AutoReply Out Of Office Messages

In our Outlook 2002 server environment, we recieve an Auto
reply for the Out Of Office message only on the first
message sent to that person. I seem to remember a setting
to recieve it with every message, while the out of office
is on. Anyone know where???????
0
anonymous (74726)

Shawn C <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> In our Outlook 2002 server environment, we recieve an Auto
> reply for the Out Of Office message only on the first
> message sent to that person.

That's the way it's supposed to work.
--
Brian Tillman
0

CTRL+ENTER Sending Message Warning
Can someone please tell me how can I enable ctrl+enter sending email warning box? I really would like to get this aler box before i sent the message. Any help will do please. Thank you. From http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/showdialog.htm: If you check the box to never show this dialog again, go to Tools, Options, Preferences tab, Email options, Advanced options - near the bottom of the dialog and change the setting. If your version of Outlook doesn't have this option, you'll need to delete the CtrlEnterSends DWORD from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\xx.0\...

AutoReply from a Distribution List
I have read a post in here but it did not answer that persons question nor mine. I have set up a distribution list called resumes@comany.com I set up a user autoreplyemail with an Exchange Account so that I can add all the autoreply rules I might create in this account. In the autoreplyemail Outlook profile I created a Rule so that when a message arrives to the resumes@company.com email it will have the server reply with a message (click on message and I created the subject and body of the email , left the To line Blank ). On the Exchange 2003 Server SP2 ( W2K3 Server ) , the allow Ou...

Message Maps
Hello All, I have a question about messaging that I am having a hard time finding answers to. I have a class somewhat like this: class CMyDialog : public CBaseDlg { public: void SetupFunc() { RECT rect; rect.left = 0; rect.top = 0; rect.right = 100; rect.bottom = 100; // pFrame is parented by this dialog. pFrame = new CWnd(this, rect); // I add a button BUT parented by pFrame. Params don't really matter. pBtnOfFrame = new CButton(pCaption, BS_PUSHLIKE|BS_RADIOBUTTON|WS_VISIBLE, ...

How to prevent ole container hwnd receive certain messages?
I used CSubclassWnd of Paul DiLascia to subclass(in fact use SetWindowLong to replace WindowProc) hwnd returned from IOleWindow::GetWindow. In the WindowProc I prevent it by LRESULT CShellEmbedding::WindowProc(UINT msg, WPARAM wp, LPARAM lp) { if (msg == WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING) return 0; return CSubclassWnd::WindowProc(msg, wp, lp); // Important!! } but spy++ still tell me that hwnd of ole get the send WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING message and return. So Is it right way to eat message in win32 or ole container hwnd does special things? ...

Office 2003 and Windows 7 12-27-09
Can anyone tell me if Office 2003 will work with Windows 7 64bit ? Thanks ...

office install error
I just bought my first Mac (a powerbook) and love it, but am having trouble installing Office 2004. I originally installed it, but for some reason it installed it as the 30 day demo version. Thinkin that I didnt pay full prize for a demo, i dragged the office folder to the trash and emptied it, after using the remove office application. Now everytime i install it using the assistant the actually apps such as word and excel dont appear in the folder. And if i just try to drag office to the harddrive to install it gives me an error about now being able to copy Ms Mincho, a font i believe. H...

need to remove out of office 2003 that is running on outlook 2007
I am running outlook 2007 but when I go to use out of office. I get a 2003 out of office window. What ever I type in it will not show up. It only shows a 6 month OOF message. You'll get that legacy dialog because you are not connecting to an Exchange 2007 or Exchange 2010 server but to an Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003 server. Can you successfully change the OOF message when you logon to your mailbox via OWA? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ...

