backup tool problem

backup tool, it never appears on the menu of Outlook 2003

Add it manually;
Tools-> Options-> tab Other-> button Advanced Options-> button COM
Add-ins... and browse to;
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Offfice11\Addins\outbak.dll

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Backup and Restore

-----
"s" <sachin.walawalkar@dttin.com> wrote in message
> backup tool, it never appears on the menu of Outlook 2003

0
Roady

Backup
When I try to make a backup from withing Great Plains, I am getting the message: Unhandled Script Exception Script '[693]()' not found Exception_Class_Script_Missing Script_CMD_Userfunc I cannot find anything in the Knowledge Base to help me resolve this. Can anyone help me? Thanks! >-----Original Message----- >When I try to make a backup from withing Great Plains, I >am getting the message: > >Unhandled Script Exception >Script '[693]()' not found >Exception_Class_Script_Missing >Script_CMD_Userfunc > >I cannot find anything in the Knowle...

Does Outlook's Auto Archive Always APPEND TO or OVERWRITE a Previous Backup?
I ask because in another thread it was stated that auto-archive always appends, but lots of advice on multiple sites caution the user that it always over-writes. If it always appends, then I can use it. If it always overwrites, I can't. I think this is a very important distinction for the user and thus we should know one way or the other which is true append or over-write. Thanks. Yes, it always appends, because it is adding individual items to the = folders in the archive .pst file, not overwriting that file.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programmi...

redering problems outlook 2007
Just loaded Office 2007, as a new beta tester. I am having rendering problems in Outlook 2007, also emails will not show up when clicked on, I ran Office Diagnostics and everything showed ok... You can report rendering problems with the button on top of the preview pane or using the report rendering problem tab when a message is open. Does right-clicking an item and choosing open work instead of a double-click? Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "ldm2331" <ldm2331@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:204B5E24-753F-4141-9DC3-6702C59218CE@micros...

Recording problems
when I record audio on onenote I have trouble hearing the playback. Is there a way to get it louder? I have turned my volume all the way up. I tried using an external mike to record but when I tried to play it back I could hear nothing at all. What can I do? Debbie P. wrote: > when I record audio on onenote I have trouble hearing the playback. > Is there a way to get it louder? I have turned my volume all the way > up. I tried using an external mike to record but when I tried to play > it back I could hear nothing at all. How do things work when recording with some o...

photo printer/notebook interface problems
I have an HP Pavilion dv9410 notebook, an HP Deskjet 2345 printer, and a Kodak Z612 digital camera and G600 printer combo. I aquired the printer and camera combo about a month after the notebook and had problems from the start at first neither the Deskjet nor the photo printer would work and after several attempts to set up the deskjet I had to get help from HP since the drivers that came with the printer would not work. They sent me a new set and have had no problems since. Unfortunately my luck is not as good with the G600 photo printer. I have made several attempts using the driver d...

pst file backup program(pfbackup.exe) installation problem.
Trying to instal the above, but getting errors. 1. "Setup has detected that you already have a version of pfbackup installed on this machine. ....must uninstall.... Answer YES to next qurstion. Click OK. 2. Are you sure you want to uninstall? YES 3. This action is only valid for products that are installed. YES 4. Please uninstall previous versions of PFbackup using the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel. OK No matter how hard I look, it isn't there. Also tried looking under different (administrator) logon accounts. Any ideas? Is there a .dll file somewhere? Sugge...

Group Policy Backup
Is there a way that a Group Policy Object can be backed up on a Server Core machine? Like we do using GPMC in a full dc. Using Powershell? Howdie! Am 01.07.2010 15:50, schrieb Venkat: > Is there a way that a Group Policy Object can be backed up on a Server Core > machine? Like we do using GPMC in a full dc. Using Powershell? GPMC delivers Scripts you can use to back them up. You can also download them seperately: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=38c1a89b-a6d2-4f2a-a944-9236999aee65&displaylang=en There should be plenty of scripting that...

