log on and get to my Inbox, I can not reply to my > e-mails or forward them. When I try to reply or forward, > it returns back to my Inbox messages. Help! Ask your Exchange Administrator. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I ...

Outlook 2000 attachments converted to zip extension
Using win 98SE.Office 200 with SR1. When I send PDF or JPG files Outlook adds a zip extension and some networks see this as a security violation and block the email. What's causing this and any workaround? Thx you have either quick view or another application zipping attachments for you. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.c...

Deploying CRM for Outlook on Citrix
Recently released whitepaper on Citirx deployments. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=664beb55-1652-474f-ae06-c38df171620e&displaylang=en -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM Matt, The document appears to be the results of testing the Outlook client on Citrix, not of a deployment guide. I haven't been having luck with the Terminal Server deployment on our Citrix box. Is there a procedure that I'm missing? Any ideas? Thanks, -Christian "Matt Parks" wrote: > Recently released whitepaper on Citirx deployments. > > http://www.mic...