Out-of-Office not working
I have enable the Out-of-Office assistance in my MS Outlook 2003. My colleagues claimed that some of them received the OOF notification after they sent email to me while some colleagues did not received. What could be the caused??? Emyeu <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have enable the Out-of-Office assistance in my MS Outlook 2003. My > colleagues claimed that some of them received the OOF notification > after they sent email to me while some colleagues did not received. > What could be the caused??? Were the addresses of the collegues that didn't receive the ma...

server based autoreply
Im using the rules wizard: Apply this rule after the message arrives sent to MAILBOX have server reply using SUBJECT OF MAIL Where MAILBOX is the actual mailbox ans SUBJECT OF MAIL is the subject of the e-mail i composed that it should respond with. The problem is that no e-mail is being sent to incoming e-mails. Anyone have any ideas? Must Outlook be installed on the server to perform this? On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:42:06 +0200, "lars" <djxtc@spray.se> wrote: >Im using the rules wizard: > >Apply this rule after the message arrives >sent to MAILBOX >have ser...

strange error message on start up: Office 2004
HI Everybody, I just installed MS Office 2004 on my new iMac. When I open a new word document I get a dialogue box saying: "An unexpected error occurred while trying load Microsoft Framework Library." Is there any way I can get this message to stop? Thanks!! Your installation of Office needs to be updated. Locate the AutoUpdate app that was installed into your Applications folder & run it to download/apply the updates beginning with 11.3.5 on through 11.4.0 - Did you not get a prompt about updating during the installation? -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones Office:Mac MVP <gr...

Error Message, what does this mean?
Every time I open Outlook (2003) I get a box - Fatal Error Can not clean temporary directory I click on OK and from then on, everything works just fine. I just started getting this. Haven't installed anything new. The only thing that is different from when I was NOT getting this, is that I was away for a long weekend so away from my broadband. I was using dialup instead (connected via dialup and THEN opened Outlook and did send/receive, so didn't have to change any Outlook settings). When I got back home, back to broadband, this is when this error started happening. So, what temporar...

Where is the scanning feature in office 2010?
Cannot locate the feature to allow scanning in Office 2010 beta, particularly, Publisher. Look in the Organizer, File, Add Clips to Organizer, From scanner or camera. You access the Organizer from Start, Microsoft Office Tools. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Office User" <Office User@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B736813-885B-438D-A229-6F50E8A086BC@microsoft.com... > Cannot locate the feature to allow scanning in Office 2010 beta, > particularly, Publisher. ...

Office 2004 #11
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) If I purchase a copy of Office 2004, can I install it on both my desktop and laptop and then sync the information between the two? Do I need a multi licence version to work on both machines at the same time? On 3/28/08 2:57 PM, in article ee967d1.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "CLAYSKI1@officeformac.com" <CLAYSKI1@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2004 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > > If I purchase a copy of Office 2004, can I install it on both my desktop and > laptop and then sync the inf...

Message size restrictions
Is it possible to set a limit on the maximum size a message can be that is being sent between 2 users on the same server in Ex 2003? I know you can set limits on the smtp server for messages that go out to the internet but I would like to set a similiar limit on messages that go from one Exchange user to another. Thanks. Bill Unfortunately this is not configurable as you desire. You can set a message size for all users, but not for just specific users. Bob "Bill Uyer" <buyer@dhblattner.com> wrote in message news:%23j%23MaVALFHA.3184@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is it po...

What is load order of addin in office components
Hi all If office components ( word, excel, powerpoint....) has more than two addins are installed . Then what will be order of loading of those addin. for example i have one addin which sets visible property of some menu item to false. And another addin which sets visible property of some of those item to true.... So How can i make load order of addin to fixed? or other way how can i disable other addin to load when my addin is loaded.? Is it possible? I am using VBA,VC6, and want to check this on almost all version of office... Another thing that i want to ask I am displaying office doc...