Sorting problem #6
Please help me out, I need cheering up! How do I sort a sheet (say 10 rows of 5 columns) into 1 row of 50 columns, where each 5 columns in the new single row is made up of the successive rows of 5 columns of the original data? I don't want to cut and paste. Cheers, B. Hi in A1 on your second sheet enter the following formula: =OFFSET('sheet1'!$A$1,INT((COLUMN()-1)/5),MOD(COLUMN()-1),5)) and copy this to the right -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "The Bodster" <stefanbodo@ntlworld.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2p9gd.2773$uf.329@newsfe4-gui.ntli.ne...

accounts receivable problem in Money 2003 Deluxe & Business
I converted my Quicken B & P to Money 2003 D & B about 5 months ago. Today, I tried running a Profit & Loss report and discovered the invoice payments from my consulting were not showing in the income column. The account I use to create invoices is not named "Accounts Recievable". 1. How to I check the account type is really A/R? Is that fact that it is an invoice account sufficient proof? 2. When I record payment of an invoice, a deposit is recorded in my Bank Account with the "Special Category" of "Payment for Invoice". Is there something I can/ne...

backup to a file?
hi, can I backup my exchange 2003 to a file (instead of backing up to a tape drive)?. I will then copy the file to elsewhere. Our exchange server is in a different (distant)location and for some reason the tape drive is not workng. So until that gets resolved, I need to have some other way.(temporarily) I am referring to the 'file' destination option in windows backup. Is this possible and also, will doing this cause any issues while restoring?(if needed) thanks!!! Yes. Just specify a path and ntbackup will create you a bkf file which you can copy whereever. -- Thanks, Bria...

Great Plains Backup
Is it possible to schedule a GP backup? If yes how can this be done? You can schedule backups for system and company databases to occur on the days and the times that you specify. Only a system administrator can open the Schedule Backup window to schedule database backups. To schedule a database backup: 1. Open the Schedule Backup window. (File >> Backup >> Schedule button) 2. Enter a name for the schedule. 3. Select the company to back up. The path where the database will be backed up is displayed. You can modify the path, as needed. 4. Mark the days to ...

Rounding Problem 05-14-10
I have been reading through previous posts, and nothing I have tried is working. I have changed the field i want to round to 3 decimal places in the BE table. It is now Double, Standerd, 3 places. When i open up the form, its the same, but its still rounding it. Not sure why or what to do. Everything I have tried fails. PLEASE HELP!! THANKS!! Nevermind, I figure it out, ha...It seems like I try everything and can't get it, but as soon as I post that I need help, I figure it out, hahaha. "tsquared1518" wrote: > I have been reading through previous posts, ...

Backup
I have DataBase in SqlServer 2008.I Had taken database backup in full mode Around 10 days before. After that i ddi not take any other type of back.At the time of backup one table has around 1000 records.Now Accidentally Row has been deleted Now It has No Data.Before deletion now it has Around 3000 Records Is Their is Any Way to recover those deleted Rows From Full back Up Has the database been in full recovery model all the time since the full backup was taken? -- Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp http://sqlblog.com/blogs/tibor_karaszi ...

CDF Migration Tool problem
I have successfully created the CDF databases to import Goldmine data into CRM. I have checked to make sure that the required fields are there (ownerID) but when I run the CRM Migration Tool, the process gets the business entity info OK but it quickly runs through the other entities without migrating anything. The logs show goose eggs all the way. There must be something I am missing. I get no errors - just no data! Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Frank "WFD" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<2f6101c428a5$4ae05ff0$a101280a@phx....

Pub98 line drawing tool
Hey Gang! Long time no type. Had a problem crop up all of the sudden. My line drawing tool is now defaulting to a left pointing arrow line, not the plain line it's been for seven years. Any thoughts on where the default setting may have changed? I don't see any simple, logical location for the setting. thanks in advance, Steve in NC Does this occur in all publications? Click the line tool in the objects toolbar, (do not draw a line) on the command toolbar, click the line format, select the formatting you want. This will default to whatever line you selected for the rest of th...

Problem getting search function to work on report
Can anyone help with this? I have the same function on another database but I cant get it to work on this one.. I wanted to be able to basically search jobs and create a report based on a part or full postcode, so for example if you have postcodes 12345 12987 98789 94840 and enter 12 it would bring up 12345 and 12987 in the report... This is the way I did it. I created a form with an uncontrolled text box on it say form1 textbox1, i then created a query picking out from the main table the fields I want it to pick up on job no, name, address, postcode. Under the criteria of postcode I put ...

