Automatically sending an Email From Outlook

Hi
I have an Access database that uses a macro that I run automatically
to send emails with new information to clients.  Whenever I run the
macro I get an Outlook warning that a program is trying to send an
email and I have to click YES before it gets sent.  Obviously if this
process demands my attention each time an email is sent, it is of
little value to me.  Is there a Security setting in Outlook to stop
this block from occurring?
Thanks
Jerry

<jerry.ranch@pioneer.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I have an Access database that uses a macro that I run automatically
> to send emails with new information to clients.  Whenever I run the
> macro I get an Outlook warning that a program is trying to send an
> email and I have to click YES before it gets sent.  Obviously if this
> process demands my attention each time an email is sent, it is of
> little value to me.  Is there a Security setting in Outlook to stop
> this block from occurring?
> Thanks
> Jerry

I suggest you try:

http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.
http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace,
send newsletters

0
John
5/4/2006 8:33:07 PM
No, there's no such setting in Outlook. See =
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to the =
"object model guard" security in Outlook 2000 SP2 and later versions.=20
--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
  =20
<jerry.ranch@pioneer.com> wrote in message =
> Hi
> I have an Access database that uses a macro that I run automatically
> to send emails with new information to clients.  Whenever I run the
> macro I get an Outlook warning that a program is trying to send an
> email and I have to click YES before it gets sent.  Obviously if this
> process demands my attention each time an email is sent, it is of
> little value to me.  Is there a Security setting in Outlook to stop
> this block from occurring?
> Thanks
> Jerry
0
suemvp (4038)
5/4/2006 11:01:18 PM
Thanks for yor advice..the clickyes tool works perfect for me..and its
free
Jerry
0
ranchjp (32)

Can't send email in Outlook 2002
After clicking on send, I got the following error message: The operation failed due to network or other commuication problems. Check your connection and try again. I was able to receive email. What gives? Are you connected to Exchange or is this a connection to your ISP? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Marian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b65c01c4500d$9c0ab1c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > After clicking on send, I got...

sending email #14
When sending a new email in Outlook 2003 I start typing the recipients name in the To: field, rather than selecting it from the GAl. For certain recipients, multiple aliases appear in the drop down box. Depending on the name selected the email may not be delivered at all. Is there a way to clear/update the address book cache, if you will, to only have the correct alias appear? Thanks in advance, Aaron Neunz On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:00:31 -1000, Aaron Neunz <apn@rrbiznet.com> wrote: > When sending a new email in Outlook 2003 I start typing the recipients > name > in...

Outlook Express Error Message
I am receiving an error message that states that the add- in "C:\Program Files\NavNT\vprnsece.dll" could not be installed. It states it can be resolved by using Detect and Repair in the Help menu, which I have tried several times, but to no avail. Any suggestions as to how to fix this error. Hi - this is a Norton Antivirus error. Also note - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you...

How do I correct a link error inside received emails?
Almost every link I receive in emails results in a "general error" popup that says it's a bad link, but then the linked page loads in my browser. Any ideas about how I can get rid of this popup? ...

How to stop outlook resending attachments multiple times
When I send an email with an attachment, it will send several times before I manually have to stop it. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to rectify the problem? "fisco" <fisco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F793C1E7-AE4D-45F7-BCA6-98C570F2F915@microsoft.com... > When I send an email with an attachment, it will send several times before > I > manually have to stop it. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to > rectify > the problem? Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product tha...

how can i export incedimail emails to outlook
Do you have a question? Please put it into this big blank white field. Thank you -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "ade1" <ade1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F90070B-E41B-4B94-B75E-44E7FB692B4E@microsoft.com... > Please see http://www.officeforlawyers.com/howask.htm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007...

Net send
Hello, I have designed a userform in excel that allow's a user to send messages via Windows "net send" facility. I would like to expand on this concept and allow users who have access to the tool to be able to communicate via the userform - a homemade messenger so to speak. I'm guessing this is extremely difficult, if not impossible to do but thought it was worth investigating, is it possible for excel to capture a "net send" message received on the PC it's loaded on, and then display it in a userform? If it's possible how would I do it? Thanks ...

Printing LOTS of emails
I have to print a lot of emails - possibly several thousand. I have a macro that sends them to the printer, but is there a way I can read the contents and write them to a text file? I'd like them to look as much as possible like the actual printed copies do. It seems I MIGHT be able to open a text file, then write out the relevant fields, like: Open OutMail for output as 1 for each MailItem a$ = mailitem.field1 if len(a$)>0 then print #1,a$ a$=mailitem.field2 if len(a$)>0 then print #1,a$ etc. Print #1, "End of this mailitem" next Mailitem Close 1 Will this...

Automatic CC

embedded pictures in Outlook 2002 (sp3) not displayed
Does anyone know why the embedded pictures in received email messages do not appear? Instead, an icon with a small red square, green circle and blue triangle appears. Thanks Sparky Are you using Word as the editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Sparky asked: | Does anyone know why the embedded pictures in received email messages | do not appear? ...

When start Outlook, it doesn't prompt for the password for PST file.
How to get the "Password for Personal Folder Dialog Box" to appear when Outlook starts. ...

Automatic axis format

Outlook 2002-sp2
Unable to get email working. Problem started 3 weeks ago. Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I uninstalled and reinstalled outlook but to no avail. ISP (DSL Extreme) has also run out of ideas. Computer accesses internet throught Linksys router BEFSR41 ver.2, at default settings. Other computers with outlook and outlook express email work fine. Help! John >-----Origin...

How to add a 2nd page to an online email newsletter in Publisher?
I have inserted a 2nd page to my online email newsletter in publisher but when I view it by either the preview or sending it to my self I cannot get to the second page!! Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix this please. This is for my small business and I am trying to have this ready for a June 1 release. Thank you. I think the only way of getting additional story to your email is make a Publisher page twice as long (22"). Creating a multi-page PDF file may be more appreciated by your readers for it is a nicer file to save, and print out. -- Don Vancouver, ...

Distribuiton list sending from worng e-mail address
I am using Outlook 2000 (its old but it works), it is not connected to an exchange server. Everytime I make a distribution list it use the wrong e-mail address for the sender address, but I don't get offered the opportunity to enter an e- mail address. I have two e-mail address setup in Outlook, one I use all the time and the other one which I use about twice every 6 months and to use it I have to go into Tools > Services to change profile if I want to send and receive from said e-mail address. So why is the distribution list sending from the wrong address?? Tim...

Inbox says 2 new emails, not seeing them..
I have a user in our New York office (I'm in New Jersey)... she's running Outlook 2003. This moring her Inbox showed 2 new emails, but they all showed as being read already. She has an appointment, but after that I might use TeamViewer to access her computer.. is there anything I should look for or do? Is she syncing with a smartphone or pda? Is her reading pane set to mark messages read when the selection changes? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ ...

Outlook Error #55
When I send or receive messages using Outlook xp I get the following error message Authentication Required If you're using one of the more popular internet service providers or web-based e-mail providers, one of the articles on the following page might help you troubleshoot your authentication issue: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH011542541033.aspx -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "s.brown" wrote: > When I send or...

outlook to exchange tracking
Hi All, I have an outlook client that is sending strange messages through the server. I need to track down what the client IP is or what user account is being used to send these messages. Is there a way to track activity between outlook and the exchange server? ...