Office 97 in Windows XP
I am setting up a new notebook and am wondering if I can install Office 97 in Windows XP? Will all components of Office 97 work? I am especially interested in knowing if Excel (part of Office 97) will work properly. Also do I need to know anything before I load this onto the new notebook if it is compatible. I have an xp home machine with xl95, xl97 sr2 and xl2002 all installed and working fine. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Dixie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:038a01c3bea2$553dd1c0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am set...

spell check in office basic or office Pro?
which ms office program do I need to purchase to get spell check in ms word? office basic or office professional? Thanks so much. Not sure why this put me in the excel user group..sorry barb Barb All of the office suite have Spellcheck. Take your pick, MS Works, Office Standard, Office Student, Office Pro. HTH Michael "barb" wrote: > which ms office program do I need to purchase to get spell check in ms word? > office basic or office professional? Thanks so much. Not sure why this put > me in the excel user group..sorry > barb ...

Print messages
It would be nice to be able to print messages before deleting them, shy of cut n paste to a word doc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=16b94e5e-7f6b-4ebe-97c...

ClipArt: how to duplicate it? (Office XP)
Hello, I want to share my ClipArt under Office XP. I have copied the media catalog files “Offic10.MGC” and “mstore10.mgc” to other PC but that’s doesn’t work. Do I need to copy another file too to keep my settings Many thanks in advance -Mar A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Marc <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I want to share my ClipArt under Office XP. > I have copied the media catalog files �Offic10.MGC� and > �mstore10.mgc� to other PC but that�s doesn�t work. If the other PC has Office XP, then you should have the O...

windows mail not work with office 2007
I have office 2007. Recently upgraded to Windows 7. Have Windows mail, not Outlook. Cannot email from office 2007. The email prompt is faded out and cannot be accessed. How to activate it? -- potpa What do you mean, you can't email from Office 2007? Just how are you = attempting that? Windows Mail is not designed to run in Windows 7, and although there are = hacks to make it somewhat functional, it is not so easy=20 to get it to be recognized by Windows 7 as capable of assuming the = default mail program role. The best solution is to install=20 Windows Live Mail. Gar...

office shortcut bar
I see through a Google search that the geniuses at Microsoft did not put the Office Shortcut Bar (OSB) in Office 2003. I like and use the Windows Quick Launch Bar for my applications. After several years of using ACT! (3.x through 2005) to manage my business I am migrating to Outlook 2003 (with Business Contact Manager). I remember from an old work PC that, via the Office '97 Shortcut Bar, I could quickly add tasks and calendar items to Outlook (without opening Outlook). How can I directly access the tasks and calendar to add items via the Windows Quick Launch Bar? Since I did a clean inst...

Office does not play nice with Spaces
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I find that when I am trying to use Leopard's spaces feature with any of the Office 2008 applications that office windows will often arbitrarily jump from one space to another or disappear entirely. Every other application I have works great with spaces, so I think this must be an office-specific issue. What gives? Using OS 10.5.3 Office 2008 12.1.1 I have the same problem and it seems to be related to the Formatting Palette: if it is on, switching spaces makes Word very jumpy and it doesn't seem to know on w...

Updating Office to Service Pack
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Everytime I attempt to install this upgrade, it searches all my drives and then tells me I don't have the product installed (I just reinstalled it from the installation disk which worked fine). I've attempted this several times without getting pass the point where the screeen says I don't have the required program installed. It may sound silly, but go to the [program]Menu> About [program] in any of the Office apps & see what version update you actually have - Later production runs of Office 2008 shipp...

Multiple message stores

MS Office Live Add-in toolbar
Is there a setting anywhere to prevent the "Microsoft Office Live Add-in" toolbar from loading ever time excel is started? I have tried deselecting in Tools > Customize to no avail. Sandy Hi Sandy, Follow this link http://www.microsoft.com/DownLoads/details.aspx?familyid=91FE0002-EB00-434B-8726-27911326D2B2&displaylang=en Scroll to the bottom and read "To uninstall this download". Regards Paul "Sandy" <sandy_stephen@DELETEhotmail.com> wrote in message news:A8AAAF2B-9BD0-4415-8912-84B45D945CB3@microsoft.com... > Is there a setting anywhere...