Problem with WaitCommEvent
I've setup the serial port with overlapped io and an event mask.I have a thread that calls WaitCommEvent( hCom, &dwEvent, &osOverlapped ); The call fails with ERROR_OPERATION_ABORTED 995L "The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or application request" The osOverlapped handle is valid. The hCom is valid. SetCommMask() succeeds. The thread is not exiting and there is nothing in my app that is signalling the io handle. I'm expecting ERROR_IO_PENDING. Am I incorrect or can someone suggest what might be happening? Running on XP Thanks ...

NT Backup and other backup issues
I'm getting an error when I try to schedule a backup system every day at a certain time. (0x8070005) I'm using an Admin account. ??? Is there any software that can backup files without changing them into a backup format? If I have 1000 files in 100 folders I'd like to see 1000 files in 100 folders in the backup location. Does any backup software do this? And it would have to be done incrementally so you're not backing up the same thing over and over for nothing. "FrankEdwards" <no@frank.here> wrote in message news:op.vbmurnheq6rutr@-...

BACKUPS #2
When I back up my Money 2006 (internally or to a CD) does that backup info include the Portfolio Manager data as well or does the Portfolio Manager info require a seperate backup? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, hogbreath wrote: >When I back up my Money 2006 (internally or to a CD) does that backup info >include the Portfolio Manager data as well or does the Portfolio Manager info >require a seperate backup? Thanks. It's included. ========= 2006 suggested backup procedure Money 2006 introduces a useful multiple backup file feature. In M06: Tools->Settings->Bac...

Custom Active Report Problem
Hi! I would like to be able to generate a detailed sales report that is based on a date AND time combination, e.g All transactions between '08/05/2006 19:00:00' and '09/05/2006 03:00:00' Anyone got any ideas as to how I can achieve this? Also, is there any help file associated with creating custom reports? The information seems woefully inadequate and it would be great if I could read something that explains to me just what you can do with Active Reports and how to customize them. Many thanks Mark This is a quick and dirty solution: Change: VBDataType = vbData to VBDa...

Exchange Front End Backup Frequency
Server 2003 Enterprise Front End and Back End Exchange 2003 Standard 2003 AD native/native Front end has empty store mounted for SMTP forwarding. What frequncy would you recommend backing up the front end server since it holds no real changing data? Can I get away with once every week? (hopefully) Backend has sufficient backups every day in place. Thanks for your help, Harry On Sat, 20 May 2006 10:34:14 -0400, "Harry Bates" <harry@NOSPAMrocksystems.net> wrote: >Server 2003 Enterprise Front End and Back End >Exchange 2003 Standard >2003 AD native/native &...

Data mismatch with Reployment Tool.
Hi, I'm trying to redeploy CRM 1.2 onto a new server according to the steps in Microsoft CRM Redeployment.pdf. Everything runs fine until it's time to write a bit of data to the database and I get the following error message in the log: Type of value has a mismatch with column typeCouldn't store <50c51108-b1eb-450c-a46f-899e494a1963> in OldGUID Column. Expected type is Guid. Please, any ideas? CW Check that your target field data type is GUID. "carlwinberg@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm trying to redeploy CRM 1.2 onto a new server according t...

Backup file #2
How do I create a backup file to be stored at different directory? How to specify the directory that I want the backup file to be stored? Thanks, Tom Try Tools - Options - Save. This will automatically save a copy of your file every x minutes to the directory of your choice. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "tkanasoot@yahoo.com" wrote: > How do I create a backup file to be stored at different directory? How to > specify the directory that I want the backup file to be stored? > > Thanks, > Tom Do I need to set up my file to always create backup? Does this...

On-line Manual Problem
We are setting up money 2004for the first time, and can not get access to the on-line manual. I checked the browser security settings as suggested, and they are OK, but I just get an error message that the page can not be opened. Any suggestions as to what I am missing? Thanks SteveG In microsoft.public.money, steveg wrote: >We are setting up money 2004for the first time, and can >not get access to the on-line manual. I checked the >browser security settings as suggested, and they are OK, >but I just get an error message that the page can not be >opened. > >...

Exmerge Backup
hi we have exchange 2003 on and windows 2003 server. i login as administrator and i want to take backup of all the mailbox that are present useing Exmerge. but Exmerge doesnt recomend to change the permissions of administrator (recieve as and send as permissions which are denyed by default) . i have created a user who has admin previlages and i have created security group with receive and send as permissions set and made this user a memeber of that serurity group. now how do i run exmerge do i have to login to windows using this login or how how do i login to exchange with this user...