Automatically saving Calendar as web page

Hi

Can somebody help me out?  What I want to automate my Calendar Save as Web
page.  Let's say every hour or so.

The motivation is that a schedule will publish every 2 hours an update of my
calendar on my website.  I don't have always access to my computer to
manually do the Save as Web page, but I do synchronize from time to time my
PPC with my Outlook over the Internet.  These changes in Calendar must
reflect as well on my website to inform some people when I have meeting
opportunities.

So far I couldn't see any way to automate it.  My guess a macro can do the
trick, but my skills with macro programming limit itself to Excel.

Much obliged

Stefan

0
sts_70_nl (1)

Automatic CC

undo saving a document in Word
I changed a Word document and hit save. Oops!! Now I want to revert to the pre-editted version. Can I get it back? As long as you haven't closed the document, you can use Undo: press Ctrl+Z until you get back the version that you want. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "sillytilly" <sillytilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D24714A3-15E7-41F3-8C75-D24F14597DB6@microsoft.com... >I changed a Word document and hit save. Oops!! Now I want to revert to the > pre-editted version. Can I get it back? If you realize the mis...

Save static data from web query
I have a worksheet with a web query. The sheet is accessed over the internet and the web query loads it with data. Is there a way for the user to save the worksheet together with the data rather than save it with the query itself? Once the sheet is loaded with data I want to save it containing static data and no web query... /Patrik ...

Automatic axis format

page margins
Can someone please advise how to change page margins from inches to centimeters in excel. i can change this in all other office programs except excel - help!!! Excel takes those settings from Windows Regional and Language settings. You must make the change there. Start>Settings>Control Panel. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 00:21:08 -0700, <s3564657@students.vu.edu.au> wrote: >Can someone please advise how to change page margins from >inches to centimeters in excel. i can change this in all >other office programs except excel - help!!! > > ...

Unable to Click on Links - Puplisher Email
Hi, When I create a document in Publisher and send it via Publisher's email function, most people can click on the links in the document. However, I have a friend who uses Outlook Web Access (OWA) to get her email and although she can see my document, none of the links in the document work for her. Would appreciate if you have any ideas for me on to resolve this issue. Thanks, Michael J. Titera ...

Saving a calculated field
First, yes I have read the threads on storing a calculated field and that it is bad mojo to do that. However, I have pay data that I calculate and input to a database and it must be able to be reconciled with our ADP data. So I need the ability to change and fix the data so it does not change as a result of recalculations. I have a form with a field that calculates the pay based on hours and pay rate. I have another field (the "copy" field) next to that one that has the control source set to the database field. I have set the default value of that field to be equal to the...

How to add a 2nd page to an online email newsletter in Publisher?
I have inserted a 2nd page to my online email newsletter in publisher but when I view it by either the preview or sending it to my self I cannot get to the second page!! Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix this please. This is for my small business and I am trying to have this ready for a June 1 release. Thank you. I think the only way of getting additional story to your email is make a Publisher page twice as long (22"). Creating a multi-page PDF file may be more appreciated by your readers for it is a nicer file to save, and print out. -- Don Vancouver, ...

Subreport Height not Grow/Shrink when change Page
Hello, I have a calendar report which uses 30 copies of a sub-report to build each day. Working just fine except: Let's say January 16th, there are 2 items to be listed for that date and the sub-report grows to a height of 0.5". I hit Next Page, go to February. There are now 4 items that need to be listed in that box. But instead of growing to accomodate these 4 items, the box stays at the 0.5" from January, and thus cuts off the February data. I have set Can Grow and Can Shrink everywhere -- in the sub-report details, on the sub-report control, and on the main report details...

Loss of formatting when saved as .xls file
I have created a document in Excel 2007 with some normal cell formatting, such as bold text, merge & center, and border lines. When checked for compatibility no errors or messages appear. When the file is saved as an .xls file, closed, then opened again all of the formatting is completely gone and all that is left is text. I had this problem with another file but it was fixable becuase it did show compatibility issues that could be fixed. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. ...

Missing Page 1
I have a document with a page field in the footer for all pages, including the first. I am unable to get Word to start at page one on the first page. It will begin as page 2 even if I manually set the first pate as one in the format page number dialog box. If I set it to zero, it works, but I don't want zero, of course, I want it to start at one. I do have section breaks so that all chapters start on an odd page, which might be causing the problem. Any ideas? Thank you. Sounds like "Section start" for the very first section is set to "Even page"; y...

Automatic Forward
How can I automatically forward messages received from a specific sender to another's e-mail person? Thanks, ...

Can I delete a saved view that was assigned to someone else?
I created a view for a user, then assigned it to them. However, now it is clogging up my personal views. I tried to delete the view from my list, but it deleted it from other users view. Am I stuck with the views forever? When you assign a view or another record to a different user, the view is automatically "shared" back to you. Now that they own the view, they can un-share it. The other user should click on "Advanced Find" and select the Saved Views tab, select the view in question, click the "More Actions..." button, then "Sharing" and remo...

Exporting from Outlook Web Access to local pst
Is there any way I can export my folders or the entire mailbox using Outlook Web Access to a local PST file? I only have OWA to the Exchange server but I also need to keep an offline copy on my laptop. I'm looking for any creative or boring solution to this challenge. Thanks! No, that's not possible.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx ...

CE6: How to Disable SIP popup automatically
Hi, I know SIP popup can be disabled by the following registry setting in CE5: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip] "TurnOffAutoDeploy"=dword:1 But It doesn't work in CE6. How to disable SIP auto-Popup in CE6? Thanks. Eric The SIP Auto Deploy in CE is due to Windows Controls invoke SHSipPreference (exported by AYGSHELL.DLL). So the easiest way is to avoid including AGYSHELL (SYSGEN_AYGSHELL) But if excluding AYGSHELL is not an option, you may need to modify the SHSipPreference (PRIVATE\SHELL\SHELLPSL\HAVEAYGSHELL\shellpsl.cpp) to supress SIP s...

Automatic Database Backup
Is it possible to right code to automatically backup a database? And if so how, or where, can I get information on this? Hi There are a few way to do this. I have windows scheuler doing this on all my databases (at 1 min past midnight each day). Open Scheduled Tasks (it's in the control panel). It's very simple and not likely to go wrong -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Ayo" wrote: > Is it possible to right code to automatically backup a database? And if so > how, or where, can I get information on this? Thanks Wayne. So I take it that, there is no way t...

Automatically format charts with range of dates
What I am trying to do is I have 4 charts that are linked with data from another spreadsheet. They are basically week totals for my business and make a chart compared to say last year. What I want to do though is have an option on my report that I can enter in a specific date or a range of dates and have the charts automatically filter the new data in and change. Instead of having to go into the chart data and changing what series of data I want to have a chart for I want to be able to just enter eg. "April 12-April 18" and have the charts bring up that data to reflect the ...